Sly Fuck at the Car Show

Story Info
Furries at a car show get kinky and risky...
6.2k words
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----


Eson leaned back against the tree, the rabbit anthro shading himself with his long ears. They were his dominant feature, coming down to his calves, easily, but the white of his fur may have rendered him a little more of a quieter sort than he actually was.

Frankly, even at the car show, with so much going on in every arena, every track, every sector, he had too much energy, jittery with the need to expend it, even though he was not anxious. If he had been there with friends, he would have most likely have been darting from one place to the next, though Eson was struck by a strange mix of mental exhaustion from being out in the hot sun for so long and a need to move, to express himself, to do something.

“Unff…”

The rabbit shook his head, eyeing up the cars on show in the gap through the trees, though he needed a moment more. Some said he was shy, but, frankly, Eson just thought that he struggled to get his words out with so much energy at play, expressing himself better physically.

Physically…

Maybe that was what he was missing? He chuckled to himself, brushing off the thought, though he didn’t want to linger on it too long, cheeky and flirty, even though expressing himself clearly did not come all that easily to him.

He shook himself off, licking his lips, though he should have already known one of the things that would, at the very least, get just a bit of energy out of him. The revving of engines and reverberation of exhaust designed for the best of sound had gotten him fired up in more ways than one and, sure that he was far enough back from the break in the line of trees to escape detection, he groaned softly, freeing his soft shaft.

It eased out, though he left his clothes mostly in place, all so that he could cover himself back up again if it was at all required at any point. It was raw and it was raunchy and it was every last little bit of jittery energy that his body so very desperately needed to get out, breath catching in his throat, his chest feeling tight. Eson might have hugged his ears around him to cover up or retreated further, but it was hard to worry about anything else like that when his cock was already out.

He nipped at his lip, moaning softly, though there was no real reason for him to worry: there was no one close enough. But he was caught up as he was, stroking his hardening length, pulling the skin softly along it as his need rose, more and more with every beat and pulse of his fervently beating heart. Eson’s lips parted, breathing more heavily, though the blood rushed to his ears as he stroked his shaft, his body striving to release a little of the heat building in his body.

“Yesss…”

He hissed through his teeth, the bunny’s need rising, throbbing, the very tip of his cock glistening with the faintest hint of pre-cum. He was not overly productive or anything, not like a pony, but he didn’t need to be to enjoy himself, whether it was alone or with anyone else. Eson groaned, trying to be quiet but quickly losing that battle, too lost in himself and the pump of his paw along the length of his shaft, the perfect size for him, to care.

A rustle in the leaves? Nah, none of his business. Better to think about his cock, how good it felt to be easing down his need, the pounding of his heart and energy finding a much better purpose than merely trying to restrain himself.

But he wasn’t alone, even if he had thought he was. Maybe that was Eson’s plan all along, even if he had not really thought anything like that through properly, or maybe it was a random coincidence. Yet in the dappled shade of the wooded area between the event grounds, he was not to be there solo for very long.

The pony shivered, practically hopped from hoof to hoof, snorting and whuffling at the air as he made his way from the gathering at the edge of the trees. Sure, there was a lot to entertain him there, but certain activities in his past had, to say the least of it, honed his senses, his nostrils catching a whiff of a kind of musk that he longed to learn just a little bit more about.

“Oooh…”

Maybe Nightshade should not have been as forward as he was, though the equine anthro slipped through the shade with his deep blue coat, his black mane a little ruffled, standing upright before it tipped over in a curl to one side. He kept it short, one eye merely blue where the scars lay, where he could not see out of it. It was something that often drew his attention, yet he always had had a penchant for getting himself into “situations”, so to speak. It was the way he was and he wasn’t about to change that, not as he rustled through the fallen leaves and dried pine needles, his lips parted.

Nightshade’s heart surged more than it had when he was behind the wheel of the last supercar on a test run, though he had taken a good few for a spin that day already, wanting to let off some steam. His tail flicked, the long hairs sweeping against his leg, and the fur that he had spotted looked up, though neither of them had bothered to try to hide their presence. If Nightshade had wanted to slip through the trees undetected he could have done so, but something told him that that was a time where he could step out into the light.

“Something you’re looking at?”

Eson smirked faintly, his cock in hand, though it was not entirely unexpected for him to be happened upon out there. In fact, his hide flushed with a rise of heat, wondering, wanting, thinking that he had wanted to be found out, caught out, though it was the rabbit who, duly, was in charge there.

Nightshade cocked his head, so much unlike the pony he was in his supposed “day job”, though the coarseness of being a hired investigator, that more often twisted into being an assassin and, well… That changed things. Anyway, that coarseness left him wanting something, his legs quivering, trusting in his ability to seek out someone who might be able to deliver to him what he’d needed.

Maybe that was the reason that he’d been drawn to the car show that day. Maybe, or maybe it was merely a coincidence as he all but floated to the bunny, his hooves not making a single noise on the soft, cool grass. Eson raised an eyebrow, but stood his ground, Nightshade reaching out to take his cock from his paw.

The bunny shivered. Damn, that felt good, just to have another paw closing around his length, stroking lightly, feeling him, easing out the edges of what he liked, where it was that his pleasure truly lay. The pony’s eye was strange, but that wasn’t about to stop Eson from having a good time as Nightshade stroked his length, taking it in both paws, stroking repeatedly so that Eson was never left without something touching him.

“Ah…”

Eson rolled his head back against the bark, hissing through his teeth, clutching the tree to his rear. Damn… Damn, that was good, very good, deliriously good. And he didn’t have to do a damn thing as the pony kissed him, lips folding together, moulding into one in a desperate expression of lust and not a jot of love.

Sex with no strings attached with the roar of engines and bellow of well-honed exhausts in the background. Sublime…

Nightshade didn’t need to know the rabbit’s name. In fact, he didn’t need to know a damned thing about him, only that his cock would fit perfectly in his muzzle as he folded himself to his knees. For the course of his work, he had to be strong, but that strength could be turned too into a kind of submission, controlling himself while he allowed the bunny, in a way, to take on a show of dominance. He pressed his tongue up against the rabbit’s, letting himself be dominated, though he was always aware of his surroundings. That was one part of himself and his personality, sadly, that he would never be able to let go of.

“Mmm…”

Eson licked his lips, breaking the kiss as a string of saliva, so very briefly, connected their lips. His eyes glittered, the bunny pushing on, though he had not been expected to hook such a trophy so swiftly.

“Why don’t you give it more than a kiss?” He suggested, though it was not all that much of a suggestion. “It’s been a while… And isn’t that a shame?”

It was more suave than he usually was, though Eson could take and enjoy however he pleased in the moment. He would not be back to the car show, most likely, and had nothing to lose nor to hide, the pony before him shuddering, grunting, knees quivering.

“Mmm, sounds like a plan.”

Not quite submissive, but a mutual partner in lust, Nightshade fell to his knees and took the head of the rabbit’s dick instantly between his lips. There needed to be no further pleasantries, only two males taking what they needed from each other, grunts and moans rising between them, the sounds of the car show lingering in the background.

However, they would have done well to remember that they were not alone, that they might well have been putting on more of a show than originally intended. Taking Eson’s shaft into the back of his throat, grunting and gagging on it, Nightshade would not have given a damn anyway. As long as there was no threat to him, all was right with his world.

Others cared.

Guaco had only just been heading off somewhere quieter, the Central American tapir not a species that was so often seen around. With green fur, he was set apart, his underbelly lighter, even though that was covered up by his T-shirt and jeans at that time. A little on the chunkier side, despite his height, he was a little thick around the belly, but more so his hips and buttocks, even though his jeans did a good enough job of hiding it daily. But, well…something had caught his attention in the trees. He would later have told himself that it was just a shift of weight and attention, light dancing through the branches and leaves, yet the tapir’s curiosity had been what, ultimately, had drawn him there. Not even revving engines and shiny chrome, after all, could keep his attention forever with so many new furs around.

But he stopped dead in his tracks, shrinking into the shade of the trees as he took in the pony down on his knees, taking the rabbit’s cock in paw. He didn’t know either of them and he didn’t need to as he clamped a paw over his muzzle, making a strangled sort of sound. His hips shifted as if he was trying to thrust but, try as he might, Guaco could not stop his length from firming up more than a little, swelling into his underwear.

The tapir held his breath, wanting to back away and stay there, both opposing courses of action coming up against one another as if they were, in any way, something that could get him out of such a situation. He had seen what he’d seen and he was mesmerised, laying a paw over the old bark, though he was not the sort that was into trees and could not have told from looking at it how long it had stood for. That it had bark and leaves was about the extent of the tapir’s knowledge as he grunted deeply in the back of his throat, a thick, guttural sound that surprised even him.

“Oh, yeah…”

The bunny’s head tipped back, ears twitching, as the pony took his cock deep, using that long muzzle of his to the best of his ability, though it was not as if it looked like he was having any difficulty at all. His heartbeat roared against his eardrums, but the tapir nipped at his lip, the inside of his cheek, the discomfort of tightness in his pants growing more and more with every passing second.

It didn’t matter that he didn’t know them and it was most certainly a benefit that they didn’t know him. He held his breath, cheeky glee rising within, egging him on, even though Guaco had never done anything like what he was about to. Slowly, as if he was afraid of drawing attention even to his hidden self, set back from the action, he unzipped his jeans, easing his cock out, his underwear down, getting out only enough to relieve the tightness there. Of course, being that his shaft was a good fourteen inches in length did not help matters there, the thickness of it spilling forth into his paw.

Guaco’s head pounded. What was he doing? It was not like him, not like him at all, yet he could not take his eyes away, not as the bobbing of the colt’s head on that cock sped up.

Maybe it was better, after all, to simply enjoy the show?

He rubbed the back of his paw against his shaft, though didn’t want to look too obvious, even if he had become a part of the show himself. He didn’t know, couldn’t know, grunting as he stroked his shaft, giving it a little squeeze. It was not like Guaco to be so out there and almost promiscuous, giving a little shiver, though he loved it all the same. It was new and it was fresh and it made him feel alive in a strange new way, something that shifted his weight from foot to foot, breath catching in his throat.

He could watch them, albeit from a distance, the colt on his knees, taking that cock into his mouth. In a way, Guaco wished that it was him down there, though he didn’t want to let go of his voyeuristic pleasure either, not when it felt so damn good. He could barely believe how he’d gotten there so quickly, but maybe there was something in the air after everyone being isolated for so long. Everyone was eager to come together whether in public or in private after things had opened up again, the world offering events and meetups, the chance to bring back a sense of normality.

Even though that had not, back then, been the tapir’s normal, he sorely wanted something exciting, something to make his heart pound.

“Hey there.”

And he’d just found it.

Silver hovered there, a dragon without wings, striking silver-white scales adorning his body while darker grey plate scales lined from under his chin down his chest, though those could not be seen. Although his eyes were red, there was a kindness in them and a hard bulge in his pants, a friskiness to the dragon that was as enticing as the intensity of his stare.

The dragon, however, was taller than him, with a black “mane” of hair that stretched down the back of his neck to the top of his shoulders. Swallowing hard, the tapir shuffled back, forgetting where he was, though the stick that snapped under his hind paw was always going to have been there.

Eson looked up lazily, though one ear half-perked: it took a lot of energy to get his huge ears pricked, after all. Seeing only a dragon and a tapir with his shaft out already, he laughed shortly, not allowing the pony to look up as he shoved his head down on his cock, twisting his fingers into the colt’s mane to drag his muzzle back and forth.

“What, the gloryholes in the porta-potty sheds not doing it for you this time, guys?” He gave the tapir a wink, even as the dragon advanced, the moment drawn out with delicious sexual tension. “Come on, enjoy the show… Maybe you two can get one on for us too.”

Nightshade grunted, yet he did not feel in danger at all as he slurped down the rabbit’s shaft, letting his long muzzle take it all, relishing in it. His partner thrust above him, spearing it deeper, and he sank into the moment.

