Slut: My Stripper Slut Wife Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting heavily from the exasperating orgasm, Suzi slid up and down his greased pole slowly. She climbed off his cock altogether, and stood at the washbasin. Her tits were fully exposed and her pussy and ass were also on display. Her high heeled shoes were sprayed with her previous orgasm as she parted her legs, sticking her ass up high.

"Come on baby, fuck me up the ass!" She giggled sexily.

Her new friend shot up off the toilet seat holding his erect greasy cock at the base. Suzi placed both hands on her butt cheeks and spread her ass wide for him. His cock nudged at her sphincter as his length eased it's way inside Suzi's ass.

"Oh yeah baby! Fuck my slut ass!" She whispered encouraging her new friend.

He looked down at his hard cock sliding in and out of her tight ass, hearing her moans of pleasure echoing around the small toilet. Excitedly he began to speed up his thrusting, not believing his luck to be fucking the ass of my stripper slut wife. He kept repeating.

"Oh fuck yeah!" As Suzi gyrated her hips as he fucked her ass.`

"Finger my pussy and make me squirt like a slut!' Suzi panted as his right hand moved on to her shaved mound. Suzi held her ass cheeks wide open, knowing this little slut move would push him over the edge. His fingers spread across her labia and clitoris, as he moved the digits with great speed.

"Oh fuck! Make me squirt!" Suzi begged as he pushed his cock balls deep inside her ass. Inevitably Suzi squirted a copious amount of female ejaculate over her new friends fingers. He continued the speed as Suzi experienced a multiple orgasm. Her legs were shaking violently with the intensity of the sensational orgasm.

"Don't stop! Fuck my ass please!" She panted as her new friend began to squirt his own ejaculate deep inside her ass. He held her breasts forcibly as his seed flooded her lower bowels. Suzi turned her head to tongue kiss him in the afterglow of her shattering orgasm. Swirling their tongues around each other's, his cock began to recede and slid out of Suzi's tight cum filled ass. A trickle of his cum flopped out of her ass and landed on the floor below them. Suzi turned to face him and kissed him, gently yet passionately.

He smiled at Suzi, drinking in her shaved pussy and stupendous breasts.

"I'd really like to fuck you again sometime!" He said almost pleading his case.

"Sure honey. I'll come round to yours in one of my stripper outfits and we can fuck all you want!" Suzi smiled reaffirming that she wanted more of this cock.

"We can't go to mine as I'm married!" He confessed.

Suzi squirmed with delight at the thought that she'd just fucked someone's husband.

"You are so fucking naughty!" She smiled excited at the wickedness of the situation "You'll have to book a hotel room and fuck all my holes. I'll still wear one of my stocking outfits or leather and boots if that's what you'd like. Does that sound slutty enough for you?" She grinned as he nodded his head excitedly.

"Slip your number in to my handbag and I'll do a test call when we land!" She advised "Come on then, lets get freshened up and when you're ready to fuck me again, we'll come back in here, be unfaithful to our partners and I'll swallow your cum!"

She smiled stroking his semi erect cock. They cleaned up and left the toilet together. He hung back for a few minutes as Suzi returned to her seat. I continued with feigning sleep routine though I did have to move, to cover up the enormous erection I was sporting. He returned to his seat and Suzi eased round in her seat to face him. She lifted her top above her breasts, encouraging him to feel her naked orbs. His hands cupped her breast and I could see her large orbs moving in front of her, as her back is quite narrow, those large orbs can be seen from the rear.

He played with her breasts for almost thirty minutes, whispering secretly to Suzi during his caressing of her breasts and pierced nipples. Suzi squirmed the whole time in her seat and it was obvious she was ready to fuck again.

He nodded silently toward the toilets once more as they both rose from their seats to fuck each other senseless.

It seemed that Suzi enjoyed being a member of the mile high club!

This time he sat on the toilet and Suzi straddled him. He slipped his cock deep inside her pussy and Suzi did most of the fucking. He held her huge breasts, feasting on her pierced nipples as Suzi kissed his neck and ears, whispering to him to fuck her.

His hands cupped her buttocks and in between thrusts he fingered her ass, more so during her orgasm. He informed Suzi that he was about to come and as promised, Suzi climbed off his cock, sheathing her mouth over his throbbing length and swallowed every hot spurt of spunk that spewed from his cock. They cleaned up once more and returned to their seats.

He leant in to whisper in Suzi's ear.

"Does he not know what you get up to?" He enquired somewhat confused.

"Of course he knows! Watch this!"

Suzi slid her tight leather mini skirt above her pussy. She placed her left leg over me, her sleeping husband, and her right leg over the lap of her new friend. Her just fucked Pussy, was wide open, her new friend watching avidly. Suzi scooped her left breast out of her top, nudged me, her husband awake and said.

"Be a darling would you and suck my nipple while my new friend finger blasts my pussy!"

I smiled at Suzi, taking hold of her left breast as her new friend expertly fed two fingers inside her shaved pussy.

I began lasciviously sucking on her erect nipple as her new friend began speedily fingering her cunt. Suzi was trembling, looking down at her pussy, watching the fast fingers pleasure her almost insatiable pussy. The squelching sound was the second most erotic sound at that moment. The most erotic sound without any shadow of doubt, was the panting, whispering oral renditions, heaving from Suzi's mouth.

"Oh yes Baby, Fuck me!" Suzi repeated, as a gushing orgasm sprayed from her pussy.

Her new friend took his cum soaked fingers and fed them into her mouth, watching Suzi devour the cum from his digits. Her tongue slipped and slid between his dangling fingers, ensuring every trace of her orgasm was swallowed. Suzi lifted her head toward me and flicked her tongue out. I placed my mouth over lips and began to gently suck her tongue. Her lips locked on mine and I could taste her recent orgasm, the muskiness of his cock and the unmistakable tang of his recently deposited cum.

Suzi broke our passionate kiss, turning to her new friend she smiled.

"Don't bother with a hotel! I'll text you our address and you can come round and fuck me. Jim can help out when you start to get tired!"

The new friend looked at the pair of us in stunned belief. Suzi and I both smiled at him reassuringly.

"Oh and I will be wearing one of my stripper outfits! After all, if one is a slut, then one should dress accordingly!"

12