Slutty Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both sucked him off after he pulled up outside our house. They pulled him into the back seat and went to town on his cock, slurping, spitting, playfully chewing, bobbing on it, and sucking it til he blew his wad into Carrie's super slutty mouth. They sloppily kissed and cumswapped as the driver gladly watched and took pics.

After I came down Carrie's throat and she left to go home and fuck Spence silly, I ass fucked Kelly and Kaia both bent over the couch, cumming... and pissing... in Kelly's super sweet milf ass, filming Kaia on her knees sucking it all out of her mom's butt, sweet smiling at me as she went. Fucking awesome!

Kelly even ate Kaia's pussy while I fucked her pussy til they both came. It was another great night with my honeys. Fuck and suck fun forever, bitches! And it all starts with my slutty wife Kelly. She's the super hot, super charged sex engine that keeps this horny ass family trio running... and fucking. Oh fuck yeah!

By : DickThePimp


12
Add Story To Favorites
Favorited by rgbertro, Rob221, Rizc and 22 others
1.1k Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cruise Ship Quarantine Mom, son & daughter get horny while stuck in a cruise cabin.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories