Slowly Opening up on Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lifted herself out of the water, my mouth dropped open and I took in the sexiest vision I had ever seen. What Maddie didn't realize was that her white bikini top was quite see through when it got wet. I could clearly make out the shape and color of her perfect, pink nipples that were as erect as I'd ever seen them. "That must be what everyone was staring at in the crowd," I thought to myself. I couldn't blame them for kissing her, she was irresistible and I would have done the same in their shoes.

"Let's go walk over to the other pool party. Amys been texting me to join them," Maddie said and without a word I got up and walked with her holding her hand as we walked.

"That was quite the round of kissing over there huh," I said, breaking the silence after a little walking.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. They just started kissing me, one of them that wasn't even at the game. It just escalated so fast and I couldn't control myself or them," Maddie said, sounding a little guilty. "I hope you're not mad at me."

"Mad? No. A little jealous? Maybe yeah, but so turned on at the same time. The way those guys looked at you was so hot. I could tell they all wanted you so badly," I replied to her enthusiastically.

"Wow, ok," Maddie said surprised.

"Remember our deal, I promised to stop it anytime if I'm not ok with something and I didn't try to stop you so we're good." I said reassuringly. "It took everything I had not to jump in and take my own turn to kiss you and pull off your bikini and fuck you right

there in front of everyone."

"Oh god, that sounds incredible," Maddie said, turning to meet my gaze. "Though that's going a lot farther than flirting with guys and making out," she added.

"Yeah, true, I guess I just got a little carried away there for a second," I said. We both laughed it off and kept walking towards the pool and as we were walking, I noticed every person, man or woman, stole a glance at her tits through her bikini which was slowly drying off and becoming less transparent.

It was almost dark as we got to the pool and by this time both of our suits were dried off. With it being 9 PM you would expect the tequila bar which was right beside the pool party to be in full gear by this point, but it seemed relatively empty. We almost immediately saw Jason, who looked like he just got out of the pool and went over to join him.

"Hey guys, glad you could join us. I'm glad we haven't scared you guys off yet," he said, reaching over for his towel to dry his face.

"No! We're so glad we met you, you guys are the coolest couple we've met on vacation," Maddie replied, equaling his sincerity and going in for a hug.

After she stepped back from their hug Jason's eyes dropped from her face to her tits that were once again wet from being pressed to his chest. We talked for a while and recounted the party at the other pool and what it was like until Maddie asked "so, where's Amy?"

"She's over there in the pool talking to Roger," Jason said.

"I'm going to go say hi, be back in a little bit," Maddie said, before giving me a kiss and turning to join them in the pool.

Maddie waded through the crowded, waist high water on her way to Amy when she was backed into causing her to fall fully into the water. The person apologized and she continued on her way until coming up behind Amy.

"You made it!" Amy said, sounding as drunk as Maddie felt. The two bikini clad women hugged tightly and turned to each other and shared a quick kiss. Roger stood a few feet away with a grin on his face as the two girls shared a sensual moment. As they broke their embrace Roger slid in to give Maddie a hug himself, lingering longer than normal.

While hanging out in the water the girls recounted the events of this morning with the starter at the golf course which piqued Roger's interest. "Maddie, I didn't think you had it in you," he said excitedly.

"This one's fully of surprises. We made a good team today, didn't we Maddie?" Amy said turning to Maddie.

"We sure did," Maddie answered.

Roger, then turned towards Maddie and got his first good look at her in this bikini said "Maddie that bikini is the sexiest thing I've seen all week."

Maddie smiled at the compliment. "Thanks Roger, you look good too. You're filling out that speedo very well," Maddie said as she let her eyes drop to the top of the water and landed on Roger's crotch. She was originally just playing along but when she caught a glimpse of the size of the bulge in his speedo, she became desperate to find out if he was hard or if he was just really thick. She was lost in thoughts of discovering what was behind the speedo. She pictured herself reaching into his tight suit, wrapping her fingers around it and pulling it out. She started to picture how big and full of cum his balls were as her mouth started to moisten and she bit her bottom lip. Roger and Amy noticed this and saw her nipples firm up through the bikini showing how incredibly turned on she was.

Amy sensed the whole party had taken a turn early today and there were couples making out and touching each other all around them. She followed suit and waded over to Roger and started rubbing the front of his speedo along his length before reaching in and pulling out Roger's cock. She started to stroke it, pointing it in Maddie's direction and looking back towards her.

Maddie mouthed "oh my god," but no sound came out as she was fixated on the huge member that Amy is stroking for her to see. She couldn't tell if she was inching closer or if they were but the distance was being closed until she was less than a foot away, close enough to easily reach out and grasp it. In her trance like state her arm was slowly starting to reach out of the water to grasp it when Amy broke the silence.

"I have an idea, follow me." Amy said, letting go of Roger's cock. She grabbed Maddie's hand, fully snapping her out of her gaze. She led Maddie through the crowd toward a bathroom, stopping just before they walked in to beckon Roger to join them. They had a quick look around to make sure it was empty and walked into the more spacious disabled stall. Amy pushed Maddie against the wall and pushed her body against Maddie as they Passionately kissed. Amy's hands explored Maddie's body, caressing her perky tits and grasping her ass as she pushed their mons' together firmly. Amy abruptly broke their kiss as she heard the door open. She whispered Maddie excitedly, "just go along with my plan, you're going to love this."

Roger entered the bathroom and looked under the stalls and saw 2 pairs of women's feet so he knocked on the door that Amy let him in through and locked it behind him. Roger looked at both the women and wasn't sure what was about to happen but knew he was going to like it.

"Listen Roger, I'm going to give you what I promised the other night and since this is her first time, Maddie is going to watch while I show her how it's done," Amy said commandingly. With that Amy dropped to her knees and removed her bikini top and dropped it to the floor. She reached for the band of the speedo and pulled it down, unleashing Roger's hard cock. He was about 7 inches long and about average girth but with an upward curve and a huge, thick mushroom head. Maddie's eyes went right to his cock, she couldn't take her eyes off it. Part of her wanted to drop down and join Amy and suck that huge mushroom head into her mouth and taste his precum. Maddie who'd recently been giving a lot of head to her husband found herself in a situation where she was now craving this man's cock in her dripping wet mouth. Using all her will power she resisted the urge and instead slid her hand down to her bikini bottoms and placed a hand over her aching clit.

Amy slowly licked up and down Roger's shaft before she took his head into her mouth, savoring the taste as she closed her lips around the start of his shaft. With his head now fully engulfed, she was surprised how full her mouth was. She went back up and down and back up them paused at the top before going down as far as she could take it in her throat. She stopped about an inch before the base as Roger moaned loudly. She felt Roger's hand at the back of her head trying to force her further. She pulled back completely off his cock with a string of saliva attaching them from inches away as she kept eye contact. Maddie started to rub her clit in a long elliptical pattern as she witnessed Amy blow Roger in the steamiest scene she'd ever seen. Amy went back down and up, keeping a steady pace while gurgling his cock. Maddie picked up her pace and started to clench her toes as she felt her orgasm building. That's when Roger, who was leaning against the wall right beside Maddie, reached over and felt her breast, squeezing it tightly as Amy pleased him. Maddie moaned as the sensation pushed her closer to cumming while she continued to rub her clit in tight circles now underneath her bottoms. Maddie was too wrapped up to care at this point, she just needs to cum and this old guy's hands grabbing her perky tits were getting her there in a hurry.

"Oh fuck," Maddie moaned, arching her back and tilting her head up to the ceiling.

Roger pinched and tugged at Maddie's nipples and said "Your tits are so fuckin soft and these nipples look like they like they need some attention."

Maddie felt his fingers pinch her nipple hard while still played with her clit, seconds away from her orgasm. She let out another moan, this time opening her eyes.

"Who are you?" Maddie said, looking at a man peeking his head over the divider from the other stall.

"Shit, '' he said, still staring at the scene frozen with fear.

As the kid was about to run, Roger released Maddie's boob and said, "hey get back here kid. What's your name?"

"Ethen," the man called back.

