Slum Cum: Breakfast

Story Info
The chubby Indian teacher upstairs offered him breakfast.
4.5k words
4.46
20.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the edge of mom's bed next to the only window of our little apartment, listening to music from my tiny blue transistor radio. It was my favourite relaxation spot - when my mother was not at home, because it was also hers and in her half of the bedroom behind the dividing blind.

I liked sitting there, not only for the breeze, but mostly for its vantage view of the flight of stairs running along the side of the house to the apartments on the upper floor of the two flat building. It was the mid-sixties and miniskirts were the rage in the country. All the young women living upstairs, four of them, wore minis and had to pass by my window on their way up or down.

I was looking over into the neighboring yard at a pretty middle aged woman hanging out clothes on a line, enjoying the sight of her thick body in a half-slip pulled up to cover her bra-less breasts, thereby showing a lot of her round thighs, especially when she reached upward to pin a piece of garment. This led me to thinking about sex with her - not for the first time - when out of the blue the thought hit me that over the past year, I'd been fucking with varying frequency and with the skill of a master pussy juggler, a female in each of the four apartments on my flat of the house, but was yet to make a move on any of the women next door or upstairs'

I was more taken aback by the reality that I hadn't set my sights on anybody upstairs, seeing that the women up there were of a higher caliber in terms of looks and age. Of the four I was boning one was my age, nineteen and inexperienced, while the others were either middle aged or old and not as good looking as the pretty things upstairs who looked to be in the range of mid-twenties to early thirties.

As I thought about it I realized that it was not a case of me being satisfied with what I had on the plate, nor was it a case of lack of confidence, for, over the past year, due to the relatively easy success I'd had in snaring 'my four', my confidence had grown tremendously and I'd even spread my wings outside of the yard on a couple of occasions. The problem was that I saw the ladies upstairs as untouchables for a number of reasons including relationship statuses, good looks and affluent careers. They were either married or in steady relationships; they were good looking and had good jobs - by working class, slum-yard standards. I simply allowed them to intimidate me.

I decided there and then that I was not going to let the intimidation continue, I was going to test the upstairs waters. My mind brought up the image of Savitri, the thickest of the lot. Savitri was the young daughter-in-law of the Indian landlord. She was mouthwatering thick, a chubby lover's dream. She was about five six and about one eighty-five, one-ninety pounds with a nice, trim waist, round smooth thighs and a reasonably sized ass that she seemed to delight in deliberately bouncing. Her mid-sized breasts which were yet to suckle, stood high and round on her chest.

Her pretty, oval face could rival any of the sixties movie stars; as a matter of fact there was a noticeable resemblance between her and the sultry Hollywood actress Gina Lollobrigida with her face being a fleshier version, bearing the same pouty lips, big brown eyes and cute nose with flaring nostrils. Her lustrous, shiny black hair, when let down, fell to her waist, and her complexion was that of a light, creamy beige. She was a jovial, witty and spunky character, with daring written all over her.

I knew she was spunky because of the numerous clashes she'd had with her in-laws and a couple of the neighbors over the past year that she'd been here. She wasn't your average, shy, docile and conservative Indian girl. Her personality was just as uncharacteristic of an Indian girl as was her thick thighs and hefty ass. Her marriage, as was still fairly customary in those days, had been one arranged by the parents. You didn't have to look too closely to see that hers was an obvious mismatch.

The landlord's son who had gone abroad to pursue medical studies had insisted that his sexy wife leave her shopkeeper parents more spacious home where they had been living and come live with his parents while he was abroad. He'd even used connections to have her transferred to a neighborhood school a stone's throw away from his parent's home; she was a teacher. One didn't have to catch her in action or use much imagination to figure out that she was a player and that the marriage, if it continued was not likely to be a happy one.

As I sat there thinking about Savitri, the old idiom about speak of the devil, was brought to life. I heard footsteps and looking up, saw her coming down the stairs in a short, pink mini-skirt, looking absolutely fuckable, her plump crotch in white panties blasting my eyes. She wore minis most of the time, much to the dismay of her mother-in-law. She flashed me a smile as she passed by with a bath towel over her shoulder and soap dish in hand. Out in the yard, when she bent over to pick up the two big buckets of water that she must have earlier filled at the stand pipe, for her bath, I got another flash of prime crotch, this time from behind, peeking out from between two thigh thighs, the white panties stuck into her sumptuous as crack, snugly hugging the sex mound.