Silver grinned, offering his paw to Guaco, who had frozen. To be fair, he couldn’t blame the tapir, but damn if he wasn’t out for a little fun. But a gentler round, a softer touch, yes… Yes, that was more what he was looking for.

Only if the tapir wanted it too.

“What’s your name?” He asked, softening his red eyes as much as he felt able. “And pardon the intrusion…”

That was more formal than Silver ever had been, though the tapir shivered and squeaked, finding his voice.

“Guaco… Guaco Rhey Forenton…”

The tapir licked his lips, chuckling nervously, though the dragon looming seemed like a risk, a risk that he wanted to take. He could have walked away, he was sure of it, yet the option lay there and his cock was throbbing… To say that he was not thinking with the correct parts of his brain (more so his “downstairs” brain) would have been an understatement indeed.

It was a good thing that he was safe there.

No harm would come to him as he tentatively went into the dragon’s arm, Silver allowing his cock to slip out, though clothes, mostly, remained on. It was hotter that way, even though they were practically all out in the open there. It gave them the vague illusion that they would be able to escape if they were caught in the act, even though that was very much not a possibility at all. If anyone caught them, they would be done for in that social scene of the car show. The facts of the matter were that no one could bring themselves to care.

The dragon’s heart flipped as he nuzzled at the tapir’s head, curiously exploring him with his long, flexible tongue, lapping, Guaco moaning against him.

“Oh…”

“I got you… Name’s Silver, by the way. Gonna make this feel real good.”

Silver chuckled, his cock hard and ready, though there were other things to enjoy first, stroking Guaco’s length, his paw closing dominantly around it. He knew how to handle a shaft like that more than easily and the tapir squeaked, a smile tugging at his lips. It was hard for him to be shy, even if he was not worried, at a time like that, rolling his hips, enjoying the moment, panting lightly.

“Ohhhh… Yeah, that feels good already!”

He got into it easily, lust hanging in the air. If everyone else was enjoying themselves, why shouldn’t he too? It was a push, but one that Guaco enjoyed. It was good to be so close to someone again, to feel the warmth of the dragon’s scales as he slid his paws up under Silver’s shirt. Silver rumbled a growl, allowing it, though he pulled at the tapir’s jeans, the fabric getting in the way.

“Get them off.”

It was a soft command and yet one that sent a shiver down the tapir’s spine. How could something so light and playfully commanded come off so dominant? He didn’t know but neither did he have to explain it to himself as he whimpered and dropped a little lower, shifting his hips, shimmying out of his jeans. They slid down to his knees and he was struck by the need to get out of them completely, making sure that he was bare and exposed, his heart rate ramping up more and more.

To do it with such lust around him, the slurps of the pony on the rabbit’s shaft intoxicating, filling the air. It was a wonder that no one else heard them and came to see what the commotion was, though he did not mind, not too much. Not as his backside was exposed, the softness of his green fur all on show, grunting and moaning softly, even though very little had come to pass.

Silver snorted, a tease of smoke curling from his nostrils. Without any words needed at all, he laid the tapir onto his back in the moss, leaves crinkling and breaking into dry fragments under Guaco’s back. The tapir did not need to be prepared, but he still willingly leaned over him as the pony was dragged back off the rabbit’s shaft, his long muzzle dipping as he panted and gasped. They seemed to be moving on… Maybe he should make use of the cute little tapir too.

All in good time.

As Silver dipped his fingers teasingly into Guaco’s backside, stretching him open around a digit and then a second, he knew that the tapir did not really have to be prepared. It was only a flirt, a promise of more to come, the tapir moaning and reaching for his cock too.

“Ohhhh…”

Guaco couldn’t do more than that, stroking Silver’s thick length as his head rolled back, just in time to see Eson take the colt in his arms. Damn, that was hot…

He had a prime seat, right where he was, to take in Nightshade being shoved back against the tree, his legs around Eson’s waist and hips, though he’d lost his jeans too somewhere in the commotion of it all. Submissively, the pony’s head fell back, reaching back and up behind him to cling to a low branch that he hoped would be strong enough, supporting himself in that way while his muscles bulged, T-shirt strained tight across his chest.

12