Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 02

Story Info
Spreading my wings and my legs.
11.4k words
4.59
27.5k
25

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers

Between a few minor scholarships and the money my mom and I had saved there was just enough to get me through the first year of university. If I wanted to get any farther than that I needed a job right away.

A week before semester started, I headed into the City with Jake. I had already decided that living in campus was my best bet, but it was It was too early to move into my dormitory so I stayed with Jake for a few days. He had a small one bedroom apartment close to the community college where he was studying to be an auto mechanic. He was on a co-op program so he was earning some money. Times would be lean until he graduated but he was on a good trajectory.

The brief back story on Jake is as follows. He is three years older than me. He was in love when he graduated high school. That ended in minor heartache when they each went off to different universities. He did two years at UCLA and decided it wasn't for him. During that time he had a torrid affair with one of his professors who was a wild, married, lustful woman who (along with her equally if not more permissive husband) showed him the ropes of sexual exploration. After he left UCLA he moved back to our town with plans to go to college to become an auto mechanic. When I met him shortly after I had graduated high school and lost my virginity the university life was firmly in his rear view mirror. He became my lover.

During that week before my classes started Jake helped me find a job. We figured out all the possible restaurants and bars that were within an easy walk or transit ride from my dorm and started to scope them out. By my estimation what I wanted was some place that was open a lot (so my hours could be flexible) with a good tipping clientele. There happened to be a classic style German beer hall close. The waitresses wore the dirndl - the traditional dress with the lowcut front that showed off lots of cleavage. I could see that the patrons were mostly families and middle-aged men. It was ideally suited to my unique talents and proportions. This would be a great place to earn tips. It was the first place Jake drove me.

"Are you coming in?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Cynthia, you will be a shoe in for this job if they have an opening. But it will be better if they don't perceive that you have a guy hanging around. Trust me, if they see you as young and eligible they will like you even more."

I smiled and winked at him then leaned over to give him a kiss. I knew he was right. I had worn a lowrise pair of skin-tight jeans with stiletto booties and one of those triangle shaped halter tops that struggled to contain my side boob. I even had my thong sticking up out of my jeans a bit - tacky I know but it was in at the time. At this point I no longer doubted my appeal and enjoyed being overtly sexual.

I introduced myself to a middle-aged woman at the entrance and asked if they had any positions. She eyed me warily and called a guy named Gerhard. He took me into his office and five minutes later I had the job. He never asked about my age or even inquired if I was legally old enough to handle liquor. Just like at the bar back home, he took one look at me and he didn't want to know more than that. For the record I was 18, so old enough to fuck on camera and go to war but not old enough to drink legally.

As it turned out the rather severe woman I met at the entrance was Gerhard's wife. I'd say her feelings towards me were mixed. She knew I would fill out that dirndl just right and that was good for business, but I was likely a bit too trampy for her taste. Also I filled out the dirndl rather more elegantly than she could ever hope to (even though she didn't wear it).

I started work the next day. I made a point of choosing a dirndl that was tight enough and short enough to show an ample amount of thigh and lots of cleavage. I wore white stay-up stockings just above the knee and a faux traditional shoe that had a 3 ½" heel. Call me vain if you like but I knew what I have. By showing lots of my creamy white skin I maximized my tips. And I know how to maximize the customer experience. Always be solicitous, friendly and engaging. I am particularly good with the men - give them a peak, linger a little longer or touch them on the shoulder while being careful not to turn off their wives. Gerhard's wife had a severe eye on me because she saw the way he looked at me. But to all the other women - waitresses and customers - I was just a pretty young thing with too much to be contained in that skimpy outfit.

Plus being as stacked as I am I think I get a bit of a free pass. Anybody can see that it would be impossible to wear that outfit and not be spilling out of it so even the women don't blame me for that. They can't really tell whether I am revelling in their husbands' lustful looks or merely tolerating it with good humour. So as long as I am nice to them, they give me the benefit of the doubt. Plus, much as women might deny it there is a certain amount of dominance that my big tits seem to convey to me.

......................................

The on campus experience was a mixed bag for me at first.

I really enjoyed the academic environment. I'd always been a good student and I loved the diversity and flexibility of study options. Most of the classes and professors were great and where things didn't suit me, I could make reasonable changes. Class sizes were large, but I was used to figuring stuff out on my own and I liked being able to lose myself in the crowd. It felt like I was free of the clique like gossip and judgment of high school.

The social side was a bit more of a struggle. I expected a new experience of open-minded young people but felt like I mostly encountered sheltered privileged kids who had been coddled all of their lives then suddenly set free on campus. That experience was concentrated by the fact that I lived in on campus residence.

I made friends and I got hit on by lots of guys. Most turned out to be meatheads and momma's boys for the first little while. I guess I had skipped over this in high school because I developed late and didn't hit my sexual stride until after graduation. For a while it seemed like my tits and whether I was willing to fuck were more important than anything else about me. Guys wanted to bang me, talk about banging me or act out some ridiculous romantic fantasy with me.

It all helped me see a new perspective on how guys view women. I'm not sure if it much matters whether a guy sees me as the object of his sexual urges or his romantic desires or his prince charming delusions if he fails to see me as a person. I'd spent many years being treated as if having a vagina implied certain things about my propensity for purity and virtuous monogamous marriage. Being treated as if my vagina meant something more sexual was just a different version of what a male dominated society told me were my options.

I didn't want to choose from that menu. The literal reality of it came to me one day when I was chatting with another girl in the dorm during a social gathering. She was talking about a few different guys that she had been with or who had hit on her and lamenting the quality of options. I was feeling the same way. As she talked, it hit me that she (and I) had been choosing from the guys who approached us.

I started to ask myself why do we limit ourselves to choosing from the men that approach us? We tell ourselves things about a man needing to prove himself or demonstrate his confidence but never stop to think what we are missing. The girl I was talking to was criticizing a guy she thought was attractive for not approaching her but she wasn't doing anything about it. She seemed to me likely the same person who would declare women's equality at the next campus rally but demure when approaching her crush or slag "all men" when some jerk treated her poorly but not take the initiative with the guys who didn't. And I was no different.

I'd been with a couple guys since arriving at university and I too was down on the whole group based upon the behaviour of the loudest and most boorish among them. It is easy to think that they represent everybody or some kind of norm, but they don't. It is a secular version of what I found with my religious friends - a closed-mindedness that feeds on itself and takes legitimacy from attracting adherents and discouraging dissent. As soon as I saw this, I realized that there were a lot of people who wanted something different, but it was incumbent upon me as much as anybody to connect with them.

The name of that girl with whom I had those conversations is Gail. She was a striking Japanese-American woman with delicate but curvy features. For some she was a walking anime fantasy.

She and I were both dealing with some of the same dynamics. Not to sound vain but for most guys we were either unattainable or if attained we must be possessed at all costs. Between us we realized the folly of limiting ourselves to the men who hit on us. This was true for any woman but especially so for us. The guys who hit on us were overwhelmingly "players" who had no regard for women and simply played the odds hoping to get lucky or extremely confident guys. The former are douche-bags. The latter are frequently self-involved but occasionally worth the effort. That is ok. But why restrict yourself to those guys?

Gail and I reviewed the guys on our floor. Three out of four of the most attractive and appealing didn't fit the above profile. And they were dealing with the same peer pressure and expectations that we were. Those guys were the ones we would be most attracted to but least likely to get with if we just sit back and wait.

I told her about my previous summer of sexual exploration one night when she and I were drunk and high. We both conceded that it was a lot more difficult for guys to approach us than it was for us to approach them. Honestly, no man in his right mind would reject Gail unless it was out of loyalty to his significant other or a vow of celibacy. Meanwhile she couldn't possibly be interested in all of the guys who approach her.

Brad is the low-key kind of shy guy she was crushing on. He isn't unconfident, but the whole frat house environment was not for him. He isn't too precious to have a drink or a toke. He played touch football with the guys (and looked rather good shirtless). But he moves away when the dumb stuff starts and isn't inclined to line up to throw cheap pick-up lines at Gail or I.

Brad wasn't abiding by women's views of what a man is supposed to do to get our attention. He was being himself the same way I wanted to be myself. How could I preach about respecting who I want to be as a woman yet expect everyone else to conform to what I expect them to be? Criticizing the menu while working within its constraints is stupid. From that put inward I understood that if I don't seek my own choices I can't actually call myself equal.

......................................

For whatever reason Gail and I decided we wanted to share Brad as a 'friend with benefits'.

It was pretty early in the semester and several of us had gone out for drinks. I had been hooking up regularly with Jake and Mark, but I was in the mood for a new guy. I had gotten a couple of joints from Jake and really wanted to smoke up with Brad. He wasn't at the bar with us so I went back to the dorm to find him. Luckily, he was there.

"Hi Cynthia, how are you?"

"I am good. I was um just wondering if you would like to smoke a joint with me."

"Sure. Come on in. I mean I think we can get away with it here if we open the window and put a towel by the door."

"What about your roommate?"

"Oh, he is out at the bar. I expect he will be late. So, to what do I owe this honour?"

"Nothing in particular. I wanted to smoke this joint and you came to mind first, so here I am."

I took his hand and led him over to the desk that was in front of the window between the two beds. I leaned into and past him as I opened the window. There was a stiff cool breeze so I took his arm, put it around my shoulder and cuddled into him. He was very receptive. I turned a bit so that my tit pressed up against him as I pulled the joint and a lighter out of my jeans. As I lit it he looked down at me and I could tell he was taking in a full view of my tits - I was wearing a v-neck sweater with no bra.

I took a long drag then gave it to him. When he gave it back I made a move that Jake had taught me where I carefully put the lit end of the joint into my mouth then blow the smoke into his mouth. Our lips were touching as we took turns giving each other hits this way. The joint was maybe half gone and we were both already getting light-headed. I put it out gently on an ash tray he provided.

Without a word I stepped in front of him, put my arms around his neck and kissed him. He was leaning back on the desk with his legs open so I leaned right into him. My big tits pressed against his chest and I could feel his cock against my waist as it got hard. We made out like that for a few minutes, probing each other, twisting our tongues together. He was the first guy that ran his tongue along my gums when he kissed me which was new and very stimulating.

Brad was running his hands up and down the side of my torso as we got hot and heavy. I knew that when a guy was making out with me like that the chances that he wanted to feel my tits was precisely 100%. There was no need to hesitate and every reason to lead the way. I took his hand and put it on my tit then ran my hand down to his hard cock.

After a moment of groping each other passionately I pulled my sweater off with one smooth motion. My big tits were pulled up then dropped, bouncing free. I took both of his hands and put them on my tits and I let him knead them while I looked him in the eye. He instinctively bent down to suck on each of my nipples while he man handled them. Then I squat down in front of him with my ass on my heels. As I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock I looked up at him with a smile - it was almost awkward but I made a point of keeping that eye contact all the way until I took his cock in my mouth balls deep. He gasped with a smile on his face. I think he was surprised at how quickly I took him in. Brad was a solid average - maybe 6" to 6 1/2" - but I've had bigger and fancy myself a fellatio expert so it was easy to take him all. I enjoyed giving him that pleasant surprise.

I wanted to show him my skills. Like I said back in chapter one I was at this point already of a mind to make sure that every time I fucked a man he saw it as something special. I am not one of those girls who thinks that all she needs to do is show up. I lavished attention on his rock hard cock, first sucking with that real suction that draws maximum blood flow so he gets as big and hard as he can. Then I drew back and licked the underside of the head of his cock while I looked up smiling at him. For a moment I released him from my lips and gently edged his balls as his cock twitched in front of me. I kissed the head of it while looking into his eyes. Then I let his cock bounce on my forehead as I gently sucked on each if his balls while I licked his taint. I think that was the move that set me apart - when my tongue lashed his taint he gasped again and his whole body shuddered. I stayed there for a long time suckling his balls until I could feel the pressure build. Then I went back to working his shaft - alternating between deep throat and stroking it while I worked the head with my tongue. Swirling it around and around his head then applying a bit of pressure on the underside until I felt another gasp and shudder.

