Slut Wife Model

Story Info
Young wife going on a photo shoot and ended up getting used.
1.7k words
4.16
66.7k
61
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CherryPye
CherryPye
44 Followers

Two nights ago, I went on a photo shoot with a photographer that I met online. He had seen my portfolio and sent me a message saying that he was really interested in working with me.

His name is Alex, and his portfolio is filled with beautiful, artistic photographs of mainly curvy models, just like me, in lingerie. So I agreed to model for him.

I let my husband know where I was going and gave him the photographer's info, just in case, like I always do.

I arrived at Alex's studio and we exchanged greetings. He is an athletic, built man about twice my age. He is in his mid 40s, very polite and professional. He offered me a glass of wine to loosen me up.

I showed him a few of my lingerie outfits for the shoot. We chatted and bantered for a bit while selecting the outfit.

I changed into my first set of several outfits we had selected.

Alex got his equipment ready.

We began the session. As I started posing in front of the camera, Alex gave me instructions on posing. I started to feel comfortable modeling for him. He was overwhelming me with compliments and made me feel very sexy.

After a few minutes of shooting, Alex came over and stood next to me and gave me a preview of the images he captured from his camera.

The images of me he captured were as stunning as the images of the girls in his portfolio. They are tastefully done and very artistic. I was happy with how the shoot was going.

About an hour and a half into the three hour session, I changed into a purple baby doll dress that was completely see through. Alex seemed to be getting very aroused by my appearance in such an intimate outfit.

As I laid there posing practically naked on the bed of a man whom I just met, I got such a sexy feeling of desire. The fact that I could see Alex beginning to have a bulge in his pants turned me on even more.

He asked if I was interested in taking off my dress to pose nude.

I was quite excited to get naked in front of him, to let him photograph me, but I had to play the hesitation game a little. I replied to his request with a simple, "Maybe, I'll think about it."

I continued posing seductively with lingerie still on.

A short while later, I pulled a shoulder strap down to the side and asked Alex, "Is this what you like?"

I didn't need to hear his answer. I could see that he reached a maximum bulginess. I think both of us were having sinful thoughts, but he was definitely showing it more.

Then, in the heat of the moment, I slid down my dress and faced his camera and showed him my breasts.

He pretended to play it cool but the hard-on I could see told me everything I needed to know.

I continued to pose with the baby doll dress down at my waist only covering my mid section. I could hear the excitement in his voice as he clicked his camera and captured my exposed breasts complimenting me on my poses.

"That's it dear, that is lovely, keep going." he told me as he clicked and clicked.

When he wasn't moving things any further, I proceeded to stop and pretended to act as if we were done, knowing that I still had another hour left of being his muse.

He, of course, mentioned the fact that there's still an hour left in our photo session.

I then offered to take my panties off and go full nude.

He wouldn't have any problem with that. At first, I kept my legs closed so my vagina wasn't exposed, but I just couldn't wait to show it to him.

A bit more than halfway into our session, it took a turn from being artistic to being explicit.

Alex now regained his command of the photo shoot and told me to open my legs.

I again pretended to look hesitant and then ultimately complied. I sat on his comfortable bed and opened my legs as wide as possible for him to photograph.

The flirting game between the model and the photographer was at a peak.

As I posed completely nude and he clicked and clicked on his camera, I got on all four with my face towards Alex. I slowly crawled towards him. My head was directly in front of his crotch, and I jokingly commented on the bulge in his pants, "You look happy, Alex".

Alex pushed his crotch closer to my face and took a few shots with his bulge next to my smiling face.

I placed my hand right over his stiffness and started to rub on it over his pants. "You've seen my pussy, now let me see that cock!" I demanded.

Alex smiled and gave me a nod. I immediately unzipped and pulled down his pants. I couldn't wait to access the stiffness. I got through his boxers and there was Alex's veiny, hard as rock cock pointing towards my face.

I gave it a brief inspection, grabbed it with my right hand and began to stroke it.

Alex closed his eyes and smiled. I could see drips of pre-cum coming out of his erect penis. I slowly closed the gap with the tip of my tongue. I got a taste of his juice as Alex let out a moan.

I wanted to put Alex's whole, thick cock into my mouth, but I only was twirling my tongue around his tip. I could feel a string of his pre-cum on my tongue.

Alex asked me to hold it so he could take a picture.

Alex took charge again and inserted his cock into my mouth.

I happily took it. Alex was hard as a rock from the feeling of me sucking on his prick.

I was also getting wet, as the desire of making him hard went right to my pussy.

After I gave him a pleasurable blowjob, Alex laid on his back, and I got on top.

As I inserted his fat, hard cock inside my wet, tight hole, I felt the warm stiffness and thought he could stay inside me for as long as he liked. Even though, at some point, I eventually have to return to my husband.

As we're both enjoying the pleasure of each other, I thought about how much of a slut I am to enjoy having raw, unprotected sex with a photographer I just met.

Luckily my husband and I have a deep level of understanding. We love each other unconditionally and love it when our partner gets sexual gratification, whether it's from each other or someone else.

I knew my husband wouldn't have any problem with what I was doing, so I continued on with the fun sex session with Alex.

Long past the three hour mark of the photo session, I was on my back with Alex's cock penetrating my slit in and out.

I let Alex photograph a few images of him having his way with me. I started to feel my pussy getting stretched and a bit of pain, but it felt so good.

This was the first time I let any guy outside of my husband fuck me in my pussy. My toes curled, and I felt so tingly that it hardened my nipples. The two of us were moaning so loud that I could hear the echoes in his studio.

It was at this moment that I remembered I had missed my birth control by a few days and was in my ovulation cycle. My body felt the craving for sperm and Alex just happened to be the guy that I'll be getting it from.

I yelled to him loudly, "I want you to cum inside me! Please cum in my pussy!"

Alex let out a loud moan as he pushed it in deep. I felt his stiff hard cock pulsating and squirting his warm seed inside me.

I pressed my pelvis against him to make sure he squirts as deep as possible into my womb.

After Alex finished, I could feel my pussy wet and filled with semen, and it felt so wonderful.

As Alex pulled his cock out, I could feel his cum drip between my legs.

Alex laid there with a satisfied look on his face.

I could tell, he had a slight regret that he came inside me. I assured him that it was okay, and I was on the pill, even though I had missed a few days.

Alex had me open my lips and show his dripping white seminal fluid flowing out my freshly fucked pussy for a few up-close shots. I proudly posed for him with my legs wide open, like the good slutty model that I am. Showing off the creampie he just gave me felt so erotic.

I wanted to give Alex some vivid visuals to remember our first session together.

I am hoping there will be more sessions for us to share such decadent delights.

The session ended about an hour past the scheduled time, it was near midnight.

I texted my husband to let him know I was going to be late coming home and that I had a good time with the photographer. I even took a picture of my pussy dripping with Alex's cum with my phone and sent it to him.

I put on my clothes and gave Alex a goodbye hug and kiss.

Alex was overwhelming me with thanks and promised to send me some of the photos he took in a few days.

As I walked out of his studio and into the elevator, I could still feel Alex's fluid dripping out of my panties and on to my thighs.

I walked to my car and drove home. I felt a bit of shame that I just let some photographer fuck and use my pussy for his breeding needs. It wasn't a bad kind of shame, it was a satisfying kind of shame.

The thought that I could have been impregnated by the photographer while I was on set modeling for him brought a very exciting feeling to me, I couldn't wait to go home and tell my man what had just happened!

CherryPye
CherryPye
44 Followers