Slumber Party at Brie Larson's

Story Info
Brie says Lily James is staying over, and I'm invited too...
19.3k words
4.6
15.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 2020

Summer was winding down at the Lodge. Of course I had yet to really notice that what with the weather rarely changing and me rarely leaving the house because of the pandemic. My highlights were of course the previous entries I've put in for this summer. Not all of which have been told yet, but in due time they will be, I assure you. For now, I need to detail a very pleasant surprise that happened just recently.

For context one of the most frustrating things about the pandemic was the lack of contact with a certain group who would normally visit the Lodge frequently. Specifically, those that lived far enough away that driving wouldn't work. Flying was of course all but off-limits earlier this year. Which meant that those that lived in the UK for example, had basically no hope of getting to the Lodge. Just to name a few, that meant no Emma Watson, no Emilia Clarke, and no Anya Taylor-Joy (who I missed like crazy). Which is why what happened here was so surprising.

For context, my routine over the summer had been to wake up, do my usual daily prep (breakfast, workout, shower, etc), and then work in the basement on the rooms I was remodeling. Unfortunately, being able to work full-time on them without interruption for a solid three months made it so that...I was finished. I'll get into what I actually did in another story, but suffice it to say for now that what was an elaborate project was now complete. I could no longer sink entire chunks of a day into the work. Now I was back to having to entertain myself.

I fell into bad habits because of this. Namely, sleeping too late, and wandering around the house in boredom which made it far too easy to lament the fact that no one was around. Too many days did I do nothing but work out until I was too tired in order to justify sitting on the couch the rest of the day. And too many nights I flipped through the box of polaroids of the Lodge members and myself in flagrante delicto, wondering what we would be doing right now if there wasn't a pandemic.

It was after one of these kinds of nights that our story begins. It was a Friday morning following a particularly lonely Thursday night. I had allowed myself to sleep in, for no reason other than to make the Friday feel more like a weekend. I then went about my business the same way I always would, just a few hours behind. It was past noon when I was finally ready to just sit and relax, and right when I sat down was when my phone rang. It was a video call, from Brie Larson. Wonderful.

"Hey! Hello! Hi!" Brie was quite chipper today. That big bright smile seemed to draw my eyes' focus on the screen of my phone. Her dirty-blonde hair was casually hanging down, and she had on some sort of white tank top from what I saw of her shoulders.

"Well hello," I said. "To what do I owe this very welcome surprise?"

Brie furrowed her brow like she was both confused and a little insulted.

"What? I can't just call to say hi? Friendly check-in to make sure everything's cool with you in these troubled times?"

"Sure. I mean, everything is cool here," I answered.

"Cooool," Brie said, trailing off. Then she began to walk out of whatever room she was in into another. "Cool cool cool cool cool."

"How about you?" I asked.

"Oh everything is cool here," Brie paused as she crossed into another room.

The selfie-view of Brie stayed, but the background changed. Brie was quiet for a moment as she walked into the room. Then the camera blurred behind her as she turned around. She was in a bedroom, and as she turned around, she adjusted her front-facing camera to ensure that I could see something. Despite Brie's gorgeous face in full view, my eye was drawn to something else. There was something blue in the corner of the shot. Then I realized that it was the ass of someone bent over while wearing jeans that were tightly form-fitting. Someone with a truly amazing, spectacular ass. I knew that ass.

"Everything is VERY cool here," Brie said.

The bent-over shape then straightened up and spun around. My suspicions were proven correct, because Lily James came into full view of the camera. Lily hurried toward Brie, giggling and flashing that massive grin she always had. She was wearing a black t-shirt along with the capri jeans that ended at her calves, and to my surprise, her hair was now brunette instead of blonde.

"Ohhh my god Brie has figured out how to project a hologram of Lily," I said with exaggerated surprise.

Lily guffawed another heavy laugh. I loved her laugh. It put her perfect teeth on display. Brie narrowed her eyes at the camera and then shook her finger back and forth.

"No no," Brie took her finger and slowly moved it to Lily's cheek. As Lily giggled again and playfully tried to bat her hand away, Brie pressed the tip of her finger into her cheek.

"Lily is really here," Brie announced.

"That is amazing," I said, not lying. Lodge members crossing the pond at this point was always a very pleasant surprise.

"I finished filming a thing, and I had to come to LA to do another thing, sooooo I came early and here I am?" Lily's posh accent made everything she said sound so adorable.

Brie leaned in while Lily was talking, and began to peck her on the cheek with quick kisses. Then she quickly turned back to me and spoke with all the tone of serious business in her voice.

"So, yes, Lily is going to be staying here, BUT, we need you to bring us some things that I don't have, and we don't want to go shopping for at the moment."

"Alright, I'm game," I answered without hesitation. The way Brie was talking, this sounded a lot like I was being invited over, too.

Brie walked me through exactly what they wanted me to bring, to the point of me holding up each thing until I received confirmation it was what she was looking for. That part was easy enough, as all of these items were in a drawer in my bedroom. Brie describing them was a source of fun in itself, as was Lily's blushing and giggling at each one's revelation. After that, I quickly packed my own overnight bag, locked down the Lodge, and practically flew out the door.

The trip to LA was as long as it had ever been, but damn it if the idea that Brie and Lily were waiting for me didn't force me to drive faster. I sped down the highway, followed the navigation to Brie's neighborhood, and then pulled my car towards her house. From there it was what I had dubbed "the usual" when it came to visiting homes of the more famous girls like this. Pull through gate, park car in garage or out of sight, walk around to back of house. With Brie's house I did all of these things, with the added bonus of seeing the massive view of the Hollywood Hills that Brie's house provided. Upon reaching the back door of her house past the garden I had seen on YouTube so many times, it unlocked at my approach. Likely it was Brie watching me through whatever security she had.

I stepped in through the back door, carrying my stuff with me. It was a wonderful reversal of the usual roles. Instead of me greeting a girl at the door and taking her things, I just carried my own things into her space. I looked around, expecting to see Brie and Lily, but there was no one. Then I heard a voice from the other room.

"Over here, this way," Brie called.

I stepped further inside and then saw the two figures seated at Brie's kitchen table. Both turned their heads to look at me as I stood in the doorway, and grinned. What they had been wearing on the video call was gone, and was now replaced by each wearing a white fleece bathrobe. Both of them now had wet hair as well.

"Good afternoon," I said as I entered.

Brie gave an enthusiastic wave while Lily stood up. I went straight to Lily and wrapped my arms around her as she did the same to me. It was a hard, tight, "because I haven't seen you in almost 10 months" kind of hug, followed by a kiss that elicited a moan from Lily for the same reason. My hands of course reached down during the kiss, just to make sure Lily's ass was exactly how I remembered it. It was, meaning wonderfully thick.

Lily sat back down, and I leaned down to Brie as she tilted her head up expectantly. I kissed her, and then did so again when her hand grabbed the back of my head. Brie gave a contented closed-mouth grin, while I reached out and playfully tugged on a lock of wet hair.

"It looks like I missed something already?" I said as I tossed the hair aside.

"Just a quick shower," Brie started, "Lily was on a long flight."

"A very long flight," Lily sighed.

"And now we're having tea," Brie said, gesturing to the tiny cups in front of the two of them.

"Caffeinated tea," Lily said before she took another sip.

"And that's the other thing," Brie started again. "Lily's time change is 8 hours. So to keep her from falling asleep at 4pm, we're going to have to keep her awake."

I turned and looked at Lily, who flashed a very cheeky grin behind her tea cup. I then checked the time on my phone. It was not yet 3 in the afternoon, so for Lily it was the equivalent of being almost 11 at night in terms of time spent awake.

"So let me get this straight," I said, folding my arms in front of me. "Together, we need to make sure that Lily does not fall asleep until a reasonable hour?"

"Yes," Brie began. "Not even for a second. We need to be vigilant."

I paused and looked at Lily again. Her robe was just loose enough for me to see down it, along with the barest hint of cleavage. She was resting her head on her hand, looking up at me with her eyebrows raised as if waiting for an answer. The tiniest smirk cracked across her lips.

"Alright, I'm sure we'll be able to manage," I said confidently.

"You two finish your tea, and then decide what we should do next," I said.

Brie gestured to the chairs across the table from her and Lily, "You can sit and join us if you want."

"Thanks but," I pulled one of the chairs out, but didn't sit in it. "I'll entertain myself in the meantime. Carry on."

Brie and Lily watched as I lowered myself down, and then crawled under the table. I heard Lily's laugh, and then Brie say "Uhhh, alright." with a giggle of her own.

Brie's kitchen table was a relatively small circle, so I was really only half underneath it. As soon as I was down on the floor I saw what I was both looking for and hoping for. Both Brie's and Lily's bare legs were sticking out from the bottom of their robes. Both had bare feet, and both looked perfectly smooth. The only difference was that while Brie's feet were both planted on the floor, Lily had her legs crossed. It pushed open the robe, exposing her legs up to the thigh and immediately giving me a target.

I slid myself closer to Lily, and then paused. Looking around, neither her nor Brie were peaking down under the table to see what I was doing, they just kept chatting.

"So you were there for how long?" Brie asked.

"It was...just under two months?" Lily answered.

"And they were doing all the testing and stuff the whole time?" Brie asked.

Lily continued talking, but I quit listening for the moment. I put my hand on her calf and began to slowly move it upwards. Like every other time I had felt someone else's skin on my fingertips after it had been a while, I had to savor it. Lily's legs felt like silk, and more than that they looked amazing. Just the slightest amount of tone to her calves, leading up to her slightly thicker thighs. I let both hands roam her calf, and then tease where her robe had pulled up to reveal part of her thigh. My fingertips ran over that area first, and then I leaned my mouth in to start kissing up Lily's leg.

"So it was...oooh..." Lily stopped her sentence to let out a surprised breath above me. My lips began to press against her thigh. First at the side, and then I moved up to the top. "It was one of those places where we had to...ohhh..."

Lily shifted in her chair as my fingers went under her thigh and began to move it to the side. Her legs uncrossed, allowing me more room to kiss over the top of the thigh coming through the opening in her robe. I swished the bottom of the robe off to the side to reveal her other leg, and then moved my mouth to kiss it. Just getting my lips on Lily's skin again was getting my heart pounding much faster than I would have expected it to. Not only that, the taste of it was starting to get me hard.

"But anyway, yeah it wasn't bad..." Lily continued talking as my mouth continued moving. I stopped listening almost entirely just from how wrapped up I became in feeling Lily's thighs on my face.

I soon let my hands move up again, this time starting at her knees. With the slightest bit of pressure, I began to push Lily's legs open. She took over as soon as she felt what was happening, parting her legs all the way as she sat in the chair. But even with that movement, part of her robe was still overshadowing what I wanted most of all. My hand slid up further, and with two easy motions I pulled the loop of the robe's sash free from itself, and then pulled it apart entirely. Lily's robe fell open and draped free on either side of her hips, leaving her legs and stomach bare for me to see. And of course, it gave me a perfect view of her smooth, amazing pussy.

"So did you have to do any weird stuff at the airport?" I heard Brie ask.

I meanwhile was kissing up the inside of Lily's thigh. She continued talking nonchalantly as I did.

"No, I won't until I go back to England. Then it'll be...hooo..." Lily breathed another sharp breath as my lips got nearer to her pussy. She was quiet for a moment, waiting for it to start in full. I licked my lips, and then pressed them against her pussy.

"Ohhh..." Lily whispered, settling into it. Her hips slid forward as she slouched in the chair, leaning herself into my mouth. "I'll have to do the whole quarantine thing when I get back."

Brie began to ask another question as I slowly kissed across Lily's pussy. I heard Lily give an 'mhm' response right before she let out another sigh of enjoyment. Then her hand reached down under the table, and raked its way through my hair. Lily pulled me into her pussy even more. I took that as a sign to let my tongue out and start to slowly lick.

"Ohhh my god that feels good..." Lily said quietly. Her fingers stayed in my hair to ensure I continued, but then she resumed talking. "So what else have you been up to?"

"Oh you know, the usual stuff," Brie started.

"Yeah?" Lily said with a higher-pitched voice, like she was fighting a moan.

"Yeah you know, working in my garden, sitting around," Brie began.

"Uhhuh..." Lily said, sounding more like a moan this time as I began to flick my tongue over her clit.

"Playing guitar, working on my Animal Crossing island..." Brie continued.

"Yes..." Lily breathed out again, failing to make it sound anything like a response to Brie.

"And you're not really listening to me right now..." Brie trailed off, with amusement in her voice.

"Mmhm..." Lily moaned again. As my tongue licked up and down on her clit, I could feel her legs tense up under the table.

"You can't hear me because you have a tongue on your pussy," Brie said.

"Ohh yeah..." Lily breathed heavily.

"And you're going to cum, and then cum again probably 50 more times tonight," Brie said like she was teasing. It didn't matter. Nothing was getting through to Lily.

"Yes..." Lily whispered again during a flurry of licks to her clit.

"And he and I are going to double-team you every which way..." Brie said quieter this time, and then I felt her foot rub along my leg under the table.

"Ohhh-oh my god..." Lily moaned out in exasperation again.

I heard a heavy, dragging squeak, and turned my eyes to the side to check my peripheral. Brie had pushed her chair back from the table far enough that she could see underneath to what I was doing. I grinned with an open mouth as I continued to lick Lily's clit. Lily was getting louder, and her legs lifted up so only her toes were touching the floor. I kept doing exactly what I was doing, taking Lily's tightening grip in my hair as a sign that it was working. Brie watched with amusement on her face, leaning forward and propping her head on one hand.

"Oh my god, oh my god, OH!" Lily twitched in her seat as my tongue pressed into her clit with a fast rhythm. Her feet lifted off the ground entirely as she tried to squirm further, but I had my arms wrapped firmly around her thighs to make sure she didn't. Lily cried out and held her grip in my hair while her other hand slapped down on the table. I heard a series of loud moans above me, and then heard them vibrate into the table. Lily's orgasm had her crumple forward until she laid her head on Brie's kitchen table.

I slowly emerged from underneath the table. As I stood up, Lily flopped back into her chair, limp. Her robe stayed flopped open, showing off her entire body as I straightened above her. The state on her face was amusing, with her mouth hanging open slightly, and her eyes glazed over.

"Thank you," Lily said with a sigh, "I needed that."

"I thought you two were playing in the shower before I got here?" I asked Brie. Lily giggled as she reached back and ran her hands down my chest as I stood behind her.

"Not thoroughly or anything," Brie said, scanning Lily's body up and down. She winked at me.

"Oh. Well damn, you gotta take care of that," I said while I ran my hands down Lily's arms onto her chest.

"Shut up," Brie said, giving a faux-offended scowl. Then she pointed at me. "You're here to take care of us. Speaking of which..."

Brie stood up out of her chair. She turned toward the living room on the other side of a large alcove, and then started walking toward it. Her hand grabbed my arm as she did, and I quickly turned to follow as I was pulled along. Lily heaved herself out of her chair and followed us, not bothering to close her robe. The three of us walked into the living room, where a massive TV sat in a bookshelf taking up and entire wall, but a comfortable sectional couch sat in the corner waiting for us.

I was lead into the room by Brie, who stayed standing. She turned around and grabbed my shirt, giving me a forceful kiss combined with pulling me into her. I put my arms right around her as well, feeling her tight body hidden under the fluff of her bathrobe. Lily walked past us and flopped down in the corner of the couch, content to watch. Brie and I began to kiss harder, with her giving quiet moans as she started to get into it. Her hands grabbed at my shirt along my back, and then reached down. Brie began grabbing my ass, then my stomach to feel my abs through my shirt, and just generally pawing at me in her own aggressive way.

I quickly put a stop to that by moving my own hands to the sash of her robe. Just like I had Lily's, I pulled it free and let it drape open. Then my hands went inside, grabbing at Brie's hips and moving upward to open it further. I left it on her body, but leaned in and began to kiss down Brie's neck and collarbone while my hands went around to grab her ass. Brie quietly moaned out again, and then became louder when my mouth went to her tits. Brie's nipples always felt like they were hard, and this was no exception. The second my lips went to one I felt the soft but stiff skin, and quickly pressed my tongue into it.

"Hoooly, fffu, jeez..." Brie sounded like she was taken aback by the sensation.

I moved my mouth to her other nipple and licked it slowly, then began to move Brie back. She stepped back as she looked down at me, until she reached the couch. I stood up straight, and then nudged her back one more time. Brie enthusiastically dropped down onto the couch right next to Lily, who slouched back with her robe still open. Brie copied her position, leaning backward and pushing her hips up, but then raised one leg. Brie's tightly muscled legs spread apart, with one going onto Lily's lap. I watched for a second, admiring both of the bodies seated before me with immense satisfaction.