Sluttish Daughter and Sweet Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spun around and walked out to the car park behind the pub and drove home.

Veronica was coming from the laundry as he drove up and parked.

She waved and came over and said, "Where's Lexi?"

"Being screwed the last time I saw her."

"Oh dear, she can be such a slut at times. Here, let me hold you. You will be disappointed that your date screwed up and shamed you."

Steve was aware that Veronica felt soft and curvy as she pulled him into her, and whether meaning it or not, the circular movement of her hips bounced her groin invitingly against his groin.

He thought of only one thing, and his brain activated.

Steve's left hand flattened her right tit against her chest and the other hand of his high encircling arm drove his hand at the back of her head drove down her head and their lips squashed together and his tongue forced her lips apart.

Oh yes, he definitely knew what he was doing.

Veronica managed to lift her head free and she blurted, "Steve, are you aware of what you are doing?"

Smiling, he said passionately, "You do fuck, I assume?"

That pivotal moment arrived when either party in a compromising situation doesn't know what will happen next.

One of them might scream or yell fuck off or merely say sternly something like 'Come to your senses, you fool."

Time appeared to practically stand still, until Veronica, albeit a little weakly, croaked: "We should shut the door."

Elated, Steve thrust a hand against the top of her thighs and what he could over her clothing and felt Veronica push back firmly.

He went after a kiss with reception practically guaranteed and began engaged in a very wet open-mouth kiss and their tongues touched, entwining a little to send their appropriate sensors soaring.

"God, from the moment I first saw you I wondered if the impossible would happen and you'd bang me," Veronica dry-sobbed, her voice dripping with emotional nuances. "I tend to dream about having new sexual encounters a bit. Um, quite rather often actually."

Steve stopped clutching over her pussy, sending that hand back up between her legs and practically without effort, the hand went under her skirt and pushed in under the elastic edge of her panties and two extended fingers slipped in a very moist and warm accommodating vagina.

"You're wet."

"I know. Good, eh?"

"Yeah," said the 22-year-old as he bent the top of his trunk down and covered the face of the 40-something voluptuous woman with sweet and soft kisses.

"Omigod, this encounter means more to you than just a tight fit to trigger you into releasing your load."

"Yeah, well you're my employer and I respect you, Veronica and the rule of thumb law my mother taught me was always give everything your best to enjoy the fullness of what life can give in return."

"Omigod, are you expecting to impregnate me?"

"No Veronica, I aim to finish by drenching your bared tits."

"Oh, glory be," she said, pulling her dress free off her shoulders and unclipping her bra and tossing it away.

That noise sounds like gibberish from Veronica, thought Steve, unbuckling, as she muttered triumphantly: "I'll remember this night until I'll die for being fucked by someone who really cares. That young sluttish daughter of mine will be warned hands off Stevie, because he's now officially my secret lover for as long as he lives here."

The End

12