Slowly Moving On Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point, Justine looked at me, her eyes were begging for relief that she knew was not about to come since she was firmly tied to the chair. She bit her bottom lip as Amanda unexpectedly started to thrash, shake, and yell. Justine's eyes looked knowingly at me in recognition of Amanda's impending explosion.

"Oh, Matthew! I've wanted this for so long. I fucking needed your beautiful cock inside me. Oh, fuck yes. I'm so fucking close. Yess," Amanda loudly hissed.

I turned to Amanda as she started unintelligibly moaning, lost in her exquisite pleasure and I picked up the speed of my thrusting. My release was not far behind.

Like a bolt of lightning, Amanda yelled as she lost control of her body when she finally came, "Ahhhh!"

I could feel her pussy tightly grip my cock with each spasm. It sent me hurtling towards the finish line of this tryst. Amanda was squirming as I continued to pound her now sensitive pussy, but to her credit, she went from limp, to quickly tensing and pushing her ass back at me, pushing me even deeper into her.

"Fill her up, Matthew. Cum inside her. Make her ours," Justine gently commanded out of nowhere.

That was the last crack in the dam and my body went rigid. Just before I exploded Amanda turned her head towards me and smiled.

"That's right, Matthew. Give me all your cum, I want it all. Before you give it to me you have to know," she said as there was a pregnant pause. "I'm not protected," she throatily called to me.

The blood was rapidly rushing from my brain and I was getting lightheaded as I exploded. She must have felt it as she smiled and laughed. I had no willpower to pull out, nor did I think I would have wanted to if I could have. Her confession just seconds before served to further my desire to finish inside her. I shot rope after rope of cum deep inside her.

She turned to Justine as her pussy was milking the last of my seed out of my balls and into her womb and spoke, "He might have just put a baby in me," she smiled, turned, and then hungrily kissed her on the mouth.

Jesus Christ! My legs were weak and my post-coital fog was trying to process the fact that I had just cum inside Amanda's possibly fertile womb. Amanda reached behind her and pushed me back, letting my softening cock slide out of her.

"Help me," she cried.

This was confusing, I couldn't for the life of me think of what she wanted help for. She stood and took a few quick steps behind the chair and motioned to me.

"Get a side," she demanded as she pointed to the other side of the back of the chair.

I moved there, still perplexed about what I was doing. Amanda started to tip the chair backward sending Justine slowly backward with it. Justine's expression was of shock and horror in her helpless state.

"Let her down slow,' she again demanded.

Unconsciously, I stepped in and helped Amanda lower the back of the chair to the floor. Amanda's red bra slid out of Justine's lap and landed on her face. The necklace with both our rings attached fell and hit her on the chin on the way down. Justine winced as it hit her and I watched the wedding bands fall to the side of her neck. A tinge of something hit me about what we had symbolically let go. Amanda grabbed a pillow she must have strategically placed earlier next to the dresser just a few feet behind her and tossed it to me.

"Put it under her head!" she commanded again as she grabbed her bra on Justine's face and tossed it across the room. Amanda reached up and snagged her phone from the dresser and unlocked it handing it to me smiling.

"Make sure you take a few pics for me," she smiled.

"What the actual fuck, Mandy?" Justine screamed as she started to resist against the ropes holding her tightly to the chair. Her ankles and wrists were still firmly fastened to the back metal with the red rope.

Amanda laughed and kneeled next to her. As she lifted her leg over Justine's face and placed it next to her opposite ear, Amanda spoke, "You told me this was your favorite part of the video," she looked to her side at me with an evil grin. "I'm going to let you experience it yourself. You want this cum don't you?"

Before Justine could protest or even answer, Amanda lowered her pussy, dripping with my cum onto her mouth. Facing Justine's legs she then lowered her head to Justine's exposed lips as she hungrily started lightly stroke her inverted pussy. I stopped breathing for a moment and the room was silent outside of Justine's muffled moans.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "You see," she continued doing her best to concentrate on her words, "you both didn't see the very ending. Just like you, Justine, I was horrified when Evie sat on my face. I'd never even touched a pussy that wasn't my own. I was, ohhhhh," she cood as she paused.

"I was broken from her taking Dan in front of me. She ground into my face," Amanda on cue ground her hips and pussy on Justine's face. "And then she pleasured me," she giggled and then placed her mouth on Justine's pussy.

Justine started to thrash and moan. Amanda lifted her pussy off of Justine's face slightly where I was treated to the view of her hungrily and willingly extending her lips and tongue to maintain contact with Amanda's pussy. Her head retreated back on the pillow. There was a sheen of Amanda's sopping pussy and my cum coating her face.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she exclaimed, writhing against her bonds. "Yesssss, Mandy! I'm so fucking close. I've been so fucking close watching you two, uhhhh."

Amanda, plunged a finger deep into Justine as she sucked her clit. It must have sent her over the edge as her head thrashed back and forth as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Ahhhh!"

I sat there, mouth agape at the scene unfolding just inches away from where I had absentmindedly sat after lowering the chair. Seeing the phone in my hand, I snapped a few pics as they were locked onto each other. Amanda turned to me with a knowing smile then pulled her hips slowly back off Justine and looked down at her.

"And you know what?" she rhetorically asked Justine. "I went from broken to willing almost as fast as you did, and I came just as hard as you did." She smiled at her. "Did you get it all out of me, Justine?" Amanda asked as Justine nodded.

"Oh, you're such a good girl," she mewed as she shifted her knees back together on the side of Justine's head facing me.

"Kiss me," Justine pleaded softly with her eyes closed.

Amanda smiled with delight and got down on her elbows to meet her lips. They kissed and Amanda playfully licked her lips and her cheeks which had the combined remnants of our earlier tryst. My head, again, burst with the knowledge that I had possibly impregnated Amanda, which released a strange feeling within me that was not one of fear but of some primal inner desire.

As the embrace broke and Amanda's head started coming up, Justine pleaded again, "I didn't mean you."

She turned, opened her eyes, and smiled lovingly at me. I crawled over to her without thinking and got down on my elbows and kissed her deeply probing each other's mouth and lips with our tongues.

As I pulled up, she looked at me with those same loving hazel eyes, "I did this for you, for us. So I could be with you," she whispered, then paused as tears welled up in her eyes.

Amanda quickly broke the tender moment, "It seemed like you very much enjoyed your sacrifice."

Justine rolled her eyes at me and continued, "Such a shame she stole that kiss from you. Jenn told me about your little cum kink," she piped in and grinned wickedly.

She turned her head to look at Amanda, "I think the three of us are going to get ourselves into a lot of trouble, as long as he didn't just fucking knock you up." The words hit me in the head like a brick, but instead of fear, my cock stirred. I was rudely shaken out of that particular daze by Justine.

"Now fucking untie me you two, my feet are falling asleep!" she laughed.


12