Slut MILF Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever tasted cum before Tiffany?"

"Ooh...no... no, I haven't, Mom! Oh, Mom, I can't take this much longer! Does...does cum taste good?"

"Oh yes, Tiffany, I think you would love the taste of hot, sticky, salty cum on your tongue, in your mouth and going down your throat." Then I said under my breath, 'And yes, your brother's cum tastes wonderful!"

"Oh my god... Oh my god... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" My daughter let out such a loud scream I thought the neighbours would hear her! She writhed around wildly as she came; she arched her back up, grabbing her tits and sucking on her nipples at the same time.

Sweat was rolling off her very beautiful body. I got so much pleasure out of watching my daughter have such a great, intense orgasm. I watched her tan body, covered with sweat, squirm around, her long black hair rolled all around on the pillow, her eyes closed as she moaned away.

As I let her recover for a few minutes, I watched her tits bounce around with her heavy breathing until she finally spoke up, "Oh fuck, Mom! That was incredible!"

"I am glad you enjoyed it. Do you think you learned how to use the vibe now?" I grinned at her as I placed it between her tits.

My daughter smiled at me, "Yes, I think so, but could I practice...on you? I want to see if I got it right." I couldn't believe what my daughter had just asked me, and I didn't even have to think about it, "Sure, Tiffany, let's see if you got it right."

I stood up on my bed and slipped on my dress. My daughter smiled when she saw I wasn't wearing a bra and panties. "Wow, Mom, your pussy is so wet!" she said as I stripped naked for her.

"Your pussy looks so good shaved bald. I like that look on you, Mom." Tiffany stood up and cupped my tits gently as she examined my body.

"Mmm, you have some nice tits, Mom! Geez, your nipples are as long as mine are, if not a bit longer! I bet you made a lot of money stripping."

"I did good, baby. Guys loved it when I would grind their hard pricks in in-between my tits. Some guys actually came in their pants! The guys I really liked and trusted, I would let them suck and lick my nipples when I danced for them." My daughter started to fondle my tits as I talked to her. I let out a small moan; she smiled back at me.

I laid down and spread my legs for my daughter. She took the other cock vibe and began to run it along my pussy lips and all over my clit. I was really turned on by now, so I could not hold back the moans of pleasure. "Oh mi amor... yes Tiffany, like that.... run it up and down my pussy. Oh yeah, baby! I like that!"

Tiffany smiled as she listened to me talk dirty to her. I knew she was enjoying herself by the smile on her face and her erect nipples.

I began to play with my tits, massaging them, pulling on my nipples, flicking them around and then I held my tits up to my mouth, and I lustfully licked them and sucked on them.

"Keep going, Tiffany! Yeah, baby! That is the right pace, the right speed, ooh mi amor, yeah! Faster, faster, harder!" I let out a loud groan of pleasure. I guess, to put it plainly, my daughter fucked the hell out of me with the cock vibe.

She would fuck me hard and fast with it, making me squirm and writhe around my bed; just as I was about to cum; she stopped! She played with my tits just like I played with hers.

Then she did something I did not expect, she slid the vibe deep into my pussy and left it there; she grabbed both of my tits, bent down and began to suck on my nipples! My hands went right to her tits in return.

She reached down and began to fuck me again with the vibe with one hand while she massaged my tits with the other, licking and sucking on my tits at the same time. "Do you like that, Mom? Is this wrong?"

"Ooh noooo...it...it feels soooo good, Tiffany. Please...please don't stop!" Tiffany looked at me and then said, "Get on all fours, Mom!"

I couldn't believe it, but I did just what my daughter said! I rolled over and got on my hands and knees. My daughter fucked me extremely well from behind.

As she fucked me, she asked me if I ever thought about Hunter or Ryan after I saw them jacking off. At first, I just moaned; she fucked me even harder with the vibe until I answered her. "Ooh yes, Tiffany! I wondered, too, what their cum tasted like!"

"You've been a really naughty mom, haven't you... spying on your sons jacking off...wondering what their cum would taste like?" Tiffany said as she continued to fuck me hard with the vibe.

'Yes, mi amor! I have been a bad, bad mother." I moaned loudly as she fucked me hard.

She didn't say anything; she just hit my G-spot and finally allowed me to have my own incredible orgasm. I let out a very loud, animalistic scream of pure lust and pleasure as I came and collapsed into the bed, "Oh mi amor! OH MIO DIO! Si si, oh yeah, Tiffany fuck me hard! Fuck me harder! I am cumming! I am cumming, mi amor! Yes Tiffany! I am cumming!"

