Slut Up Ch. 01

Story Info
Anna begins to feel sexual for the first time in her life.
3.9k words
4.63
19.7k
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers

Anna shuffled through the dark passageways of the archive. She loved it here, away from people, surrounded by ancient artefacts. She had always dreamed of working in a museum ever since she was a kid and her father had taken her to an exhibit about the Ancient Egyptians. She had been fascinated and it had set her career choice from a young age. After years of studying and getting her degree, she was finally living that dream.

"Going to join us for a drink tonight?" A voice asked from the darkness. Anna yelped in surprise, her hand quickly shooting up to cover her mouth.

"Derek! You scared me!" She complained as he stepped out of the shadows. "You know not to sneak up on me in the archives!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. I did knock on the door, but you didn't hear me," he replied apologetically. Derek was one of the interns that was currently helping her catalogue the finds from the latest dig in Egypt.

"It's fine, sorry I was absorbed in my work," Anna smiled.

"As always, but yeah, it's Monday, which means drinks after work. Are you coming?" He asked. Drinks on a Monday night had become a tradition her boss had been doing for years, even before Anna had worked there. His philosophy was everyone hates Mondays, but they're more tolerable if you know there's something fun at the end of the day.

"No, thank you. I'm just going to go home."

"Suit yourself," Derek replied. He always asked, every week without fail, despite the fact Anna had never once gone out for drinks with them. It wasn't that she didn't like drinking, she loved a nice glass of wine, but she preferred it curled up in her pyjamas on her sofa, rather than a loud bar.

She never knew if Derek was just asking because he was nice or because he wanted her to be there. She had never been able to tell when a guy was interested in her, her last boyfriend had resorted to writing it in a card on valentines day. That relationship had lasted almost a year, until he decided he wanted someone more sexually adventurous.

Anna had never been that interested in sex. She'd had it, but it wasn't that exciting for her. She knew people often talked about how amazing sex was and how good it felt, but to her it was just a chore. She'd only masturbated a couple of times and even then it hadn't been that enjoyable. She figured she just wasn't a particularly sexual person.

It was a topic that frustrated her, she wanted to enjoy sex, she wanted to be someone that got excited about it, but she just wasn't. As she thought about it, she grew annoyed. Why did it matter that she didn't enjoy sex? Why did she care that everyone else did when she didn't? With a frustrated sigh, she set down the necklace she was reviewing and went to find her bag.

She left work in a sour mood, made even worse by the security guard searching her on the way out. Not because he did anything wrong, it was standard practice, every employee was searched when leaving to avoid thefts, but because she realised that his hands patting her waist were the closest thing she'd had to sexual contact in two years. Just another reminder that she wasn't like other people.

Anna chided herself as she walked down the street. She knew that wasn't true. There were loads of people who weren't interested in sex, she wasn't alone, but in a world that constantly screamed sex everywhere you looked, it was hard to not feel isolated. Magazines, tv shows, advertisements, billboards, everywhere you looked sex was being used to sell something or get your attention.

If she was annoyed before, she was positively fuming by the time she got home. There was a construction site a couple of streets from her home that had just started work a few days earlier. She hadn't thought much of it until one of the workers had yelled at her for her to get her tits out. The fact that people still lived such a sexist cliché normally wouldn't have bothered her, but after the day she'd had, her blood boiled.

She slammed her front door as she arrived home. Kicking off her shoes, she went to the kitchen while muttering to herself about sexist men and how the world needed to realise there was more to life than just sex. It was still early evening, but she poured herself a glass of wine to try and cheer herself up. She almost screamed when she heard a knocking on her door.

"Calm down, it's just the door, it's fine," she muttered to herself as she went to answer it.

"Hey, are you Anna?" The woman asked. Anna looked at her trying to figure out if she knew her. She was fairly certain she'd remember a woman like this. The woman was taller than Anna by a head, putting her just shy over two meters tall. She had short brown hair with highlighted red tips, it was styled in a pixie cut. Both of her ears held multiple piercings.

Her eyebrow was pierced with a small ring above her dark brown eyes, which were highlighted by black eyeliner shaped into perfect wingtips. She had a pretty face, with studded piercing on her left nostril. Her smile was wide, her teeth seeming to be just slightly too big for her mouth, but perfectly straight which just enhanced her beauty.

