Slut: Teasing is My Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love a shaved pussy! And I bet yours is tight, hot and very wet!" he grinned confidently.

"She's getting hotter and wetter feeling your cock push against her. She's already been fed this evening but I think she's hungry for more!" I purred

"You have my undivided attention! So tell me sexy, have you fucked someone else while you've been doing your cheating cock-teasing?" he enquired.

I felt myself blush uncontrollably as my pussy tingled at the honesty of his question.

"You mustn't tell my husband, but I've had one or two push their trouser covered cocks inside me whilst dancing, and about twenty minutes ago, one guy took me into the disabled toilets and fucked my shaved pussy, then slid his cock up my ass, fucking me deeply and to complete the deal he came in my mouth and I swallowed every drop, while you were talking with my hubby!" I said brazenly as I stroked his very impressive bulge.

"And you enjoyed this?" he enquired with a devilish grin.

"I fucking loved it! It's the first time I've ever really cheated on hubby by actually having a bareback cock slide into me and it felt so slutty and sexy!" I grinned still stroking his bulge "I came like fuck having a new cock inside me!"

"So you liked the sensation of a new strange cock!?" he enquired adding "So what pushed you over the edge from cock-teasing to actual fucking?"

"I've let guys play with my tits and I've let a select chosen few finger my pussy and rub and finger my asshole!" I smiled sluttily regaling my tale "But recently I've been pushing my shaved pussy into their crotch and feeling their hard cocks push into my smooth pussylips, eventually till one trouser covered cock almost slipped inside me. That was it for me, from then on in I craved hard cocks rubbing against my shaved pussy and sometimes feeling that cock almost penetrate me!"

"You're quite the nasty slut aren't you?" he teased "So how would you like to be fucked while your husband watches and jerks his pathetic cock?" he grinned.

"Oh my god that sounds so hot! A new cock fucking me as he looked on! I would tell him how the cock felt inside me! How much bigger it was than his and how much it was making me cum! I'd fucking love that being a total slut for my lover as my husband watched taking cock and spunk, but I don't think he would go for it!" I smiled with just a hint of disappointment.

"I think you have him just where you want him. You could do that if that's what you wanted do. It's the next logical step in the lifestyle you're both following!" he smiled as his hand slid round my front and began to stroke the soft flesh of my smooth mound.

I looked into his lust filled eyes as his digit finger pressed hard on my aroused clitoris. Smiling a crooked sexy smile as his finger slowly began to make circular motions on my sexually charged clit.

"If you ask me, from my previous experiences, it seems that your husband is ready to watch you be fucked like the slut you are!" He stated with an air of confidence "The difficult part is admitting it to each other without hurting the other ones feelings. What you both need is someone to break the ice for you!"

"Do you think I should brazenly go up to him and tell him that you're taking me home right now to fuck me and he can watch if he's man enough to see his wife take a real cock?" I teased, enjoying our erotic exchange and the perfect pressure being applied to my pussy "Or do you think it would be better if you told him that you were taking me home to fuck me and he could watch?"

"That's exactly what you should do! You should tell him he can join in after you've been fucked a few times. That would push his voyeuristic buttons!" Steve informed with a hint of authority on the matter.

"Have you done this sort of thing before?" I enquired stroking the length of his prominent shaft.

"I've fucked a few women who's husbands get off on showing them off and watching them get fucked! It drives them wild with jealousy and lust!" Steve smiled "Plus it sends the wives crazy with lust at the chance to be a slut instead of a housewife!"

"So do you think we should go back to ours where you and I can fuck each other while hubby tugs his cock? We'd need to put on a good show, lots of fucking, cock-sucking and plenty of dirty talk for his benefit!" I said rubbing my mound on his large hand.

"I'm sure we can have some shaved pussy licking also and as you've had your ass fucked earlier, I'm sure your tight hole would welcome another cock!" Steve smiled as his finger slid between my wet pussylips. "Plus if I'm fucking you in front of your husband I insist you keep your stockings, garters and high heels on when my cocks inside you. I've always wanted to fuck you and to fuck you dressed like a whore would be awesome!"

"Fucking me will be better than awesome! I'll do whatever you want!" I said in a husky slutty tone "You can fuck my ass if you'd like!" I finished, with a sexy grin and lust filled eyes.

"Shall we go and break the news to him that his cheating slut wife is about to get fucked while he looks on helpless?" Steve said in a very alpha male tone which turned me on ever more.

"Come on then, let's inform him that we're going back to mine to have you slide that big cock inside all of my tight holes!" I giggled stroking the large bulge in Steve's trousers. Steve kissed me gently, flicking his tongue across my aroused lips then slowly turned me in the direction of my hubby, as we walked off the dance floor hand in hand.

As we approached hubby he smiled rather nervously, instinctively aware that something out of his control was about to occur.

Steve took command of the situation and blurted out quite dominantly.

"We're all three of us going back to your house, where I'm going to slide my cock inside your slut wife and I'm going to fuck her like the slut she is. She wants my cock and she's going to come like a whore when it's fucking all her holes!" he stated very forcefully and efficiently.

Hubby gulped at the surprise of his words and the tone in which they were uttered.

"You can watch and jerk off if you want, but Steve is going to fuck me whether you like it or not!" I commanded "But I have a feeling that you're going to like watching me take another man's cock in all of my tight wet holes!" I stated for maximum effect as I stroked the huge hard bulge in hubby's trousers.

"Now let's get the car, Steve and I will sit in the back and get better acquainted!" I demanded giggling at my husbands discomfort "Steve will play with my tits, pussy and ass in the car but I'll ensure that you'll be able to see all of the action as you drive!"

Hubby was standing uncomfortable but I could see and feel he was aroused. He nodded without saying a word and walked ahead to get the car. Steve and I left the club with his large hand placed firmly on my right buttock. Squeezing my firm orb, moving the garter strap from my waspie with each beautiful squeeze as we followed hubby to our car.

Winking at the doormen, I walked with Steve as Hubby dashed ahead. We stopped beside our car, where Steve pushed me against the car and placed his hand at the zipper of my dress.

He smiled at my husband as he slowly began to unzip the full length. My dress pinged open revealing my exposed pierced breasts and my smooth shaved pussy. Pulling me toward him, Steve kissed me forcefully in full view of my husband. Breaking our kiss, he plunged a large index finger inside my wet pussy, squelching his finger in and out of my unfaithful pussy, as I opened my legs to allow him better access..

"I'm really going to enjoy banging this slut!" Steve drooled as he plunged his digits in and out of my hairless pussy.

I squirmed with delight at the sluttish scenario unfurling before my watching husbands eyes. My husband groaned with obvious desire as Steve continued fingering my hungry exposed cunt, kissing my open panting mouth as his tongue snaked in and out.

An orgasm began to well up inside my pulsating pussy as I thrust my shaved mound onto Steve's invading fingers. I groaned out loud as my orgasm gripped me.

"Look at him fingering your whore wife!" I moaned as Steve pushed his fingers toward my G spot, making me gush female ejaculation all over his large hand.

Hubby looked at my trembling body giving itself to Steve's fingers. Steve removed his fingers from my pussy, placing the cream coated fingers into my panting mouth. I licked the fingers like a dirty cheating slut as Hubby opened the car door, climbed into the driver's seat and started the engine.

Steve unplugged his fingers from my mouth, removing my dress completely, leaving me standing outside the car wearing just my Pink PVC quarter cup bra, Pink PVC Waspie, Black seamed stockings' and my slutty high heeled shoes.

"We won't need this!" he smiled as he threw the dress at my hubby.

Steve climbed in to the back seat and pulled me inside the car, as my opened legs straddled his thighs, nestling my gaping pussy directly onto his bulging crotch. Facing him, I planted my lips on his and felt his snake like tongue invade my mouth. I moaned rather loudly as Steve tongued my mouth whilst his hands played with my very erect pierced nipples.

"I didn't know your wife was such a dirty slut! Fucking sexy underwear and pierced nipples! She must be getting fucked all over town looking like this!" Steve tormented my husband with his brash dirty talk.

The car pulled out of the car park and onto the main road, as Steve kissed my mouth, continuing to drive my nipples wild with desire at his expert touch.

His hand left my breast and a finger inserted itself into my gaping stretched pussy. I was dripping wet with sexual desire for Steve's cock as he fingered me brutally in the back of the car.

My moaning was rather loud as Steve pushed his finger deeper inside me and began to rub the spongy flesh of my G spot.

Applying the perfect amount of pressure to my G spot, I began to almost sob with desire as Steve took my pussy to a place it had never been before. I let out a loud audible gasp informing all in the car that I was coming as a gush of pussy juice squirted from my gash. Steve laughed like a drain, saying loudly.

