Slut in the Basement

Story Info
Daddy and his friends use his femboy slut in the basement.
1.5k words
4.27
57.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Slut!" Daddy barked at me with a yank on the chain leash attached to my leather collar, causing me to stumble forward in my black high heels. I knew where he was leading me, the basement, Daddy had told me I was going to entertain some of his friends down there. I knew what that meant, which caused my boipussy to squeeze on the large silicone buttplug inside it.

As well as the collar, heels and plug, my attire was completed with a tiny purple chastity device on my penis, which was a permanent fixture, a pair of metal handcuffs binding my wrists together in front of me, and on my nipples were two weighted clamps which caused a constant strain on them. I wore no clothes, Daddy didn't let me wear clothes in the house. The pulling on my nipples, the tightness around my penis and my already stretched boipussy all combined to leave me horny and submissive, with little on my mind other than pleasing Daddy. But what made me feel the most overpowered, and owned, was the collar on my neck which I wore proudly whenever I could to show that I was Daddy's.

His pulling got more gentle as he lead me down the stairs, he let me trot down them at my own pace. When we were at the bottom Daddy yanked on my leash again and pulled me to the centre of the dimly lit basement.

"Lift your arms, Slut." Daddy ordered. I silently obeyed and lifted my cuffed hands over my head. I looked up and saw the hook on a chain hanging from the ceiling. Daddy then reached up for the hook and ran it through the chain linking my cuffs. When he let go the hook pulled on my arms stretching them upwards, but not so much that it hurt.

I looked back down to Daddy, now helpless and vulnerable. He released his grip on my leash letting it fall to my chest, the light impact causing the clamps on my nipples to sway slightly. I winced in pain and looked back to Daddy with teary eyes, he grinned knowing exactly what he did and then cupped my chin with his big rough hand.

"You're going to be good for my friends, aren't you Slut?" He said softly, caressing my cheek with his thumb gently.

"Yes Daddyyyy-" I went to answer but Daddy flicked the right nipple clamp with his free hand. I involuntarily went to back away from the torment, but with a clank the hook held me in place by the wrists. I whined but accepted my situation, if I protested Daddy would punish me.

"Good girl." Daddy smiled, now caressing my body lightly. Tingles flew around my body as his hands lowered to my waist. He pulled me back to where I was, so I was standing straight again and then moved a hand to my crotch. I moaned lightly before any contact was made, Daddy chuckled and then flicked my balls sharply. I gasped in pain, looking up to Daddy, my eyes pleading for mercy.

Ding dong.

It was the doorbell. Daddy planted a kiss on my cheek and then rushed out of the basement to answer the door. I heard 3 distinct voices as the door opened, one of them Daddy's. They greeted each other, exchanged pleasantries, Daddy's friend Steve cracked a joke and they all laughed. And then Dave, always to the point, mentioned the chained up slut they were promised. Daddy chuckled at this and then footsteps came to the cellar. The stairs behind me creaked with 3 pairs of feet on them at the same time.

"There she is!" Dave called out.

Daddy clapped his hands. "As you well know this slut is mine, so I go first." He said to his friends, the authority in his voice sent a tingle up my body, as well as shut them up. What he said next was directed at me. "Are you ready to please me and my friends, Slut?"

"Yes Daddy." I nodded.

This was met with his hand striking my ass. "Yes Daddy, what?" He pushed me to elaborate.

My cheeks heated up and I closed my eyes and answered. "Yes Daddy, I'm ready for you and your friends to use and abuse my boipussy! I hope it's to all of your satisfaction." My mouth twitched into a smile as I added that last part.

I felt Daddy's hand again, but this time ruffling my mop of hair. "Good girl." I smiled and wiggled my plugged backside for the 3 men behind me to see. Being called a good girl never failed to make me happy.

The next thing I knew, Daddy was pulling the plug out of my boipussy. For an instant I felt empty, but that was soon corrected with Daddy's cock entering me with ease. I moaned as my boipussy closed around his thick cock and he wasted no time thrusting into me. His hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to him, the clamps on my nipples dangled and rocked causing me to moan even louder from the mix of pain and pleasure. I was horny before but now I was so horny that my chastity cage became unbearably tight. I could feel something building up in me as Daddy thrusted away, but his cock started twitching and I was denied as he came deep in me. His thick warm cum flooded my boipussy and I shook as he pulled out, causing the chains that held me up and my high heels on the floor to rattle.

I took deep breaths as I stopped moaning and composed myself. Daddy smacked my ass again and hollered back to his friends. "Who's next lads?"

Dave spoke up. "Go on Steve-o!" He egged on his friend.

I heard Steve make his way towards me. "Okay, we know how you love a loose, ruined hole Dave!" He bantered as one hand grabbed my ass, really squeezing at it. I only encouraged him as Daddy and his friends laughed by pushing my ass back, silently begging him to take more than a feel.

Steve obliged me and I felt his cock enter my now leaking hole. He was thicker than Daddy, but an inch or 2 shorter. I cried out as his cock stretched my boipussy wider but Daddy's cum definitely helped ease the push. Steve fucked me with short, quick thrusts. One hand of his wandered to my neck and lightly choked me, the other went down to my cage. He cupped my full, restrained balls and squeezed, hard. I wailed loudly and my boipussy tensed up but he only laughed and fucked me faster, using me to milk him. Steve didn't last as long as Daddy, filling me with a second load of cum within 5 minutes. His cock lingered inside me for a minute or so while he gave my balls a few more squeezes before pulling out.

My boipussy was now overflowing with cum and it was literally dripping out of me. But I didn't have to wait long for Dave's cock to replace Steve's inside of me. He was longer than even Daddy, but not as thick as either him or Steve, so he pushed in with ease and struck my prostate as he got balls deep. He fucked me with long, hard, purposeful thrusts. After each one my nipple clamps swung back and forth, causing me pain there. But with each thrust, I could also feel an anal orgasm teasing it's way into being. After slowly pounding me for a while, Dave sped up, his hips smacking against my ass as he used my already cum filled boipussy for his pleasure. It wasn't long until I came first, the combined pain and pleasure these 3 men had put me through finally reaching its apex. I cried out and my whole body trembled as my caged dick shot out a few thin ropes of cum, Dave didn't let up at all, me orgasming was only a side effect which luckily Daddy said he didn't mind if it happened tonight. My boipussy clenched on the long cock inside me and Dave finally came in me, coating my insides with a massive load of cum, half of which escaped me when he pulled out.

"Well I guess we're done, good slut." Daddy told me while he pushed the large silicone buttplug back inside me so I wouldn't leak out any more of their cum. Daddy and his friends then went back up to the ground level and I guessed that they had a beer because Daddy wasn't back for another half hour.

He stood in front of me and released my handcuffs from the hook. "Seems the boys enjoyed you, you were so good taking all our cocks." He smiled at me, undoing the cuffs and relieving my nipples of the clamps. He grabbing my leash gently and kissed me on the lips. "You must be tired babes, why don't we go to bed?"

"Yes Daddy, thank you Daddy." I grinned as he lead me upstairs to bed.