Slummin It - Yajin

Story Info
Japanese divorcee attacked in park.
3.9k words
4.3
10k
15
0

Part 34 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

This story includes a rough non consensual sex scene. If you don't like this kind of story, please read something else.

Kondo Yajin sat on the bench watching the kids play soccer on the grass commons and listening to their laughs and screams as they ran after the nine-inch diameter ball. She knew the ball weighed between 14 and 16 ounces and probably had 10 to 15 psi. Yajin had no idea why that trivial piece of information found its way into her brain. Maybe it was because, as a child in Japan, she had played the game for several years, and once she heard a piece of information, it usually stuck with her.

She smiled at the children and was happy to be watching them instead of thinking about her afternoon in Judge Gianni's courtroom having her divorce made final. Her ex-husband Kondo Genta had fought her every step of the way and demanded virtually all of their common possessions that they had acquired over 14 years of marriage. She knew she had given up much more than she had to, but that was the price she was willing to pay to just walk away from Genta. She also knew that he would lose a lot of face with his family and friends for not keeping his wife in line like he was supposed to as the man of the house.

As the screams and squeals of the children interrupted her thoughts, she looked wistfully at them. She had wanted to have children, but Genta had said no. But that wasn't the only reason for her divorce. No, she had put up with a lot, but when he bragged to his friends about his many affairs, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Fourteen years of marriage," she thought to herself. "How foolish I had been to put up with his infidelity for so long."

Yajin wasn't worried about supporting herself. That was one of the few things that she refused to cave in for her husband. She was a brilliant programmer and was paid very well by one of the large software companies to oversee one of its divisions. Conversely, Genta was given a small food distribution company by his father, which he ran in to the ground during the first eight years of their marriage. Since then, he has been a mid-level manager of a small regional bank, and earned only about one third as much as Yajin. He had initially told her he was going to make her pay him alimony until she said she would see that his family and friends were all made aware of her having to help him financially. He had finally agreed to accept her share of the house, most of the furniture and fixtures and $10,000 in cash to let her walk away unencumbered.

The sun had just gone down when the children finally finished their game. Yajin slowly stood and began walking through the park. She was a pretty little 33-year-old Japanese immigrant who had lived in the US for 21 years. She was just five feet tall and weighed only 95 pounds. Her breasts were small and her measurements were a thin 32-22-34. Her long brown hair hung halfway down her back. Today, she wore a conservative navy skirt and white blouse and low-heeled shoes.

As she reached the edge of the park where it abutted a forest, she saw a vagrant leaning against the small wall that separates the park area from the street. He was wearing an old green army jacket and looked to be asleep. He was filthy and she couldn't tell whether he was white, black or brown. He had a small brown bag next to him. "Hmmff," she thought. "How do these bums get money for liquor? Maybe if they stopped drinking long enough, they might be able to get a job."

As she was just about to walk from the park, a hand reached around her waist and another covered her mouth. Before she could scream, she was pulled roughly back into the thick bushes. She could feel the grime on the hand over her mouth and the smell of the man was awful. Before she could kick him, another pair of hands grabbed her legs, and she was lifted horizontal to the ground. Her shoes fell on to the ground. She tried to twist her body to get free, but all that did was make her skirt bunch around her waist. As the men carried her deeper into the woods, she counted four of them -- all big. Even though they all had dirt, grease and filth on them, she could see that two of them were white, one was black and one was brown.

"Mmmmpff!" She tried to scream. She tried to kick them, but it was hopeless. The men carried her deeper and deeper into the woods. She had no idea how long they carried her, but they eventually stopped for a break. As they stopped to catch their breath, the arms around her waist never let her go. One of the other men stepped to her and ripped her blouse open. He pulled out a small knife and cut her bra. He pulled it open and the four men all stared at her small 'A cup' breasts. Two of the men reached over and squeezed them and twisted her nipples. The man then used his knife on her skirt and panties leaving her naked in the arms of the big men.

Yajin continued to squirm and kick as she felt the rough dirty hands of the men moving over her smooth slender body. After a few minutes, the man holding her around the waist handed her off to another man, and they set off deeper into the woods. It took the men 15 minutes to reach a small camp in the woods. Yajin was carried into a small shack made of wood scraps, plastic sheeting and cardboard. They put her struggling body on a dirty stained mattress and two of the men held her down; one on her arms and one on her legs.

