Slut: New to the Scene Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,857 Followers

"Please fuck me!" she begged, bent over naked in an elevator with a strangers thumb pushing into her asshole.

The elevator doors opened on their floor. Dave popped his head out to see if anyone was walking around. I pushed Mel out of the lift revealing her sexy naked form to the obvious security cameras adorned around the corridor.

Dave rushed up to their room and slid the electronic key into the locking device. The light flashed green and Dave pushed the door open excitedly. I pulled Mel back from walking into the room and pushed her down on her knees and whispered forcibly to her.

"Suck my cock out here in the corridor!"

Mel squirmed and moaned, obviously aroused by my insistence and being treated like the slut she had always wanted to be.

Unfurling my cock from my shorts, she stared at the first erection other than her husbands she'd seen in quite some time. Holding the base of my cock with her small feminine hands, a salacious grin spread across her face as she began to stroke my cock slowly.

Mel moved the tip of my cock to her mouth and slowly ran her tongue around my exposed glans.

Her eyes looking up into mine, she slid her soft lips over my shaft, continuously swirling her tongue, until my cock was at the back of her throat. She placed her tongue of the underside of my cock and swallowed my cock beyond her gagging point. Her tongue slid out above her bottom lip, slithering around the base of my cock.

This was one of the horniest things I had ever seen. My cock deep inside a beautiful mouth as the tongue excited my shaft. Mel had serious player potential with cock sucking skills like this. She gave one more swallow as my cock was vacuumed by her throat, gripping my length majestically. Her final piece de resistance was wriggling the tip of her tongue onto my hanging balls as her delicious mouth gripped my entire length.

Mel was one seriously hot slut with sensational sexual skills. We'd only met an hour ago and here I was having her mouth do things to my cock I never thought possible as her husband watched approvingly.

I looked down at Mel who was still maintaining eye contact and smiled.

"You look like a proper cheating slut with a cock in your mouth!" I said as Mel's eyes rolled ecstatically.

"This cock sucking slut is so good, I may have to pimp her out as my whore!" I said looking down at Mel "She should have lots of cocks to suck and spunk into her mouth!"

Dave's face flushed even more, enjoying watching his wife suck cock and be verbally aroused, Mel was in sexual heaven, acting the slut freely.

"Take your hands off my cock and spread your cheeks, so your husband can see the stretched holes I'm about to fill with cock and spunk!"

Mel's eyes rolled and her body quivered at the way I spoke and treat her. Dave was also visibly shaking at the way I was treating his wife and how obedient she was following my commands.

Mel removed her hands form my cock, placing them on her butt cheeks and spreading the fleshy globes to reveal her sweet rosebud and smooth shaved slit.

"Now show your husband how you will move when my cock is deep inside you!"

Mel moaned throatily as my cock enjoyed the vibrations of her moan. Her eyes almost rolled into the back of her head, her state of arousal was so high.

Obediently she held her pussy and ass open as her hips began to roll as the she was fucking someone. The way her hips moved was a delightful indication that not only was she going to be a dirty fuck, she was also going to be a magnificent ride.

I looked over at Dave standing speechless, staring at his wife, more aroused than he had ever seen, acting the cheating slut before his very eyes.

"Dave lick Mel's ass and push your tongue inside. I need it clean and wet for later!" I ordered.

Dave sank to his knees and almost dived head first into Mel's ass. His tongue swirling around the rim of her asshole, then sliding beyond her sphincter.

Mel's eyes closed as she thrived on the sexual feelings her husband was providing, licking and tonguing her ass gently, preparing her tightest hole to be fucked while she broke their wedding vows, with a strangers cock plunging in to her soon to be unfaithful ass.

Mel was panting with lust as Dave licked her asshole. I stepped away from Mel and closed the hotel room.

Mel held on to the door frame, as her orgasm swept through her. Her verbal assault of her husband continued.

"Lick my ass and prepare me for a real mans cock!" She purred.

Dave's eyes rolled with sexual delight as his wife began to taunt him.

I stepped out of my shorts and sat on the sofa in their room, watching Mel thrust her ass on to Dave's tongue. Her body was sleek and shiny, her perfect breasts swaying as she rode Dave's tongue. I halted proceeding by snarling.

"Over here slut and slide your shaved cunt on my cock!"

