Slut Wife Club Inc Ch. 13

Story Info
Naughty lunch! Prostitution for fun! Club testimonials!
3.8k words
4.64
10.2k
16

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunch with her new BF, Anna, had become a regular item on Traci's calendar. Pete wasn't sure whether Anna was a good influence or a bad one, or a perfect blend of both.

He told Traci, "She'd fuck a lamp post if she could fit it up her pussy," and she wasted no time passing it along to Anna who laughed hysterically at his observation.

"Well, I can't say he's wrong," she said still laughing, "I have a hard time saying no to anything long and hard." Of course, that took the laughter up a notch just as the waiter asked what they'd like.

Looking straight at his table height crotch, a giggling, Anna, said, "I hope that's on the menu."

"Anna!" said an embarrassed, Traci, "Waiter, could you come back, we're still deciding."

"Sure, Miss."

Traci was still laughing, "Anna, you naughty, naughty girl! Can't I take you anywhere?!?"

"Can't help it. Born this way."

"Oh girl, we're going to have a time of it tonight," said an excited Traci, "I'm going to suggest that Pete sell both of us, that is if you're into it. Or maybe you just want to watch?"

"I think you already know the answer to that..."

The waiter appeared once again, this time with a noticeable bulge underneath his white apron. "So, you are happy to see me," observed Anna.

He smiled as Traci steered the focus back to the menu. As he wrote her order, Traci added, "You'll have to excuse my friend here. She just knows what she likes." The waiter took Anna's order and left.

"Well, listen to you Miss naughty thing! 'Knows what she likes'?"

"What?" said a playful Traci, "Did I just accidentally get you laid?"

"You little devil. Well if he offered I wouldn't turn it down."

"So your husband is okay with this?"

"He just loves to watch me get fucked, urges on interested parties and he even loves the stories when he can't be there."

"Pete was a little in shock at the beginning but now he's even filming me whenever possible so that has come a long way. He wants a porn website dedicated to me."

"We're a lot alike, you and I."

The waiter brought their lunch, setting everything down carefully on the table with one eye on Anna. Looking down he noticed her skirt riding up on her thighs. It wasn't a fashion accident.

After lunch Traci stood up to leave, "See you tonight at seven?"

"I'll be there!"

Anna sat back down.

"Aren't you leaving?"

"Eventually," said Anna waving a little note. "The waiter is offering me free dessert if you know what I mean."

"Anna, you naughty girl. Have fun!"

***

Later in the day Traci called Pete at work. "Petey, please tell me you'll sell both of us."

"What do you mean? Separate? Together?" he laughed. "Don't forget I'm an amateur pimp!"

She laughed too. "I know baby, we're getting so crazy."

"Well you can't call us boring, that's for sure. And now you've got a gal pal as wild as you!"

"I know, can you believe it? I'm going to be so sad when she goes home."

"By the way, i delivered the slut club video we did and Casey told me the website hits are off the chain. He said the comment thread wanting to fuck you and know everything about you has lead to a big increase in membership. Can you even imagine the numbers of horny men jerking off watching you take cock?!"

"It's kind of overwhelming. Makes me wet thinking about it."

"Casey said many new members, even women, want to know when you'll be coming to their town and Robert wants us to go out on another road trip. You're the slut club queen! The thing is blowing up!"

"We'll talk tonight."

Traci went to the club website to see the completed video for the first time and read the comments. She was surprised at the quality of how Pete and Aaron edited the video and how hot she looked on camera. She loved the part where Aaron puts down his camera and tells Pete, 'Sorry, Pete, but I really want to fuck your wife. My nuts are busting.'

She relived the pleasure of him handcuffing her to the bar railing and pounding her kitty. It was even hotter knowing Pete filmed it.

By the end of the sequence she had cum watching herself cum. It was surreal.

The comment section went on and on:

'Traci is the sweetest piece of ass I've ever seen. I'd give anything to fuck that girl and I think my wife would understand.'

'I've got 9 inches that need a home and I wish it was in you, Traci!'

'I don't know how a girl could be hotter than you Traci. I'd fuck you anywhere, anytime.'

'I'm joining Slut Club just on the small chance I'll meet her. My wife already fucks anything that moves so our membership is a no brainer.'

Even as she read them she could see the thread expand in real time. Some boldly left phone numbers and email addresses. Others sent selfies of their dicks or, if they were more confident, their faces and holding their dicks. It was unbelievable.

***

Anna got to Pete and Traci's place promptly at 7 and Pete drove them to a dance lounge in the city that Pete scouted out one day on his lunch hour. Primarily an upscale guy hangout where the cash on hand would be more than sufficient to cover a hookup. What Pete noticed was that the ratio of men and women tilted severely towards the men leaving a female shortage. So it wouldn't be uncommon for there to be women looking for pickup fun or even other hookers looking for a payday. Traci was, of course, a hybrid, only taking the money to accentuate the sex.

As they were parking Anna said, "I never did the tart thing, maybe I'll just lay back and watch Traci."

"Where's Anna?" joked Pete, "and what have you done with her?!?"

"Oh, Anna," said Traci, "it's electric when some guy pulls out his wallet for you. It's the ultimate 'use'. They're usually buying out of their league so it's crazy exciting."

"I'll give you a maybe. It does sound enticing."

As they went inside it was still early so they set up shop on a 4 top located in the middle of the room for maximum visibility. Traci dressed in her standard slut gear; tight dark blue spandex dress, thigh high stockings and 'fuck me' pumps. Anna was in all sexy black, her tits on a display stand. Both girls were blessed with long beautiful legs.

Now the question a regular patron of the bar might ask is what are two major league hotties doing in this lounge? They seemed sorely out of place but Pete's thought was that dick brains were more powerful than regular brains and while they might wonder, would they care?

Another interesting part of the equation was that Pete was sporting 2 women. That would generate interest all on its own.

It took about 15 minutes for the first fish to chase the lure. "Excuse my observation," a well dressed, portly man said to Pete, "but you seem to have an embarrassment of riches. Are either of these beautiful ladies available to dance?"

"Well," said Pete, clearly enjoying the game, "were you interested in my wife or my girlfriend?"

"Wow, you are a lucky guy. Sorry to intrude," and he started to walk away.

"No, I didn't say they weren't available, I just asked who were you interested in?"

The guy laughed, "Well, to be honest, both of them."

"I see, but so I'm not lonely, why don't you take one at a time. This is my wife, Traci, and this is my girlfriend, Anna. Your choice."

"You're either out of your mind or the most generous guy I ever met." Then he turned to Anna, "Would you like to dance?"

Anna looked at Pete, not sure how to proceed since he was obviously making it up as he went along.

"Go with the gentleman, Anna. Dance with him and try to be a good girl this time."

Extending his hand to Anna, "I'm Alan, nice to meet you." They walked onto the dance floor just as a slow song started and he put her in hold.

"Girlfriend, wife out together?" he said, dying to know, "how does that work?"

"Very well, thank you," she replied, maintaining the confusion in his balding head.

"Sooo," Alan said, a little unsure of what was happening, "your boyfriend mentioned you being a 'good girl'. What's that about?"

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just that Traci and I have the tendency to entertain men."

"You're English?" he said, noting her obvious accent.

"Yes"

"What do you mean by 'entertain'?"

"Traci and I enjoy being with other men."

Alan looked down the front of her open blouse, her pushup bra showing a hint of her nipple. "So, he lets you be with other men? I don't know if I would let two extraordinarily beautiful girls like you out of my sight."

"He likes to watch..."

At this point Alan's mind is something akin to scrambled eggs but he can't stop asking. "So, are we talking sex?"

"Yes. He likes to watch us have sex alone or together with other men. Sometimes he films it. Why do you ask? Do you want us?"

The boldness of her question threw him off, "I...ah...I was just curious."

They returned to the table, "Thank you, Anna," and then Alan turned towards Traci, "Would you like to dance?"

"I thought you'd never ask. I'd love to!"

As they went off, Anna relayed their conversation and Pete was laughing at how good her story was. "But you didn't mention money, right?"

"No, I figured that was your area."

"Great."

Out on the dance floor Alan was hypnotized by the way her body filled out the spandex dress.

"Are you staring, Alan?"

"Oh...ah, yes, I guess I was. You're easy on the eyes. You and Pete are really married?"

"Yup"

He pulled her close and into her ear, "Anna told me you girls like to entertain and your husband likes to watch."

"Yes we do and, yes, he does. I did three guys on our wedding night. He loved it."

"Wow...do you think...?"

She moved his hand down from her waist to her ass and he gratefully left it there. "Oh my god..."

"I'll let you in on one thing though. He values us monetarily so it's likely to cost you a bit. I hope we get to entertain you," and she subtly ran her hand over his ever bulging package, "because I like you."

