Slutty Mom and Daughter Pt. 05

Story Info
Two moms and two sons...
3.6k words
4.71
34.7k
51

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,564 Followers

Carol rang the Lawsons' doorbell and waited. Jill answered. "Hi," she said brightly. Barefoot and clad in a short terrycloth robe, she looked as if she was fresh from the shower. Her skin glowed and her hair was tousled and damp.

"Am I interrupting anything?"

"Nah. Come on in. Where have you been hiding yourself? It's been ages."

"Yeah, I know, and I'm sorry," Carol stepped into the foyer. "I guess since the separation I've just sort of withdrawn. Other than work and trying to get a leash on Harper, I spend a lot of time in bed."

Jill nodded sympathetically. "It must be terribly difficult. But I'm always here, Hon. Right next door and all. Coffee?"

"Thanks, yeah."

Carol followed Jill into the kitchen and sat at the marble island while the blonde busied herself with the coffee maker. When she reached up into an overhead cabinet to retrieve the coffee pods, Carol caught a flash of one nipple, making her wonder whether her neighbor was wearing anything at all under her robe. Remembering how gorgeous Jill had looked, standing brazen in the sunlight with those three guys a few hours earlier, heat rose in Carol's belly and her cunt moistened.

Jill turned and caught Carol's frank stare. "So what's on your mind?"

"Sorry?" Carol said.

"Something's brought you out of your shell today. So I'm wondering what's up?"

"Well, I'm really here to talk about what's up with you," Carol ventured. "Your privacy fence. It doesn't really work, you know? Not on my side of the yard, anyway. And this morning..."

"What about this morning?" Jill regarded her warily but with an unexpected glimmer of amusement.

Encouraged by the twinkle in her neighbor's eye, Carol continued, "You're quite the naughty girl, aren't you?"

Jill smiled wickedly. "Every chance I get." To Carol's happy surprise, the blonde opened the front of her robe, reaching inside to idly thumb one nipple. "Spring's just the best time of year. The outdoor air's fresh and smells so good. Makes you want to open up the house. Doesn't it?"

"Sure. But what does that have to do with--"

Jill walked around the kitchen island to stand right in front of Carol. "Only thing about that is, neighbor, you want to remember to shut those windows sometimes when you're getting 'naughty' yourself. Whoever your little girlfriend is, she's a screamer. So are you." She winked and added, "Whoever she is. I certainly wouldn't have any idea."

Carol hadn't been prepared for this. She couldn't hide an embarrassed grin. "Guess we're birds of a feather. Both a little too slutty for our own good?"

"More than a little. Although that three-on-one was a personal best," Jill boasted. "I don't suppose many gals around here are degenerates like me."

"Oh, you'd be surprised." Carol stood up and unbuttoned her shirt. "But let's not compete. We ought to share our experience and support each other. One slut to another. Don't you agree?"

"Absolutely." Jill threw off her robe. Carol quickly stripped and they embraced. They kissed passionately, hands roaming over each other's naked backs and butts and thighs. Carol was excited by the differences between making out with her daughter and with her neighbor. Jill's kiss was demanding but patient. Her knowing fingers explored Carol's body in a leisurely, unhurried fashion. Harper had cute little breasts, but Jill's were oversized like Carol's. Their tits mashed together between them like enormous pillows. The women twisted and rubbed their stiff nipples together, triggering little shooting flames of erotic excitement through their bodies.

Jill broke the kiss and nibbled at Carol's ear, moving down her long neck and licking a warm trail down over the full curves of the brunette's breasts. She licked and kissed one broad nipple, biting down gently. "Mmmmm," Carol sighed.

"Nice big ones, like mine," Jill murmured. "I love sucking big tits. I even love to suck my own. You?"

"Uh-huh. All the time. Ever since they got big enough."

"I can tell that you and me are gonna have some fun times together." Continuing to squeeze and suck Carol's nipples, Jill slid her hand between their flat bellies and down to her neighbor's cunt. She ran two fingers around Carol's wet sex lips, then dipped them into her own slit, coating them in her juice. She brought her hand up to Carol's mouth. Carol sucked the blonde's fingers between her full lips and greedily lapped up their mingled cunt cream.

They drifted into the living room, arms around one another's asses, each caressing the other's tits, unwilling to break their physical connection for even a second. They lay down on their sides on the plush carpet. Carol's face was between Jill's thighs and Jill's between Carol's. Jill crooked one knee and rested that foot flat on the floor, opening her naked cunt wide to whatever Carol wanted to do. Carol mirrored her.

Jill's round clit was prominent at the apex of her slit, sticking out fully erect and the size of Carol's pinky. Carol stroked it gently, slipping two fingers into the blonde's pussy and working them in and out.

"That's it, Hon," Jill sighed. "That's just the right way." Carol moaned as she felt Jill's hands on her thighs and hot breath on her wet pussy. "Oh, look, you're all opened up and full of girl juice. Yummy!" Her mouth closed over Carol's mound and her tongue probed deep into the brunette's drooling fuck-hole.

Carol had thought that her daughter must be the best pussy-licker on the planet. It took Jill four seconds to shatter that naive, proud motherly assumption into a million pieces. Jill was as voracious as Harper but with a couple of decades of additional experience in pleasing other women. Dizzy with pleasure, Carol kissed Jill's clit and pushed two more fingers into the blonde's sweet fuck-hole.

"Ooooo, you're stretching me out good!" Jill mumbled around Carol's pussy.

Carol pumped four fingers back and forth inside Jill, going a little deeper with each stroke. "I doubt it," she snickered. "You were taking a lot more than this up your slutty snatch a couple hours ago."

"So I was," Jill said. Her tongue snaked up along the inner flesh of Carol's pussy. When Carol felt the tip flick against the nerve bundle of her G-spot, she screamed and bucked hard against Jill's face. "Found it!" Jill kept licking the sensitive little bundle of nerves inside Carol's fuck tunnel, spiking her neighbor's lust into the stratosphere.

In response, Carol slipped her thumb into the blonde's cunt alongside her fingers, so that her entire hand was inside. "How's that?" she hissed. "Big enough for you?" She gently eased her narrow wrist past Jill's pussy lips, moving her hand and part of her arm back and forth like a man's cock. "Am I as big as Wyatt Foster, slut?"

"You're tearing me up!" Jill groaned. "No! Don't--Jesus God, fuck me all the way! Get your whole arm in there, goddamnit!"

Wonderful as cocks were, they didn't have fingers. Carol played the tips of hers along the inside of Jill's sex channel like a flutist playing a lusty tune on the blonde's nervous system, strumming her libido toward a final crescendo.

"I-I'm--" Jill came hard, gasping and crying but never pausing in her own oral attention to her neighbor's cunt. When Carol's climax hit, her splendid body jerked and writhed as if she were caught in a cyclone.

"Did I tell you this would be worth it?" Bryan's voice boomed out from somewhere above their heads.

"Well fuck me dead," a second voice replied in an awed whisper. "I don't goddamn believe this."

"Oh, SHIT!" Jill broke free of Carol in a panic, sitting up with her legs together and crossing her arms in a futile attempt to hide her mammoth tits from the astonished eyes of her son, Corey. He and Bryan were standing in the arched entranceway to the living room, watching their mothers with keen interest and more than a little amusement.

Corey Lawson was a sandy-haired, handsome young fellow with an easy smile. He'd acquired a passion for bodybuilding during his senior year in high school and had developed a deeply chiseled, hard-muscled but trim physique that had caught Carol's eye more than a few times over the last year or so. She'd wistfully taken particular note of the heavy bulge that often tented his slim-cut jeans when she'd engage him in driveway conversations.

"Why aren't you at work?" Jill summoned up such a tone of motherly disapproval that Carol burst out laughing.

"Bryan texted and said if I blew off my second shift he'd swing by to pick me up and that I'd never regret it." Corey had recovered quickly from his initial shock and was eyeing both naked women frankly. "So I got another guy to cover for me."

"G-go upstairs this instant!" Jill demanded. "I'll be up to talk to you in a few minutes."

"Who are you yellin' at, Mom? It's not like I'm the one who's breaking any rules."

"Your son's right, Jill." Before the blonde could come up with a response, Carol got to her knees and unsnapped Corey's jeans. "I know this is awkward for all of us, but why don't we treat it as an opportunity?" She grabbed the waistbands of the young man's jeans and undershorts and pulled them down together. His cock sprang out rigid and ready for action.

"O-opportunity?" Jill hesitated, staring at her son's prick.

"Yes, a teaching moment." Carol hefted Corey's scrotum in her hand. The big bag was firm and fully engorged, brimming with rich, youthful jism.

"Yeah, Mrs. Lawson, you always say how much you love teaching," Bryan said as he stripped. He knelt in front of Jill, taking her chin in his hand and turning her face toward him. He kissed her startled lips. "You offered to, uh, 'tutor' me once or twice didn't you? I got some time right now." With both hands, he unfolded her unresisting arms from across her chest, exposing her ripe, heavy tit melons to his gaze. Her stiff nipples silently attested to her inner longing for what was about to happen.

