Slut Training 01

Story Info
Subbie girl starts Slut Training.
6.9k words
4.18
25.5k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was aware that she was to be trained as he had mentioned it on occasion and also that training of sorts had already started. She had been introduced to slave poses and had some instruction as to when and how she would need to apply herself to them and to what end, but did expect it to develop further.

As she gently eased and submerged herself willingly into the sub/Dom world, it became more and more apparent that knowing and applying herself to those poses was just the tip of the training she would need to receive.

An innocuous task when she had first read it, she soon realised that it was just the first step on a much longer path. He had asked her to find a piece of music that she liked, impressing on her that she should take the day to make her choice, to contemplate her choice and to make it with all seriousness.

She had had an inkling of his naughty game from comments he had made. Little clues and repeated questions of her initial thoughts. A double-check. A confirmation question that she was happy. She had changed her mind a few times. Did she choose a dance track, soul music, blues instrumental or one with a pleasing rock rift? Asking her to limit herself to one piece of music was a big ask. Didn't it depend on a mood? A feeling at the time? That was never going to be his problem and she knew better than to question him.

Thinking carefully, she thought about picking something that she always felt like moving her body to.

She had eventually made her choice. Bjork and Venus for a Boy. She felt the music when it came on; felt it in her body and soul. What she didn't know at the time, was his intention to link it to her eroticism and needs of her body.

The training started that Saturday afternoon. It was a simple enough command which didn't need background or context. A simple enough edict that put the onus on her to solve any issues she had, and would mean her entire day would revolve around one brief and fleeting moment.

He had given her a five minute window in which she had to orgasm; having only between 4 and 4:05 to climax.

The beginning of the process had been immediately after her knowledge of it and then the pervading thought lasted on and off all day long with every quiet time away from her family or moment to herself.

He had laid an extra layer of intrigue and told her that she must also be listening to her choice of music track at her point of orgasm.

Of course he knew how hard it would be. He had no doubt considered using the radio hour mark pips on the radio, but was sympathetic enough to start small with her. Cumming bang on the fourth radio pip would have been too much without training. He had at least given a reasonable window this time.

The window of time for orgasm meant that she had to get herself going in time for the culmination to occur at the necessary moment, despite constantly feeling very wet between the legs and the pull of her knickers gusset across her lips every time she sat down or stood up.

The expectation of the music track was almost a new level of evil. He had let on over the course of the day, that he wanted it to become synonymous with her orgasm allowance. He warned her that he was going make her build a necessity for it to be playing when she came and maybe get to the point where if she heard it, she would instantaneously and uncontrollably begin the route to climax.

The mere thought of his previous tasks and her submissiveness to him was enough to get her wet at a moment's notice. But to actually cum, well, that would take touch on her own body. Manipulation of her clit and a finger in her pussy or a vibration of some kind to couple with her memories and emotions.

To bring all that to a peak at a given time would take a lot of planning and a great deal of self control, including clock watching.

She felt her emotions rising as the hours got shorter; plans were made to make sure she was alone from 3:30. A check that the audio file was still there and ready to play uncorrupted. Accidentally playing it a couple of times early made her slightly heady with confusion but she did as she had promised and made her plans to be ready for the agreed time.

Naked in the bedroom, she held and cupped her breasts, and then pinched her nipples a couple of times, the sounds of the outside world a distant sound track including children playing and dogs barking. The door was closed with a chair behind it to make it more secure, and she had enough confidence that she was to remain undisturbed for a while.

She looked down at her lithe figure and saw the curves that intrigued her Dom so much. The weight in her breasts and the curve of her thighs that gave her a slight hourglass look. She groaned remembering some of his positive comments about her, especially when he had seen her in yoga poses. Her body still retained its trim sexy beauty.

She figured half an hour was enough to read some of her Dom's old messages, to revisit some slave wife porn on the internet and to fixate on his face from her photos app for the deadline, ready to press play and cum to Bjork as he had directed.

