Slut Island Pt. 02

Story Info
I begin to delight in my willing submission to ALL the men.
12.7k words
4.6
48.4k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,445 Followers

"I shrugged comically. How could I know, I had my hubby's cock and balls in my mouth the whole time as the three others took turns between my legs."

ā€”ā€”ā€”

I would recommend reading part 1 of this 2-part story first but its not completely essential.

To recap, I am a woman newly arrived on an island where all women are completely sexually submissive to men, by law. Part 1 saw my training more or less complete and now I commence my life as a submissive cock whore and start to enjoy the role, realising the freedom it brings.

8. THE 'WEDDING'

I wouldn't really call it a 'wedding' as such. It was held at a registry office of sorts.

Myself and Lish were there, both stark naked. Lish didn't have to be naked by law, but wanted to show support to me.

My 'man' was a young guy in his early twenties. He was very dull and average unfortunately. Barely spoke a word or looked at me. He had a fairly plain face, spiked, gelled hair, clean shaven, 6 foot, a little sullen I thought.

The only thing I recall about it was that the official reminded me of my duties to serve Justin, to be his dutiful slut and sealed the deal by collaring me, my collar being fastened to my neck.

I had since learned from Lish that my collar, with the red disc on it, indicated to everyone that I was newly 'married'. The custom of the town was that for one month, I would be slut exclusively to Justin and for this one month only, all other guys would leave me alone. This was only a custom though and as I'd soon find out, not strictly observed.

Another plus of this so-called marriage was moving into 'our' own house. As 'The Village' was so small, it was just round the corner from Lish and I'd see her just as often.

Justin availed of his conjugal rights on the first night but in a far from satisfactory way. I think he did it because he thought he had to. It all felt very 'medieval', we had separate bedrooms and at night, he let himself into my room, pulled back the covers, slid my nightdress up and functionally fucked me.

I think it was a reflection of the status of marriage here, it was just for show really and our 'marriage' didn't really have much meaning for either of us. Justin was more of a 'male administrator' legally making my decisions for me, than he was a husband. I had to accept that Justin was the male dominant and could fuck me at his leisure, but then so could every other guy here!

9. THE POKER GAME

It seemed a curious night to be hosting a poker game for the 'boys'. It was a day after our wedding and Justin had barely said a word to me all day. In fact, I had barely seen him. For reasons that soon became apparent, I later learnt that this whole thing had been a set up by Alicia to help us both out.

Justin had only been in the house for an hour and we had only just finished tea when the guys came around, beers in hand.

As I opened the door, I smiled in recognition as I saw Joe, one of the guys who had found me on the beach and who had helped me against the then brutish Gerald.

There were two other guys there, who I didn't know. All the guys were lean, fit and of similar age, early 30s I thought.

I adjusted to my new life quickly, dutifully putting all the guy's beer in the fridge and fetching it along with some snacks whenever they asked. I watched them occasionally and I looked at my 'husband' curiously. He was a strange guy, shy perhaps? But while the three other guys all laughed and joked as they played cards, he was reserved and a little distant.

The men were 'typical guys' but in this place, they had regular and easy access to any women they wanted. I admit, I got turned on a little as I casually listened to their laddish talk of the "blond who sucks fantastic cock" or the "little brunette with big tits who I nailed up the arse."

I tried to put those thoughts out of my mind for now as I knew I had 1 month to 'serve', being entirely owned by Justin. The thought was actually quite a depressing one and I was actually looking forward to the day when I was freely available to all, although dreading it at the same time.

This night however, was to take an unexpected turn.

As I brought in a fresh round of drinks, Joe glanced up at me from his cards and looked across at Justin, as if a thought had suddenly struck him.

"Hey Justin, you won't mind if we get a look at the new girl's tits will you? he said, quite nonchalantly. I went a bit pale. Even more so when Justin barely even answered, but shrugged an indifferent, "Guess not."

Joe looked up at me smiling, his face impish at his own lewdness.

"You heard the man, Natalie, tits out!" he said calmly.

"What...you can't be..." I was about to say but I stopped myself and remembered my training and Alicia's urgings. Besides which, I had only just been thinking how dull the next month would be with only Justin, this could be liberating I thought and it was the sort of treatment I had to get used to if I was to live here.

