Slow Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the train moved, they both burst out laughing. She pushed her shawl back, pulled her skirt and slip up to her waist and spread her legs wide. He dropped to his knees in front of her, seeing her fully exposed for the first time. Her belly was still quite round from carrying the infant and he saw the white skin and her suspender belt, the straps fastened to her stockings framing the dark triangle of hair. He leant forward to kiss the soft curve, then quickly down to the insides of her firm thighs. He breathed in the delicious musky fragrance of her arousal and lowered his lips to her sex. This time he could see the folds of her vulva and realised just how her clitoris was hidden under its hood. His tongue probed the little bud and she gasped as he sucked on it, making it swell under his touch.

She was desperate to feel him inside her, so she pulled his head away and made him stand up. This time she realised why his fly was bulging, and she gave him a quick squeeze before deftly undoing his buttons and dropping his trousers to his ankles. His penis bulged under his pants, and she took the waistband and pulled them down, allowing him to burst out. She leaned forward, her lips parted, and took him straight into her mouth. She moved back and forth a few times, her tongue licking over the tip. She loved the feel of him in her mouth, but she guessed correctly that, if she continued to excite him, he would come there, and she didn't know whether he could then go on to do it where she really wanted it. To avoid the risk, she took her mouth away and pushed him away. While this was going on, the baby was still at her breast, though he had really had enough. She released her nipple from his grasp, picked him up, held him over her shoulder and rubbed his back. He rewarded her with an impressive burp and promptly fell asleep. She laid it down on the opposite seat, then lay down herself with her skirt pulled up to her waist and her legs parted.

He gazed down at the lovely view exposed to him. Her vulva was parted, her vagina lips dark pink, engorged with blood, and they shone with the juice leaking from her inner being, and starting to run down over the puckered pale brown crevice of her anus. One of the books he had read talked about anal sex, but he thought that this would be too much for her to accept, and, in any case, he was unsure whether he wanted to try it. He bent over her and swept his tongue over her vagina lips and up to her clitoris, which was just visible as it peeped out from under its hood. He felt her immediate response, as her body twitched and she let out a little cry. Conscious that his time was limited, he reluctantly raised his head, and then knelt between her welcoming thighs.

His penis was rigid with expectation, and he eased forward till it was touching her inflamed lips. This time he knew better where he should be aiming, and as he pushed a little, he felt and saw the lips part, and he slid smoothly into her, one long, slow thrust taking him into her depths. The passage of the baby down the birth canal had opened her so that this time he had no sensation that he was having to force his way into her. There was just a smooth, velvety grip, which he had only ever dreamed of. He found this change in her to make him enjoy the sensation even more, as he slid slowly in and out, and it came as a bit of a surprise when he felt his shaft being firmly gripped, as she pushed back up against him and her pussy muscles clenched on him.

She mouthed one word at him - "harder" - and he responded by sliding his hands under her arse and gripping her cheeks firmly. His weight was now firmly pressing on top of her, and he felt her full breasts through his shirt, and he started thrusting with all his strength. She was gasping for breath under his weight, but her hands were gripping him and pulling him even tighter. As she moaned helplessly, he felt the pressure building up in his balls, then the relief as his fluid began to rush up his shaft, to be ejected violently into the top of her canal. He lay still as his penis jerked over and over again, spurting the precious juice up into her cervix. As he came, he felt her back arch, lifting him, as she came to her climax, her body shuddering as she let out a load cry of joy and triumph.

Then the train began to slow. He pulled out his now softened member, and saw the juices oozing out from her pussy lips. As he stood up, she moved so that she could take a swift lick of his penis, then she stood, straightened her skirt and hooked her bra before pulling the shawl round to cover her open blouse. She picked up the baby and stood, waiting for the train to stop, and enjoying the feeling of liquid running from her vagina and down her legs. The train stopped and he opened the door for her and stepped onto the platform to assist her down with the baby and her bag.

'Thank you again' she smiled at him.

'Thank you too. Next year?'

She leaned forward to kiss him, nodded, then walked off down the platform as he re-boarded the train.

It was a year later. The steam engine had been replaced by a diesel, but the antiquated rolling stock was unchanged. He walked down the platform to the last compartment and climbed aboard. She was sitting in the middle of the seat with a baby at her breast, concealed by the same shawl. Sitting on the seat beside her was a small boy. She smiled at him, and he sat down on the other side of her, and almost immediately the diesel engine gave a self-important roar and the train moved forward.

He gently pushed the shawl back from over the baby, and found that her breasts were naked under it. He stroked her shoulders as he gazed at the abundant white flesh of the milk filled richness of her, one nipple covered by the suckling baby, the other proudly standing out, dark brown against the lighter aureole, and with a trace of milk at its tip. He cupped the heavy globe in his hand as he lowered his head to suck at the engorged nipple and fill his mouth with her warm milk. As he drank, his hand slid up her warm thighs, this time uncovered by any stockings. She parted her legs to give him ready access, and he caressed the smooth softness of the silky skin of her inner thighs, then moved up to her sex. As he cupped her vulva, he became aware that something was had changed, but could not quite place what it was. As her lips began to part under his enquiring fingers, the train slowed down, and he withdrew, pulling down her skirt, then drew the shawl back over the baby.

They sat quietly while the train was stopped, just the little gurgles and quiet sucking noises from the baby breaking the silence, till suddenly the baby let go with a great slurp, followed by a loud burp, and they both laughed together. She drew the baby out from under the shawl and, as the train began to move, she laid it down in its little pushchair where it gave a long sigh, and closed its eyes. As soon as the baby was gone, the little boy pulled away her shawl and dived for her breast. She gave him the nipple and he started to suckle vigorously. As he did so, the man dropped to his knees in front of her and lifted her skirt, as she spread her legs wide to his gaze. To his astonishment, her pubis and vulva were totally bare, not a hair to be seen.

When her baby was near to delivery, her midwife had told her to shave herself in case she needed any stitching, without specifying how much needed shaving, so she shaved off the lot, pubis included, and she did the same for the second baby. The hair had grown back well, but the night before her assignation with the man, she remembered what her naked pubis and vulva had looked like naked, and wondered if he would like it like that. After all, he had kissed her down there, and she also remembered the smooth, silky feel of her pussy lips under the touch of her fingers, compared to the slightly bristly feel now. Surely his lips would prefer that smoothness, so she took her razor and removed every hair.

He liked the look of her bareness, her vulva proudly displayed, her puffy lips exposed to the world, slightly parted to show the hood over her clitoris. He caressed the curve of her firm, rounded belly, not yet restored to its pre-natal flatness, and felt the smooth transition from its generosity down to the start of her sexual groove. His fingers stroked each of her outer lips in turn, then he dropped his head so that he could caress them with his tongue. The rich odour of her arousal filled his nostrils, and his fingers felt the fluid oozing from her vagina. He spread her outer lips with his fingers, and drew back to see her vagina lips, dark pink with her arousal and glistening with her juice. His mouth fell on the warm flesh, sucking them in and thrusting his tongue into the depth of her baby channel. She moaned in pleasure at his probing, and he moved in and out and swirled around inside her, lapping the copious flow of juice, then withdrew and swept his tongue up to her clitoris. It swelled under his touch, and as he licked and sucked her body began to writhe, her hips pushing her sex hard into his face.

Disturbed by her movement and cries, the little boy was dislodged from her nipple, and began to cry. She pushed the man's head away, and laid the little boy down on the seat. Then she rose and knelt so that her breasts hung down over him and she fed the long nipple into his mouth, She was now positioned with her head down, legs parted and with her bottom raised. He moved behind her and lifted her skirt hem up to her waist, exposing her rear to him. Her skin had never seen the sun, and her full rounded buttocks and thighs shone a pure white. Her arse crack was parted, showing off her pale brown puckered anus above the shiny wet lips of her vagina. He caressed the firm flesh, squeezing two handfuls till she squealed at him. His thumbs were slowly moving deeper and deeper into the groove, and he was tempted to touch the brown indentation, but he feared that this might be unpleasant to her, so he slid past it to push two fingers deep into her sopping wet vagina.

He realised that the time he had before the next station was limited, so he reluctantly released her and undid the waistband and flies of his trousers. He knelt on the seat behind her and pushed his trousers and underpants down, releasing his rampant penis, already dripping with precum. He moved closer to her and his penis found her vagina with no help, and, as he pushed slowly forward, it slid deep into her waiting receptacle, bringing from her a quiet sigh of joy. He began sliding gently in and out, his penis caressed by the warm softness that held it so gently. He put one arm around her and slid his hand over her belly and on down into her slit, and his questing fingers found her clitoris. As her stroked and squeezed her, her vagina stopped holding him gently and, as he slid in to her full depth, he felt himself gripped tightly. He felt her body arch against him and seemingly to become rigid, as she let out a long exhalation of breath and a long, moaning cry. He gripped her to him, one hand on her hip the other still holding her sex.

Slowly she relaxed, and he began to move again. Now he moved his hand from her hip to the empty breast, lifting the heavy globe of warm flesh, his fingers caressing her wet nipple. He moved faster, shaking her body with his thrusts, and she jerked her nipple out of the little boy's mouth. He started to grizzle, and the man stopped thrusting, but she said "Do it, do it hard". With that, he grabbed with both hands at the firm flesh of her hips and began to thrust hard. She was panting heavily, and the slurping of his penis in the sloppy wet mess of her vagina and the slapping of his thighs and belly against her rounded flesh added to the whines of the little boy to make an unusual sex music. Harder and harder he moved, till he felt the first rush of fluid from his balls up the shaft of his penis, and his fingers dug into her flesh as he gripped her to him. She was also in her orgasm, and her vagina gripped down on him as he came, filling her with his juice.

He was just starting to relax when they felt the train slowing. He withdrew hastily, then leant forward to take a quick taste of their combined fluids from the stream running down her thighs before standing and doing up his trousers. She rose and grabbed a blouse from her bag which she hurriedly put on, not noticing that her wet nipples were pushing out the front of the cotton fabric. He saw it, and draped the shawl over her shoulders to give her a more decent appearance. The train stopped, and he opened the door for her and helped her down, then lifted the pushchair down to the platform, followed by the little boy. They stood for a moment, looking into each other's eyes, before she spoke.

'I think that it's time that both of your children - or maybe all three of them - had a father, don't you?'

He didn't answer, but turned round to shut the compartment door, took the hand of the little boy, and all four (five?) of them moved off to the station exit.

12