Slut Wife Club Inc Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert slid in next to Pete at the bar. "Never seen a girl take that much cock...She's really something...That body of hers is unbelievable...I could fuck that slut all day long...I'd be surprised if hotel guests don't start getting in line..."

"Robert?" said Pete cutting him off.

"Hm?"

"Shut up."

As the line eventually receded Sammy approached Pete, sheepishly with his head slightly down. "Because I'm being respectful of our relationship I didn't get in line."

"But you wanted to, right?"

"Yes, but only if it's okay with you."

"Well, because every dick in the room has been in her and because she seemed to perk up at the thought of you being here..."

"She did?"

"Yes, so because of that you have my blessings. But if I were you I'd take her to one of the sofas. It's more comfortable."

Sammy, with a shit eating grin on his face, headed for Traci. Brandon was nearly finished wiping the mass of cum off her backside with the wet bar towel. "Traci," Sammy said carefully, "do you have time for me? Pete said it's alright."

She inched closer to him, still naked, "Oh he did did he? I remember the first time you fucked me in the dorm bunk...how much I liked it. I'm ready for more, baby."

Sammy, taking Pete's advice, hauled Traci off to a far sofa and went about his business.

Pete, not being without his own motivation, turned his attention towards Sammy's date but couldn't find her. She was the source of his focus from the moment he saw her. It was only weird in that she was single.

He scoured the entire ballroom for her. "Hi," she said, standing right behind him, "I'm Joey," she said offering her hand.

Somewhat startled, Pete turned in his barstool, "Oh, hi!"

"We're you looking for me?"

"No, no, just people watching...you know, all the sex."

"No, I think you were looking for me."

"Why would you think that, we've never met?"

"I picked up on something the moment you came in the ballroom."

"Nothing odd about that. You're gorgeous."

"And?"

"And what?"

"And you'd like to fuck me?"

"First off, I can't believe you came to Slut Wife Club, knowing what it is, and secondly, you're so honestly blunt. And, yes, I want to fuck you."

"Well we're thinking the same thing then." Pete's cock stiffened. "Where's Traci?" she asked.

"If you look way down the ballroom, that's her getting hammered by your date."

"Ahhhhh, I expected that listening to him talk about her."

"You seem to know what people are going to do before they do."

She kissed him. "It's a gift. I know you're going to fuck me right over there," she said, pointing at the sofa.

Pete led her to the sofa and as he sat down she said, "Can I entertain you?"

"Absolutely," as he let go of her hand.

She stripped and she did it so skillfully he had the urge to jump her before she had finished. As the performance concluded she revealed her shaved pussy and started to finger herself.

As she did so he took off his clothes and went down on her.

After a good half hour or so, Joey, and Traci at the other end of the room, climaxed at nearly the same time.

***

On the way home Traci's text alert sound went off twice. After the second Pete asked who it was. She told him it was one of the girls wanting to do lunch. She hated herself for lying to him as she read the texts silently but things were getting messy with no one to blame but herself.

'Traci: I desperately need to have you again. Isabel stopped our going to SWC but I can't stop thinking about you. I want you. - Dave'

She did the only thing she could think to do. She hit delete.

12