To preserve a modicum of feigned dignity I rolled my eyes and shook my head but I had already pulled my top over my head. I didn't dare look at the guys. If I had to do this, I would do it quickly and as soon as my bra came into view, I quickly unclasped and slid it off my arms.

Whistles and cat calls greeted me from three of the guys as I lowered my arms to allow my tits a full reveal, my face warm in embarrassment.

"Look at those, they are mighty fine!" one of them said, my cheeks crimson at being so obviously gazed upon. It was humiliating but exciting.

"Yes indeed," agreed Joe, openly gazing at my stiffened nipples. I looked Joe in the eyes and saw warmth in his. I liked Joe, he was a nice guy and he gave me confidence and also a heady, longing desire to please him.

As he said this, he scooped up one of my big tits in his hands as if performing a medical examination.

"Much more interesting than cards hey, guys...?" Joe said, eyeing me hungrily, taking a sip of beer, "Hey, you don't mind us having some fun with your wife do you...?" he said, glancing over at Justin.

I don't think I heard Justin's reply, my head swam in excitement and my stomach, my pussy lurched. It was obvious these guys were all going to fuck me. I had butterflies in my tummy, fear was there but was mixed with anticipation and also determination. I wanted to show these guys I could do this, I wanted to make Lish proud of me, I wanted the thrill of letting go and allowing myself to be used. This would be the first proper test of my training.

Joe took my hand and ensured he caught my eye. His expression comforted me, I knew I was safe, I knew what was about to happen would be something amazing, not horrible and in his expression I gathered up the resolve to go all out and just enjoy it.

The two other guys, Ben and Chris quickly gathered up all the drinks and snacks off the table and put them to one side. Chris just scraped all the cards off the table onto the floor.

Joe just scooped me up in his arms, my bare breasts squished in his hold, I wanted to kiss him but he didn't give me time, he just deposited me on the table, the 4 guys around me. I was positioned, sat on the edge of the table facing them all. Joe reached under my skirt and found the waistband of my knickers and unceremoniously pulled them clean off my legs, tossing them across the room. I helpfully assisted by lifting up my bum at the crucial time, allowing my knickers to fly off me.

"Spread your legs Natalie, show us all your cunt," he commanded.

I blushed hotly in anticipation, looking at all 4 guys. All of them, even my 'hubby' seemed to be looking at me predatorily, keen to see the new girl's holes, and her sluttiness.

I lifted my thin skirt and used my youthful flexibility to spread my legs as far apart as possible. I could do the splits back then so I spread obscenely wide, my legs almost horizontal across the table.

As all the guys stared straight up my cunt, I decided my skirt was annoying me so I unzipped it and flung it aside. The guys all started undressing and I quickly had 4 angry cocks moving in for the kill.

Without even being asked, I started rubbing my clit, so much so that the green baize of the card table was wet. The guys seemed amazed at me doing this unbidden. They were clearly impressed, they all sported healthy erections and all 5 of us knew that all 4 cocks would soon be inside me.

Ben was first. I lay back into the table, my legs pushed back so my feet were now on it, elbows propping me up. He ran his shaft across my wet slit and impressively managed to slide it inside my greedy pussy without using his hands, which were wrapped around my legs.

As I lay back and started to enjoy my fucking, I was pushed flatter onto the table and I felt both of my hands picked up and guided towards a thick shaft either side of me. I started to stroke the two cocks in my hands, enjoying the power of them throbbing to my stroking.

As I started to pleasure the 3 cocks, I heard Joe say;

"Come on man, use her, take your wife!"

In the mental fog, I didn't even know who each dick belonged to but Justin surprised me. He jumped on the table and sat on my chest, his cock and balls waving in front of my face.

I let go of the cocks in my hand temporarily as I couldn't breathe properly, I pushed Justin's arse off me a little to indicate to him to ease the pressure a little. I sucked the underside of his cock and took his virile balls in my mouth.

He surprised me agan by actively taking charge, he leant his body right over me in the 'press up' position and pushed his full meat in and out my mouth and throat, occasionally pulling it out and smearing it all over my face, instructing me to suck his balls just by altering his position.

The cocks in my hands were quickly reinstated and to my lusty and slutty pride, I was now servicing 4 cocks at once.