"I...uhhh...would love to spend time with you girls. You're fucking amazing."

She got right next to his ear, "I can't wait to ride your pole. Mmmmm."

That, as they say, sealed the deal and he was theirs. Pete had already reserved the hotel room and all that was left was the negotiation.

"So you like my wife?"

"Very much," he said eagerly and cutting to the chase, "so how much for both of them?"

"$800 for the hour, hotel room's on me."

"Deal. Won't need the room I'm already checked in around the corner. Also, I'll pick up your bar tab."

They left the lounge and walked the short block to the hotel, Alan holding hands with both girls. Oddly, he seemed unfazed by Pete's camera as he filmed them walking to the hotel. Alan stopped and kissed them all the way.

Walking through the lobby, all eyes were on the businessman and his two slutty companions. None of the participants cared what anyone thought and when Alan opened the room door and closed it behind them it was on.

He walked up to each and put his tongue down their throats and they reciprocated by excitedly pawing their way into his pants. On their knees they licked and sucked him until he began moaning. Traci worked his shaft and Anna licked his balls. They giggled when their lips accidentally touched. Then they licked each side of his stiff cock in unison.

Looking at the camera, Alan said to Pete, "I've never fucked a guy's wife and girlfriend in front of him. This is gonna be nice."

And then he instructed them to "Strip, girls! I need some of that hot pussy." As the girls did so he removed the rest of his own clothes. It was a fucking frenzy after that and he moved them around like he was going page by page in a sex manual.

"Damn, you girls are good." He was unrelenting and had surprising stamina for an older man and Traci and Anna were every bit as into it as he was. He, being totally unaware they would have fucked him for nothing, couldn't get over "the best escorts I ever bought."

After 45 minutes of nonstop fucking, Alan had them on all fours next to each other on the end of the bed and alternately fucked/slapped their rears. "Kiss each other!" he demanded. Pete's camera got close, panning from Alan's ecstasy to the girls kissing.

The kissing paused for some cheerleading, "Fuck us, big boy, fuck us and cum hard!!" said Traci.

"Keep talking," he pleaded for more dirty talk.

He was slamming into them, the bed shaking and the girls screaming.

"Pete even got into it off camera, "Fuck my girls, Alan. Fuck 'em til they can't see straight!"

Anna was getting a lot of attention so Traci begged him for his cock. "I need that cock, I need it now!!!"

"Help me out, buddy, put the camera down and stick one of them. I've got too much pussy!"

Pete set the camera on a table at an angle to cover the action and took his pants off. "My wife wants you to fuck her. I'll do the girlfriend. They repositioned themselves and got back into a rhythm. Now with two hammering cocks the bed began to incrementally shift across the floor.

"I'm cumming, baby," Alan announced to Traci. She immediately spun around and he let loose on her face. "Uhhhhhhhhhhh"

Pete followed suit and as he ejaculated Anna took him completely in her mouth and swallowed the cum.

***

On the way home Pete teasingly asked Anna if she liked being his girlfriend.

"It was cum sucking fantastic," said Anna, "as long as your wife doesn't find out."

"I can share," said Traci.

"I saw that when you two were making out. Seriously, Anna, with Traci's okay would you like to spend the night in our bed?"

Traci, more than a little surprised, said "Petey...are you suggesting a three way with my best friend? Look at that, Anna, he wants to fuck you in our bed."

Anna didn't hesitate, "I accept. I've grown quite fond of fucking your husband."

***

In the morning after Anna had gone Traci approached Pete in the bathroom while he was shaving.

"So, stud muffin, what's with the Anna invitation and not discussing it with me first?"

"What are you talking about? I thought you had fun last night."

"That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about our bed being our sanctuary from our wild life and you sidestepped that without talking to me."

"Well I thought you'd like it..."

"You know I'm not sure who's more out of control, you or me. You know what I'm fucking saying. It has nothing to do with whether I liked it or not! We had a rule that our bedroom was for us only and you stepped over it like it was nothing. Maybe I should call Eric and give him a blowjob in our bed."

Pete put the razor down, "You're right. It was an impulse...she's your friend...I didn't think it through. I'm sorry, babe. We have to have this just for us."

"That's right, Petey. And this is your out of control, fuck anybody, slut wife talking common sense."

"I hear you, baby. I'm so sorry."

"Hey," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck, "I still love you."

"Love you too."

Smiling, she said, "So you like fucking Anna?"

"Ah...yes? Did you know you can get her to do virtually anything by twisting her nipples?"

"No, but I'm gonna miss that girl when she goes home. I can talk to her about anything in a way that I can't with a man."

***

Pete got an email from Casey wanting he and Aaron to video testimonials Saturday night from the members as to why they love Slut Wife Club. Robert made the request but Casey moved it along. Probably because Pete wasn't particularly fond of Robert and would rather hear it from Casey.

Pete agreed but made it clear that he didn't want constant assignments, otherwise he couldn't enjoy the club himself. Pete got Aaron on board with the stipulation that if the opportunity to fuck Traci came along he would be temporarily relieved of his duties.

The testimonies would be simple enough. Just a straight, shoulders up headshot and talk to the camera. Aaron's idea was to film the same subject from different angles and edit everything. From a curiosity standpoint, Pete wanted to know what the members, especially the women, thought of the club.

***

Saturday night Pete found a good spot in the ballroom to set up and Casey announced the testimonials and encouraged everyone to make one. "These will go up on our website and, as an incentive, entry is free for next club event for participants."

Because 'free' always works its magic a line formed behind Pete;

"I'm Dan. My wife, Valerie, and I were having a hard time with what we wanted sexually out of our marriage and things started to unravel when I found her at the company Christmas party fucking my boss in his office. The irony is I fucked his secretary in the outer office. It was obvious we needed an outlet we could share and that has been Slut Wife Club."

"Hi, I'm Giselle. Originally my husband, Ernie, wanted this because he's a crazed, horny guy and he said 'let's go once and just look around'. I kept saying 'I'm not a slut'. We came, he went right after one of the wives and I sat there, resisting any guy who approached me. Then on our second event I let my guard down 'cause I liked him ('Hi Pete') and it turns out I'm a closet slut and having a great time. Finally my husband and I have something in common."

"My name is Rosita. Both my husband and I have uncontrollable sex drives, which lead to a lot of cheating by both of us. We love each other but this thing is always there. (smiles at Aaron) But Slut Wife Club has given us a playground that we can share with other people like us. I'm getting all the attention I can handle and we go home happy."

"I'm Austin. Tina and I have fucked like rabbits since we got married two years ago but it felt like we needed more. We were hitting on friends but that was a disaster and we lost friends. Tina found the Club ad and we went and haven't looked back. I'm getting loads of unbelievable pussy and every time I turn around Tina's open for business with some guy. I love this fucking club!"

"Hi, I'm Steven and I guess I'm in the minority because I like to just watch my wife, Gigi, in action. We joined the club because she's a hot, cock craving, slut. I say that with love. (he laughed) What I didn't know was that I was such a voyeur. First time she got with one of the husbands I couldn't look away. It fucking turned me on so much I blew a load in my pants. Once in a while I'll have a hookup but, really, I love watching Gigi take cock."

"Hi, I'm Gigi. I just blew this really handsome guy at the bar (wipes a dollop of cum from her lip). Anyway, I LOVE Slut Club! Every time I turn around there's another guy with an offer! I can't get enough and me and Steven are having a blast! He goes nuts watching me."

Aaron lowered his camera and said to Pete, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Absolutely and we should take a break right now."

Before she'd gotten 10 feet, Pete shouted over the dance floor music, "Gigi!!!"

Turning back towards them, they guided her to a quieter spot. "What's up, boys? Do I have to redo the testimonial?"

"No, not at all, it was really good," said Pete.

"Ya, REAL good," echoed Aaron, "We just wondered..."

"Let me guess. You boys are interested in double teaming me."

"Yes," they said in unison.

"I was hoping so. Where do you want to go?"

Pete led them behind the bar facade. There they roughly got her naked. "You don't have to be in a hurry, I'm not running away."

"It was the testimonial," panted Pete.

Pete bent her over, spit on his fingers, lubed and laid into her pussy. It was as good as she advertised and Aaron completed the spit roast by putting his cock in her mouth. Steven sat about 20 feet away jerking off, "Oh fuck...Gigi."

In a few minutes they heard her muffled, "Ummmmffffttttt!" and watched her petite body shake with ecstasy.

They traded places and Aaron reamed her cunt out and she came again. Pete, close to cumming, said to her, "Keep me on your permanent dance card. I want a lot more of you." Then he ejaculated into her mouth.

12