Roger looked down at Amy who had paused her blowjob to look up and made eyes to her as if asking a question. Amy nodded a little and let go of Roger's cock before saying "If you promise not to tell anyone you can come in here and finish watching the show."

"O-Ok," Ethen said and Roger reached over and unlocked the door. Ethen walked in and now the once spacious stall was quite cramped and they were all in separate corners. Maddie realized that she was still slowly working her clit and was ready to pick up where they left off. She knew she was past the point of no return and needed to cum so bad. Amy had started to continue her blowjob when Maddie noticed that the kid who looked like he couldn't be more than 18, had the top button of his pants undone and was sporting a bulge.

"Pull it out kid I think she'll like it," Roger said, gesturing to Maddie.

Ethen dropped his shorts and out sprung his cock. It was fairly thin and only about 4 inches long with a sharp, pointy head. It was a sharp contrast to Roger's above average, veiny, huge headed member. While she still had Roger in her mouth she looks over and saw Ethan's dick. She reached over and started to stroke it while expertly focusing on Roger.

Roger went back to Maddie's tits with one hand, pinching her nipple as he went with his other resting on Amy's head.

Maddie looked over at the kid to see what he was doing and he stared back at her awkwardly because he has his hands to his sides. She got the feeling that he was being left out and so she reached for his hand and placed it on her other breast. He instantly began to knead and squeeze which forced Maddie to gasp as she was on the brink. That's when she felt Ethan's grip tighten which was all it took for Maddie to go over the edge and start to cum.

"I'm Cumming, of fuck Ethan, I'm cumming," she said between the moaned while looking him in the eyes.

"I'm going to cum too!" Ethan announced as started to tense up, still holding Maddie's breast.

Hearing that Amy backed off Roger's cock and started pumping Ethan and Roger's cocks faster, pointing them both at her tits. Ethen erupted, shooting a huge glob of cum across Amy's nipples which made her gasp and tilt her head back so she could enjoy her cum bath. She continued jerking him and more and more jets shot out, glazing her tits.

"Oh god, I'm cumming too," Roger yelled as he grasped his own cock and aimed it between her tits and unleashed twice the cum as that kid had. Amy's chest and stomach were dripping with cum that formed a small puddle underneath her.

As Maddie slouched over into the corner watching Amy get bathed in cum, she saw that Amy too had been playing with herself and before she knew it Amy was having a huge orgasm herself. Both men watched, dicks still in hand as this beautiful woman moaned and flinched in pure ecstasy.

Everyone seemed to calm down over the next minute, allowing everyone catching their breath. Ethen was the first to leave, then Roger after he gave each of them a kiss. Amy went over to the sink and Maddie followed to pass her paper towels to mop up some of the cum. As Maddie approached her, she saw her slide her finger along her nipple and bring that finger to her mouth and taste the cum. After helping Amy get cleaned up, they made sure their bikinis were in place and walked out of the bathroom stealthily and rejoin their husbands in the crowd.

It was about 11 PM when the DJ came on the speaker to announce a bikini contest to a loud cheer from the crowd. The prize for winning was a voucher for half price on your next stay at the resort. I looked at Maddie and said "You have to join, I bet you'd win!"

Amy butted in "Yeah girl, you're the hottest one out here tonight, they have no chance."

"Ok, but I'm going to need another drink before I get on that stage," Maddie said, reluctantly agreeing.

Everyone slammed another shot and Maddie left to sign up. She got to the stage and saw that there were about 20 other women there to sign up. "These girls are all younger, skinnier and hotter than me, I hope I don't get eliminated right away," Maddie thought to herself, allowing some of her past insecurities to creep in. Then she thought about how many compliments and stares she got that week and how sexy it made her feel to have those men ogle her.

The show began and all the girls came out on stage to a massive cheer from the crowd. They all took their place on stage and the DJ went by the girls one at a time asking the crowd who they thought looked best in their bikini. Maddie was the third to go and she got a loud roar from the audience. She scanned the crowd as the DJ worked his way down the line and she spotted her husband staring at her with the biggest smile she has seen since she walked down the aisle in her wedding dress.

As the DJ returned to the front having heard the reaction of the crowd to each woman he said "The top 5 contestants are: Number 8, 11, 17. 20 and 3. The rest of you sorry, but you have been eliminated."