The 3 guys alternated inside my cunt, they used no finesse. One cock plopped out of my slit and a few seconds later, another was speared up it. As this happened, Justine had his cock down my throat, balls in my mouth, sometimes smearing his shaft over my face, sometimes the shaft or head of his cock slapping me.

The snatches of conversation I heard from the guys drove me on in my lust, sometimes admiring my big tits, telling me how much I obviously loved dick, sometimes the guy with his nob inside me talking about something entirely random as he fucked me.

I was so aroused I felt I would black out and I lost count of the amount of times my cunny was newly penetrated. The only change in rhythm was when one cock was slid out of my hole and placed in my hand to stroke but then there was a pause. My legs were pushed a little further back into me and I heard one of the guys spitting into my arse. Soon his finger was inside my arse and he slid it in and out of me.

I braced myself, now knowing my arse was about to be the latest receptacle of cock. Again, little finesse was used as his fingers were quickly replaced by a thick, hard pole of flesh and my arse hole was opened up wide for him, whoever it was. The thick slug of cock hurt like hell at first and I moaned in pain into Justin's dick in my mouth but soon the pain turned to bliss as my bum hole massaged the prick inside me.

Justin suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth. He was close to cumming and he stroked his nob over my face. I had to close my eyes quickly as jets of hot spunk blasted all over my face and in my hair, it was everywhere.

I think one of the guys even said, "well done," to him as he rubbed his cock clean on my lips and cheeks.

Justin splattering my face led to a chain of quick events, the cock in my arse exploded deep inside me, pouring sperm into my bowels. One of the other guys moved into me and I just caught the sight of his slippery shaft above my face as he stroked his cum all over my face and tits.

I lay back onto the table in bliss. I didn't realise there was one cock left but no matter, whoever it was didn't seem to mind, he just positioned his dick straight up my slit and with a few urgent thrusts, he blasted another wad up my cunt.

I lay on the table breathless, my heavy tits heaving as I struggled to recover. I opened my eyes and saw the guys surveying the scene, all in states of post fuck contentment, their cocks starting to droop. I was a mess and their sperm was all over me and the table.

Joe offered me his hand to lift me off the table and as I stood up shakily, I felt some of the cum roll down my face, my neck and my tits. My arse and pussy both leaked. I could hardly balance but I smiled in satisfaction as I walked off to clean up.

I stumbled into the shower after being subjected to that delicious forest of cock and balls. I was fatigued, physically and emotionally and needed time to process what was happening to me, what a slut I was becoming!

I hardly concentrated in the shower, just washed the dried sperm from my hair, my face, my body and lathered cleansing soap over my arse and pussy.

As I stepped out of the shower, I heard the laughter from the guys who had I assume, resumed their cards, their balls now empty after using their easy slut. I smiled at the thought that they surely couldn't be using that table after the state we left it in. I walked straight to my bed, drew the welcoming sheets over my sore body and sank into my pillow to sleep.

It was still dark when I heard my bedroom door open a little wider, the light from the hall illuminating the room. As I stirred sleepily, I looked up to see Joe coming in.

I sat up, the sheets covering me falling down to expose my breasts, but I made no attempt to cover up. I thought of Lish and her calm acceptance of being naked in front of guys and I understood it now. In this place, it felt like your body belonged to the men of town, they could openly view it at any time, so why stress about it. Enjoy it, enjoy the feeling of pleasure it gave to men, just like Joe now, who's eyes gazed at my bare tits again.

"Sorry to disturb Nat," he said smiling, "But I'm heading off soon and I'm not going without sampling that cunt again...so fucking tight!" he said and as he did so, he kicked off his pants and pulled off his T shirt.

I looked affronted but it was only a mock gesture, "Shouldn't you ask my hubby first?" I said saucily.

Joe snorted, "Him? He's passed out on the table," he said, "Last time I saw him, he had the three of clubs stuck to his forehead!"

I roared with laughter, I loved this guy he was so happy, so funny. I wish it was him I was 'married' to but I guess in this place it didn't matter so much.

My cunt was still sore from before but I wanted him to fuck me, I wanted to pleasure him with my cunt. Even more so when I noticed that Joe was also a fucking hunk! I hadn't really noticed before but as he stood in front of me naked, I noticed his six pack, his manly arms, a strapping chest, muscular legs and a nice thick cock that now pointed at me. He was going to fuck me because he wanted to, simple as that.