Increasing her pace, and then slowing down proved to be harder than she had thought. Gauging her body to peak at exactly 4 pm was always going to be tough. Too excited and she probably wouldn't be able to help herself and therefore fail. Slack off too far, and the feelings would diminish beyond salvation. Keeping herself edged to the point of breaking was a physically draining ordeal, which she knew he would probably have realised when giving her the task, and got some perverse pleasure from, knowing that his little subbie was going out of her mind with eagerness to comply and impress him. She silently thanked her lucky stars again that she wasn't expected to cum on a radio hour pip.

The music was already playing! she hadn't been able to help herself and had started playing it early on a loop. She absent-mindedly mouthed the words she could follow with the singer.

"He believes in a beauty.

He's Venus as a boy."

A text from him confirmed that he was thinking about her.

Controlling her from a distance and without asking her permission or requiring her viewpoint on the matter. Her body was his. It was an expectation that she would be prepared at four pm and cum within five more minutes, and with the threat of removed climax privileges for a substantial time if she failed, she had no desire to disappoint him.

"He's exploring.

The taste of her arousal.

So accurate..."

The clock ticked over to four o'clock and she realised she had slacked too far. She swiped the screen once more with a free hand to keep it awake and to bring his face back into sharp focus.

Blue eyes.

Strong chin.

Kissable lips.

Mischievous expression.

He knew that she was putty in his hands. She knew she would collapse in a submissive pool of longing at the expression on his face let alone the feeling of his touch.

"So accurate.

He sets off the beauty in her."

She felt the familiar rise in her core and the heat in her thighs. She felt the fire behind in her thighs erupt into her body and she let out a long low wail of emotion as she came. Thank goodness she had had the presence of mind to prepare a towel to lie on as her squirt was the usual mess of ejaculation.

Time was up.

She had made it in time.

Oh, thank goodness.

She wasn't allowed any more time. The clock on her phone display clicked over.

4:06

Time to desist.

Please can she go again? One more would be brilliant and so necessary as her feelings of greediness prevailed, but an aptly timed negative text in reply from him cut that thought short.

No more playing. She was done; her time was up. The frowning eyebrow raised emoji that he attached to the end of his message offered no option for negotiation or possiblity of submitting to an appeal to his kinder nature.

"Venus as a boy."

Reluctantly but obediently, she removed her hand from her soft fleshy tunnel, away from her swollen lips and still hard nub, turned off the music, and pawed the towel to wipe some of the moisture from her hand, happy in the knowledge that she had been able to complete her task for Sir within the expected time frame.

No punishment this time.

Thank goodness.

When disappointed with her, he had been known to call her with instructions to drop her trousers and knickers where she was, and to apply sharp smacks to herself between her legs, calling for them to be harder if he deemed it necessary, or if she didn't cry out enough in pain with each blow.

Lying and slightly panting on the bed, she let the soft breeze from a cracked open window, air, attack and freshen between her legs and she closed her eyes to revisit her obedience in her mind and to calm her excitement in her soul. The soundtrack still playing in her head like an earworm, all she could hear in her head was, 'the taste of her arousal'.

Her still damp hand trailed back over her belly to her breasts once again and she turned her head to softly moan into her pillow, shaking and trembling slightly as her body returned to its previous equilibrium, knowing how close she had made it within the deadline and wondering how he would develop the training with the next step on the path.

...

She received the task the very next morning.

I want you to carry your suction dildo with you today. On at least four or five times after you have finished on the toilet, you are to stick it to the toilet lid or seat, and while listening to a 'Venus for a Boy' for a reasonable length of time with your eyes closed, and while breathing slow, deep breaths, gently rise and lower yourself on the cock for the entire duration.

In addition, you need to do this twice whilst at work and on one of the occasions during the day, you need to be totally naked.

You are not allowed a cum, whatsoever, until you receive permission.