"Aaiieeeyy!" She screamed. "Aaiee!"

One of the men slapped her face. "Shut the fuck up, bitch," he demanded as he slapped her again.

Since her tiny breasts were already being mauled, he put his hand on her pussy and slid a finger into her. "Ahh! St-stop!" She screamed at him. He continued to pump his finger in and out of her pussy. "Uh, uh,... aahhh! St-st-stop! Ple... please st-stop!" The men all laughed at the small woman and another finger was slid into her pussy. "Ahhh! N-nooo!" She pleaded. "Ple-please! Stop!"

The two white men held her legs apart and one of them continued to finger her pussy. The black man held her arms as the Hispanic crawled between her legs. He unzipped his pants and pulled his semi-hard cock out. It was filthy and had crusty pieces along its length. He slapped her legs and pussy with it until his cock was hard. Yajin continued to squirm and beg for the men to let her go.

The man pulled his fingers from the small woman's pussy. As she breathed in relief, the head of the hispanic's cock was shoved slightly inside of her. "Unggg! N-no! PLEASE!" She screamed. The man smiled at the others and then rammed his dirty smelly cock all the way into Yajin. "Owww! N-n-nooo! Ahhh!" She screamed. As the big man leered down at the small woman, saliva from his mouth fell onto her face as he pulled his cock back for another thrust into her.

As he plunged his cock into her again, he started laughing like a hyena. His loud laughing and the assault on her pussy, by his nasty cock, shielded the background sounds in the small shack. Her legs were released, and she could tell that the black man holding her arms had a shocked look on his face and had let her arms loose and was trying to get up.

By the time he got to his feet, the cock had again pulled back for the next thrust into her. There was a blur over her attacker's head and she heard a 'Thunk." The cock was again thrust into her as the black man who had held her arms fell to the ground behind her.

This time, when the cock was pulled back for the next thrust, it continued to be pulled back and back and back out of her pussy. The man was lifted from her and tossed into the wall near the doorway. Yajin lay spread eagle on the floor and looked up at the man who appeared to have rescued her. He looked at her nude body for just a second before turning and slamming her rapist onto the ground.

None of the men were moving and Yajin was in too much shock to move. When the man turned and dropped to his knees next to her, she realized that it was the bum that had been leaning on the wall near the entrance to the park. She was trembling in fear, not knowing what he would do to her. He took off his jacket as he smiled down at her and said, "Are you OK?"

She was too stunned to speak or move. He leaned forward and gently lifted her and wrapped his old dirty jacket around her. "Can you stand?" He asked as he helped her to her feet. She looked down at the four men who were strewn around the shack. She could tell they were all breathing, but two had arms bent at angles they were not intended to bend and the other two had minor head wounds, but all were unconscious.

The man helped Yajin outside, and again asked, "Are you OK?" Yajin looked up at the big man and then nodded her head and broke down in tears. Even though he was more than a foot taller than her, she threw her arms around her him and continued to cry. The man picked her up and began carrying her through the woods. Even though the jacket covered her pussy and breasts, his hand was on her bare ass as he carried her in his big arms. He mumbled, "We'd better get moving before they come around. They're gonna be mighty pissed off. I was just lucky that they were facing away from the doorway when I came in. Well, I was also lucky to find that old 2X4 outside that I could use on their heads.

By the time they had reached the edge of the woods, Yajin had snapped out of her daze and realized that she had been raped and would have been gang banged had this man not come along when he did. "How... how d-did y-you know where to f-f-find me?" She asked.

"Well," he said. "I was leaning against the wall when you walked past. I thought you were a pretty lady. I glanced away for a few seconds and when I looked back, you were gone. You could have walked out of the park, but I just had a feeling that you didn't. So, I got up and ran to the walkway and looked outside the park to make sure you were OK. When I didn't see you, I tracked these guys to their camp."

He was still carrying her and her arm was around his neck. His hand was still under her and holding her bare ass. She looked at him and said, "Thank you. You saved me." He smiled at her and she looked closer at his face. He was a decent looking man. His face was smudged with dirt, but she could tell that he had blue eyes and light-colored hair. "Wha.. what's your name?"

