Slut Wife Club Inc Ch. 02

Story Info
Pete and Traci return for more uninhibited fun.
3.5k words
4.54
32.8k
42

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Pete awoke the next day he propped himself up on one elbow and looked at a sleeping Traci and let the flood of feelings about her and their first visit to Slut Wife Club wash over him.

They had done the undoable. He watched as men used her any way they wished for the entire evening. There were no rules and a very loose etiquette. Men took what they wanted.

He didn't know what he expected from Traci. He knew that she would submit to sex but talking about it in theory and the reality of Dan and other men fucking her like they owned her kind of shocked him.

There was a wave of jealousy that he had to digest and that he swallowed hard, After that came the shock of watching her in the act and mindlessly enjoying it. It was probably her pleasure that opened the door to him admitting that he loved it as much. And, in fact, it became a craving that held him captive. He couldn't look away without a struggle.

Traci opened her eyes to his gaze: "Too many martinis," was all she managed to get out.

"That wasn't the only thing you had too many of," he said.

She laughed but it made her head hurt. "I know. Pete, I couldn't stop. I don't remember ever saying no or walking away from a proposition. I've never done anything like that in my life, not even in college."

"So you have no regrets?"

"I don't know if I can explain it but being used like that by all those men triggered a constant wave of orgasms. Oh my god, Pete, it was like electricity running through me and sometimes when I saw you watching me I would cum even harder."

"You we're magnificent."

"Thank you, sweetie. I hope you weren't jealous."

"I have to admit, yes, I was. You know, you're my Traci, and then these guys were devouring you. I know I sort of pushed this idea but it's jarring to see your wife like that. And the boner I was carrying around watching you made the feelings even more complicated."

"You were turned on?"

"I couldn't look away."

Excited that he watched her, "Maybe you could recall something I did that teased your senses from last night that you could share with me, baby? I love that you were aroused." As she said the last word she reached for his cock, surprised that he was already getting an erection.

"Well, there were lots of times but I almost came in my pants when those two guys were fucking you doggy against the bar."

While he recalled the scene, Traci stroked his shaft and was getting hot herself.

"You had almost nothing on and the way your thighs and tits shook when they banged you was so fucking erotic."

"Fuck me like that, Pete. Fuck me like Johnny and Ernie fucked me last night. NOW, against the door," and she jumped out of bed, bent over holding onto the knob. Frenetically Pete followed her, stepped out of his boxers and nailed her waiting cunt. "Uhnnnnnnn," she moaned as he slammed her shaking body.

She could feel his crazed cock expanding, about to explode and her body began a steady climb to ecstasy and they almost orgasmed at the same time, his cum filling her and her knees quivering.

He put an arm around her waist and they fell to the bed. "Holy crap, Pete, that was...wow." Laying there Pete said, "I've been unsure about this club but do you think we should go to the next event?"

"Yes, oh my god, yes," said an ecstatic Traci.

***

At breakfast, the topic remained the same;

"One of the guys told me you fucked that little blonde, Giselle. Supposedly, she only came so her husband could be in the club?"

"Yup, that's what she told me. Magic dick here somehow got her in the mood."

"I'm impressed, stud muffin. How was she?"

"I liked her. Once you got her panties off she was a wildcat."

Pete was reluctant asking Traci the thing that perplexed him the most about the evening but asked her anyway.

"Say, there was something Giselle told me that she overheard from a couple guys talking about you and I wanted to ask you. Maybe it was just wishful thinking or gossip. She said they were talking about coming in your 'backdoor'. You always told me you weren't into that. Did you...?"

Traci put a pausing finger in the air and didn't answer right away, measuring her words before speaking.

"I know I always said that...but I got caught up in everything and gave them what they wanted. Pete, I found out several things about myself last night and one of them is, in the face of an offer of pure sex, my body can't say no, it only wants more. Sensing that, those men even stopped asking and did anything they wanted as long as I didn't say no."

"Well maybe it's too much and we don't go back right aw..."

"No!!!" she said forcefully, "I wanted Johnny to take me and when he pushed his cock in my ass I wanted him to do it. Are you getting what I'm saying? Last night I felt like I was set loose for the first time ever. I love our sex life but being crudely dominated like that has a place with me. I'm sorry, maybe that's not what you wanted to hear."

"I don't want you to be sorry. I love you and I want you to be happy and if this club lets your freak flag fly and that's what you need then we should keep going. I'll say this, it sure didn't hurt our love making this morning, that's for sure!"

They laughed and she threw her arms around him.

"I love you too, Petey."

***

Pete and Traci both got an email announcing the next event scheduled in another week and a half on a Saturday night. The difference in the two automated emails was the addition of a personal note from Casey to her:

'Traci - We've had some extraordinary wives at our events across the country but I can't imagine any as beautiful and 'accessible' as you. Please be there on Saturday and save me a spot on your dance card. ❤️ Casey'

She immediately forwarded it to Pete and he sent it back with the note, 'Somebody's got an admirer.'

Her exhibitionist side was having a field day and the opportunity seemed too perfect not to take advantage of. She replied to Casey with an ultra sexy pic of her sucking her finger and the note, 'See you there!'.

Chuckling to herself as she hit send, it also seemed a good day for sexy clothes shopping for the event. She'd already decided on a bright yellow theme to draw the watchers as soon as she hit the doorway. She planned a memorable entrance and at what point she was zipped out of the tight dress their eyes would feast on the most gorgeous yellow lace lingerie she could find.

***

On the night of the event she, once again, battled the nervous anticipation. An occasional drink would relax her but she couldn't overindulge like the first time. It led to too much happening that she couldn't talk about, too much she couldn't tell Pete about yet.

Pete had his own version of nerves and wondered if he could detach himself from the vision of Traci long enough to enjoy the other women. Word had certainly spread over Traci's debut and even the parking valet looked interested in getting between her legs.

The ballroom door opened and Pete let her take the lead and strut her stuff. Heads turned, cocks stiffened. They had a meet and greet at the bar with couples they had met last time and introductions to new ones. Dan had swiftly moved to hug and kiss her. Having taken her for a nice ride last time, he surely hoped to do so again.

As she and Pete turned around Casey introduced them to an unfamiliar couple, Aaron and Rosita, who missed the last event.

Traci whispered to Pete, "God he's as gorgeous as his wife."

Aaron, clearly taken with Traci, suggested the four of them find an empty sofa and get to know one another. Everyone told stories of their background and Aaron explained that he and Rosita had grown up in Spain but met and married in the U.S. "We both have great jobs and an active sex life so we have no plans for children. We love our lives with each other."

During the conversation Aaron's eye's continuously wandered to Traci's long, beautiful legs, coming majestically out of the short yellow dress and visually enhanced by a pair of black 5 inch pumps with ankle straps.

"Question of the day, you two," said Traci, "why Slut Wife Club?"

Aaron smiled at Rosita. "Do you mind another retelling, honey?"

"Tell away!" she said.

"A few years ago at one of my company's office parties I lost track of Rosita and after awhile I went looking for her. I thought I heard her voice down at the end of the hallway. The door to my boss's office was not quite closed all the way and I peeked in and there was my boss with his pants to his knees fucking Rosita on the desk. It didn't look like she was under duress so I watched until he came in her. My impulse was to go charging in like a mad bull but I calmed myself and went back out to the party, shaken, not sure what to do.

"On the drive home I said, "I saw you." "Saw me what?" she acted innocently. I told her I watched them having sex and she wanted to know why I didn't do anything. I thought about that a long time and then realized the answer was simple, I liked it. My marital boundaries had been violated but I liked watching her take cock from another man. Good thing because she confessed later that my boss wasn't the only one she had that night. The next payday I noticed I'd gotten an unannounced raise."

Everyone broke up.

"When I saw the email ad," he continued, "I showed Rosita and we decided to take a chance for the sake of our marriage. Both of us love each other but I wanted to do more than look at other women and my wife loved cock. Coming here we thought we'd find others like us."

"You have," said Traci.

As often happened, Casey popped out of nowhere addressing Rosita, "Could I borrow you for a few introductions?" Looking at Aaron, "I'll bring her right back." She nodded and went off to a small group of men.

"Traci," said Aaron politely addressing both of them, "Would you like to dance?"

"I thought you'd never ask," said a coquettish Traci.

