Slut-wife Ginger Pt. 02

Story Info
Lukas makes Ginger go shopping at the sex shop with Andre.
10.2k words
4.44
4.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
151 Followers

Lukas was still off at his work site late Friday morning when Andre showed up to take me shopping at the adult shop some sixty miles from my home. He made the arrangements with my husband after they tricked me into a very scary and very exciting gangbang with Lukas's workers. I still don't know how many men had me that day as I was bound and blindfolded for the whole ordeal. When it was all over, Lukas agreed to let Andre take me shopping at the adult shop for more sexy things to wear, and anything else I wanted. Andre also promised that he'd be buying me something too.

Lukas made me promise to wear something sexy when I went shopping and insisted that he approve of the outfit the night before. So, I chose a mini skirt and crop top that tied at the front and left my abdomen bare. Then I added thigh length leggings and five-inch FMP's (Fuck Me Pumps). When I modeled my outfit for Lukas, he was practically salivating. The skirt was just barely long enough to cover my butt, and if I bent over, it failed to manage even that. The crop top held my modest tits well enough without a bra, and he insisted I leave my panties at home too.

Finally, as we discussed the plan for my shopping day, he explained that Andre would be in charge, and I was to be a good, obedient slut-wife and do what he told me. That made me very nervous. It was hard enough when Lukas treated me like his slut-wife, but to expect me to let his worker take charge of me like that...? I wasn't sure I could do it, but he said I would have to try.

I really like Andre. Even though I was kind of pressured into having sex with him the first time, I decided that he was a genuinely nice guy, if maybe a little aggressive sexually. Lukas has shared me with Andre four times since our first threesome, and Andre helped Lukas organize my surprise bondage gangbang, so I also knew Andre was more or less capable of anything.

It was late morning on Friday when I heard a car pull into the driveway. I looked, but it wasn't Andre's little compact car he always drove. This was a sleek, shiny limousine, and it immediately made me nervous. Did Lukas arrange for someone else to drive us?

As if to confirm my worries, Andre got out of the back seat in a very nice-looking outfit, complete with vest and nice shoes, and came to the door as I watched from the kitchen window. I met him at the door, and he gawked enviously at me.

"Holly shit, Gin!" he grinned. "You look amazing!"

I blushed a smile at him. "You clean up pretty nice too." I looked past him at the car. "Umm... what's going on?"

"Lukas's idea." He said, still looking me up and down. "Oh, and here." He reached into his vest pocket and handed me a little card in an envelope. Inside was a gift card and a note from Lukas.

'Bring back some exciting things and tell me everything when you get home.'

I read the note twice, and my nerves started to tingle. My loving husband was sending me off to an adult sex shop with a worker who's had threesomes with us four times and helped organize a gangbang in my own bed. And all he had to say was 'tell me everything when you get home'?

I looked up at Andre, and he grinned down at me. He was about Lukas's height at an inch or two over six feet, and I'm just a smidge over five foot three. I felt so vulnerable and small next to him. But I knew he was a gentle giant and he'd take care of me in Lukas's absence.

"Have you read this?" I asked.

He shook his head. "He just told me to take care of you. Oh, and that gift card has a two thousand dollars on it. He, um... also said that whatever you don't spend today can be used next time."

"Next time?" I gulped. "So, he's fully expecting a next time?"

He nodded. "Come on. I have some wine in the limo."

"Wine?" I balked teasingly. "Not champaign?"

"I'm saving that for the ride home." He said, and I thought it was a little jab at me.

However, when I climbed into the back, I found a bottle of wine, and next to it was a bottle of champaign. "Holly shit?" I gasped. "You weren't kidding?"

Andre smiled and shook his head again.

"Hello, miss Ginger." The driver said from the front seat, and I thought I recognized him. He was a broad, muscular guy I was sure had been or still was part of Lukas's work crew.

"You remember Pete?" Andre said.

"He remembers you?" I heard Pete say quietly, and I had a scary realization. Pete was almost certainly one of the men who gangbanged me.

"Oh, umm... Hi." I stammered. "Andre. What's going on, really?"

"Really. We're just going shopping. Lukas thought if one escort was safe, two was safer, and he thought a limo ride would be a nice treat for you." He took my hand, and I felt my heart skip a beat when he met my eyes. "Trust me." He said. "I'm going to take good care of you."

"Promise?" I replied.

He nodded firmly, and I sighed and managed a nervous little smile. "Okay."

We drove off and Andre closed the privacy window so we could have the back seat to ourselves. He poured me some wine, and we sipped and talked a little until my nerves were better. Then he reached over and gently caressed my thigh. I was starting to wonder if he would try to fool around with me on the ride, and I got my answer when he tugged the tie at the front of my crop top, freeing my breasts.

It all stated out very sweet and gentle. His hands stroked and caressed all over me, and he knew how much I loved that sort of thing. My mini skirt was just a decoration at this point and his hands had free access to all my intimate places. I was getting played with and teased to the point of breaking until he took my long red hair into his hand like a ponytail and moved my head down to his exposed cock. And I was so ready to go there.

My mouth welcomed in that lovely piece of manhood eagerly, and I was bobbing and sucking with my moans coming freely. This was quite a thrill, giving my lover head in the back of a limo while driving to a sex shop. I felt incredibly naughty and was really starting to enjoy it.

Suddenly, the privacy window started to open. I almost choked on Andre's cock and sat up. "Hey!" I gasped. "Pete! We are supposed to control that!"

"You do." Pete said, and I looked to see Andre's finger on the window button.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at Andre.

He responded by taking me by the hair again and guiding me back down to his cock. "Don't be shy." He snickered. "It's nothing Pete hasn't seen already."

I hesitated, struggled even, but there was no denying those strong, determined hands. Andre shoved my mouth down onto his cock again, and I surrendered, giving him a nice, animated blowjob with Pete catching some of the action in his rear-view mirror. All the while, he kept a hold of my hair, moving my head up and down and groaning at my oral skills.

Once I was compliant and sucking him off without his hand moving my head, he relaxed his hold on my hair, and reached down to pet my ass that was now exposed. Looking up to the rear-view, I saw Pete stealing glances as I proceeded to lick and suck Andre's cock while he pulled me closer so he could reach my pussy. God, I felt so naughty and so sexy being watched like that.

Suddenly, Andre pulled me upright, then shoved me into the corner of the seat and door. He flipped up my mini skirt, and started to finger fuck me while we were being watched. Two of his meaty fingers plunged in and out of my tight pussy, and I was making quite a lot of noise. When I finally came, I could see Pete shifting about in his seat in the front.

Andre pulled me closer, and spent some time playing with my exposed breasts, fondling them and tugging at the hard tips as I winced and moaned uncontrollably. He turned my face his way, and we let our tongues dance a while. It was so intimate and intense, I almost forgot we were still being watched.

I was panting and feeling exposed, vulnerable, and terribly turned on, watching Pete in the mirror as he kept getting a look while traffic allowed.

"Maybe I should drive for a while" Andre offered.

"Oh, no!" I pleaded.

"But I'm sure Pete would like to sit back here for a while. Wouldn't you, Pete?"

"Hell yeah!" he agreed eagerly.

"Andre, please." I said in a desperate whisper. "Please don't. I'm not ready for anything like that."

"You said something similar when we all took turns with you." He grinned. "Remember?"

I blushed and nodded. "I know, but this is... it's not..."

"Oh look!" Pete announced eagerly. "Rest stop, five miles."

"Perfect!" Andre grinned.

"Oh, god!" I was starting to feel very uneasy, like this would spiral out of control very quickly. It was beginning to feel like that had been the plan all along. Get me alone, away from Lukas, then take advantage of me in every way where I was most vulnerable. It would be just like Lukas to arrange something like that.

Against my protests, Pete pulled off the highway into the rest stop, and both men got out and stretched a little. They checked the GPS and found that we were only twenty-five minutes away baring any traffic. I remained in the back seat, hoping Andre would let Pete finish driving us.

After a short discussion outside the car that I couldn't hear, Andre got into the back seat with me again. I felt so grateful that I wanted to express my gratitude, and quickly went to work opening his trousers again. Pete lingered outside a moment longer to smoke a cigarette. Oh god! Was he the one from the gangbang who smelled like cigarettes?

I was still enjoying Andre's cock in my mouth when Pete got back into the driver's seat. He didn't start the engine yet, just sat and watched me give Andre more head for a while. I could hear and partially see people passing by the car, and I stiffened with the fear of being caught.

