Slut Wife - Katie in Charge Pt. 02

Story Info
Katie pushes boundaries while Derek grows closer.
9.8k words
4.13
9.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,254 Followers

Women with Katie's proclivity for promiscuity have always faced certain unique challenges. Some men won't want to date them, which is fair enough. That is their prerogative. Meanwhile some people will want to condemn them and make all kinds of false assertions about them and the presumed consequences of their sexual choices, which is quite unfair.

The fact is that some assholes feel inclined and even entitled to say terrible things to or about such women because of their sexual choices. Katie learned very quickly that the best way to manage them was to be forthright and own her choices.

Of course, there was no need to advertise her sexual choices to others, but there was no need to hide them either. And when interacting with a man in whom she may have sexual interest she made a particular point of making sure there was no room for confusion.

The path of being pleasantly confident and forthright -- no defending her choices and no cowering in shame -- set the tone for all the people she encountered. Those that were drawn to her appreciated that behaviour. Those that weren't quickly ran out of things to criticize.

...................................................................................................................................................................

Max called Katie just after lunch on Friday.

"I had a great time the other night."

"Me too."

"I was hoping I could take you out again sometime."

"Sure, I'd like that."

"I know it is late notice but any chance you are free tonight."

"No. I am going on a double date with a friend from work."

"How about tomorrow night?"

"No sorry. Later next week works. We could go out Friday night or you could come over Wednesday night."

"Let's plan for Wednesday night."

"Ok. Text me during the day and we will sort something out."

Katie could tell that Max was taken aback by the reference to her going on a date with someone else more than the other guys had been. She would hate to lose access to that magnificent cock, but she sure could not live with a big angry, jealous man either. Best to get it all out on the table.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Friday night Katie had a double date with a friend of hers from work. Tina was a reserved woman, but quite pretty and had recently come out of her shell. It turns out that she had recently left her boyfriend and started dating some black guy. None of those things are particularly noteworthy except that they happen to coincide with Katie's own change in circumstance and level of curiosity. Yes, sexually frustrated women coming out of relationships are curious about a lot of things two of which are usually big dicks and black guys.

Anyway, a couple months before Tina had brought her new beau to a company event, and he had totally lost his mind upon seeing Katie. It should have been a red flag that he reacted that way to his date, but she was enamored and enjoying the big dick, so she went along with it all. Later, when she told him that Katie and her husband had broken up, he was all over trying to set her up on a double date with one of his buddies.

Tina's dude was kind of a jerk and imagined himself a player, but Katie figured that if he made Tina happy then it was none of her concern. After all she was spreading her wings and her legs so who was she to criticize. Katie's date was better behaved, but it wasn't clear if he had a better attitude. At the end of the night, she was sort of on the fence, but she was curious, so she took him home and fucked him.

She was disappointed. He wasn't packing anything special, and he didn't much know what to do with what he did have, which was mostly a bunch of bravado. Between him and the self-involved personal trainer, black guys were not representing well in Katie's bedroom just yet.

She felt sorry for Tina who had seemingly been drawn in by her idiot new boyfriend just because he was better in bed than the milquetoast she had dated before him. She really ought to know that she can do better than either of them.

Katie texted Derek asking if he was awake and up for a visit. The answer was an emphatic yes. He enthusiastically ate her freshly fucked pussy and proceeded to fuck her twice. And that which had previously been rare -- a vaginal penetration orgasm from Derek -- happened both times. It started to become clearer to Katie that some of the shortcomings in their past sex life were as much her own lack of sexual maturity as Derek's performance.

The idea that sexual enjoyment isn't simply something your partner gives you, but something you participate in was invigorating. It opened a new sense of the potential of her own initiative as well the prospect of teaching or training a man to please her.

On that note, Katie was oddly disappointed at not being able to compel Derek to clean another man's residual cum from her pussy since she had insisted that her date use a condom. Frankly Derek would have preferred a hint of residue to a hint of latex. Katie had been really turned on when Rob ate his own cream pie. That might not be for every man, but she was quite sure that Derek would embrace the role.

It was a Friday night, the seventh night since Katie had been in her new apartment. There had been a man in her bed every night. Even when she didn't have an actual date. And four of the next five days were booked. She had left Sunday evening open intentionally so as not to be locked into anything, secure in the knowledge one of the boys would come over if she wanted companionship. Her focus now was Maya who represented a new and unexpected opportunity.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

The next day Katie got a text from Maya mid-morning.

"I am thinking that we will keep dinner casual. I know a great bistro with amazing food, but a very casual atmosphere. Then stop by a launch party a friend is having for a new fitness club. I promise it will be cool, not all spandex and lunges."

"Sounds great. So like jeans, pumps and a nice top?"

"Yes. That sounds perfect. Buuuuut......I will caution you that some of the trainers from our club might be there."

"You want to rub their noses in your big win?"

"Yes. Absolutely. Am I pushing my luck?"

"No Maya. It will be fun. Besides I am feeling a bit cheeky about this wager, so you might be the one who ends up regretting this."

"I doubt it."

"See you at 7:00 Hun."

For Katie the outfit she described means absolutely painted on tight fit jeans with a g-string, 4" patent leather pumps with toe cleavage and a V-neck cableknit top with no bra. She thought about wearing a shear lace bra just to be a bit more modest because she thought Maya was somewhat reserved. But she decided that her attitude shouldn't be different than it is with the guys in the sense that this is her as she is, determined not to wear any masks.

When Maya showed up her attire was practically a mirror image of Katie's from the waist down with a black mock turtleneck on top and braless with nipple studs. Although her firm B cups looked a lot different than Katie's ample DD cups. They both gave each other a big smile, an excited "wow" in unison and a hug.

As it turned out Maya was much more outgoing and vivacious in a one-on-one setting away from the club. The somewhat icy exterior she put on at the club was to keep the gym rats at bay. Katie tended to deal with unwanted overtures with 20 seconds or so of polite conversation followed by a quick exit. But she wasn't walking around in spandex all day in front of guys drooling over her body. For Maya even the brief engagement was too much to expect from 100 guys a day while she is on the job. Even in the club she is polite and personable when approached but exudes a vibe that she'd rather be left alone. She was almost a different person here at dinner with Katie.

"This is a great pick, Maya. It is one of my favourite restaurants."

"Oh. I love introducing people to this place. I was almost hoping you didn't know about it."

"Maya and Katie. Two of my favourite patrons. I had no idea you two knew each other." Said a waiter with obvious familiarity as he approached the table.

"We just met recently and were in the process of realizing this a favourite restaurant for both of us." Maya said smiling at the waiter.

The two women had a delicious dinner and ended up having a lot in common and a great conversation quite independent of their obvious mutual attraction.

When they got to Maya's car there was a palpable tension between them. They both felt it and Katie surmised that Maya was being hesitant because Katie had never been with a woman before. When they approached the car from the front and were about to go to their respective sides of the vehicle Katie reached out her hand and took Maya's hand. She pulled her close so that they were nose to nose (or nose to lips as Maya was a bit taller), put her hand behind Maya's head and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Maya kissed her back, their tongues intertwined, and the ice was broken.

When they got to the party Katie took Maya's hand as they entered the building.

Maya was right. The party was not at all what one expects of a fitness club, at least not if you think in terms of the expansive suburban slightly overwrought environment populated by unnecessarily enthusiastic gym rats and jarheads. This was a modest sized urban facility geared to affluent people who want a quiet inviting environment and mature staff and are as likely to come for a hot tub, sauna or massage as they are for a workout.

"Are we going to see Mr. Wonderful here Maya?"

"Do you mean the D-bag who wouldn't leave you alone the other day? No, he got fired from one of their other facilities for irritating their clients. This is a very different vibe. Guys with a Phys Ed degree who think every client needs to be told how to bench press don't fit in here."

"Hey Maya." Cooed a similarly fit though not as beautiful woman as she approached the pair. "How are you?"

The two hugged and Maya introduced Katie to the co-owner of the club and host of the party. She looked Katie up and down with obvious approval before turning her attention back to Maya. "We need someone to manage the ladies' gym and all the classes Maya. You know how bad I want you to come work for us." Then she flitted off to greet someone else.

"Huh."

"Ya, huh. Exactly." Said Maya. "As a client I would prefer this club to ours. But as an employee I am not quite so sure. They are nice enough, but they are a bit pretentious and take themselves a bit too seriously at times. I count them as friends, but it might not be that way if I were in their employ. Anyway, let's get a drink and some hors d-oeuvres."

"Gee how do you maintain that perfect figure if you eat and drink?"

"By burning about a million calories a day in the gym."

Katie leaned in and gave her another soft kiss. It was a very accepting crowd, but two exceptionally beautiful women kissing in the middle of it still drew some furtive glances. Katie enjoyed the glances and enjoyed being exposed for being on a same sex date.

"Maya, I have recently gotten to a place of an almost questionable level of enjoyment for being naughty and flaunting it. I hope I am not being too self-indulgent with the public displays of affection."

"I'll have a white wine, what'll you have Katie." Said Maya as the bartender interrupt them.

"Bourbon."

Maya raised an eyebrow with a mischievous smile. "Well now you are not the typical woman I meet that is for sure. No, the PDA's are fine with me. I enjoy it. A lot of women I date are either very concerned about being discrete or wanting to overtly push their gayness in everyone's face. Either way it is very much focussed on what others think. You seem to just do whatever you want to do. I like it."

"That has sort of been my mission lately."

"How so? Is that what you mean by being naughty."

"Getting separated from my husband really did come with a powerful desire to explore myself without caring what others think."

"Did you husband keep you from doing that?"

"I used to think so, but that isn't fair. He is no more imperfect than I am, and he is a great guy. We have stayed on good terms, and he has been remarkably supportive. But I put expectations upon myself, and marriage imposes constraints that I am not prepared to live with. Part of being on my own is that I am resolved to pursue my own desires without the constraint of whatever people think as long as I am being honest and not harmful."

"Where is the naughty part?"

"Hey, that sounds a bit like what a guy might say. The naughty part is that I have been a bit of a slut ever since I decided to separate from my husband. And I don't plan to stop any time soon."

"It isn't that I sound like a guy.....it is that I sound like someone who wants to get into your pants because I do. All I need to know about your slutty phase is whether you are willing to add me to the rotation." Said Maya before leaning in to kiss Katie.

Katie and Maya stayed at the party for about an hour and a half. They chatted with people that Maya knew including a couple of the trainers from her club (Katie didn't know anybody), but mostly kept to themselves in a quiet corner. At the point that they were making out and Maya's hands drifted up to Katie tits they decided it was time to go.

Back at Katie's place the two beauties made out on the couch for several minutes. Katie found the scent, taste and feel of a woman to be intoxicating. Even her lips were softer, and she could taste Maya's lip gloss. Maya was first to peel her top off and Katie followed. While Katie gently traced her fingers across Maya's perky breasts, Maya squeezed her big tits and marvelled at their size and suppleness before leaning in to suck on Katie's nipples.

Maya teased her hard nipple with her tongue and just gently chafed it with her teeth. She was more expert than a man. She seemed to know just how much to tweak it for maximum effect. Katie gasped with pleasure then moved Maya over to her other nipple. They kissed a while longer, then Katie led Maya to her bedroom. Each woman peeled off her own jeans, but then Maya reached for Katie's panties and slowly pulled them down getting on her knees as she did so. She traced her hands up the front of Katie's thighs and around here neatly trimmed pussy then put her nose forward and breathed in the scent of her before standing again in front of Katie and peeling off her own panties. Katie was letting Maya take the lead.

"Get on the bed. Lie on your back." Directed Maya. Katie obliged. "Now, spread your legs."

Maya crawled onto the bed with a feline grace. Watching her lithe body move slowly and deliberately between her thighs was a feast for the eyes. Very different from a horny male doing the same thing. She knelt there, put one finger on Katie's clit and started gently rubbing it in a clockwise motion. Her dark piercing eyes watched Katie's every move as she slowly teased her clit to maximum arousal. Then she slipped two fingers inside Katie's pussy while her thumb continued to stroke her clit. With her other hand she applied gentle pressure down on her pelvis just above her clit. Maya was fingering her and there was no specific aspect of it that was unique from what men had done for her before, but it was like Maya was playing concert piano while the men before had been playing chopsticks.

Maya found what worked and maintained that steady rhythm. It wasn't long before Katie's body shuddered, and her hips bucked pushing on to Maya's fingers. Maya continued and drew out the last of Katie's orgasm before leaning in and running her tongue between Katie's pussy lips. Katie's was already wet and engorged so Maya thrust her tongue as deep as she could and kept it as flat as she could so that Katie' lips would be spread. She curled her tongue up almost like she was scooping something out then made it dart across Katie's clit while she slipped two fingers back into her pussy. Again, Maya worked Katie's g-spot with her fingers while rubbing her clit with her tongue then sucking on her clit almost like a tiny cock. Katie's body raced back up the hill to another climax and Maya kept her there.

This time when it all subsided Maya crawled slowly up Katie's body kissing along her tummy and her tits. She stopped at Katie's firm nipples and silver dollar sized areolas and lavished them with attention, more gently this time knowing that they would be more sensitive after her orgasm. They kissed.

"Thank you. That was amazing and so much different than a man. I mean the same things, but with a different sensitivity and skill. Better. Now it is my turn."

"It is ok to just receive."

"I know. But I must learn this new magic you have shown me." Joked Katie.

"Well in that case. Please proceed."

Katie took a different approach. Having never been with a woman before she wanted help and guidance. So, the two ladies enjoyed a tutorial of sorts. Maya talked her through it while Katie asked questions. She was a wonderful student with an adept touch and knowledge of the female body even if hers was the only female body she had ever stimulated. After Katie had brought Maya to orgasm and they cuddled a while longer, Katie asked about scissoring.

"Well, you do have an appetite for this girl-on-girl experience, don't you?"

"Oh ya."

Moments later they were slowly grinding on one another. Two wet engorged pussies humping each other. It was much more animalistic and unrefined than what had come before. It was raw and the visuals were intoxicating. They fucked one another to orgasm.

As they lay in each other's arms a short time later Katie reached out to touch Maya nipple studs. "I like these."

"You should get some."

"I should."

"Let's do it tomorrow."

"Ok. We will."

..................................................................................................................................................................

Maya stayed the night. The next day they woke up to cunnilingus then went to brunch together. After that they went to a piercing and tattoo parlour that Maya knew where Katie got her nipples pierced and studs put in.

As they walked back to the car Katie asked Maya how many of each she had.

"Let's see my nipples, belly button and clit are pierced. Also, my tongue and a couple different spots in my ears and this little one on the side of my nose. And I have four small tattoos."

"Wow I didn't notice all the piercings."

"I don't have jewelry in all of them all the time. I do frequently enough to keep them from growing over. But I generally prefer a more selective and subtle look."

"You come across as so low key and polished at the fitness club, but you are quite a tiger, aren't you?"

Maya drove Katie back to her place and dropped her off with a passionate kiss. She drove away knowing what Katie's other paramours had realized. There was no prospect of being Katie's one and only. She would be happy to be on her roster and it was unclear what always being available to Katie might mean for other relationships.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Over the next several months Katie dated a lot of guys and added several to her stable of men always eager to attend to her sexual desires. She learned that she needed to manage them, or they would try to manage her and took doing so as an interesting challenge. She also learned that the guys who hit on her were often "players" or wannabes" that were less appealing to her than other men and she needed to be able to identify and pursue those that appealed to her. Maya was the only women on Katie's roster, and they had become quite close. Maya was the only person other than Derek who had extensive knowledge of Katie's sexual adventures. She displayed no jealousy, and a high degree of loyalty as did Derek. In many ways Derek was the least impressive of Katie's sexual partners, but she had a soft spot for him and they seemed to be growing closer.

policywank
policywank
1,254 Followers