They went off to the dance floor, stopping off to request a couple songs that he liked. The first, a rumba, was slow and bursting with sexual innuendo. They danced closely and seductively, Traci falling under his spell. They were so close she could feel his cock brush against her at different times. She didn't know the steps but he guided her

"I like this," she said in his ear.

He held her tighter and his hand slipped lower on her back and as one song ended another began. Staring into each other's eyes he impulsively kissed her full lips.

"I like it even better," she told him.

As they danced ever more slowly he began to tell her explicitly what he was going to do to her. During the telling he got harder and she got wetter..."then I'll fuck your sweet cunt"...and she began to feel a drip of moisture running down her leg. The dirty talk, the soft lights and him holding her had excited her to the point that without warning she orgasmed in his arms. Her legs buckled so much he had to hold her up for a moment.

"Can you stand, baby?"

"Yes."

He quickly grabbed a chair from one of the bar tables, "Kneel on the seat and hold onto the chair back you sexy thing." He dropped his pants and pulled a huge hard shaft into the light. One of the wives on the dance floor gasped, "Oh fuck." when she saw his size. Hiking up her dress and dragging her yellow panties down he fucked her in the middle of the floor. For Traci it was surreal taking Aaron's considerable cock right there in front of everyone but it fed into the exhibitionist part of her. Her body was on fire and looking towards the bar she saw Pete transfixed on her and she came a second time.

Aaron rode her pussy hard and soon dancers stopped just to watch them. Brandon the bartender stopped mixing drinks. Casey appeared on the dance floor and seeing opportunity, whipped out his dick and held it out to her over the chair back. "Suck my cock, slut!" he said. She took him in her mouth and sucked him off while Aaron punished her pussy.

Not finished with her, Aaron pulled her from Casey then sat down on the seat and told her to mount him. She helped him by moving up and down on his cock. Casey appeared from the side, dick in hand and soon she was sucking him again.

Traci, being a little occupied, didn't see him coming from behind until Dan spit on her anus and entered her ass. She groaned loudly. Pete stood up from his barstool seeing her double penetrated for the first time. His senses were on high alert and he vacillated between rushing out to save her or jerking off.

She felt Dan leave his cream in her ass and then Casey filled her mouth with his cum and stepped back to watch. "I'm cumming, baby!" grunted Aaron.

As she swallowed most of Casey's jizz she said to Aaron, "Cum on my face!!" They switched positions and standing over her open mouth and extended tongue he jerked it, "I'm cumming! I'm cummmming you fuuuuccccking slut!" and he unloaded a torrent of thick white cum all over her face, rubbing it into her cheeks with his still hard shaft. Then he smiled at her and went back to the bar.

Covered and leaking with the ejaculate from three men she sat there for a couple minutes before getting her clothes together. Brandon handed her a couple bar towels and the makeup bag she'd stashed behind the bar and she headed for the restroom. "Do you need help?" Pete yelled to her over the music.

"No, baby, I'm fine. Go find a nice girl to fuck and I'll be back soon," and she walked off.

He looked back over the room and saw Rosita getting manhandled by two of the husbands. From the moment they met he wanted to do her but as usual he got distracted watching Traci.

He sat next to Aaron at the bar before looking further.

"That was some sight, watching you fuck my wife," Pete told him.

"Ya, she is a fabulous girl. The best fuck I've had in quite a while. Thanks for sharing her."

"You're welcome but I gave her an out if she didn't want to come here tonight. As you can see, nothing could have stopped her."

"Rosita and I plan on coming regularly so I look forward to more of her."

"She tells me this club has liberated her sexually and when I see her get taken like that I get aroused. But then a little part of me wants to rescue her...from what I don't know."

"Ya, I used to have that same internal argument but, for the most part, I've gotten past it."

"How?"

"By always reminding myself how much Rosita loves submission. It took me a lot of time to figure that out. She loves being used and abused and I imagine that Traci is similar."

"Traci and I are new to this but I think I'm having a harder time than she is."

"If I may, I have a suggestion that might help. Go find my wife, Rosita, get her alone, fuck her and enjoy yourself. She pointed you out when you first came in the door."

"Thanks, I just might do that." Pete took his drink and went on the hunt.