I writhed all around on my bed as Tiffany gave me the most mind-blowing, incredible orgasm I ever had. As I recovered from my orgasm, I reached out to my daughter and pulled her onto me. Her tits squished into mine, and she looked into my eyes.

"I can't believe my beautiful daughter is still a virgin at 18! You are just full of surprises, mi amore!" I patted her on the head playfully, "No wonder you were fantasizing about Hunter; you wanted to suck on his big hard cock, huh?"

Tiffany looked at me and bit her lip, "Could you teach me how to give a blowjob, Mom? I really want to know how."

"Sure, mi amore", I said to her with a smile and grabbed the cock vibe I had used on my daughter. "Let me show you how to suck a cock. If you do this well, Tiffany, you can get a guy to do anything for you! Especially if you let him cum in your mouth and you swallow his cum. Guys love that!"

As I began to give the cock vibe a nice blowjob, I could taste my daughter's pussy juice all over it, and wow, did Tiffany taste good. Tiffany watched me for a bit and then took the vibe she fucked me with into her mouth and began to practice giving a blowjob on it.

She sucked and licked the cock vibe shaft, and as she took it all into her mouth, I noticed she had no gag reflex, just like her Mom. "Mmm, Mom, I can taste your pussy on this vibe. You taste really sweet!"

I took the vibe out of my mouth, "So do you, sweetheart. I know guys will love licking and sucking on your pussy!"

I don't really know what happened next. We both watched each other sucking on the cock vibes and then we put them down on the bed. We got on our knees and embraced, giving each other deep, long, hard French kisses.

Tiffany's hands ran up and down my back down to my ass. She began to rub and squeeze my ass cheeks. I did the same to my daughter; her ass is so tight, firm and soft to the touch. Then our hands found their way to each other's tits. My daughter fondled my tits, flicking my very erect, hard nipples around.

I massaged her tits, pulling on her nipples. We both let out loud moans. Then I leaned down and began to suck on my daughter's nipples as hard as I could. I licked them, flicking them around with my tongue; I sucked and lightly bit Tiffany's nipples. I listened to my daughter moan with incestuous pleasure.

She lifted my head up, and then my daughter bent her head down to my tits and nipples. I ran my fingers through my daughters' hair as she sucked on my tits, licking my nipples, running her tongue all over my large areola.

We kept this exchange up for 10 or 15 minutes; I reached down and began to massage my daughters' pussy. Her pussy was soaking wet with her sweet honey; I could feel her little erect clit. Tiffany instantly did the same and began to run her fingers along my pussy lips.

We inserted our fingers into each other tight, wet, hot pussy as we continued to suck on each other's tits. I couldn't resist any longer. I had never gone down on a woman before, but I wanted to do that to my daughter. Without saying a word, we both separated. I watched as Tiffany lay down, spreading her legs wide for me. She inserted her fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck herself.

I got on all fours; my daughter probably thought I was going to bury my face in her sweet pussy; but I didn't.

I turned around and got into the 69 position with my daughter, her head on the pillows, my pussy just above her wet mouth, my head facing the foot of the bed and looking down at her waiting pussy. I used my thumbs to pull apart her wet pussy lips; I lowered my head and buried my tongue deep into my daughter's pussy.

I took a long, loving lick of her pussy. My daughter grabbed my ass, pulling my pussy down to her mouth. Tiffany thrust her tongue into my pussy, licking my pussy lips, then licking and sucking on my clit. All that you could hear was the slurping of tongues on each other's pussies and our moans of pleasure.

We came in each other's faces after only a few minutes. I loved the taste of my daughter's pussy so much; I went right back, sucking and licking her sweet pussy. My daughter did the same, only she inserted a couple of fingers into my pussy and began to finger fuck me as she ate me out. I, of course, did the same to my daughter.

It was at this moment that Tiffany and I heard a voice from the doorway, "Oh shit! Isis! Tiffany!"

I looked up and saw Phil standing there; his jaw dropped to the ground. I'd known him for years, and he had his own key and let himself in.

My daughter and I panicked and freaked out! We grabbed our clothes, trying to cover up, just totally embarrassed and humiliated at being caught in the midst of an incestuous affair. We covered ourselves with what little clothing we could and looked at Phil, who was grinning.

"Phil!!! W- What are you doing here?" I stammered at him, my face burning with embarrassment.

Phil looked at me with a grin, "Britney had baked some cookies for Ryan and Hunter, and I was supposed to give them to you over lunch. But I forgot and then decided to come over to drop them off before heading back home. I rang the doorbell several times, but you didn't answer, so I used my key..."