"Pussy-eating 101," Corey joked, dropping to the floor in front of Carol and positioning his face between her thighs. His tongue shot out like a snake's to lash her clit.

"Cory Lawson!" Jill's eyes were about to pop out of her head as she watched her son go down on her next-door neighbor. But what could she say? He was only doing the same thing she'd done less than five minutes earlier.

Carol yelped happily as Corey licked a lazy circle around her moist cunt lips before probing up into her horny sex hole. "Your son's a modest young man," she said aside to Jill. "He's Honors Level, at the very least."

Bryan saw how mesmerized Jill was by the spectacle of her own son sucking another woman's cunt, and he knew how to best take advantage of it. Coaxing her onto her back on the carpet, he French-kissed her again while playing with her taut nipples. As he lay down between her legs he let the tip of his cock lightly brush against her pussy, and felt her lustful trembling at the intimate contact. He worked his lips down her exposed throat and the valley between her breasts, over her shivering stomach to zero in on her cunt mound. Her pussy was wide open as a result of his mother's hand-fucking, a perfect little "O" filled with love juice, just waiting for his tongue.

Jill breathed in short, shallow gasps, her mature, curvy body wriggling and her big tits heaving on her chest while Bryan sucked and swallowed her pussy cream. She reached down to run her hand over his dark hair, at the same time unconsciously teasing her nipples with the fingers of her other. She was a cock-slut at heart, and her instinctual cravings quickly overrode her hesitation at fucking in front of Corey.

Her uncharacteristic attack of modesty at having her son witness her enthusiastic debauchery had been sincere. This was a circumstance that she'd always been careful to avoid up until now. Corey was just four months shy of turning nineteen and while she was sure he was not a virgin she'd had no reason to think that he had inherited her guilt-free sexual abandon. But the way he'd responded to this set-up--for there could be no doubt that Carol and Bryan had conspired together to make this scene happen--it was evident that Corey was his mother's son in every way.

"Turn around, stud," Carol barked at Corey. He immediately did as she ordered, rotating his body and planting his knees so that his hard-on hung just above her face. He never took his mouth from her pussy, continuing to stab his flexed tongue in and out of her hole. Carol reached up and got her hand part of the way around his cock shaft, guiding the head into her gaping mouth.

Jill watched in awe as her son's long, beefy cock disappeared between Carol's lips. How had she lived next door to the brunette for all these years without discovering that Carol was a whore after her own heart?

Corey pumped slowly in and out of Carol's throat only a few feet from Jill's face, giving her a clear, close-up view of his cock. It was a beauty, the sort that her imagination conjured up when she masturbated alone. If he were anyone other than her son--a student, a neighbor like Bryan, or a complete stranger--she'd be looking forward to taking her turn with that cock after Carol finished.

Just her goddamn bad luck that the cock belonged to her own flesh and blood.

Jill's pussy started to spasm. She was on the verge of cumming again from the combination of Bryan's tonguing and the vision of Carol sucking Corey off while he ate her out.

She closed her eyes, adrift on the rising tide of her pleasure.

Recognizing the look of sexual bliss on Jill's face, Carol stretched out one foot and stroked Bryan's shoulder to get his attention. He looked up at her. "Now?" he asked.

"Now," Carol agreed. She pushed up on Corey's hips, forcing him to pull out of her mouth. "Do it, guys."

The guys rolled away from the women and got to their feet, switching partners. Bryan crouched between his mother's legs while Corey lay down atop Jill, supporting himself on his elbows.

Each stud positioned his prick at the entrance to his own mother's cunt. Carol gave them a smile and a nod, and they both thrust forward.

"Yes...oh, yes..." Jill sighed as Corey's cock-tip parted her pussy petals. Then she opened her eyes wide as if waking from a sexy dream. "I mean, NO! My God, you're my son! We can't fuck! We--OHHHHAHHH! YES!" As the whole head of her son's cock slid into her pussy, the pleasure was more intense than anything she'd ever experienced.

"Why can't we?" Corey taunted, feeding inch after inch of cock into his mother's fuck-hole with tantalizing, easy patience. "You think I don't know what you're like, that guys don't talk? You never saw a cock you didn't want to fuck and suck. Have you? So why is mine any different?"

"It's different!" Jill shoved uselessly against his powerful chest. "It's-it's better!" she sobbed. "God forgive me, being fucked by my son is fantastic!" She pumped her hips automatically up to take him deeper into her sizzling fuck-slit, grabbing him around the waist with both hands and pulling him down against her. "Oh Lord, what kind of a mother am I?"

