Slutty Mom and Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,518 Followers

This evening, however, Carol appeared less inclined to condemn her daughter than to compete. She wore white shorts that looked painted on and a purple wrap-around knit top, with a plunging V-neck and no bra. So much of her ample cleavage showed that their waiter had been forced to stare fixedly at his electronic pad to avoid gawking at the forty-year-old mother's huge tits.

Bryan barely tasted his much-anticipated meal. His mother noticed his listless appetite. "I hope you're not coming down with something."

"I'm fine--you know, actually, you may be right. I am feeling a little hot," Bryan said. "I think when we get home I'm gonna turn in early if that's okay."

An hour later, he was lying naked on his back in his downstairs bedroom, shooting wad after wad of cum into handfuls of Kleenex until he finally sank into a confused and weary sleep.

He awoke sometime later to moonlight streaming through the open Venetian blinds and a gentle stirring sensation between his legs. "Ma...Harper! What the--"

"Shhh!" his sister hissed. Bryan sat bolt upright, staring disbelievingly at her where she sat hunched down between his thighs. She had his already-half-erect prick in one hand and was dragging her fingernails along the puckered skin of his ball sack. "I don't want Mom to hear! Not right now, anyway."

"Jesus Christ! What are you doing?"

"What are you, stupid? I'm playing with your goddamn junk, all right?" Harper nibbled at her brother's prick-head, sending shivers of pleasure through his groin. "I'm impressed, Bro. Until this afternoon I wouldn't've guessed you were packin' serious firepower down here." She rolled her eyes in disgust at Bryan's blank expression. "Fun fact: mirrors work both ways. I could see you out in the hallway just as clear as you could see us. It's lucky I know just how to keep Mom distracted, or she'd have caught you too."

"Oh, fuck me," Bryan muttered, collapsing onto his back.

"That's what I'm here for, big brother."

"Wait--wait a minute!"

Harper ignored him and closed her lips around his cock, bobbing her head up and down half a dozen times. Damn, but she was good! He had another full-on boner in no time. She lifted her head. "You shot off when you were watching us, and judging from that wastebasket you've been pretty busy up here this evening. But here you are, ready to go again." She stroked her small hand teasingly up and down his cock. "I guess you're just built to fuck, huh? Same as the rest of this pervert family. Same as me."

With an obscene grin, Bryan's sister swung a leg over his hips and, holding onto his prick with one hand, lowered her pussy toward the tip. Before he could say a word, his bulging cock-knob slipped between her wet pussy lips. "Atta boy," she whispered, her tight teen cunt sliding little by little down his pole. "Oh, fuck, you're big! One of the biggest ever. Oh damn, oh fuck!"

Bryan reflected on the wrongness of incest for a tenth of a second before Harper clamped her pussy muscles tight around his shaft and started rippling her young fuck-hole up and down his prick. Her snapping pussy settled the moral issue in favor of thrusting his pelvis upward, driving balls-deep into her welcoming cock sheath.

"Yeah, baby! Woo-hoo!" Harper arched her back and tossed her head, bouncing up and down on her brother's cock in a frenzy. Bryan grabbed her hips to keep her in the saddle while bucking up and down beneath her.

Bryan had been with maybe twenty women total in his year and a half at college and not one of them--not the sorority chicks or the cheerleaders or the forty-something Dean of Women's Studies who loved being handcuffed and doubled-up on--screwed with the ferocity or erotic skill of this eighteen-year-old slut who just happened to be his younger sister.

His own sister was the hottest fuck he'd ever had.

How in the hell had she learned all of this so fast? She'd pronounced him "one of the biggest ever." Just how many dicks had been up inside Harper's little snatch?

The question itself was enough to spur Bryan to a gallop, drilling her harder and faster. Bryan had moved from his childhood bedroom on the upper level down into the Taylor basement four years ago, seeking privacy and distance from the rest of the family as he'd matured. He was glad again that he'd done it, as Harper moaned so loudly each time he bottomed out inside her torrid cunt that she'd surely have awakened their mother were they upstairs.

Down here they could do as they pleased.

With that thought, Bryan grabbed Harper's shoulders and pulled her down so that he could suck her tits and lash her nipples with the flat of his tongue while he kept ramming his cock into her pussy. His hand sought out her clit.

"Mmmmm...that's it," Harper sighed. "Guess you know what you're doin,' huh?"

Bryan's only answer was to grab her tight around her waist and crush her against his chest, hammering his cock up her cunt hard enough that his balls swung up and slapped her ass from below.

"Oooowow!" she yelled. Bryan felt rapid contractions all along her fuck tunnel. "I'm there! Oh yeah, baby, gonna cum! Shoot in me, big brother! Do it!"

To Bryan's astonishment, despite having shot off three times since dinner, the sight of his own sister cumming on his cock combined with the cock-pleasing contractions of her cunt brought him quickly to his own climax. His cock erupted, pumping blast after blast of sizzling jism into Harper's madly sucking cunt.

"Aaagghnnh..." she babbled joyfully, grinding and rocking her ass against her brother's hips, sliding her pussy up and down his cock faster, gyrating crazily as he sped up the tempo of his cock to match her pace. "Fuck, yeah! Fuuccckkk!"

Harper went limp as a rag doll on top of Bryan. After catching her breath, she raised her head to look into his eyes. "Nice to have you home, bro."

"Never thought I'd hear that from you," Bryan said.

"And I can't believe I said it." She stuck her tongue out at him. "You can be a major jerk, you know? But I've put up with worse for the sake of a good screw." Emphasizing her point, she tightened her pussy around her brother's rapidly softening prick. "How long you home for? You gonna stay all week?"

"I thought I would. But I don't know now. What the hell is going on between you and Mom?"

"More dumb questions. Same thing as between you and me." Harper smiled and kissed Bryan on the lips.

"She's your mother!"

"And I'm your sister." Harper rolled over and sat up in bed next to him. "It's like I said, everybody in this family are, like, total horn dogs. I always had the bedroom next to Mom and Dad's. Do you have any idea how much they screwed? Two or three times, most nights. After all those years. And then, Dad was gettin' God knows how much pussy on the side." She giggled. "Fucking is in our nature. Maybe we're some kind of super-horny mutants.

"Anyway, Mom was climbing the walls without dick. I felt bad for her. Real bad. I tried to get her to date. She wouldn't. 'Too soon,' and all that shit. And she was driving me nuts, getting into my business. 'Where are you going? Who's going to be at the party?' You know the drill. It was a major drag, and I had to do something. So I gave her what she needed, to help her hold it together. I'm a good daughter."

Bryan stared at Harper, incredulous. "Gave her what she needed?"

"I fucked Mommy's brains out." Harper flashed a feral grin. "Introduced her to my plastic pal."

"You're a regular angel of mercy, huh? This is not exactly charity work."

"Not with a lady as scrumptious as our mommy, no," Harper giggled. "I'll fess up, when I realized it was just gonna be me and her around this place from now on, I got tingly all over. She's such a babe. I don't know where she learned to eat pussy, but she's got skills."

"Damn, you're an evil little slut."

"And if you weren't such a stick in the mud, you'd stop looking down your nose at me and maybe see how this could work out for you."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Harper yawned and stretched languidly. "Man, I am wiped. If you want all the dirty details, wake me up in an hour or two and I'll tell you. Maybe it'll get you hard and we can fuck again. But right this moment I gotta crash."

"Harper--"

"Big day, tomorrow. G'nite, stud." She rolled over, closed her eyes, and began to snore.

12