Slummin It - Hannah

Story Info
Young white woman requests transfer to Guinea.
5.4k words
4.2
16.5k
19
0

Part 9 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

This story is about a white woman working in an African nation and having her body used by many of the black men. Everyone in the story is over the age of 18.

It seemed like Hannah led a charmed life. She was a beautiful blond-haired blue-eyed girl. She was a cheerleader and considered one of the more popular girls in school. She grew up in an upper middle-class neighborhood and graduated salutatorian from her high school, and was also on the dean's list every semester in college. Although her father thought she was wasting her money majoring in political science, she was offered a job as a state representative's legislative aid before she even graduated. She spent the first four years after college working the state capital, and then she was offered a similar job for her congressman in Washington D.C. After three years in that position, she was offered a job in the U.S. Department of State.

So, at the relatively young age of 29, the world was her oyster. She set herself up in a nice condominium at the end of the Metro line in Maryland, bought season tickets to the Kennedy Center and settled in for a long and enjoyable career working for Uncle Sam.

Hannah worked hard for the next couple of years and was noticed by many in the State Department offices. Of course, some of the noticing was done by the young men who wanted to go out with her, and she did date periodically, although nothing steady. But some of the noticing was also from those above her on the pecking order.

After a year at the State Department, she was offered the opportunity to represent the country on junkets to other countries with congressional staffers and others from the Department. She jumped at the chance to see the world and never turned down an opportunity to accompany others abroad.

During the third year at State, she went to Nicaragua and Egypt on her own, and her superiors were very pleased with her ability to communicate the Department's philosophies to other countries. While she was basking in the glory of her most recent trip to Egypt, her supervisor called her to his office and asked if she would go to Guinea. She knew the U.S. had reestablished diplomatic ties with Guinea more than 10 years ago, so she immediately agreed to go. She asked her supervisor if she could take a couple weeks' vacation while there to tour the country, and he agreed.

A few weeks later, she flew from Reagan Airport through Paris and on to Conakry, the capital city of Guinea. It was a long day, and when she arrived at her hotel, she crashed for the next 10 hours. Hannah spent the next few days in meetings with local dignitaries and on tours of the small country. She thought the people were friendly, and was happy to have taken French in high school, since that was the major language.

Her hosts suggested various restaurants and night spots for her to visit, and she was pleased that several were near a smaller and cheaper hotel where she would be staying after her official duties were completed. They also told her what areas to avoid, and she made note of them too. At the conclusion of her meetings, she moved in to her new hotel since she would be paying, instead of Uncle Sam for the next two weeks.

On the first night, she put on a pair of knee length shorts and a tee shirt and ventured down the street to a local family-owned restaurant where she had the best meal since she arrived in Guinea. When she left the restaurant, she noticed that there was a local night spot across the street so figured she would stop in for one drink and then retire for the evening. She found a seat at a small table, ordered a drink and sat back to people watch.

It wasn't long before a young man came to her table. As she looked up at him, she noticed a couple missing teeth as he smiled at her. "Allo," he said. "My name Amaro, pretty lady. What your name?"

She smiled at his broken English and said, "I'm Hannah. Nice to meet you Amaro."

"What you doing sitting by you self, pretty Hannah?"

"I'm just watching people and trying to decide what to do tomorrow. Are you a local, Amaro?"

"Yes. I can help you decide what to do. I know everything to do here. But first, let's have a toast. Wait here."

"But I think I've had eno.... Amaro, wait, I don't think..... Oh well, I guess one more won't hurt."

When he returned, he sat two identical drinks on the table and slid one to her. He lifted his and said, "To you pretty lady. Hoping you have good time in Guinea." They touched glasses and drank. Hannah was surprised at how good the drink was, and before she knew it, two more dinks arrived at the table.

Over the next hour, they each had three drinks and Amaro told her that after he graduated from school, he got a job at the small port in Conakry, and that's where he has worked ever since. She told him that he didn't look old enough to be drinking alcohol, and he stuck out his chest proudly and told her he was 19 years-old. She told him about her job at the State Department and he said, "Wowee! You important lady, Hannah."