Mel smiled a crooked sexy smile as she stood wearing her Glass high heel stripper shoes, walking slowly toward me. Her shaved pussy looked deliciously tight as her slit shone with a mixture of oil and Dave's saliva.

She placed a leg either side of my own and slowly climbed on my lap. Holding my rampant cock with her right hand, she eased her pussy toward my rock hard erection and whispered.

"Please fuck me. I want to be your whore!"

Mel kissed my lips, nibbling the flesh as she placed my cock at her opening. Her tongue slid inside my mouth as she twirled her tongue around mine.

"Slide your unfaithful cunt on my cock. Fuck me slowly whore, so your husband can watch another man take his wife's pussy!"

Mel slid slowly on to my cock as inch by inch it was enveloped by the tightest sweetest pussy I'd ever been inside.

"Oh fuck yes! Do me!" She screamed riding my cock slowly.

Dave stood behind her, watching my cock stretch his wife's tight hole. His face was flushed and his eyes wide open as he stared at another mans cock fucking his beautiful wife. He pulled his shorts off to reveal an average size cock, but this was painfully hard. His balls were tight and ready to empty. He began to stroke his cock in rhythm with Mel's fucking.

I was sure that his mouth was salivating, watching his slut wife break her marriage vows as she slid up and down my pole. Mel's pussy was sensationally tight and she was using her hips to full capacity, riding my cock like an expert whore.

She must have been almost dying to try extra marital cock, her arousal and enthusiasm was so high.

"Oh Dave his cock is so deep. It goes much deeper than yours!" She panted "I'm not sure I could take all of this cock up my ass, but it's going to be fun trying!"

Dave looked startled and excited simultaneously as Mel ground her tight shaved pussy on my rampant cock. Mel placed her right hand behind her back and gently scraped her long fingernails over my recently shaved balls.

"I can't wait to have these empty as you spunk all over my cheating slut face!" She said degrading herself and arousing both Dave and I.

"You'll wipe every drop off your cumslut face and swallow it all. Your cuckold husband can kiss you afterwards and taste my cum on your lips and breath!" I ordered.

Dave and Mel both groaned with pleasure at my sexual instructions.

"Fuck yeah!" Mel panted "Use me as your whore!"

"Yeah! Please it stick it to the bitch!" Dave enthused, stroking his cock slowly, his pre cum dripping onto the carpet of their hotel room "Cum on the sluts face!"

"I'm going to spunk on the sluts face now!" I snarled through gritted teeth.

Mel jumped off my cock, shiny and glistening from her pussy juice. Kneeling on the floor in front of me, I stood up holding my cock as spunk began to spurt out of my cock, spraying Mel's face with a heavy load of come. As the last spurt burst from my cock, Dave groaned and his own orgasm spewed from his cock landing on the hotel room carpet.

Mel took my spent cock in her mouth and began to lick and suck the shaft and bell end clean. Looking up into my eyes, she really put a show on for her husbands benefit, performing like a porno slut as she kept my spent cock semi erect. I sat back on the small sofa and instructed Dave to kiss his wife and taste how unfaithful she had been.

Dave bent over and pulled Mel's head back. Mel was scooping all of my spunk off her face and swallowing every drop. Her right hand moved between her legs, her index finger moving tantalisingly along her shaved slit. With every drop swallowed, Dave placed his lips over Mel's and they began to kiss passionately. Mel began to finger her pussy, squelching noisily as her finger rattled in and out of her tight hole.

Mel broke the kiss and smiled.

"Do you like the taste of another mans cock on my slut lips?" she grinned tormenting her husband.

Dave nodded approvingly and began to lick her cheeks and chin.

"Finger your ass!" I instructed.

Mel obeyed willingly, moving her finger from her pussy and into her ass.

"Dave lick her pussy where my cock has just been fucking your slut wife!"

Dave and Mel both moaned as they parted from their kiss. Mel lay back as she fingered her ass, her legs high and wide revealing her shaved pussy and tight pink hole.

Dave knelt between her legs and began to lap at her cunt like a cat with a saucer of cream. Running his tongue up and down her smooth groove then plunging his tongue deep inside where my cock had just been.

I watched this spectacle for a good five minutes, until my cock was rock hard and ready to go again, but this time in her ass.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,857 Followers
12