Anna tried to concentrate on her face, but she couldn't her but flick her eyes down to the large chest of the woman that was demanding her attention. The woman was slim, but her chest was huge, each breast the size of Anna's head and threatening to burst out of the tank top she was wearing. Anna quickly tried to hide her surprise and look back at the woman's face.

"I'm Anna, can I help you?" Anna replied.

"I'm Ruby, your new roommate," the woman replied with a smile. Anna's eyes went wide. She had completely forgotten Ruby would be turning up today. Her last roommate had left almost a month ago and her landlord had been looking for someone to replace them. He'd asked Anna if she wanted to find someone, to make sure they were compatible, but Anna had left it up to him. She had barely seen her last roommate and the landlord did vigorous background checks, so she wasn't really too worried who she lived with.

"Oh hello! Lovely to meet you, come inside!" Anna smiled, stepping to the side.

"Actually, I've got a bunch of stuff in the truck I'd rather not leave in there. Let me get it inside and we can sit and have a chat after if you want to?" Ruby explained.

"Oh that's fine, do you need help?" Anna asked.

"Erm, well sure if you're offering. I don't expect you to though, we've only just met," Ruby replied.

"Don't be silly, we're going to be living together, you can just owe me one," Anna suggested.

"Deal!" Ruby smiled. They walked down to the truck on the street, talking as they went. Anna offered to move her car, but the truck was too big to fit on their narrow driveway. As they worked Ruby explained she was an architect who had just landed a job with a nearby firm to help design their new headquarters.

It took almost an hour to move all of her boxes of things to her room, but eventually they did it. Anna offered to cook dinner, which Ruby happily accepted. Anna was feeling better as she cooked, she'd had a bad day, but Ruby seemed nice and having a friendly roommate was a relief. She served dinner and they sat and ate while talking.

"So Tuesdays I'm not home in the evening until late, but other than that I'm home most of the time," Anna told her.

"No worries, I only have like one friend here, he's the one that hooked me up with this job, so I imagine I won't be going out too much and I won't be throwing any wild parties," Ruby replied.

"That's a relief."

"So what's so special about Tuesdays? Do you do anything fun?"

"Yoga. It's the one form of exercise I do. A friend of mine is an instructor and when she taught her first classes she was nervous, so she persuaded me to do the class so she'd have some moral support. I originally had no interest and only went for her sake, but it turns out it's really fun and relaxing."

"Oh that's cool. Maybe I'll tag along one day, I do stretches and stuff in the morning, but I've never given really yoga a go," Ruby explained.

"Anyway, I need a shower before I go to bed, so I'm going to wash up, go shower and then sleep."

"Oh I'll wash up, you've helped me move all my stuff and you cooked dinner, it's the least I can do!" Ruby offered.

"That would be great, thank you!" Anna smiled. She stood up and went to the bathroom. She was feeling good as she stripped off her clothes. She switched on the shower and looked at her self in the mirror while the water warmed up.

Her black hair hung half way down her back, a straight fringe framing her face. Despite the black hair, she had bright blue eyes. She poked her cheeks while pouting her lips, not understanding peoples fascination with duck face she saw so many women pulling in photographs. Anna knew she wasn't the most stunningly beautiful woman in the world, but she was happy with the way she looked.

She stepped back and looked further down. She'd always had a petite body, which had it's perks like naturally having a flat stomach, but it also meant she had small breasts. She thought about Ruby's breasts, wondering what it would be like to have two huge breasts hanging from her chest and carrying that weight around. It sounded like a lot of effort.

Anna turned and looked at her butt in the mirror. It was the one feature of her body she really liked. It was small, but firm and pert from many many hours of yoga. It fit nicely with her slim waist and legs. Overall, she was happy with how she was. She wasn't tall or short, fat or too thin and was attractive enough by her own standards.

Putting her moment of vanity behind her, she forgot about her looks and climbed into the shower. After spending all day on her feet in the archives and then carrying boxes from the road to Ruby's bedroom, Anna was feeling sort and the hot water on her aching muscles was amazing.

"This is better than sex," Anna muttered to herself. She finished her shower and went to bed, falling asleep quickly.

The next day went much the same as the previous, with many hours sat in the archives. When Anna finally emerged, she checked her phone to find she had a message from her friend saying that yoga had been cancelled. With a shrug, Anna thought nothing more of it and decided to stay an extra hour at work to finish up what she was doing.

She arrived home just as she should have been starting yoga, so she decided she would do a short session by herself. She went to her bedroom, noting some music coming from Ruby's as she got changed and got her yoga mat. She set it up in the living room and began her routine. She had barely started when she heard a thumping noise from upstairs.

At first she ignored it, thinking maybe Ruby was dancing to her music, but it quickly became apparent it wasn't dancing. She listened as the noise grew louder and faster. It was the headboard of the bed, banging against the wall. It was at that moment she heard Ruby moaning loudly.

"Harder, fuck me! Harder!" Ruby groaned as the bed shook violently. Anna tried to ignore it and continue with her routine. She hadn't even considered a situation like this happening now she had a roommate again, let alone so soon after Ruby moved in.

"Take it you dirty slut," she heard a man's voice groan. It seemed neither of them were making an attempt to be quiet. Anna could practically hear their flesh slapping together as the banging increased.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Ruby cried out as the banging reached a fever pitch. The guy grunted loudly and the banging stopped. Anna sighed with relief and giggled in amusement as she continued her yoga routine. A few minutes later she heard footsteps on the stairs as Ruby entered the room, followed by a muscular looking man. Ruby was dressed only in a bra and panties, revealing an array of tattoos across her body and barely covering her expansive breasts.

"Anna!" Ruby gasped as she saw her roommate.

"Hi..." Anna replied quietly, suddenly embarrassed as she realised they had realised she had heard them.

"How long have you been back?"

"A while. Yoga was cancelled."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Ruby began.

"It's fine, it's my fault, I should have let you know I was home," Anna cut in quickly, trying to head off an awkward moment.

"Wouldn't have stopped me," Steve chimed in with a grin. Ruby just scowled at him.

"Time for you to leave," she told him, marching him to the door.

"Nice to meet you," Steve called over his shoulder as Ruby bundled him out of the door. She closed it quickly and turned back to Anna.

"Again, I'm really sorry," she smiled, although she didn't seem embarrassed to know Anna had heard them.

"Really it's fine, if anything it's the wall of your room you should be apologising to," Anna replied with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I might need some padding or something on that headboard," Ruby smiled, glad to know she hadn't caused a problem with her new roommate on the first day of living there.

"Seriously, how did you two make so much noise?" Anna found herself asking.

"I like it rough and Steve's a big guy. He's the one friend I have here, but it's more of a friends with benefits situation right now," Ruby answered.

"Well if you ever want me out of the house, just let me know," Anna offered. To her surprise she couldn't help picturing what it had looked like. In her mind Ruby was on her hands and knees as Steve pounded her from behind. She shook her head, wondering where that mental picture had come from and tried to forget about it.

"Thanks, but I don't think it'll be a regular occurrence. He came over to help me unpack and well, one thing lead to another," Ruby grinned. "Anyway, I should get a shower."

Anna watched Ruby going up the stairs, watching her scantily clad butt jiggle slightly with each step as the image of the two fucking lingered in the back of her mind. She felt a tingle in her stomach and a warmth between her legs. No, she wasn't aroused, she didn't care about sex she reminded herself as she finished her yoga routine.

As Anna laid in bed, she played over earlier events in her head. Ruby had sounded so passionate and confident, her voice full of raw sexuality as she begged Steve to fuck her harder. Anna had never been like that. In the few times she'd had sex, she'd always been quiet and shy. She was jealous she couldn't be like Ruby, who clearly enjoyed sex in a way Anna had never experienced.

Work went slowly the following day. Anna kept getting distracted by thoughts of the night before. She had never been that interested in sex, so why couldn't she get the sounds of Ruby and Steve from her mind? It was something she was contemplating when Derek suddenly tapped her on the shoulder.

"Holy shit!" Anna yelped, spinning around quickly and almost dropping the artefact she was holding. Derek quickly grabbed it and steadied it in her hands.

"Should I wear a bell or something so I stop scaring you?" He asked.

"Just knocking would be useful," Anna replied.

"I did knock, repeatedly, for five minutes," Derek countered.

"Oh, sorry I must have been really focused," Anna lied.

"Must be, seeing as you should have finished work almost an hour ago."

