Slutty Blonde Girlfriend Cheats

Story Info
A pretty blonde girl, Larsen, can't help but cheat.
1.6k words
101k
86
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larsen was a tall hot blonde Junior at college. She had long wavy blonde hair and a big round ass, she looked like a model. Her ass was perfect, she was on elf the hottest girls in the school. She dated a guy named Zach for a couple years too. One weekend night she was over at her neighbors house, Hayden who was a senior. She was with Hayden, her brother Connor, and a few girlfriends. They started smoking weed and Larsen noticed that Hayden was moving closer and closer to her on the couch. She had had a crush on Hayden since she was a little girl, they had been neighbors for a long time. After a while every one left and just Larsen and Hayden remained. Hayden started cuddling with Larsen while watching T.V. A striptease video of Zahia Dehar came on and Hayden pointed out she looked just like Larsen.

"Your cute Hayden but I have a boyfriend you know." Larsen said smiling, as she tried to replicate the striptease.

"Your sexy as hell Larsen, I can't believe I've just now noticed." Said Hayden.

Larsen blushed, she couldn't believe he called her sexy, she tried to think of the last time her boyfriend had said something like that, she winked, "Maybe if you didn't spend your time with those slutty senior girls you would have noticed sooner ;)" Even though Larsen hinted Hayden to stop his advances, she made no effort physically stop them, she was actually really enjoying it.

Hayden laughed, "How about we go to my room and work on that strip in there?"

"I don't know" said Larsen. "How many other girls have you had in there?"

"Quite a few, but I only take the really pretty ones in there ;)" Hayden said. Larsen blushed again, "Oh my god stop, fine, but were not doing anything in there ok?" "We'll see." Hayden said.

Larsen couldn't believe she was going in their with him. For whatever reason she had completely forgot about her boyfriend Zach. When they got in there Hayden shut the door and then pinned her up against the wall and kissed her. He was so strong, and Larsen loved the idea of being taken by an alpha male. She kissed back. She was wearing short white shorts that her ass filled out perfectly. And a tight black shirt with her big boobs popping out the front. Hayden grabbed her waist as he kissed her, he reached down with one hand and grabbed her perfect tight ass. Then he spanked her ass and Larsen gasped, he said "Does Zach ever spank your sexy big ass?"

Larsen was so turned on she could hardly respond, under heavy breaths she said, "No..." and reached into Hayden's gym shorts and grabbed his cock.

"Oh my, your really big..." Larsen said shyly, "Its so much bigger than my boyfriends." "you Want me to take your cock out..." But before Hayden answered she had taken his shorts off and pulled his boxers down, his cock sprung out like nothing Larsen had ever seen. She stared at it intently and gently stroked it. She was so wet and turned on by what she was doing, cheating on her boyfriend of years, it made her feel dirty.

As she stroked Hayden's big cock she decided to just let go, she want him sooo bad, she was going to prove she was hotter then the girls he usually fucks. Larsen couldn't believe she was about to throw away years of a relationship just to get one night of alpha cock... but she couldn't help it. SMACK, Hayden spanked her ass again and she started stroking faster.

"So you only bring the really pretty girls in here huh?" Larsen said with a smile, "Well I'm sexier... And sluttier then them.." Hayden's cock throbbed when she said "sluttier." Larsen couldn't believe she was talking so dirty!

"You like when I pump my hand up and down your big cock?" She said. Hayden smiled. Larsen got on her knees and kissed the head of his cock, looking up at him she said "Is this what you want Hayden? Another guys girlfriend on her knees in front of you?" Hayden's cock throbbed again.

"Damn your a sexy tease Larsen, yes I want Zachs slutty blonde girlfriend on her knees." Hayden mentioning Zach got her so horny and she started licking the underside of Hayden's shaft very dirty. Her mind was made up and she was too horny, she was about to give Hayden the hottest, dirtiest, sluttiest blowjob ever, all while her boyfriend had no idea.

She took off her shirt, revealing her black bra, She opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out, and swallowed his big cock. She put her hands on her thighs and she worked his cock with her wet mouth. As she bobbed her head on his dick she flicked and lashed her tongue on the underside of his cock. She knew he was enjoying this because he was moaning. She started sucking his cock deeper and deeper until she was bobbing her throat on it and loudly gagged, spit going everywhere she slobbered and licked all round his cock.

"Oh my god thats good." Hayden said. Larsen smiled and bobbed some more.

She looked at Hayden and said "I love your big.. hard.. cock Hayden..." SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP! "You like my slutty lips around your big cock?" SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

"You like the sight of a slutty blonde bobbing on your thick shaft?" SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP!

"YESSS" Hayden said. "Suck my cock like a little slut baby."

Larsen deep throated his cock, gagged and said "Like a slut? But Hayden I have a boyfriend..." GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGG "I'm a good girl..." GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGG

"OH MY GOD your so naughty!" Said Hayden. He wanted to play along, he got up and forcefully bent Larsen over his bed. She blushed and moaned as he did it "oh my god Hayden.."

"Say your a bad girl.." Hayden said. Larsen looked back at Hayden with her ass high up in the air and said "I'm an innocent girlfrie..." SMACK... "Oh yesssss"

SMACK... "Say your a bad girl.." "I'm a good little innocent girlfriend..." SMACK... "Oh yesssss I'M A BAD GIRL!" "Say your naughty little slut..." SMACK... "OH YESSS HAYDEN IM A NAUGHTY LITTLE SLUT!" "Say you need to be spanked because your a sexy, slutty, cheating girlfriend." SMACK... SMACK... "SPANK MY ASS HARD BABY BECAUSE IM A SEXY... SLUTTY... NAUGHTY... CHEATING COCK SUCKING LITTLE WHORE GIRLFRIEND!!"

Larsen was sooo turned on, like all girls she loved being put in her place by a dominant man. She imagined her boyfriend walking in and seeing her bent over with her big round ass in the air getting spanked... she felt so slutty.

SMACK... Hayden pulled down her shorts and spanked her bare ass one more time. Through moans and heavy breathing Larsen said "Let me show you what a naughty whore I can be... I want to suck your big cock until you blow a load down my throat!... I want to be your naughty little cock sucking slut.." SMACK...SMACK...

"What'd you say?" Hayden said.

"I SAID I WANT TO BE YOUR NAUGHTY LITTLE COCK SUCKING SLUT!!"

She got back on her knees and the gorgeous girlfriend purred contentedly, her eyes sparkling as she smiled dirtily up at him, her left hand raking his chest with her nails as her right hand pumped his hard cock... "I bet this was your plan wasn't it Hayden...to get an innocent girlfriend in her bra and panties...on her knees sucking your big cock like a dirty slut..." GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGG. The sight of this blonde cheating girlfriend sucking his cock was amazing, he knew she was as turned on as she's ever been so Hayden said "Is my cock bigger then your boyfriends?"

"YESSS, much bigger." Larsen said, slobbering all over haydens cock. "You like sucking mine more?"

"OHH YESSS, I've never blown my boyfriend like this!" GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGG "Im only a dirty slut for you!" GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGG

Hayden got his phone out and started recording, Larsen looked up and smiled, she didn't care.

"your boyfriend doesn't know how slutty you are does he Larsen?" Hayden said. GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGG

"Noooo." She said. "I'm slutty for you because your big alpha dick turns me into a whore.." GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGG

"What if your boyfriend walked in on us right now?" Hayden said.

"If my boyfriend walked in... GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGG I guess he'd see his "innocent" slutty blonde girlfriend on her knees 'SUCKING' and 'STROKING' your 'BIG', 'HARD', COCK..." Larsen said. "I'd say I'm so sorry baby but I have to suck Hayden's cock right now, we'll talk about this later." "And then i'd spit, slobber, lick and suck all over your big cock to give him a show."

"You wouldn't stop sucking?"

"Hell no, I might be his girlfriend but I'm your cock sucking slut! Your big cock deserves a slutty girlfriend sucking and stroking it till you cum!" Larsen said. Larsen couldn't believe how dirty she was being, she had never felt like this before.

"Your cock is throbbing baby are you about to cum?" Larsen said.

"Oh, yeah." Said Hayden.

"YESSSS, fuck my mouth Hayden! Blow your load down my slutty little throat!" Larsen put her hands in her lap and sucked and deep throated Hayden's cock. She made eye contact while Hayden dick was down her throat and tried to say "Cum for your little cock sucking slut..." GAG..SLURP SLURP...GAGGG

Hearing that made Hayden's cock explode, he blew his load down Larsen's throat and she gagged some cum back on his dick.

Larsen was in complete ecstacy, here she was... on her knees in her bra and panties cheating on her loving boyfriend. She stroked Hayden's cock until every drop of cum was out and then sluttily smiled up at Hayden and said, "So am I sexier and sluttier then the senior girls."

  • COMMENTS
27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The writing, grammar, spelling,

punctuation,indeed everything, desperately needs the help of someone who has actually attended an English lesson!!

"Your cute Hayden ..." - your cute Hayden what?

Or did you mean "You're cute Hayden ..." as in 'you are cute'?

""Oh my god stop, fine, but were not doing anything in there ok?" That should be 'we're' as in 'we are' rather than 'were' as in 'they were going out'?

And so on. To list all the stupidities would take ages but it just shows how ignorant all those others are who actually 'favorited' this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I know a guy who will only fuck attached woman and would rather them married. He loves to dominate them sexually. He claims they are totally wild in bed and there is usually no stings attached for him . He also makes all of them do three things . He had all of them run his ass hole , he cums on their faces and down there throats than rubbed his dick all over their faces and last fucks there ass . He claims this makes them very submissive and him more dominant than there hubbys because he takes away there comfort zone and doing things they won’t do with hubby cements that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brunette gf

Didn't think about same author with 2 accounts. I thought it was 2 8th graders copying each other. Same story, with different hair colors. Both suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Terrible

You need to work a lot on your prose. Only a couple of sentences in, it felt like I was reading a textbook. Read other better stories and learn from them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice

Nice story, thanks for sharing. Screw everyone ,at least he is posting

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Girlfriend Taken by Bigger Cock Sexy Girlfriend seduced by big dicked teenager.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Good Guy Loses She's repulsed by bad boy, but ends up doing him.in Loving Wives
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
Girlfriend Sucks Cock at Party Girlfriend sucks cock at party.in Loving Wives
More Stories