"My name's Charlie, but my friends call me CJ. What's your name?"

"I'm Yajin." Neither said anything for a few seconds. She said, "Where are you taking me?"

He hesitated for a few seconds. "I don't know. Where do you want to go?"

"I... I l-live about five blocks from here. I might be able to walk." He nodded his head and slowly sat her down. Her knees almost buckled, but he held her upright. Because she was so tiny, his jacket was huge on her shoulders, but it only reached to her mid-thigh.

He towered over the small woman as she leaned on him. "Come on," he said. "I'll help you. When you get tired, just tell me and I'll carry you." She nodded her head. They walked about a block when he said, "Where are you from, Yajin?"

"Japan. My family moved here when I was 12 years old."

"Why were you in the park? That entrance of the park isn't safe for single women when it starts to get dark."

Yajin stopped walking. She looked up at CJ and said, "I got a divorce today and I spent a couple hours sitting on a bench watching the kids play soccer and trying not to think about the jerk that I was married to. Before I knew it, the sun was going down and I knew I should be heading home." She paused for a few seconds and then asked, "What about you, CJ? Why were you in the park? What's your story?"

He smiled a sad smile at her. "It's a long story, but the summary is that I joined the army right out of school. I was engaged to my high school sweetheart at the time, and we agreed to postpone the wedding until my service was up and she graduated from college. I spent a lot of time in Afghanistan so I sent all of my money home for her to save for our wedding and future. Well, when I got home, Marion and my money were all gone. Her family said she ran off with some guy with a hot car and they have no idea where she is. She left me note that told me to 'get lost,' and not to look for her. Since I had no money and no family left, I soon found myself on the streets. I searched and searched for a job, but once you become homeless, nobody really wants you around. So, I've been living in a shack in the woods and trying to earn enough for food. I'm 23 years old and homeless with no prospects on the horizon at this point. And that's my story."

"Why doesn't the government you went to war for help you? In Japan, we respect our warriors and treat them as heroes."

CJ laughed and said, "Yajin, there are a lot of us old soldiers that the government has just tossed aside who are living on the streets of America. Our government doesn't have the same priorities as yours does."

Yajin nodded her head and said, "We're almost to my apartment. Will you come inside? I will give you food."

"Thank you Yajin, but look at me. I'm dirty and I smell badly. Your neighbors don't want someone like me in their building."

Yajin thought only briefly about her answer and then decided to mix some truth and some bullshit together. She said, "You don't understand, CJ. In my birth country, we would treat someone who saves a person's life with respect. And you would be dishonoring me if you don't come inside and let me give you some food as a small way of showing my appreciation to you."

He pondered it for a minute and then finally nodded his head. "I don't want to dishonor you, Yajin. Thank you. I would like to eat with you."

Once they were inside, Yajin again used the 'dishonoring routine' to convince him to use her shower while she put his clothes in the washing machine. Since CJ was unfamiliar with Japanese customs, he went along with her without question. He sat at her table wrapped in a big towel and ate one of the best meals he had had in a long time, even though it was just leftovers reheated. He ate more in 60 seconds than Yajin could eat for a whole meal.

As they ate, they spent time talking and observing at each other. Yajin realized that she had judged him harshly before hearing his story and knew that probably owed him and apology for that. She also realized that he was a damn good-looking guy with a muscular body. "Actually," she thought, "he's pretty freaking hot."

CJ studied the tiny Asian woman. She was much smaller and thinner than his fiancée was. She had a pretty face and her body was definitely in proportion to its small size. He grinned as he remembered his hand on her small firm ass while he was carrying her. "Yeah," he thought, "she's really not too bad."

When they finished eating, she gave him a beer and she got a glass of wine. As they sat in her living room and drank, while waiting for his clothes to dry, she said, "I can get you a job, CJ."

"Wha... what? You d-don't have to do that Yajin."

Time for another load of bullshit, she thought as she said, "You see, CJ. You just don't know how much I'm in your debt. A life is worth so much more than just a meal and a shower. You see, I owe you a lot." He sat with a puzzled look on his face. "So how about this? You write down your sizes and I'll pick up new clothes for your interview. You can pay me back with your first paycheck. The job is security for my company, and you're certainly qualified."

CJ had a feeling that she was bullshitting him, but didn't want to call her on it. "Well, I could use a job. And I'd definitely pay you back. But then we'd be even, right? Then you wouldn't owe me anymore, right?"

She knew she had to play the bullshit card carefully before he figured it out. Before he could say anything, she added, "You'll stay here for a couple nights until you get the job and can find a place. Then we'll be even, OK?"

"Sta-stay here? In your apartment?"

Before he could continue, she said, "Yep," and jumped to her feet and pulled him by his hands. "Come on and I'll show you to your room."

She finally got him to agree. They had another drink and then both of them adjourned to their respective bedrooms. CJ lay on top of the comforter and enjoyed lying in his first real bed in a long time. Her scent was in the room and on the bed. It didn't take him long before he had fallen asleep.

Yajin lay in her room thinking about the day. "What a shit show," she thought. "First the divorce from that jerk of a husband and then getting kidnapped and raped in the park. Thankfully, CJ found her. And what about CJ? He was hot. He was a nice guy. He had rescued her. And her nipples got hard just thinking of him lying in the next room. She reached down and felt her pussy and felt wetness.

She couldn't get to sleep and lay there thinking of CJ for a few hours before getting up and entering his room. Yajin wore her usual tee shirt and panties. She smiled at him sleeping on top of the comforter with a towel still wrapped around his waist. She quietly sat on the side of the bed, looked at his sleeping face and laid her hand on his chest. As she gently touched his chest, she leaned over and kissed his breast. CJ opened his eyes and looked down at the tiny woman.

As he moved his arm, he mumbled, "What... "

"I.. I j-just w-w-wanted to...." she started to say. He put his arms around her small body and pulled her to him. Her arms went around his neck and she said, "I hope y-you... " He put his lips on hers and she melted into him. They lay next to each other kissing. Yajin's hand moved down his chest and slid under the towel as CJ's hand moved under the tee shirt. Within seconds, both of them were naked and their hands eagerly explored each other's bodies.

Even though Yajin wasn't built near as well as CJ's previous fiancée, his cock was hard within seconds at her touch. Her small hands were both wrapped around its girth and she began pumping it. She felt his hands exploring her tiny breasts and her soaking wet pussy. The thoughts of her earlier violation in the woods were the last thing on her mind as CJ's hands moved over her body.

As their hands continued to move over each other's bodies, their lips merged together. Their tongues began toying with each other and moving back-and-forth between each other's mouths. Yajin rolled onto CJ and lifted herself. She hovered over his cock and then slowly lowered herself onto it.

"Uummmpff," she moaned. "Ahhhh! Y-yessss! Mmmm, oh yessss."

"Oh yess, Yajin," he moaned. "You feel so tight."

She began moving up and down on his cock as they both moaned quietly. CJ didn't last very long the first time because it had been a long time since he had been with a woman. But after falling asleep and then waking up a couple hours later, they did it again. This time, he stood and fucked her from behind for over 20 minutes giving her several intense orgasms. When they woke in the morning, she rolled onto him again and climbed on to his cock. He left her lying on the bed quivering after pounding her pussy and squeezing her small breasts.

CJ got his clothes from the dryer while Yajin lay in bed recovering from their lovemaking. He wandered into the kitchen and started the coffee and cooked eggs, bacon and toast. The food was just finishing up when Yajin came in to the room wearing her tee shirt. She walked behind him and put her arms around him and hugged him.

He turned and looked down at the small woman. She pulled him down and kissed him hard. "Thank you for not throwing me out of your bed last night. I needed that, CJ."

He smiled at her. "I needed it too, Yajin." They kissed again.

Yajin left after breakfast and bought a couple of outfits for CJ and then took him to her company for an interview. With her recommendation, he was immediately hired to work security starting the next morning.

Even though CJ brought it up every night, Yajin wouldn't hear of him moving out just yet. According to her, she wanted to make sure that he could shower and shave and get a good night's sleep so he would make a good impression with the company. They slept together each night and spent a couple of hours using each other's bodies.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12