I actually said, "Wow!" out loud by accident and Joe laughed.

"Why thanks," he said as he offered me his hand to pull me off the bed. He had the easy dominance of most of the guys there, he wanted me from behind and he pretty much just placed me on all fours on my bed in the position of his choice, palms flat on the mattress, knees drew up underneath me, my arse and cunt in effect hanging obligingly over the bed, essentially, completely open for Joe's cock.

I turned around and looked at him and watched in excited lust as he stroked his cock and moved in for the kill. He gripped his shaft and lined it up at my hole ready to slide it home.

"Joe, can I ask you something?" I said.

"What, right now?" he said, pausing just as I felt his cockhead nudge open my slit, "I am kind of busy you know...?"

I laughed again, Joe was a lovely, funny and warm hearted guy.

"Sorry," I said looking behind myself to see him, "But... you know when you found me on the beach...and you guys were all laughing when I tried to cover myself...?" I continued, "It was because you all knew wasn't it?"

Joe had slid his cock into my hole just an inch or two but paused.

"Knew? Knew what?" he said sounding puzzled.

"You all knew even then that within a few days you'd all have your dicks inside me didn't you?"

I thought I felt Joe's cock stiffen even more at the thought, "Well yes, I guess we did, we're used to it I guess...the women here do what they're told, but you...you are different...and new. We knew we had gotten ourselves a new whore to fuck!"

"Different how?" I said, intrigued.

"Well, you're not from here, you're feisty and fun. And, well, you love this, you're such an EAGER slut," he said emphasising the eager bit. "Like before, you couldn't wait to get your skirt off and show us your slit and you just sat there brazenly rubbing your clit in front of us without being told! I guess were not used to such...enthusiasm...!"

"You love this don't you?" he continued, "You love cock, being owned by it, you love being used?"

I blushed in warm acceptance and my mouth was so dry I could hardly say the, "Yes Joe...I do..."

"And you want my big cock in you right now, don't you slut?"

"Oh fuck...yes Joe..I do...!"

"And you're going to be such an easy slut for me aren't you Nat, you're going to take it in your mouth, up your cunt and arse whenever I want to, aren't you slut?"

"Oh Joe...yes...I don't know what's happened to me...I just want to please...you. Take my holes whenever you want...they're yours...fuck me Joe...as hard as you like..." I stammered, almost sobbing in delicious submission.

"Good girl, you are going to love this place!" Joe said and with that, he fired his thick cock deep up my cunt.

He plowed me aggressively and completely, one hand on my left hip, the other on the flat of my back, he drew his cock back all along his shaft, before sliding it rhythmically back up me. I screamed and squealed in pleasure.

He built up a delicious rhythm, long hard strokes nailing my cunt, his balls slapping into me on each thrust. I was rubbing my clit. I was so constantly hyper aroused in this place that I came before he did, my moan of pleasure muffled into the mattress as Joe's thrusts pushed me into my bed.

My cum set him off and he clamped both his hands on my hips as I felt his cock pulse strongly in my slit as I took another of his loads in my increasingly eager snatch. I felt elated at being taken like this. Here on this island, even a lovely guy like Joe understands implicitly that he can just walk into my bedroom and take me as and when he wants; the thought just thrilled me and made me ache to please him.

Joe sighed deeply, satiated and he withdrew his manhood. He slapped my arse;

"Fantastic slut!" he said. I glowed with the praise, "Tight pussy, tight arse...I'll be back soon to try that mouth out too and complete the set!" he said cheekily.

"Oh...so...er...that was you before...then..." I said coyly. I realised from what he said that it was Joe who had blew his wad up my arse on the table earlier.

"Haha yes, you mean you didn't know?" he said.

I shrugged comically. How could I know, I had my hubby's cock and balls in my mouth the whole time as the three others took turns between my legs.

"I wanted to fuck your arse while it was still so tight," Joe quipped, "In this place it may not stay like that for too long!"

I blushed and laughed at the same time.

I slid off the bed and dropped straight to my knees. I stooped between Joe's legs and licked his balls, then his shaft. With his cock leaning on my face I said;

"Use my mouth whenever you want, Joe," and as if to emphasise just that, I fixed him a deep slutty stare and drew my lips slowly over his cock and swallowed his head, my lips and tongue sucking all of the cum and juice off it.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,445 Followers