"Relax." Andre said soothingly. "Tinted windows. Nobody can see you." I met his eyes and he gave me an encouraging smile. "Go on." His hand insistently pushed my head down onto him again.

Reluctantly, I went back to sucking and bobbing up and down on him faster and faster. Suddenly he grabbed my hair, pumped himself into my mouth a few more times, then I heard the window opening.

My shriek was gagged in my throat with Andre's cock, and he held me there while two men walked past. Face down in Andre's lap, I could see much, but I heard one say, 'Oh fuck! Look at that! She's giving a blowjob!'

They slowed in their pace and still Andre shoved my mouth up and down his length while they watched. One stopped, then the other, and I gasped when Andre pulled out and shot gobs of cum all over my face. Then oozed out the rest all over my hand that still pumped him.

"Good morning, gentlemen." He said through deep breaths.

"Good morning." They both said, and I managed to lift my head enough to see them devour me with their eyes, my face covered in dripping cum.

"Don't be rude, dear." Andre said. "Say good morning."

I shifted, realizing that from their angle, they could probably see my ass and pussy from under my skirt. My tits were on display too, and I felt like my face would burst into flames from blushing so much.

"Umm, good morning." I said obediently. I noticed they were both about my age, and not bad looking. Long hair, deep tans, and they wore baggy cargo shorts and t-shirts. They looked like iconic surfer dudes.

"Hey, is she... you know... available?" One asked.

"You mean, a whore?" Andre snickered. "Well, not exactly."

"Damn!" the other huffed.

"She's my boss's wife." Andre added, much to my embarrassment.

"Seriously!" The first laughed. "Is he hiring?"

"Hey! Think we can at least get a selfie with her?" the second asked.

In response, Andre rolled up the window, and Pete started the engine. The two disappointed men had some choice words as we pulled out and continued onto the highway.

For the next twenty minutes, I was stretched out on my back, my head on Andre's lap as he gently played with my tits and fingered my pussy. All the sensations and the fact that I was still being watched by Pete's darting glances made me both turned on and embarrassed. When he finally made me cum, Pete took his hands off the wheel to clap like we had finished a performance.

I felt the car stop while I recovered from my very drawn-out orgasm and saw that we had arrived.

I sat up a bit, still panting and looked down at my disheveled self. Skirt pushed up over my hips, nylon leggings half down my legs, and my exposed breasts pointing excitedly at the ceiling. "What have you gotten me into?" I asked my absent husband.

Andre turned and had to chuckle at the sight of me. "You might want to put your clothes back on."

"Sure." I panted. "I just need a few minutes to calm down a little."

"Calm down?" Andre frowned. "After all the effort of getting you turned on? Hell no."

Pete got out of the driver's seat and opened the back door for us, even as I was trying to sit up and put my clothes back on. Thankfully there was nobody in the parking lot at the time.

"Shut the door!" I balked.

He paid me no mind and just reached in and pulled me out still half dressed. I quickly pushed my mini skirt back down over my ass and tied my top back on. My hair was a bit of a mess, so I convinced them to let me do something with it. Without a pause, I repaired my makeup too. It gave me a few more minutes to bring my pulse back to normal and hopefully let their lust abate some.

Then both guys took one of my arms each and escorted me into the building. The window displays were all for books and movie titles, but there was nothing more risqué than a bra in sight... probably by law. They ushered me inside, and that changed immediately.

The first thing I came face to face with was a mannequin dressed in bondage gear, not unlike the one Lukas got me. There were dildos of every size, shape, and color you could imagine, shelves full of movies, both professional and amateur. And that was just a small portion of the store.

"This way." Andre said and took me to the first aisle. Pete followed a few steps behind, and it felt like we had a bodyguard. "Oh, I almost forgot." Andre said and he reached into his vest pocket again. "Here."

He handed me another sealed envelope with the words "Open After Arriving" written in Lukas's hand. I turned to give myself a little privacy from Andre's searching eyes and opened it. Inside was another little love letter and a list of requests.

'Have fun, baby. I hope you liked my surprise limo and chauffeur service. I have a few requests on the back. Love you.'

I flipped the note over and found the following.

'A strap on - I want to watch you and Stefi fuck each other.'

'A nice big dildo - I want to fuck your ass with it while you ride my cock, or the other way around.'

'At least two videos of your choosing.'

'Let Andre pick out something we can use when we share you next time.'

