Slow Hand and a Woman's Touch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'With me masturbating myself with my finger, vibrator, and dildo, why do I need him,' she thought?

Instead of him fucking her from behind, at the very least, she wished he'd face her. Instead of him breathing heavily on the back of her neck and sweating profusely in her hair, she preferred he'd look her in her eyes while he was inside of her, humping her, and/or fucking her. At the very least, she preferred him kissing her instead of pushing her face in the mattress with a heavy hand on the back of her head. At the very least, she'd rather he made love to her like a lover instead of just fucking her like a farm animal.

'What the fuck? What are you gay? How dare you disrespect me? Get the fuck off of me, you pig,' she wanted to say but she never did.

Instead of fucking her in her pussy, she was surprised he didn't fuck her in her ass. Not that she wanted him to fuck her in her ass, but seemingly, for him not wanting to face her when fucking her, perhaps he had gay tendencies. Perhaps, when fucking her from behind, he had homosexual thoughts of fucking a man in his ass instead of fucking a woman in her pussy. Perhaps, he'd rather have sex with a man than with a woman. Perhaps, instead of sexually pleasuring her, he'd rather have sex with her daughter. Sadly, perhaps, he'd rather have sex with anyone but with her.

Instead, she pretended she enjoyed him fucking her from behind. She pretended she enjoyed the impersonal sex of not being able to look in his eyes, see the expression on his face, being able to kiss him, and tell him she loved him. Instead of cumming, just so that he'd stop humping her dry cunt and get the fuck off of her, she pretended to have a sexual orgasm. She pretended that he was a lover when he was just one-way Jack cumming in her cunt or in her mouth instead of returning the sexual favor and giving her a sexual orgasm too.

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.

12