"The very best kind, I'm sure," Carol hissed. "The same kind that I am. A slut who knows that the best thing she can do with a grown son is to turn him into a motherfucker!" True to her words, Carol bucked her ass upward, taking Bryan's cock deeper into her cunt.

"Aaaiiiiiiie!" Jill wept with joy as she hurled her body against Corey's. She was on fire for her son's big cock. "It's true! Oh, Corey...fuck me, baby! Fuck Mommy 'til we cum together. Shoot your load right up my hot pussy!"

Carol watched Corey drive his prick relentlessly into his mother. The look on Jill's face said it all--the lurid smile on her face as she looked down between her legs to follow the pistoning motion of her son's huge cock, shimmering wetly with her pussy juice, disappearing and reappearing and then vanishing again into her shuddering cock-sleeve.

Corey took hold of his mother's shoulders and suddenly rolled onto his back, lifting Jill up on top of him. Without missing a beat, she planted her hands and knees on the carpet and kept working her hips automatically, grinding and rocking as she lifted and lowered herself onto his prick. When she tightened her cunt muscles around his pole, Corey's eyes rolled up under their lids.

"Like that, huh?" Jill said mischievously. She leaned forward to kiss her son, entangling her tongue with his and pressing her soft tits against his chest while she rocked back and forth. "Yeah, kid, my pussy's got know-how. Your old mom's had more dicks in her than you can count. And from now on, you're gonna get all the benefit of every slutty trick I've learned!"

Bryan continued pumping his cock into his mother's pussy, deeper and faster, setting off tingling mini climaxes in Carol's pussy every few seconds. "Cum in my mouth! Let me swallow!" she gasped.

Bryan pulled out of her pussy and quickly crawled forward to hold his cock inches from her face. She wrapped her hands around the slippery column of hard meat and pumped until he shot long ropes of hot jism into her waiting mouth. It splattered onto her chin and throat and up into her nose until she pulled the head down into her mouth and sucked the last gooey strands out of him, savoring every delicious drop as she came in great rolling waves of pleasure.

Thrilled to her marrow by the horny sight of a mother drinking her own son's cum, Jill's pleasure soared. "I'm cumming too!" she cried out.

"And I'm gonna shoot off!" Corey yelled. "Take it, Mom! Take my load up your fucking cunt!"

"Yes! Oohh, yeeesss!" Jill wailed as her son's prick swelled and pumped her unprotected pussy full of jism.

####

Jill and Corey cuddled together on the sectional couch in their living room. He had one hand between his mother's legs, playing with her pussy. She cradled his head in her arms, letting him suck her tits while she stroked his soft cock with one hand. A few feet away, Carol lay atop Bryan on the carpet, humping her clit against his hard belly while she waited for him to get another hard-on.

"That was quite a stunt you guys pulled," Jill said lazily. "'Course, I'm such a depraved slut that there wasn't much chance it would fail. Guess I just needed a little push to, um, open myself up to son-fucking."

As Jill spoke, Corey's cock stiffened between her fingers and began to rise again. "Goodness gracious, will you look at that? I've got a stallion right under my own roof and I've been letting you go to waste." She kissed her son hotly. "We're going to make up for lost time, stud, I promise you that."

"Awesome," Corey replied. "You're the best fuck I've ever had, Mom."

"What a sweet thing to say. And from the way you screw, I'll bet this big dick's been up a lot of cunts, hmm?"

"More than a few," Corey answered. "But mostly babes my own age. They can't hold a candle to a slut who's fucked as much as you have. Like you said before, you've got know-how."

"Funny thing is, I feel the exact opposite way about men," Jill mused. "Guys around my age don't have the strength and stamina you young studs do. If a gal knows what she's doing, she can keep you young ones hard and fucking all day long. And you get off on most anything. Like, it'd probably turn you on to see your mama fuck Bryan, wouldn't it?"

Corey grinned. "As long as I could do Mrs. Taylor, sure."

"How about sharing? Wanna double-fuck Mommy with another guy?"

"Is that a trick question?"

Jill clapped her hands happily. "You're the best son ever! Now then, we've got just one itsy-bitsy problem and that's making sure your father doesn't catch us."

"Not a problem I've got myself, thank God," Carol said, surprised to find that she actually meant the words. For the first time, she was glad that Craig was out of the house. "If you can't dump Frank, maybe you can get him to share, too."

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,564 Followers
12