To Maddie's surprise she made it to the top 5 and some of the women eliminated looked smoking hot. She felt great about herself, all the doubts she had coming in were completely erased from her mind at that moment.

"In the next round, how about we find out who looks the best all wet, shall we?" The DJ announced. Two men with hoses emerged and aimed them at the girls on stage. The water was freezing and caused all the women's nipples to become prominently firm. Maddie threw her hands up and bounced in place, readily accepting the stream of water hitting her chest. She cheered along with the crowd while she did a little shimmy, shaking her perky tits at the crowd. She was careful not to do it too fast lest risk her nipples falling out of the skimpy suit. The whole crowd watched as all the women put on a show as they got wet. Most of their attention seemed to be on Maddie though because with the suit being wet, her nipples showed clear through the suit and she was essentially flashing the crowd. The contest went on for another minute before the DJ announced "I think we have our winner: Number 3!" The crowd erupted and Maddie leapt in the air exuberantly celebrating her win by giving the crowd another little show as they sprayed her with water before leaving the stage.

Maddie gave the DJ her name and information then she went back to join her friends. As she passed through the crowd on the way to her husband, everyone's eyes were still on her, cheering her on and high fiving her. She finally reached her husband and leapt into his arms, giving him a huge kiss. "That was amazing! I'm glad you guys talked me into it, I feel great!" Maddie said excitedly. She slid off of me and went straight for Amy and gave her a big hug and kiss as well which she was more than happy to receive. "I know I already said it but I am so glad we met you guys," Maddie said, still running on the high of her win. "Let's go dance," she said.

We all got deeper into the crowd where people were dancing and all 4 of us followed suit together. We kept it up for the half an hour on the way to midnight with Maddie on several occasions getting pulled away to dance with strangers. She felt like a celebrity, everyone wanted to say hi and see her up close to check out her body, some drunk or bold enough to try to feel for themselves as they danced with her. She would entertain them for a few seconds before coming back into our little group to try to stay close. Roger and Martina also joined in our little circle of dancing.

As the count wound down to midnight, I found Maddie and held her close, as did Amy and Jason. Midnight struck and everyone screamed happy new year. I gave Maddie a long sensual kiss that made us both disappear in the moment. We turned to the other couple and Amy caught me off guard by throwing her arms behind my head and pulling herself close to me. She drew her lips to mine and it felt amazing. We came up for air after a while and I saw Maddie doing the same with Jason. Amy slid in between them and planted an even more aggressive kiss on Maddie which she reciprocated.

I shook Jason's hand wishing him happy new year and that's when Martina grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss. It was closer to making out as she slid her tongue into my mouth and I met it with enthusiasm. It lasted only seconds but it was amazing. Her body felt so good on mine and it took my attention away from Maddie for a second. We separated and I turned to Maddie to see that Roger was behind her as she made out with Amy, similar to the other night in the tequila bar. He was grinding his speedo covered crotch into her ass while tracing his hands up her side. The scene was so hot, I started to get hard and Martina noticed as she planted another kiss on me that was even sexier than before. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast which to my pleasure was a perfect handful. They felt even better than they looked which was saying a lot. She gasped as I kneaded her soft breast reaching out to pull the fabric to the side exposing her nipple so I could get an even better feel.

From the corner of my eye I saw Roger's hands were now planted firmly on Maddie's perfect tits as Amy ground her body into Maddie's and kissing her with the same intensity I had just kissed Martina with.

Let's jump in the pool and cool off," Martina said, loud enough for everyone to hear. Most of us snapped out of it and headed towards the pool. All three guys sported atleast semi hard cocks, most obviously Roger in his speedo. We got into the water and Martina didn't bother to put her top back into place. Normally she might have been out of place, but it seemed the energy around us, much like the tequila bar had turned very reckless. I looked around and there was almost as many people without tops as there was with. Women of all shape, size and age were all hanging around without a care in the world and if any of us wasn't fully hard before, that had definitely changed. Martina took a step toward Maddie and planted a kiss on her that lasted several seconds before wishing her Happy new year.