Slow Burn to a Family Threesome Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my fresh cum still beaded on my sister's tummy, I got behind my mother and placed my cock at her entrance. She wiggled and adjusted her knees for the right angle, and then I was inside her again. My sweaty thighs slapped the backs of hers, and she began to whimper against my sister's pussy. Emma was looking up at me with a wild animal lust in her eyes. I held her gaze while she rose higher, ever higher, and I saw her cum face for the first time.

Seconds later, mum squealed a muffled cry, still drinking in her daughter's cum as she splashed her own against my cock. Heaven exploded in my head, and the control I'd shown to not cum inside my sister evaporated as I began to spurt, hard and thick, inside my mother. Into the womb that had created me.

Three spent, sweaty bodies collapsed against each other. Mum ended up between me and Emma, my cock still inside her. Emma kissed mum's lips, gently, like nibbling. Then she pulled my head awkwardly to hers and did the same thing to me.

Heartbeats in triplicate drummed a sensual tattoo, three chests heaved for breath, and limbs encircled and entwined three lovers there, on the grass, in our home.

12