Way across the ballroom Rosita was being had by someone he didn't recognize. Pete kept a distance waiting for him to do the deed before moving in on her but once he got closer he could see she was underneath one of the bouncers, egging him on to hit it harder. "C'mon, Ted, fuck your baby doll. Make her cum." Ted was built solid as a rock, probably came out of the womb as a bouncer and his girth almost completely obscured Rosita. "Pound my pussy, Ted!"

Mercifully for Ted's waning stamina, she came loud and long. For his efforts Ted got the go ahead to cum on her tits.

In no more than a minute he emptied his load on her lovely little bod and unceremoniously walked away. I found a wet nap and wiped the sticky cum away. "Thanks," surprised that I bothered.

"Chivalry is not completely dead, besides I like a nice clean playing field when I'm about to fuck someone else's wife."

"Oh, so you think you're just going to walk up and fuck me?"

She had a tight, tiny body that he found very appealing and she was unbelievably cute. Still, completely naked, it seemed such an improbable conversation so he teased her, "Well, I don't have to worry about how I'm going to get in your pants since you have none."

Fortunately, she laughed. His humor was always his charm with women. It's how he wooed Traci.

"I think I might be interested. Your name is Pete, right? I only have one complaint. Your wife is ruining the curve with that killer body of hers. Stunning and easy, every guy's hump dream."

Pete stripped down while she talked.

"She is that," he said, "but I'm looking at a real beauty as we speak and I'm taking some of that pussy home with me."

"Make me your bitch, big man."

He could easily read her affinity for rough sex and dirty talk. "Sit up and get me hard, slut." She wrapped her dark red colored lips around his cock and did to him what she was really good at. Her tongue performed wonders on his erection. "That's a good girl, suck it, bitch."

Changing his attention, he announced, "I'm hungry, spread your legs."

"Ohhh, I think I'm gonna like this," she cooed.

He darted his tongue back and forth in her honey hole and then attacked her clit, forcing her to climax and pave a nice smooth road into her pussy.

He pulled her to the edge of the couch and stuffed her, his unusually big balls slapping against her ass and his hands around her neck.

"Uhnnnnn, Uhnnnnnn, Uhnnnnnnn..."

"Hit it hard, fucker. Make the slut cum."

Rosita's body arched and shuddered under him and he could feel the orgasm travel through her and clamp down on his dick like a trap, the sensation sending his own climax over the edge. Her juices covered his junk.

"Ahhhhhhh, fuck, I'm cummmming you fucking little slut!! Uhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnn," he pulled out and, as Aaron did to Traci, splashed Rosita's face with his cum and whipped her cheeks with his cock. Then he slumped upon her, both of them holding one another.

"Well, Pete, it's nice to get to know you," she laughed partially to release the intensity.

"And you, Rosita. I hope I wasn't too inappropriate."

"So, let me see, you brought your wife to be fucked by other men, you've just fucked me, an avowed card carrying slut and before me there was who knows how many other sluts so, no, you were a perfect slut loving gentleman."

He laughed, she smiled, they got dressed and held hands on the walk back to the bar. Aaron and Traci were sitting together talking.

"Oh, Petey, I'm glad you're back. Aaron just saved me from Casey."

"Why? What happened?"

"Casey just came up to me wanting to take me to a private room and Aaron said that I was going with him and Casey walked away because staff can't put their wants ahead of the club members."

"I told you this morning, you have an admirer." Turning to Aaron, Pete said, "Thanks for running interference for her. Casey's been dogging her."

"I wouldn't thank me too much," Aaron confessed, looking at Traci, "because my not so angelic intention was to get the delicious Traci alone in that room before Casey showed up."

"Oh..." said a sheepishly happy Traci. "Pete, can I go?...then we'll leave, I promise."

"Are you sure?" he asked, hoping for a different answer.

"Yes," she said, looking at Aaron like she wanted him to rip her clothes off right there.

"Okay," he signed off, "Rosita?"

"Sure. I know you're salivating over this girl but don't take all night, I'm tired."

Pete and Rosita ordered drinks at the bar. Aaron and Traci went to a room and consummated their lust for the second time in an evening..

Pete wouldn't hear the story until the next day....