Slummin It - Carol

Story Info
Young woman searches for homeless men to use her.
6.5k words
4.17
19.8k
45

Part 5 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't always a black cock slut. And I have no regrets or complaints about being one now. Yeah, I spent some time in counseling, but I always return to those beautiful big black cocks. And not just one or two; I want lots of them. But let me start at the beginning.

My name is Carol, and I was raised in a typical white middle class family. We weren't rich, but there was never any real shortage of money in our house. I have an older brother and sister who are both married with a couple of kids each. I have blond hair and I'm 5'2" tall and weigh 135 pounds with a chubby 38(D)-28-40 body. People have told me I'm cute, but no one tells me that I'm beautiful so I'm not a 10, but probably a 7 ½.

I wasn't a virgin when I graduated from high school. Most of my dates made it to first base and enjoyed my big breasts, but only two of them made home runs and got in my pants, and only one of those got a blow job on a later date. So, I guess I had some experience, but was certainly not an expert. And frankly, I thought the sex was good, but I really had no idea what was coming (no pun intended).

When I started college, my roommate was a black girl named Latoya. Yep, she was named for the famous Jackson sister. Although I hadn't had many blacks in my middle-class rural school district, I immediately bonded with Latoya. Over the first few weeks of school, I met and dated a couple of white guys. As usual, I let them get to first base on our first date, and ended up fucking one of them on our second date and the other on our third.

The next weekend, Latoya asked me to go to a fraternity mixer with her, and not realizing that she meant a black fraternity mixer; I agreed to go. We both wore short shorts and tee shirts and showed up at the Alpha Phi mixer around 9:30 Saturday night. My eyes must have been as big as saucers when we walked in and I realized that all of the guys were black and that most of the women were black too. I don't know why, but I was a little nervous and hung close to Latoya for the first hour. The guys were friendly and must have sensed my discomfort so they kept my glass full of some great tasting drink.

Eventually, a handsome young black guy handed me a drink and told me to follow him. We sat on the couch and he helped me to feel more at ease as he asked about my classes and my major in college. He asked about my family and what I was interested in. I was loosening up and we both kept drinking more and more until I was feeling no pain. When we stood up, I almost fell, so Jarod helped me upstairs with an offer to rest for a few minutes.

We got to his room and when we went inside, he turned an put his hands on my upper arms. I looked groggily up into his deep brown eyes and he leaned in and kissed me. I almost pushed away, but then my inebriated brain figured, "What the heck? It's just a kiss," so I kissed him back. We kissed long and hard and our tongues moved back-and-forth into each other's mouths. The next thing I knew, I was naked and lying on the bed. As I looked down, I saw Jarod maneuvering the biggest cock I had ever seen towards my pussy.

"Wait... W . . I, I don't... uh, Jar... W... " I mumbled as he slid the massive black cock into my white pussy. "Jarod,... I, uh... Wait, I, uh... . . Uuunnng!! Oh, fuck! Ahhhhh!" I screamed as his cock moved in-and-out as his balls slapped my ass. He squeezed my breasts and continued kissing me. If I thought the sex I had in high school was good, this was GREAT! I had never felt anything like this in my life. My legs were around his waist as he pummeled my pussy. Eventually, I must have passed out.

When I regained my consciousness, I looked up into the face of a stranger. I tried to say, "Get the fuck off me," but all that came out was , "Aaarrggh! Ahhhh, yessss!" This new guy was fucking me like a demon and the sweat from his face was falling on my face and into my open mouth. Eventually, he shot his load into me and slowly lifted to his feet. It was then that I saw another black guy moving towards me.

I mumbled, "Wa... wait, I'm not sure you should..." He smiled and slid his cock into my used pussy without any effort and began mauling my breasts. "Ahhh," I moaned. "Unnnnggh! Ah fuck me!" And he did. And so did four more of the fraternity brothers. Somewhere along the way, I remember looking up and seeing Latoya standing in the doorway smiling and looking down at me getting my pussy pounded by one of the fraternity brothers. She asked if I was OK, and when I nodded my head and said "I've never been better," she smiled again and left.

When they were finished with me, Jarod came back in and helped me get cleaned up and get dressed. I had no idea where my bra and panties were so I just put on my short shorts and tee shirt. I had cum leaking from my pussy and all over his bed. I was exhausted. When I was dressed, I stood up and Jarod put his arms around me and pulled me in for a gentle kiss. I melted into his arms and felt his hand roaming freely over my body. He slid his hands up to my big 38 Ds and gently squeezed them, which made me moan again.

"I hope we weren't too rough on you, Carol," he said. "You are a hot little piece of ass, baby."

I wasn't sure what to say. I was kind of mad that they took advantage of me, but it was the damned best fucking I'd ever had. Finally, I said, "I liked it, Jarod. It was the best fucking I'd ever had."

"Well, why don't you come back next weekend and we'll do it again?" He said smiling at me.

I didn't have to think very long before my pussy took over and I said, "That sounds like fun. I'll be back."

When I got back to my room, Latoya, again, asked if I was alright. "Better than alright, Latoya," I said. "I've never had a sexual workout like that in my life. I wasn't sure if I'd like going to that frat party, and I really wasn't sure when I walked in and was one of only five white girls there. But damn, girl! That was the best party I've ever attended. Thank you for taking me."

And that's how it all started. Many fraternities have what's called a 'Little Sister.' I became the 'Little Slut of Alpha Phi.' By the end of the semester, I had fucked and sucked all 32 members of the fraternity more than once. I spent all my extra time at Alpha Phi getting laid by the members. At first, I couldn't put my finger on what it was about getting banged by a group of black guys that was so appealing. It actually took the rest of the year to figure it out.

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but it was the way they treated me. They didn't care whether I enjoyed it or not. I was simply a fuck toy to them. I was a place for them to dump their cum. The fact that I was white and had big tits for them to squeeze and abuse was a bonus. Many times, I would hear them grunt as they pounded my body with their cocks: "Take that you white cunt!" or "You're nothing but a piece of white trash not worthy of our cum." Or "I usually don't give my cum to white whores, but I'll make an exception tonight," or "You should feel lucky that we're giving a skank like you our time and cum." I didn't care what they thought of me as long as they kept giving me their huge black cocks.

They loved treating me like shit. I let them do whatever they wanted with me. They broke in my virgin ass and triple teamed me many times. They slapped my ass and my tits until they were red. Sometimes they slapped my face just to remind me that they owned me. I was never allowed to waste their cum and had to swallow all of it, which I did with pleasure. I licked and cleaned their balls and cocks after they fucked me. And I loved all of it.

During the second semester, I discovered a Sigma pi Phi black fraternity on campus. It didn't take me long to get an invitation to one of their parties, and by the end of the year, all 35 members had used my holes many times.

During summer break, I dated a few of the white guys that I graduated from high school with. I fucked all of them, but it wasn't the same as getting banged by a half dozen or more big black cocks. I was always thinking of the 67 black guys that had gang banged me all year long at college. I couldn't wait to get back to school in the fall.

When I got back to school, I picked up right where I left off. During the year, I struggled to maintain a decent grade point average because my pussy seemed to be controlling my life. All I wanted to do was fuck and gang bang black men. That year, I did both fraternities and a few other black guys from the campus. I even fucked one of the janitors. I kept track as best I could and my total for the year was 75 different black cocks. Granted, some were the same as the year before, but I knew something must be wrong with me to want to fuck that many different black men.

By the time I graduated from college, I had lost count of the number of black men I had fucked and sucked. From fraternity guys to classmates to basketball players to more janitors, I fucked them all, and I loved it.

I moved to a small town outside of Chicago and began working in an investment firm. After getting settled, I tried to date a few times, but my pussy was dripping for black cock. I eventually found my way to a mostly black jazz club even though I hated jazz. I bought a drink and shortly found a tall decent looking guy next to me. His name was Robert and we immediately hit it off. To make a long story short, I left with him, we went to his place and he fucked me several times and then served me breakfast in bed in exchange for a morning blow job.

I went out with Robert a couple more times, but when he started to get serious, I broke it off and found a new bar. The same thing happened two more times. I met a black man, went home with him, fucked and sucked him and then he wanted to get serious or exclusive. Something was missing.

And that's when I started into therapy. I confessed it all to my therapist and went a year being counselled. I dated only twice during that time, and both were decent guys -- one white and one black. My therapist was thrilled, but I was bored and horny.

My pussy finally got the best of me and I ventured into downtown Chicago. I dressed in a short skirt and tank top and I took a cab and asked the black cabbie where a lonely white girl might get some black cock. He took me to a Lonzo's Bar. I paid the cabbie and he asked if I was sure this is where I wanted to be. I smiled, nodded my head and entered the bar. The room was filled with smoke and as I looked around, I guessed that everyone was a local. They all stopped and stared at me when I entered. I was the only white person in the whole place.

I sauntered up to the bar and I knew my nipples were hard and my pussy was gushing at the sight of about a dozen black men of all sizes, ages and shapes. There were only two women in the place: the bartender and one old whorish looking woman at the end of the bar. The old whore stood up and walked to me and said, "Well, well, well. What do we have here? Are you lost… bitch?"

I was getting scared, but I said, "N-n-no. I don't think so."

She laughed and spit on me. "Well then you must want fucked then. That right, cunt?"

I stared at her without saying anything. I noticed that the men were beginning to surround us. She slapped my face and yelled, "I asked you a question, slut. You here to git fucked?" I looked down at the floor and slowly nodded my head. She cackled when she laughed at me. She looked around at the men and said, "Any of you niggers wanna fuck this white skank?" I saw most of the men either smile or nod. She said, "This is my territory, bitch. You pay me and then they fuck you."

I had trouble speaking, but I finally gasped, "How much?"

When the old whore smiled, I saw that many of her teeth were missing. "Gimme two hunnerd dollars, and then I'll let these niggers fuck your white cunt."

My shrink would be ashamed of me, but I reached into my pocket and pulled out four fifty-dollar bills and handed them to the old crone. She cackled again as she turned to the bar and yelled, "She's all yours boys."

The men had me stripped in seconds. I was on my knees surrounded by big beautiful black cocks. This was what I wanted. This is what I needed. All of them stunk but I dove on them and moved from cock to cock sucking them like they were my last meal. Damn, how I missed this. I was on the verge of coming just by sucking those beautiful cocks.

Over the next few hours, all of my holes were used over and over by the dirty men. At one point, the old whore even sat on my face. This was the first pussy that I had ever eaten, and I have to say two things: 1) It was smelly and nasty, and 2) I want to do it again.

When the bar closed at 1:00, I was lying on the dirty floor covered with cum and filth all over my body. I I have no idea how many cocks I had serviced because they kept coming and going all night. I was a mess. I staggered to my feet and found my skirt and tee shirt. The bar tender smiled at me and presented me with a $256 bar tab. I smiled and paid the bill. Not only did I pay $200 to the old whore to get fucked, but I also covered the bar tabs of everyone who fucked me. Good thing I had a good job. The bar tender called me a cab and I went back to my room.

Finding out of the way black bars and then getting gang banged had become my modus operandi over the next year. A couple times a month I would cab to one, tell the bar tender I would cover the bar tab and then give my body to a gang bang by whoever happened to be there that night. Sometimes I got banged by eight or nine guys and other times by almost 20. A few times, when I passed out, I would wake up to find myself lying in a dumpster or in a pile of trash covered with piss and cum. I knew I was heading for trouble but I just couldn't help myself. I loved serving black cocks. And I had not yet reached bottom.

I took a week's vacation in August and took a room in downtown Chicago hoping to spend the week getting used by black men. I still loved the way that my needs weren't even considered by them as they pounded my white body with their big cocks, even though I'm sure they knew I was having multiple orgasms on their cocks. I liked the way they treated me, but something was still missing, and I couldn't put my finger on it. Could I want to be treated even worse?

The first night, I put on a pair of short shorts and a tee shirt and I had a cab drop me at a real dive bar near the downtown. As I stood looking at the place, I knew I had been in similar places and had been used by the patrons, but I was hesitant about going inside because, even though I enjoyed it, something was missing. I walked back-and-forth out front of the bar and then walked around the corner and down a dark alley as I continued to decide whether to go inside or not. When I reached the back corner of the bar and turned to walk back to the front, a deep voice said, "You lost, bitch?"

I spun around and saw a huge black man standing behind me. He must have been 15 or 16 inches taller than me and weighed over 300 pounds. He had a big gut and was missing many of his teeth. He was ugly and his clothes were filthy. A noticeable odor drifted toward me from him. He was the most disgusting man I had ever seen. He said, "We ain't used to seeing pretty little white bitches around here. You lost?"

My nipples were as hard as bullets as I shook my head. "N-n-no sir. I'm not l-lost. I came here for a d-drink."

He laughed. "Haw haw! You came here for some black cock. Ain't that right, bitch?" I was surprised but I Knew my pussy was gushing and I found myself nodding my head. "That's what I thought. Follow me." He turned and began walking further down the dark alley. This was my chance to turn and run away, but I found myself following the big man down the alley. When we reached the end of the alley, I saw five or six more big black men sitting on garbage cans, smoking and drinking wine from bags. They were all dressed in dirty clothes and smelled horrible.

They looked at me and one of them said, "What we got here, Devon?"

"We got us a little white princess who wants some black cock. Think we can oblige the little slut, Maurice?" All the men began to laugh and I began to think I had made a mistake in following the big man down the alley.

Devon turned to me and said, "Before we get started, you got any money for whiskey?"

"Yes sir," I said as I handed him $200. One of the men disappeared back down the alley with the money as the rest of the men surrounded me. The odor coming from their bodies was repugnant. I was on the verge of throwing up when I felt my tee shirt being lifted over my head and my shorts being unfastened. In seconds, I was naked surrounded by a disgusting and smelly group of big black men. I had never been this excited in my life.

Just as the last man ran back down the alley holding a couple bottles of whiskey, Devon grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my head close and then kissed me. He shoved his nasty tongue into my mouth and within seconds, I found myself reciprocating with my own tongue. I felt rough hands on my ass and on my breasts as the men squeezed and twisted my body.

I heard one of the men say, "She a little fatty but I like them big fat titties." He slapped them eliciting a squeal from me.

Another said, "I like dat big ass. I'm gonna hold on to it when I fuck dis bitch's big ass."

Without being forced, I slowly dropped to my knees as the men pulled their nasty smelly cocks from their pants. As I dove onto their meat, I thought to myself, "Is this what's been lacking? Is this what I've needed -- submitting myself to the dregs of society to do with as they wish?" The men pulled my hair as I moved from cock to cock. I eagerly licked and ate the crustiness from their big cocks. It didn't take long until I was used to the smell and taste.

I saw a couple more bums drift down the alley and stare in shock at the sight before them. Their filthy big friends getting their disgusting cocks sucked eagerly by a small white woman who was moaning like the whore that she was. I was loving it. They put me on an old stained mattress that smelled like piss, excrement and garbage. They soon had me situated in all different ways as the nine men began working on my body.

I had never been treated like that in my life. The men completely abused me. They had cocks in all my holes, and even managed to get two cocks in my ass while another was in my pussy. At one point, I was screaming like a banshee as they managed to get three cocks into my gaping cunt. The men spit on me and in my mouth. I swallowed buckets of cum and they even shared a few swallows of their whiskey. They called me every derogatory name you can imagine: black cock whore, cum dump, fuck meat, trash, slut and bitch. I had never been this turned on in my life.

As I was lying with my back down on one man giving it to me up the ass, another put his cock into my pussy, Devon hovered over my face. After I sucked his cock for a while, I moved down and put his big balls into my mouth and sucked them for a while. When I took my mouth from his balls, he told me to put them back in, but I begged, "Please sir, can this white slut clean your ass?" The look on his face was priceless -- almost like he won the lottery. Apparently, he had never had his ass rimmed before.

He moved forward and I saw everyone watch as I licked down his crack. It was gross, but it was turning me on. Being homeless, his ass wasn't that clean. I continued licking until his hole was over me and then I drove my tongue deep into his bowels. I heard the others say how disgusting of a slut I was to do that. I didn't care. This is what I needed. I began jacking his cock as I licked and sucked his ass, and he only lasted a few minutes before he yelled, "I'm going to cum." I quickly slid his cock back into my mouth and had a climax as I swallowed his seed.

12