"Really?" Anna asked, looking at her watch. "Oh wow, I totally lost track of time. Wait what are you still doing here?"

"Jason asked me to do some overtime going over the notes for the exhibit before we open it tomorrow," Derek explained. Jason was the museum curator and had spent months agonising over their new frozen world exhibit. It showcase humanities struggles through the last ice age.

"But that's not even your area of expertise."

"I know, but he was freaking out and wanted to make sure everything was perfect and an extra set of eyes to look everything over. The joys of being an intern I guess. Anyway, I saw the archives lights on as I went past and thought you'd left them on. Figured I'd check to make sure you weren't here before I plunged you into darkness."

"Thank you, yeah I would not have appreciated that," Anna smiled.

"You're welcome. Anyway, I should carry on, I'll be here until midnight at this rate," Derek complained.

"Awww, don't let Jason bully you into staying late. You might be the intern, but he knows that exhibit is nothing to do with your job."

"I know, thanks. I'll just check these last things for him and then go home."

"Make sure you do."

Derek promised he wouldn't stay late and escaped the archive. Anna watched him go, surprising herself as her mind conjured an image of her on her hands and knees as Derek fucked her from behind and wondered how it would feel. She shook her head, what was wrong with her? Why couldn't she stop thinking about sex all of a sudden? She collected her things and made her way home. She was too distracted wondering what was up with her to remember the construction workers. They soon reminded her with another round of catcalls and requests to see her breasts. Anna ignored them, cursing at them under her breath as she made her way home.

"Hey," Ruby called from the kitchen as Anna closed the front door. She sniffed the air, something smelled good. She put her bag down and followed her nose to the source of the smell.

"What are you making?" She asked as she found Ruby stirring something on the stove.

"Chili, I was hoping it would be a good way to say sorry for yesterday."

"With or without kidney beans?" Anna asked.

"With. I know, people argue whether they belong in chili or not, but I like them so I put them in."

"Then we can remain friends, I love them in chili! As for last night, you have nothing to be sorry about. We're adults, it's fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, but I still want some of that chili!" Anna smiled.

"Alright, it'll be ready soon."

"Awesome, I'm going to take a quick shower."

By the time she was done showering, Ruby was serving up the food. She served the chili with rice and it was one of the best chili's Anna had ever tasted. Ruby explained it was an old family recipe from her great grandmother who was Mexican. After they were done eating, they talked and drank wine before Anna cleared up the dishes.

"Are you sure you're not upset about last night?" Ruby asked as she watched Anna clean the dishes.

"I'm sure. Why are you so worried about it?"

"My last roommate heard me having sex once, she got really angry about it and it made things awkward for weeks."

"Ruby, like I said, we're adults. People have sex. Well, other people, not me," Anna chuckled.

"Not you?" Ruby asked sceptically.

"Honestly, I've never been that into sex. I've had it, but it's just never been that interesting or exciting to me," Anna replied as she dried her hands.

"Sex isn't exciting? I can't imagine that. I love everything about it, even a good kiss can get my going," Ruby admitted.

"Really? Just a kiss?"

"Yeah. Haven't you ever had that? A kiss so passionate it leaves no doubts about what's coming next, it's pure unadulterated lust. They're the best," Ruby grinned.

"Can't say I've ever experienced that. Hell, I've rarely done more than a peck on the lips," Anna complained.

"I can show you if you want," Ruby offered, a smirk on her face.

"Oh sure, if you can make me experience that kind of kiss, I'd happily let you," Anna replied, giggling at the idea. She stopped as she noticed the look on Ruby's face, suddenly feeling like a Gazelle staring at a hungry Lion. She watched as Ruby stood up and moved towards her.

Anna didn't know how to react, she stood there frozen as Ruby reached her. She felt Ruby's hands touch her body, sliding behind her. She saw Ruby lean in, her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted. Anna was about to say something when their lips made contact. She went rigid as one of Ruby's hands went flat on the small of her back while the other grabbed her ass.

She didn't have much time to think about that as Ruby's mouth moved, opening and her tongue pushed against Anna's lips. Slowly and uncertainly, Anna opened her mouth, accepting the invading tongue. Ruby could feel her hesitation and went slowly, probing and teasing Anna's mouth, lightly grazing their tongues together. Ruby pulled her closer, pressing their bodies together.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers
12