After her third drink, Hannah said she was going to walk back to her hotel, but when she stood up, she fell right back into her chair. "Damn! I didn't think we drank that much." She stood up again and held on to the table. "This should be real challenge getting back to my room.

Amaro smiled at her and stood up. He moved beside her and held on to her arm. "I help you pretty Hannah cuz I am one who bought drinks for you." She smiled and nodded her head.

As they started down the street, she found that she had to put her arm around his waist and lean on him to stay upright and to walk a somewhat straight line. She noticed that he was several inches taller than her 5'7" and that his body was hard. He had his arm across her shoulder and his hand was resting on her breast. At first, she was going to move his hand, but then her brain seemed to think it was OK since he was helping her. And besides, it really didn't seem to be hurting anything.

After a few steps, Amaro began moving his hand on her breast. She thought that he shouldn't be doing that, but her brain seemed fuzzy, so she ignored it. He looked down and saw that her nipples were poking against the fabric of her shirt, so he moved his hand and began lightly rubbing, and then squeezing her nipple. She lifted her arm and removed his hand from her breast, but he put it back as soon as her hand dropped to her side. This time she ignored him.

As they were approaching her hotel, he felt her breathing increase heard her quietly moan. It was a small two-story hotel without an elevator, so Amaro said, "I help you to room, Hannah, so you not fall. Then I go home."

She had a dreamy look on her face as he continued to massage her breast and squeeze her hard nipple. "K," she mumbled.

He helped her through the lobby and when they reached the stairs, he lifted her and began carrying her up the steps. She threw one arm around his neck and began to giggle. He looked puzzled and she mumbled, "Isss like you're gonna carry me over the thresh, uh... the thresh ummm, err, the threshold." He put her down at the top of the steps and she almost fell. He helped her to her room, and she made no effort to stop him from entering behind her.

Hannah staggered to the wall and dropped her purse and keys on the small table and turned to Amaro, who was just a foot away. "Well kind sir," she said, and then giggled again. "I wanna thank you fer helpin me.... Wha... "

Both of Amaro's hands were squeezing her breasts. She started to lift her hands to stop him and said, "I d-d-don't think that's a good... "

"Shhhh," he said as he put his finger on her lips. Her arms dropped back to her sides and she had a puzzled look on her face as he said, "Lift your arms so I can take off your shirt."

As she turned away from him and lifted her arms, she started to say, "But I don't think that's such a good... "

"Shhh," he said as he unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. His black hands slid up her smooth white skin and squeezed her perfectly shaped breasts. He gently squeezed them and then lightly pinched both nipples.

"Wait, I... Oh! Mmmm!" She moaned as he put more pressure on her nipples. He pulled her body back into his as he squeezed her nipples harder. "Ohhh! Ahhh!" She moaned as she leaned her head back on his chest.

He slid his right arm across her right breast and grabbed her left breast. His left hand moved down her flat stomach. When it reached the waistband of her shorts, he felt her quickly suck in her stomach, and his hand moved quickly inside the front of her shorts and panties.

Hannah seemed to snap out of her trance and both of her hands grabbed Amaro's arm at the same time he inserted two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. As she pulled on his arm and he fingered her pussy, she said, "No Mario. I mean, uh... P-p-please Amaro, d-don't." He increased the tempo of his fingers in her pussy. "Amar... Amaro, p-p-please d-d... Mmm! N-n-no! I, uh.... Oh! Amaro, wait. Ahh, fuck! Ohhh!"

Her hands finally fell away from Amaro's arm and he felt her pelvis moving against his fingers. He slid a third finger into her pussy and pinched her nipple harder. Then he leaned forward and kissed her neck. She turned her face towards his and he kissed her cheek quickly and then covered her lips with his own. As he kissed her, he moved his right hand to her waist and unfastened her shorts and pushed them over her hips. The fight was gone from her and she began moaning louder as she approached a climax.

He turned her around to face him keeping his fingers moving in her pussy. He smiled at her and she put her arms around his neck. "Please Amaro. Make love to me."