"Cynthia, I am going too cum." He said.

I always like it when a guy does that. It shows a sign of respect so that I can decide where he cums. That usually makes me want to swallow it and this time was no different.

"Go ahead sweetie." I said as I looked up at him with just his cock head in my mouth while I stroked the shaft with one hand and squeezed his balls with the other. Almost instantly he threw his head back and bucked his hips as he shot his load into my mouth. I felt like I was pushing and sucking it out of him at the same time. Again, his body shuddered as he spurted three, four, five thick gooey ropes of cum into my mouth. As his body relaxed I gently suckled the last bits of jizz from his cock before standing up in front of him.

"Cynthia, that was...um...nobody has ever sucked me off like...um I mean, given me...I didn't mean...I mean."

"Shhh." I said putting a finger to his lips. "I'm glad you liked it. 'Sucked you off' is what I did so you can call it whatever you want. You don't need to be too sensitive with me."

Somehow the cold breeze didn't bother me anymore. I enjoyed standing there with the gooseflesh rising on my naked breasts as my nipples got hard. We finished smoking the joint.

"Brad, just so we are clear I would like to be friends with benefits. I would like to do this again whenever it works for both of us, but I don't want a boyfriend or any drama. How does that sound?"

"Like the deal of the century." He said with just a bit too much enthusiasm for the cool response he wanted to project.

I giggled genuinely. I dislike the word cute because it doesn't do justice to his masculinity. But there was a visceral honesty in his approach that appealed to me.

"By the way, Gail likes you too. If she comes knocking you should let her in. Neither of us will be mad as long as you are discrete and keep your mouth shut. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am!" He enthused again with that slightly 'too eager to be cool' grin.

Gail was floored when I told her what I had done but she came to see Brad the next night. Within a week we were both fucking him. He was eager like a puppy, but always ready with a hard cock or whatever else we needed and no expectations. We kept it discrete. Brad didn't need reminding how lucky he was.

......................................

By the end of first semester I had things dialled in pretty good. I saw each of Jake, Mark and Brad at least once a week. Work was going well so I was making good money and rarely had to spend any of it since all I had to do was ask one of my guys if I needed a ride, or date or favour. Daddy even got me a membership at his gym, which was a lot more luxurious than the facilities on campus, so that I could enjoy a better atmosphere and meet up with him.

Aside from Brad I steered clear of guys in the dorm. It just made life easier. Half the time I stayed at Jake or Mark's place anyway. I had the keys to both their places and free access whenever I wanted. The concierge at Mark's condo had figured out that I wasn't his daughter or niece, but his regular fuck bunny. I took great pleasure in teasing him with skimpy outfits and I am quite sure he enjoyed it as much as I did. I couldn't help but notice how he, as a middle-aged man, simply saw daddy as a lucky guy without any judgment of either of us.

I imagine that some people would raise an eyebrow at the way I let my guys buy me things. I don't care. It has never been something I expected or demanded. They enjoy pampering me as much as I enjoy pampering them. It so happened that at that time they had funds to offer and I had sex to offer, but it wasn't a crass trade. I genuinely enjoyed all aspects of being with my guys (as I still do) and they enjoyed helping me out with the things I need and desire.

My approach to my guys was always to be a generous lover. I am certainly not perfect but I tried to never take them for granted. I always wanted them to want to be with me. If one of my guys gave me a ride to work or wherever he got a blow job at a minimum. I usually wanted to do it because let's face it I was hyper-sexual. But I knew that they wanted it, so I just saw it as a natural exchange of favours. Not because I had to but because it was the nice thing to do. If you took a road trip with someone and they offered to share the cost of gas that would just be polite right? Well what if you were a guy with lots of money and the person riding with you was a hot busty young woman? Wouldn't you choose a blowjob over money for gas? As long as the guy is one of my guys or one that I find attractive and respectful I am happy to oblige.

policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers