Slut - The Model Returns Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far so good, my body was evenly coated with baby oil, giving a rich sheen to my smooth tanned flesh. He concentrated on rubbing the oil between the cheeks of my ass, his oil coated fingers circling my asshole erotically.

His actions only increased my arousal, ensuring that my two former lovers were in for one hell of a fuck!

He finished my upper and lower legs, ensuring every drop was absorbed by my tanned flesh. He stood up to admire his handiwork, proud in the fact that every drop was now absorbed into my aroused flesh. He moved over to the bed and opened a pair of Black Seamed Fishnet Stockings. Throwing the packaging across the room, he took the left stocking and smoothed it over my foot and sliding the back nylon up my leg into its final resting place. The same action was performed for the right leg. Next he picked up the Under Bust Corset, adjusting it into place then fastening the hook and eyes. As each one fastened, my narrow waist became more prominent. My huge firm breasts looked amazing resting above the corset, with my garter straps dangling down.

Hubby sat on the bed and began to fasten the garter straps. One by one the garter straps were fastened and my slut look was almost complete. Hubby went over to the wardrobe and returned with my black playboy stiletto spike heeled shoes. These were his favourite of my sexy shoes and this was quite a subservient act for him to undertake. Allowing his wife to be fucked in his favourite sexy shoes. This little gesture aroused me immensely.

I looked in the mirror delighted at how my lingerie enhanced my sexy curves, with my shaved pussy and huge breasts with my erect nipples all on display, completing my slut look. Hubby's face was flushed with excitement and possibly with an element of anxiety at what lay ahead.

I turned to face hubby, one my left hand stroking my left breast and my right hand gently grazing my shaved pussy.

"In case you weren't fully aware, your wife will be getting fucked in all of her holes, but your cock won't be doing any of the fucking!" I smirked with more than a hint of self satisfaction.

Hubby just nodded his head in agreement as his face continued to flush.

"It's been a few years since I've been fucked by these guys and acted like their personal depraved slut. I didn't realise how much I missed their cocks until today!" I giggled standing in my slut outfit.

"You may have to get used to the fact that I may be making trips to the studio a couple of times a week, modelling for them and being fucked into submission!" I grinned "Knowing these two dirty bastards they'll probably have me doing gang bangs and racial stuff!" I finished walking slowly out of the bedroom, leaving my husband with his tormented thoughts.

Hubby followed like an obedient lapdog, as I went to the kitchen to pour a large glass of white wine.

"Once I've drank this, you can fetch my Mac and bring the bag I've put all the lingerie and make up in. I've also placed a few sex toys in the bag to get the party started!" I giggled "Then we'll head over to the studio!"

12