"Can you please go outside and give us a minute to get dressed so that we can talk?" I asked Phil pleadingly as we picked up our clothes.

Phil smiled at us with a devilish grin, "Hey, hey, hey! Tiffany and Isis, you don't have to stop on my account! I would love to watch."

We both stopped, and I looked at Phil, "You are not going to tell anyone?"

"Are you kidding, Isis? Do you know this is such a kinky fantasy of mine and of any guy, watching a hot mom and hot daughter having sex with each other?" Phil said to me with a happy, horny grin.

Phil looked over at Tiffany and winked at her, "Besides, I would be lying if I said I haven't fantasized about you before, Tiff... You're so damn hot!"

Before I could answer him, Tiffany spoke up, blushing red at his compliment; she had always had a crush on Phil, "You think we are hot, Uncle Phil?"

"Oh hell yeah, Tiff. I have been having fantasies about your Mom since I first met her. I have been jacking off to her for years! Shit, when you began to develop and got those big, juicy tits, I have been jacking off to thoughts of you as well!"

Phil sat down in a chair facing us. "I would love it if you two would go back to what you were doing. I will just sit here and jack off if you don't mind?"

My daughter and I looked at each other; we were both so horny and flattered. I had flirted with Phil for years, but this... But before I could make up my mind, my virgin daughter spoke up, "There is enough room on the bed; you could sit up here and jack off. You could be closer to the action."

I turned to my daughter, "Tiffany! Are you serious? You want to keep doing what we were doing in front of Phil?"

"Yes, Mom, he already saw, so why not let him enjoy himself," she said while looking over at her Uncle.

I knew she wanted this badly and patted the bed next to us as we put our clothes back down. Phil got up on the bed next to us.

"Uncle Phil, can... can I help you take your clothes off?" my daughter asked him shyly. I could tell my daughter was very turned on to do this.

Phil nodded yes, and Tiffany helped him strip down to his boxers. I wasn't going to be left behind, so I went over to Phil and undid his shorts.

He couldn't keep his hands to himself and 'accidentally' groped both my tits and Tiffany's tits as we undressed him. When he was down to his boxers, I noticed the big bulge in his underwear.

My daughter pulled his underwear down, letting his cock spring out like a jack in the box. "Wow, Mom! Uncle Phil has a good size cock. Look at all the pre-cum coming out of it!" Tiffany was right; he had a really nice cock, about 8 inches or so and really thick.

"Now wipe that smug smile off your face, Phil, and get on the bed," I told him. He climbed on the bed with Tiffany and me and lay down between us with his back against the headboard. I noticed my daughter couldn't take her eyes off Phil's cock.

Tiffany tentatively reached over and caressed Phil's prick. He moaned with pleasure as her soft, delicate fingers wrapped around his hard cock, "C-can I stroke it?" she whispered shyly at Phil.

Phil responded with a big wide grin, "Sure, Tiff, as long as your mom will too and if I get to play with your tits."

I rolled my eyes exasperatedly, "Phil, you are such a perv. Fine, but that is it!" I said with a laugh as I moved closer to him.

Tiffany eagerly stroked her Uncle's prick, smearing his pre-cum all around his cock. Phil groaned with pleasure as my daughter jerked him off. He let out a loud gasp as she started to use both of her hands to jerk him off.

Meanwhile, Phil reached out and began to play with my tits. "Isis, I have been wanting to feel your tits forever!"

His fingers felt so good as he flicked my hard nipples around. I was so turned on that I leaned closer to him, and he knew I was giving him the chance to suck on them. Phil's mouth went right to my tits and nipples. He licked and sucked on them as wildly as my sons' did!

I whispered into his ear, "I will let you watch us, but under one condition. When you are ready to cum, let me know. My daughter has never tasted cum before, and I want to watch you jack off and cum in her mouth."

"That's a deal, Isis," he whispered back to me as he licked and teased my nipples.

I bit my lips but couldn't help but moan as he expertly sucked and nibbled on my nipples, "Mmmmm...that feels good, Phil."

I looked over a Tiffany, who was looking jealously at me, stroking Phil's cock furiously. "Mom... Can... can Uncle Phil suck on my tits as well?"

I smiled at my 'innocent' daughter; she was going to be corrupted so badly today!

"Of course, mi amor; why don't you come over and let me stroke your uncle's cock while you let him suck on those magnificent titties of yours."

Tiffany giggled as Phil's hungry mouth went right to her tits, sucking and flicking her nipples around. His fingers dug into her soft tit-flesh, squeezing her big tits as he devoured them.

"Your tits are so soft and luscious, Tiffany! I have been jacking off to thoughts about these nice, juicy tits!" Phil whispered to my daughter.

"Y-You have Uncle Phil? You really think my tits are sexy?" my daughter asked him, delighted that her favourite Uncle wanted her tits.

"Fuck yeah, Tiff! You have amazing tits! I can't wait to shoot my load all over them... and in your mouth." Phil whispered to her.

I smiled as I watched Phil's lips encircle Tiffany's long, dark, erect nipples and sucked on them. Phil let out a loud groan of pleasure as my skilled hands and fingers teased and stroked his big throbbing prick.

After a few minutes, my daughter and I resumed our 69 position but in a direction so we could both watch Phil jacking off to her. My daughter and I went back to licking each other's very wet pussies. We pretty much alternated what we were doing to each other. I would be running my tongue up and down her pussy lips, making sure to circle her clit with the tip of my tongue, while Tiffany would be thrusting her tongue deep into my pussy while sucking hard on my clit.

It was very hard for both of us to concentrate on making the other person cum; as we kept turning our heads while eating each other out to watch Phil stroking his hard, red, pre-cum covered cock.

"Oh fuck...Isis...Tiffany...you girls are driving me crazy!" Phil whispered as he watched my daughter and I eat each other out.

I could see the lust in Phil's eyes growing as he watched his two fantasy women pleasuring each other. I could also tell it was hard for him to concentrate on either one of us. I could see his eyes going from lustfully taking in my body to that of my daughter.

It strangely made me happy and made me feel even more comfortable with eating out my daughter. Even though she was much younger than I, Phil was getting equal pleasure out of my body. Not to mention, it was kind of turning me on knowing and seeing how much he lusted for my daughter as well.

Phil would start to stroke his cock really fast, then he would slow his pace down; I know he was trying to keep himself from cumming too soon. I figured he wanted to enjoy this sight for as long as he could, not knowing if he would ever get to see it again.

My daughter must have sensed this as well, as she slid two fingers deep into my hot, tight, wet pussy and began to thrust them really fast in and out, making sure to hit my G-spot each time.

I let out a very loud moan of pleasure, "Ooh, Tiffany...that feels so fucking good! Fuck me hard with your fingers! That's it, faster! Oh yeah, that's why I love to get fucked, hard and fast!"

I looked over at Phil and gave him a wicked smile; he returned the wicked smile with one of his own. I inserted two of my fingers into my daughters' tight pussy. She let out a pleasurable squeal of delight. "Mmm, Phil, Tiffany's pussy is so fucking tight and wet. Just like mine. My daughter tastes so good, nice and sweet."

I then began to suck my daughter's clit as hard as I could, fucking her just as fast and as hard as she was finger fucking me. She removed her head from my pussy to let out a moan of her own.

"Oh shit Uncle Phil! I never thought my Mom's pussy would taste so good! Her pussy is so tight! You would love to fuck her tight, wet pussy!" Then she dove her tongue back deep into my pussy.

Luckily, Tiffany and I came first before Phil. I know he enjoyed seeing this mother and daughter pair screaming with muffled pleasure in between each other's thighs as Tiffany and I came at the same time.

Tiffany raised her hips up into my face, grinding her pussy into my mouth as she came, letting her sweetness flow onto my tongue, fingers and lips. As I ground my own hips and pussy into my daughters' face, she kept thrusting her tongue deep into my pussy as I came. I could hear her and feel her lapping up my sweet pussy juice as I came on her face.

We moaned and writhed around for a few minutes in pure, lustful delight. When we recovered, we both looked over at Phil; our lips and chins glistening with each other's pussy juice. He had such a happy look of complete pleasure and satisfaction on his face. I could tell by how fast he was jacking himself off. He was about ready to cum.

"Oh fuck! Tiffany...Isis...I can't hold back much longer. I'm ready to cum!"

As soon as I heard him say that, I quickly got off my daughter, and in a mom's tone of voice, I said: "Tiffany! Sit up now!"

"Why, Mom?"

"Just do it, Tiffany!" My daughter sat up facing Phil. Her legs were stretched out and spread so Phil could get a good look at her pussy. I moved around behind my daughter and sat down. I wrapped my legs around her waist, and then I wrapped my arms around her, holding her very large tits together.

I figured she had no idea what was going on or what was going to happen next, so I whispered in her ear. "Tiffany dear, you wanted to know what cum tastes like. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, and you will find out."