Say the words.

The implication was that she would reply that she would do as she was told. She found herself typing the characters without a second thought. Sir had spoken and she would comply. Text message sent, her promise was made and her fate for the day was sealed.

She had expected something like this if she had been honest with herself. She knew that he wanted to train her to moisten when she heard certain cues, whether worded or musical. She already did to a certain extent whenever she saw a green number against his name on her WhatsApp feed, a promise of another nugget of naughtiness which would lift her momentarily from the drudge of the day. But this was a new challenge. A different type of leash from her pussy to her soul. A different element in her relaxation into subbie slave mode.

She had said that she was happy and content to be trying out the sub/Dom lifestyle and was honest with herself about giving it a good go and easing into it. She found that her pussy seemed to be constantly ready for the next opportunity for arousal and that each text communication from her Dom never failed to do just that.

Prepped for work with sandwiches made using a cucumber that she had utilised over the weekend as a sex toy, was another layer of naughtiness; she added into her handbag the rubber dildo, now wrapped in a handkerchief, with a smirk playing on her face.

He didn't require her to be naked at work for the toilet task, which was a huge bonus considering that it was the taking off and putting back on of all her clothes which would take the time. She guessed that with roughly five minutes fucking herself to do, any longer spent in the toilet would be quite inappropriate and he had realised and been sensitive to that. She would need to be naked for one occasion, but at home before bed was a perfect time to honour that particular phrase. It was quite ironic that the actual act of fucking the dildo didn't register as a problem or issue in her head whatsoever. She was always wet it seemed, and having permission to scratch that itch was a blessing in disguise. The fact that it was at regular points in the day following her ablutions, or at his instruction, was not a complication.

He had told her that she couldn't cum until he gave explicit permission to do so.

This was much more of an issue. So the day was basically about winding her up to the point where she was just about controlling herself. This was most definitely a problem. She didn't think she would come close to needing a release at work, but the memories of her day long compliance would take their toll come that evening when she was alone in her bedroom.

Release was normally a foregone conclusion after a day of eroticism. Her hand creeping between her legs when crawling into the soft sheets of her bed, an eye on the erotic back and forth messages of the day. A quick look at the picture of a cock, and then imagining his hands opening her ass cheeks to feed it in would be the usual go to. Now, however, she would have to relax back on the pillows knowing full well that she was that close to finishing herself and without the permission to do so.

She could cheat of course. He wouldn't know. He wouldn't have the first inkling that she hadn't kept her promise. But could she lie to him? She had broken a promise before and even now felt extremely guilty about it.

No.

No, she wouldn't break her promise. He had temporary remote ownership of her body and pussy, and if he wanted her wet and distraught and distracted in bed, then engrossed and inattentive she would be. If he wanted her cross-eyed and climbing the wall with frustration, then footholds she would find. If he wanted her wet, she would leak across her sheets all night and for as long as he required.

She would stay his good girl.

The twice at work went without a hitch, despite someone off-puttingly trying the door handle halfway through her time on the cock. The music did its job and stayed in her mind long after she had left the toilet. She humped to the beat of the tune and then felt her pelvis moving even without the cock spreading her labia as the tune played in her head.

"He's exploring.

The taste of her arousal.

So accurate..."

The times served to keep her fit as she used the muscles in her legs to keep her back straight and moderate her rise and fall and then keep her open and wet for the majority of the day.

The sandwiches were eaten with dirty promises in her inbox, of her, at some point in the future, being made to lick her own squirt from a saucer. She relished his matter of fact explanation of future events and the humiliation of having little to no say in the proceedings as though a spectator looking in. Her body was in safe hands and obviously coming to no harm under his direction. The humiliation stirred dark and naughty thoughts and she knew she would never say no.

It was all rather fun actually and a divorce from the buttoned up and regimented oppression of previous times. He knew which of her buttons could be pressed and exactly how hard to press them.

