Slum Cum: You Sleeping Mom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my convulsions had abated she stretched out fully on me, my cock still in her pussy, being massaged by her expert wall. She was soon asleep and snoring on top of me. My cock had regained full hardness and I decided not to waste it. As mommy slept on me, I began slowly thrusting into her with short jabs, my hands clamping her soft, plump buttocks, keeping her in place. Bearing the weight of her relaxed body I continued my underneath ride and occasionally she would moan in her sleep. It was a long ride and when I felt her body shuddering in her sleep. I realized that she was experiencing an unconscious orgasm. This pleased me immensely and titillated my senses, making me reach my climax shortly afterward. I gently slipped out from under her and joined her in sleep.

I awakened to morning sounds, mostly of voices in ours, and the next yard and somebody's radio was blaring gospel music. A bit of sunlight penetrated the window blind, brightening up the room a little. I turned my head and looked at mom who was on her side looking at me. We both smiled and reached to embrace the other. She threw a leg over me as we wrapped up. My cock was hard against her belly. I lowered one hand and caressed the plump, creamy bottom, letting my hand slip deep into the crack and come around to fondle the hairy mound before letting a finger slide into its damp depths.

After a while she turned onto her back. I rose up on an elbow and leaning over, began sucking one of her full but puffy breasts. She stroked the back of my neck and upper back and while I was tending to the second breast I heard her carefully whispering voice.

"Get on top of me Pat, Baby, put your thing in me."

I dragged myself between her legs and she spread them wide and bent her knees. I felt her hand guiding me to her opening, and I pushed forward, getting the sweetest feeling as I slid into mommy's welcoming pussy. I began thrusting, and she told me to take it slow and easy so we wouldn't make any telltale noise. I obeyed her, just gently moving my hips in a steady grind, while slowly sliding back and forth inside of her as she moaned almost inaudibly and licked and bit my shoulders. She moved nicely under me, matching my slow strokes and occasionally massaging my cock with her pussy walls. I chewed on her neck, making a couple of hickeys, which she, later in the day, giggled at in the mirror.

It was a long, slow ride with me gripping her shoulders underarm and crisply thrusting my hips as she coaxed my sweating back with soft fingers. I arched my young athletic back and sucked on each of her puffy breasts, one after the other, trying at times unsuccessfully to draw the entire flesh bulb into my mouth. She raised her hands and using soft, eager fingers, twirled and squeezed my nipples as I stroked her, as she smiled up into my eyes, with hers, big, light-brown and sparkling with pleasure, sending me a message of love. She came first with a subdued shudder and whisper:

"O gawd ... oww ... oooh ... this feel so nice ... mommy love you, baby."

When I came soon after, she held me in a tight grip to control my jerking body, while lifting her face to lick mine repeatedly like a mother cat cleaning her kitten.

I was now a man, in love with my mother's sweet pussy but also ready to go in search of new adventures between other willing thighs - thick, thin, fat or whatever. My true nature had been unleashed and I found myself lying there next to the body I'd just enjoyed, but thinking of other female bodies I saw around me every day - in the yard, or on my way to work, and wondering which of them would be willing to let me do to them what I'd just done to my mommy.

12