I watched in a daze as she walked towards the outdoor bathroom further to the back of the house, struggling a bit under the weight of the buckets. The landlord's and upper flat tenants' two shared-bathrooms had pipes in them, but at certain times of the day the pressure was not enough for it to reach the shower and sometimes even the lower pipe below the shower. Under the yard pipe was a concrete hole that the buckets were placed into to be filled from a ground level branched off pipe. When she put the buckets down to open the bathroom door she turned and saw me looking at her. I guiltily averted my eyes only to look back almost immediately to get another flash of pussy as she picked up a bucket.

With the image of Savitri's delectable crotch swimming around in my head, I was hot and gently groping my hardon out of view, by the time she returned to make her climb back upstairs after bathing. As she passed by she paused briefly and whispered to me.

"You could have come out an' help me with de buckets ... you're no gentleman," she said and continued her climb.

I was stunned by her words, she had never spoken to me before, only an occasional wave of the hand or a smile. Before I could think of something to say she had reached to top of the stairs. As she kicked off her slippers, her soap dish dropped and she bent over to pick it up making me more stunned from the sight of her naked pussy with the sparse sprinkling of black hairs around the fluffy lips. She straightened up and looked back anxiously as if to verify if I'd seen her briefly exposed privates. She gave me an obviously, mock, cross look and then a half smile that implied we shared a secret.

School was on summer break so she would be home all day and every day for another six weeks or so, hopefully, moving up and down the stairs regularly with her sweet self. I was between construction jobs, and was thinking to myself that I wouldn't mind an extended period without work. I got work whenever my uncle, my mom's brother got a contract.

The next day I was at the same spot, but later in the afternoon when she came down the stairs. She pretended not to notice me or hear the little compliment I threw her way. She went to the back of the yard and gathered clothes from the line. As she passed me I whispered another compliment which she again ignored. Halfway up she stopped and bent over to fix her slippers. This time around she was wearing bright, glittery, gold panties. I almost choked. Without straightening up she looked back under her arm and spoke.

"Too many hot flashes could blind yuh eyes, you know. Yuh better stop looking up here," she said, then continued on her way.

At the top of the stairs she gave me a smile then briefly stuck out her tongue at me before going inside. She was playing with me for sure, I told myself. I wondered if she was playing with a purpose and how far she was prepared to go.

Two mornings later from deeper in the house I heard footsteps, which I hoped would be hers, because by that time everybody who worked would have already left for work. I knew that two of the four kids who lived upstairs had gone to spend the holidays with their grandparents. That left only one married lady and her infant daughter, and Savitri's mother-in-law and her granddaughter who had come for the holidays. Declining to go sit on the bed as usual, I hurried to the side of the window and looked up - it was Savitri with her bath towel and soap dish in hand. She glanced in and saw me. Without stopping, she whispered to me, telling me to come around to the front of the house.

When I got to the front of the house she was standing in the little flower patch that her father-in-law kept, close to a dividing picket fence that ran down from the center of the building to the front fence.

"Yuh had breakfast as yet?" she asked.

"No," I lied

"Me neither ... when I'm finished bathing I goin' up to mek mine ... you could come up and join me if yuh want," she said, without looking at me.

"You on the menu?" I asked playfully.

I knew she was only teasing, so I decided to play along and see where she really was headed.

"I too big to hold on a plate or in a cup," she said laughing.

"You never heard 'bout breakfast in bed? ... just lay yuh self on de bed and I will eat," I said.

She laughed out loud, then slyly looked around to see if any of the neighbours had heard or observed her outburst.

"You're a wicked young man ... but you come up, I'll see if I can fit mih self on de menu," she said sounding serious about the invitation.

"You looking to get me killed or what?" I asked, looking at her with disbelief.

"I'm alone ... ma and Geeta have gone out, they won't be back till afternoon."

As it dawned on me what Savitri was really offering I couldn't believe my ears for I knew it could not possibly be breakfast alone she had in mind. Things being what they were she wouldn't be risking her marriage and reputation inviting this young black boy into her home just for breakfast, which she could easily have put in a bag and handed me through the window. The thick beauty was horny and wanted to fuck without leaving home and raising the suspicion of her in-laws. I swallowed hard as she continued speaking.