She could see how sexually exciting her new found attitude to her body was making her. He had got her wearing make up for no other reason than to feel good. He had got her to go shopping without a bra, to even go shopping in just a coat.

Happy memories.

Dirty memories.

Erotic memories.

Treasured memories.

She was aching to cum by the time she came to leave work and he knew she would have been. She still had an expected two or three more occasions on the cock set for later at home, after a visit to the shops.

One she knew she had to get naked for.

"So accurate.

He sets off the beauty in her."

Fuck, that song was still playing in her head. She was already thinking of the cock deep inside her. Rubber cock or his member? The lines were blurring.

That was going to be a difficult ask? To fuck the dildo in the safety and comfort of her own home, knowing that she had been doing it all day. Now with every amenity on hand to sort her squirt and efficiently and effectively clean it up before giving her a relaxing slumber afterwards.

But not allowed to take it to that point.

The music would be playing and her body would be primed. Everything ready and on track but without permission to reach that most exciting destination.

Frustrating.

Exasperating.

Infuriating.

Scream out loud debilitating but he had spoken and she knew better than to break her promise.

She wondered if she could negotiate his permission? An intriguing thought. She had sent him images before that when he saw them he couldn't help himself. A nice thought that her middle aged body was still in perfect enough shape to drive another wild. Maybe she could bargain somehow? She didn't hold out much hope. He could stay very strict.

But if she offered, he might accept. It was worth a shot.

But whichever way she looked at it, the next step on the path of her slut training was almost complete.

...

Task:

Your pussy must be tired out from yesterday. So today, you are going to practice enacting three different poses at separate times of the day for the entire duration of 'Venus as a Boy' each time.

'Attention' and 'Wall Wait' need to be done at work, with merely your bottoms pushed down during two separate toilet visits.

The last one needs to be 'Sex Doll' while completely naked on the dining table.

Say the words.

The excitement was palpable this time for the day ahead. No need to strip off completely at work and no need for sex aids or devices. She was so used to being naked in the toilet at work, that that didn't bother her but it was a relief to not to have to fuss with her shoes. She liked the poses she was being asked to demonstrate and he always emphasised that she should take the time to concentrate on herself, considering her stance and form, though this time to music. Not having to remove clothes was a bonus and it meant more time to breathe as though completing a yoga exercise.

Of course she would do as she was told. Her fingers spelt it out to send in customary fashion.

She had come through a tough night. She had, as he had expected, spent a restless time trying to ignore the throb between her legs and the desire to finish herself off. Even now, reading his new missive, she was aware of how wet she was and how close she actually was to the holy grail of spontaneous orgasm.

Could she get the one pose sorted already? It had been alluded to before but never directly given her. She wondered how it would look with her doing it rather than a fuzzy internet model picture.

She decided to take advantage of the empty downstairs in her home to divest herself of her dressing gown and to lie back in the middle of table, feet flat on the surface and knees held a shoulder distance apart, only her elbows and fingertips touching down either side of her.

She enjoyed the few moments listening to Bjork once again, though this time with one ear for other feet moving in the house for the full duration. Sexy, but not a calm experience with the danger of discovery. Lying there, she resolved to do it again as the last pose of the day, as directed to.

It was easy, though and having her legs open once again excited her. Glancing through the patio doors, she was glad that he hadn't mentioned to do it on the cold table outside.

Still keyed up, having a bath now meant a lot of thought about avoiding touching anything that might set her off. Her nipples were an erogenous zone as was her neck. She would have to be careful not to inflame them.

Running the Bic razor across the swell of her lips was enough to make her gasp, let alone rubbing a wet flannel through her crease. She knew to be very careful indeed, as though an unexploded device primed to detonate. Keeping her hair in a loose bun and out of the water just exposed her neck, and watching herself in the mirror, she could imagine him there now, leaning down to kiss... Fuck! Enough!

12