"Fucking hell she really is a dirty slut getting her pussy fingered with her loyal husband only feet away!" he continued with his sexual taunting of my husband "You should see how much she has just come!" He continued with the torment as I panted breathlessly on his manly finger.

I slowly rode his finger as my orgasm subsided. Adding to my husband's torment I said.

"That's the best orgasm I've ever had! My husband has never made me cum like that!" Then I kissed Steve deeply as he continued fingering my shaved hole. His other hand went round to my buttocks where he sidled his hand toward my puckered ring. He slid his large index finger into my recently fucked ass and began to finger fuck my ass and pussy in unison.

"I can't believe this whore is letting me finger fuck her pussy and ass with you here!" he growled in self satisfaction. "This ass feels like it's been recently fucked! Have you been getting fucked up the ass in that club?" Steve mocked knowing full well my ass had fucked earlier. I squirmed with delight at the pleasure of his fingers and the humiliating taunting he was directing at my husband.

Panting deliriously I confessed my earlier adulterous action.

"Yes I was fucked in the disabled toilets by the guy I'd just danced with. He bareback fucked my pussy then he fucked my ass and came in my mouth!" I almost screamed the words as Steve finger fucked me to another orgasm.

I could hear hubby moan at the torment and his breathing quickened. He was tormented and sexually aroused.

"Did you hear that? This slut was fucking some other guy when you and I were talking! What a fucking slut!" Steve giggled, humiliating my Husband and I, but sending both of us into an area of arousal we were unfamiliar with.

"I can't believe you fucked another guy!" Hubby almost whispered "And that you let him fuck your ass!"

"It was fucking awesome feeling his big cock stretching my asshole. His cock was so much bigger than yours!" I was arousing myself endlessly trash talking to my husband "He gave me his number and wants to fuck me again!" I trembled excitedly fucking Steve's fingers "He wants me to dress slutty for him when he fucks me again!" I informed the car.

"She's already fucked him like a filthy whore in a disabled toilet! You may as well get used to the idea that this slut will fuck him whether you agree or not!" Steve informed hubby "Will he be fucking your ass again?" Steve continued.

"Oh god yes! It was so fucking dirty getting fucked up the ass! I fucking loved it!" I panted.

"This slut is making me so hot, I think I might just slip my cock in this tight pussy right here!" he informed

"Not here. Wait till we get home so I can see it!" hubby chirped "And we can video you fucking her!"

Now this was a delightful surprise to hear hubby buying into the situation. Especially the idea of videoing my cheating fuck. I moaned even louder at the prospect of the night to come as my pussy and ass would be plundered deliciously.

"Take your cock out! I want to suck this huge beast!" I panted.

"No wait till we get home!" hubby interrupted.

"Fuck you! I want to suck a real mans cock!" I tormented him, unzipping Steve's fly and unfurling his impressive vein riddled erection.

"Now that's a cock I could suck all night!" I said loudly uttering the truth but also for effect "You'll see me suck this and you'll watch as I slut on this cock when Steve fucks my shaved pussy and tight asshole when we get home!" I promised sinking my soft lips over the head of Steve's very hard cock.

Slurping away at Steve's vein riddled cock; I grabbed the base and stroked the whole length with the head being swirled by my tongue. Steve groaned loudly.

"This bitch is the best slut ever! You're a lucky man to have a slut wife like this. If I were you I would let her have all the cock fun she wants as long as she comes home to you!" Steve advised.

"She is beautiful and very sexy!" Hubby declared "I would do anything to please her!" he softened "I just didn't know she needed to be unfaithful and fucked by strangers!"

"Trust me. When you have a wife this hot, you should know every guy wants to fuck her! It's inevitable that a wife this sexy and slutty will eventually move up from flirting and teasing, dancing saucily with strangers and friends, then she will eventually succumb to someone who pushes the right buttons and starting fucking other guys. I'm sure you'll be enjoying what's about to unfurl and change your lifestyle!" Steve explained.

"But I can't explain why this is turning me on so much!" hubby declared.

"If it excites you then let it flow! She enjoys it and you do too, so it sounds perfect to me! Now excuse me while I cum in your wife's mouth!" Steve let out a mighty groan as he emptied his huge balls down my cock sucking throat. I swallowed every single violent spurt of his delicious creamy spunk. Swirling my tongue around his deflating cock, I looked up at him smiling.

"You're one lucky bastard to have a wife this hot. I hope you realise that I'm going to pop around every now and then to fuck this slut!" Steve smiled.

"It will be my pleasure!" Hubby grinned in the rear view mirror.

"And mine!" I chirped up.

"Sometimes you can watch but sometimes I'll want this slut on my own and so will a few of my friends!" Steve ordered "She'd love a good gang-bang as she seems horny enough to try anything!"

Our car turned into our drive, slowly coming to a halt as hubby turned off the engine. He turned to look at Steve and I in the back seat. I was stroking Steve's half hard cock, wearing only my Waspie and stockings; I was sexily brushing my lips against Steve's, flicking my tongue onto his tongue, slowly and deliberately.

"Shall we take the party inside?" Hubby asked.

Slut: Teasing is my game. (Part four)

Steve and I climbed out of the car, with our lips still brushing each others. Standing on our drive way, I was wearing only my high heels, PVC Waspie, quarter cup bra and black seamed stockings, which now had a little splash of spunk mid thigh.

Steve's semi erect cock was limply hanging from his flies as we kissed passionately, whilst hubby's shaking hand tried nervously to open our front door.

As the door swung open Hubby switched on the hallway lights which lit up our drive way, exposing Steve and my almost naked body to the whole neighbourhood.

We stepped inside the hallway as Hubby closed the front door then dashed upstairs.

I've no idea why he rushed upstairs, so Steve and I walked into the lounge, still exploring each other's mouths with our salacious tongues. I guided Steve to one of our high backed chairs and indicated to him to sit.

I turned on the music system and some grinding drum and bass music filled the audible space of our lounge. I began to dance for my guest, rotating my hips and pushing my shaved pussy back and forth. Holding my pierced nipples,

I tugged on the erect flesh, smiling at Steve. Hubby burst through the door holding a Video camera, Tripod and a Canon digital camera. Positioning the Video on the tripod he switched the camera to record, pointing the lens directly at me as I continued to tease my small audience.

I walked over to Steve and straddled his thighs. He'd removed his trousers completely, sitting on my chair wearing only a shirt which was completely unbuttoned.

His strong Pecs and chiseled six pack were evident as I drooled at the sight of his masculine tight body. Removing the shirt from his torso, I kissed his neck gently, running my tongue up toward his ear. Whispering softly I said.

"I want feel you inside me!" I said as I licked his earlobe, nibbling the soft flesh gently.

Steve held my waist as he pushed his hard cock toward my very wet opening. The tip of his cock invaded my pussylips as he whispered loud enough for the camera to pick up.

"I've always wanted to fuck you and always hoped you would be such a slut, but I never imagined how much of a slut you would be!" he continued "Whatever God you believe in, could never have made this body, as this is definitely made for sin and I'm about to do so many sinful things to this slut!"

I groaned with delight at his fabulous speech, while his cock slid slowly inside my hungry cunt. The heat from his cock began to delight my pussy as the full length wonderfully impaled me.

I moaned loudly as his cock head banged at my cervix.

"Oh fuck! Fill me with your cock!" I sighed with half closed lustful eyes. I turned my head to look at my husband who was controlling the camera with one hand, whilst the other slowly stroked his huge erection.

"Oh babe this cock inside me feels fucking awesome!" I moaned with lustful passion, rocking my pelvis back and forth on Steve's huge cock.

"It looks fucking awesome!" said hubby as he flicked on the huge TV screen in our lounge, as my ass sliding back and forth on Steve's lap came into view on the screen. The camera zoomed out showing Steve's finger making its way into my ass. I leant toward Steve just enough to allow the camera to catch Steve's cock sliding in and out of my stretched shaved pussy.

"Take my cock you cheating slut!" Steve growled for the camera.

I groaned with delight as I watched Steve's cock plunder my unfaithful pussy while hubby stroked his cock in unison.

"Are you enjoying watching your hot wife get fucked like some cheap slut?" I asked.

Hubby replied.

"Fuck yeah! We should have had you getting other cocks inside you years ago. You look fucking fantastic taking someone else's cock!" He smiled, still stroking his hard cock.

I decided to turn up the heat.

"You don't know, but earlier tonight in the disabled toilets, a guy fucked my shaved pussy then fucked my ass! He came in my mouth and I swallowed the lot!" I confessed "But that won't be the end of it. I will fuck Steve again, sometimes with you in the room and sometimes just me and him or maybe me and a few of his friends, but he will fuck me again and every hole is his too do with as he wishes.