He pulled his hand from her panties and pulled her arms from around his neck. He looked at the drunk and confused white woman and said, "Take off your panties." He helped her to balance as she quickly slid her panties down her shapely legs. She looked back up at him, much like a puppy looks at its master. He looked down at the naked white woman who was 10 years older than him. He said, "I don't make love. I fuck. So, tell me what you want."

She hesitated only for a second before putting her arms around his neck and saying, "P-please fuck m-me, Amaro."

Amaro had an ear-to-ear grin as he lifted her up and carried her to her bed. Hannah assumed that he was grinning because he was happy about having sex with her. But Amaro was actually smiling as he thought about the top dollar, he could make on this hot white bitch selling her ass on the waterfront.

Even though Hannah was in a daze, she realized that her sexual experiences before tonight were strictly amateur hour. She'd slept with a half dozen guys in college, and had finally given one of them a blow job. And she'd had sex with another few guys since making it to Washington. But in each and every case, she and her partner were equals. They both gave pleasure and they both received pleasure.

But this night was nothing like she had ever experienced. Amaro treated her like a piece of fuck meat. She wasn't a partner; she was a vessel to take his seed. She was a toy to be used in any way he wanted. He had no concern about giving her pleasure. He was completely focused on his own pleasure. But as it turned out, this was the most sexually intense night of Hannah's life. She had more orgasms in one night then she had during her entire time in college.

Amaro dumped load after load of cum into her pussy, into her mouth and into her virgin ass. After he forced her to suck his big black cock the first time, he never had to force her again. She actually enjoyed sucking his cock and feeling his cum shoot down her throat. Her ass quickly became accustomed to his cock pounding her backside, and she enjoyed several climaxes while he fucked her ass. His complete lack of concern for her pleasure or well-being was a turn-on for her.

Amaro worked on her body for four hours that night. Finally, both of them fell asleep. When he woke in the morning, he climbed out of bed, used the bathroom and then ordered breakfast. Hannah was still sleeping when the room service breakfast was delivered so Amaro walked to the bed and uncovered her before opening the door. As the cart was pushed in to the room, the young man couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful naked white woman laying there. Amaro smiled at the man and said, "If you have phone, you take a picture of her if you want." The man grinned and shot off about a dozen shots from around the bed before leaving.

When the young man shut the door, Hannah finally woke up. When she got out of bed, she started to wrap herself in the sheet until Amaro said, "No! You stay naked!" She quickly dropped the sheet and walked to Amaro as he sat on the desk chair. "You start off sucking cock. Get on knees."

Hannah stopped and was about to say something, but then she remembered having his big cock in her mouth several times last night so she could hardly object now. She slowly got to her knees and began licking and sucking his cock. Hannah worked for almost 20 minutes before being rewarded with a load of cum down her throat.

They had breakfast together and then he told Hannah that he would take her sightseeing today. She quickly showered and put on another pair of knee length shorts and a tee shirt. Amaro let her wear panties but instructed her to leave the bra in the room. They spent the morning touring the mountains outside of town. Hannah took lots of pictures. At lunchtime, Amaro stopped in a small dirty town on the other side of one of the mountains. This is the first place Hannah had been where there were absolutely no white people. Even though she was with Amaro, she was still nervous.

After lunch, they walked to a hut at the end of the street and sat outside. Several men were sitting nearby and they were passing around a pasty substance, and they all took some and put it in their mouths. At first Hannah wasn't going to try it, but Amaro insisted. She thought it had a bitter taste, and it was all she could do to get it down.

The next thing that Hannah was aware of was eight hours later. It was dark and her naked body was strapped over a 55-gallon drum. There was a cock pounding her pussy and she saw a half-dozen men standing in a line drinking something and apparently waiting their turn to use the white woman's pussy. Hannah began screaming and yelling at the men until one of them came over to her and forced more of the bitter paste into her mouth and forced her to swallow.

When she woke up, she was untied and lying in the mud. Her whole body ached and she smelled like a sewer. As she lie there, two big black women walked by. When they saw her stirring, they both spit on her and yelled, "Salope! Putain!" Hannah thought they were calling her a slut and a whore, but couldn't be sure.

She heard footsteps approaching and saw Amaro. He helped her to her feet and said, "You seemed to enjoy yourself last night. Didn't know you were such a slut." She tried to hit him, but he slapped her back down into the mud. "Get up and go over to that barrel of water and clean yourself up."

The naked white woman slowly trudged to the barrel of water and did the best she could to clean the mud and cum from her body. When she was finished, Amaro threw her shorts and shirt to her and said, "Let's go."

"I want to go back to my room," she demanded.

"Shut up bitch! You belong to me now. You go where I make money on your white American pussy."

She started to say something, but he slapped her to the ground.

As they were driving back towards Conakry, she asked, "What do you mean that you're going to make money with my pussy?"

"You dumb putain," he said. I sold you last night and make money. I sell you tonight and make money. Your white pussy worth gold here. Most Guinea men never fuck white woman. Especially hot white woman."

She started to object, but he slapped her into silence.

Amaro cleaned her up and dressed her in a cheap short dress and then took her to a rough waterfront bar that night. The bar's owner let Amaro show off the white American whore to the regulars, and then give her a drug to make her compliant. He let Amaro use a room upstairs for the rest of the night in exchange for half the profits earned on the whore's pussy. Amaro took her to the room, stripped her and then opened for business.

From 9:30 that night until 5:00 the next morning, 26 men of all shapes and sizes used Hannah's body. She orgasmed over and over again. The men continued to give her a mixture of drugs and she screamed for the men to fuck her, and eventually begged to suck some of their cocks while others were fucking her. When the men finished with her, Amaro walked into the room and looked down at his worn-out piece of white fuck meat. She was unconscious and covered with cum, spit, cigarette ashes and who knows what else.

As he was standing there thinking that at this rate, she wouldn't last long, she opened her eyes and looked up at him. She looked at him with glazed eyes and lifted her arms towards him and begged, "Amaro, please fuck me. I need your cock. Please baby."

"I ain't fuckin you, slut. Shut up!"

"Please baby. I need cock."

"I said shut up, whore!" Amaro went back into the bar and found a friend and bought a drug that the seller guaranteed would put her out for 10 hours. And it did.

Amaro left her sleeping in the same room for the day while he went about running errands. He planned to sell her ass to the men again tonight. What he didn't realize was that two homeless men had come upon a few dollars and happened to be in the bar the previous evening. They saw the pretty white woman when she came in and was drugged and then taken upstairs. Bamba, one of the men, even tried to get upstairs at one point to see what was going on, but he was stopped because he wasn't a paying customer.

But during the day, there was no one around for a few hours, so Bamba and Lionel snuck in and found the woman lying naked on an old mattress upstairs. They found an old blanket to wrap her in and then carried her out the back door of the bar. They quickly took her to their encampment near the edge of town.

As Hannah slept, the men uncovered her and starred at her perfect body. Bamba, Lionel and several other homeless men roamed their hands over her soft white skin. They squeezed her firm breasts and felt the soft fur on her trimmed pussy. All of them had erections while they were feeling Hannah.

When she finally woke up, she was scared and moved against a wall of the shack. Lionel entered the shack alone to try to talk to her. She looked at the emaciated old man wearing rags and moved further towards the corner. He explained that they had taken her from the bar so she wouldn't become a drugged-out whore. He explained that their plan was to keep her drugged-up and to sell her body to all comers until she was used up. At that point, she would be discarded with the trash.

Hannah pleaded with the men to return her to her hotel where she would reward them with money. They agreed to think about it and would reach a decision in a few days. They found Hannah an old tee shirt and an old pair of coveralls to wear.

Over the next few days, Hannah finally understood what had happened with Amaro and knew she had to stay far away from him and the bar. She also pitched in with the cooking and chores with the homeless men. And she actually sat down and got to know some of them.

Bamba was the youngest of the homeless camp. He was in his mid-40s and he was a mountain of a man at 6'4" and 310 pounds. He liked to sit and talk with the pretty white woman, and she enjoyed spending time with him. She knew that he was the one who carried her out of the bar where she was fucked relentlessly. He remembered the night that she was unconscious and all the men got to touch her body. He got an erection each time he thought about that night. Bamba also wasn't the smartest person in the camp, so he told her about that night during one of their conversations.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12