My body tingled at reading each item on the list. A strap on for me and Stefi? I'm more or less bisexual, but I know Stefi is very much a straight girl. She likes kissing and touching, but she doesn't really enjoy licking my pussy. I don't force her, though she still does it from time to time, but she loves it when I lick her. I'm pretty sure she'd let me fuck her with a strap on, and that was reason enough for me to get me excited to buy one.

A dildo for our own double fucking when we didn't have Andre with us. That sounded marvelous. I would need to pick out something that would be tight, but not painful.

A video. Not a problem. I definitely wanted to find something we could watch together and get really turned on with. We were standing right in the video area, so I would have a look.

And finally, something Andre would pick out that we would use when I got shared. I looked up at him, and blushed.

"What?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Tell you later." I said. "First, I need to find a few videos for me and Lukas."

I went to the racks of videos, skipped over the professional pornos, and went right to the amateur collection. I thought it would be more exciting to see actual people having fun rather than just porn stars making money.

They were in categories, and I could feel my bashful side trying to surface and make me leave. That wasn't in the cards. My lover and husband wouldn't allow it. I found the categories sort of embarrassing, but exciting too. Anal, BBC, DP, FFM, MMF, MILF. I paused at one section, and my heart skipped a beat. The section was Gangbang, and I was shocked at how excited it made me. I tried to judge the movie by the cover, but it was hard to tell if they were any good by the grainy images. There was a rating system of sorts, though I was reluctant to trust the opinions of others.

Andre came up behind me, and I felt his hands glide up my hips and cover my breasts. "Mmm, gangbangs." He purred at my back. "Calling Doctor Frankenstein. I believe we created a monster."

I giggled and rubbed my rear back at him. In my five-inch pumps, my ass was right at the perfect height to feel his bulge. Normally, he was too tall for me to feel it properly. "I think Lukas would like that."

"Oh, sure." He snickered. "But not you, right?"

I blushed another smile with my back to him. "Well, maybe me too, I guess."

"Decided which one yet?"

I shook my head. "It's so hard to tell if it's any good." I sighed. "Just these low-quality pics to go by. Lousy lighting makes for bad pics."

"So, take a few to the preview booth." He said.

"Preview?"

He nodded to the other side of the store. "We'll get there eventually. Just grab a few you think you'll like, and you can check them out when we get there."

I nodded and found a stack of little baskets at the head of the aisle, added about a dozen disks to it, and continued shopping. The store clerk was an older guy who looked like he needed a shave. Working with him was a really cute girl with a whole lot of tattoos climbing up one arm and one leg. She had face piercings, which I don't much like, but she also had a killer smile.

"Need any help?" she asked.

I blushed a smile at her and shook my head. "Just looking." I said.

"Okay." She smiled one of her wonderful smiles. "Let me know if you need any help." She gave Andre a look from head to toe and back again, and I could almost hear her thoughts... because I was thinking the same thing. He looked yummy in that suit.

Next, we came to a full aisle of dildos, vibrators, and other fun things. Just the thought of putting one of these things on the counter for purchase had me blushing. There were so may to choose from. Some were small and just a plastic shaft, smooth and industrial looking. Others were enormous and painful looking of various colors.

Then I came upon a wonderful find. It was a dildo AND strap-on. The dildo could be attached or detached and was arranged among at least a dozen alternate attachments that could use the same harness. The one the harness came with was substantial but paled in comparison to the others. I found one in particular that caught my eye. It was thicker than Willy's real cock, and longer than Lukas, and veined like a real cock. The thought of using this on Stefi was making me wet, not to mention having that thing fucking me while Lukas was in my ass. I decided to get both.

The next aisle had bondage and S&M items. I think this was the moment I really admitted to myself that I liked bondage. Up until that point, I considered it something Lukas liked that I allowed. But standing there in that aisle and imagining all the kinky straps, and belts, and cuffs, and collars made me want to try them all. That image met the one lingering from the last aisle, and I could almost see myself bound and helpless as Lukas, Willy, Andre and Sterfi's Anton all took turns with me.

It was off though. Somehow, picking out something myself didn't feel... submissive enough. I didn't want to choose. I wanted it to be chosen for me. It felt hotter that way. Standing there, mesmerized by the selections, I noticed Andre and Pete smirking at themselves. They both had me when I was bound, I was now sure of that. And they saw the look of desire on my face.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
151 Followers