"Wait about fifteen minutes after I go up before yuh come ... if Miss Roxanne happen to come out in the hallway, knock on de door and say yuh come with de rent ... but if nobody is about just push de door and come in ... quietly," she said, smiling.

My head was spinning and my cock swollen to max with excitement as I watched Savitri's fat backside bounce away. Fifteen minutes later I climbed out of the window onto the stairs, something I'd been doing since my boyhood days when taking a short cut out the yard. I still do it occasionally when I had to take the rent up to the landlord.

I got to Savitri's door without encountering any prying eyes from inside the house. I wasn't so sure about the eyes in the next yard. The radio was on loud and I just knew it was deliberate. I pushed the partly open door and walked in, pulling it in behind me. standing in the living room area I could see three bedroom doors. I walked towards the one that I noticed was open, and from which the radio music was coming. She was lying on her side, naked, on the bed. I stepped into the bedroom and closed the door behind me, making sure to lock it. I thought it better to be safe than sorry - sometimes the unexpected happens. I then walked towards the window and standing to the side, pulled the blind slightly and looked down trying to gauge what a jump would be like and if there were any obstacles down there that would cause me injury in the event I had to make the jump. Nothing was down there.

"I managed to lay yuh breakfast on de bed ... when yuh ready yuh could start eating," she said smiling and looking intently at the bulge in front of me.

I quickly got out of my shorts, briefs and jersey and rushed toward the bed. I didn't miss her amazed and pleased look as she saw my big brown wood. She raised her hands to her face and gasped. She stared wide eyed as I climbed onto the bed. She turned onto her back, eyes still on my cock and it appeared as if her thick legs just began moving apart involuntarily.

"Yuh got any salt and pepper for me to put on this steak?" I asked, jokingly, as I placed my hand between her thighs and stroked the slightly hairy mound.

She burst out laughing.

"It's not a steak ... it's a pancake and it got syrup on it already, suh, eat if yuh eating," she said impatiently.

I got the impression she was not so sure I was going to go down on her and was trying to urge me on. If only she knew how much and how quickly I'd grown to love eating pussy lately. Back in those days - nineteen sixties, Caribbean - eating pussy wasn't something men admitted to doing and it was thought of, as just an occasional thing that freaks and white people indulged in. of course a lot of people knew better, even if they didn't let on.

I rolled over between the spread legs and brought my mouth, slowly, teasingly to the fat pudenda. In hesitated a moment and blew air onto it, spreading the big floppy lips and blowing inside as well. She made a hissing sound and jerked her hips. I stuck out my tongue and just slightly probed the inner lips. She jerked again as if trying to smash her pussy against my face. She was really eager to have her pussy eaten. I moved away from the vulva and began licking the insides of the thick creamy thighs, and nibbling and sucking on the soft flesh, leaving red marks. I played all around the pussy, even jumping it and going to her belly and navel that I tongue lashed and sucked on. She had a slightly protruding navel.

I then turned her over and chewed on the big ass cheeks that were generously dimpled. And when I spread the cheeks and licked the insides she gave a loud moan. But when I tickled the puckered entrance with my tongue she shouted out.

"Oh gawd! ... Unnnnnnnh"

I licked all up her back to her neck and then back down again, occasionally chewing on the soft flesh. I travelled down the backs of her legs up to her ankles and ten turned her over again. I pressed my fingers against her inner thighs and spread her wide, gave the pussy another little blow and then attacked it with my eager mouth. As my tongue pierced the lips and wriggled in her core, she shouted out as if stung, and fearful of the consequences.

"O mih gawd ... ohhh!"

"What?" I asked, raising my head and looking into her dreamy eyes.

"This is the first time ... this is the first time somebody ever suck me," she said, excitedly, breathing hard.

I couldn't believe it, how could any man make love to this thick, creamy, lovely creature and not want to eat her out. Surely a sign of the then times! Her hand grabbed my head and smashed it back down on her wet pussy. And sucked the lips into my mouth her entire body trembled.

"Oh shit, shit, shit!" she cried out.

I already knew from hearing her cussing out neighbours and her in-laws that her being a school teacher didn't prevent her from having a dirty tongue. I probed the insides of the heated cunt and sucked on the mound for some time before moving to the clit. As my tongue teased it she shrieked. Luckily the radio was on loud and the apartment which took up an entire half of the flat had a corridor between it and the other apartments, also there was the added separating space of her dining room, living room and kitchen. I sucked on the stiff clit as she jerked and ground her big hips upward.

I removed from the clit and began licking the lips again.

"No, suck de clit," she whispered anxiously.

I paid her no heed as her fingers massaged my scalp and she begged me to get back to her clit. I continued the provocative licking of her lady bump until with a snarl she exploded.

"What de hell yuh doing man ... yuh trying to drive me crazy ... lick de blasted clit ... I ready to cum," she cried.

She sunk her fingers into my scalp and banged her hips upward, hard against my face. She removed one hand and smacked the side of my head forcefully. I swallowed the stiff clit between my lips and pressing my tongue against it sucked on it hard. She bucked and jerked and rolled frantically under my intense sucking.

"Yes, yes, yes ... oh shit ... oh fuck," she cried out.

She was cumming hard, violently, her entire body jerking and bouncing up and down on the bed causing the old Simmons spring mattress to creak loudly. I wasn't so much concerned about anybody in the upper apartments, but I couldn't help wondering if the noise was travelling out the window and into the yard to be moved about by the wind, or if the pounding of the bed could be heard downstairs by the elderly lady, Enid who I sometimes banged. I knew for sure that she and her two grands were at home. I looked up and saw Savitri covering her mouth with a chubby palm to contain telltale sounds that were threating to bust loose under the pressure of fuck pleasure.

I lay on the bed, my hard cock pressing into the mattress, my head still between Savitri's thick, sweaty, blushing thighs. When her breathing had gotten back to some semblance of normalcy I heard her giggle and then talk.

"Ok, you had yuh breakfast ... yuh eat enough ... now you could back downstairs and sit by your window.

It took a few seconds for those words to sink in before I sprung up in disbelief, anger burning my head. Holding back some prime cuss words I looked at her rosy cheeked face for some indication of whether she was serious or not. I saw the glint of mischief in her brown eyes and the smile she was trying to hold in by biting into her thick bottom lip. I relaxed when she cracked up into stifled giggles.

"Only kidding ... sweets ... put dat cock in mih pussy ... quick," she said.

She stared wide eyed at my throbbing brown bar as I leaned forward and positioned it at her hot core. She grabbed it and deftly parted her swollen lips with the hard, jerking tool and pressed it against the pulsating pink opening. I pushed into her and as I entered her she spread wide, bent her knees and pulled them back. My cock felt the spongy sweetness of prime young pussy and went wild with passion, urging me to press home. I obliged. Leaning forward I brought my hands under her armpits and took hold of her soft shoulders. I lunged into her with a mighty thrust.

"Ow, mih pattacake ... yuh tearing it apart!" she cried out worriedly.

Pattacake is the local slang word for pussy. It is usually reserved for use when referring to a little girl's privates, but is sometimes used loosely to also reference a grown woman's vagina.

"Oh, gawd ... yuh big," she said.

I sunk more muscle into her and began to move in a slow rhythm. When I realized she was into it, and appreciating the probing cock, I quickened my pace

"Yes, fuck me baby ... fuck me hard," she cried out.

I lashed into her, my belly slamming hers loudly, my waist moving like a fired up piston. Driving back and forth inside the tight cunt. I pressed her knees onto her full boobs, smashing them flat onto her chest, pressing in the inch long brown nipples. I began to stroke her hard, fast and deep with such ferocity I forced a loud fart out of her. I felt the hot air against my bouncing balls. She gritted her teeth, mouth in a snarl and eyes tightly shut. I could sense she wanted a really hard fuck; she was willing to have her pattacake battered into submission.

I rode her like that for a long time until we were both sweaty and the Simmons bed spring crying out for mercy. Although it was only mid-morning, the sun was very hot, and how the room was positioned, it got the full yellow force. Savitri moaned with pleasure and sweet pain as my cock probed her insides, sending tremors through her body and waves of licentious pleasure washing her mind into a land of new and ripping sensations.

12