Smacking That Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so tight," Her son growled, her ear still stretched by the pull of his teeth. Slowly he pumped his digits in and out of her. Poppy's thighs widened as much as they could, encouraging him to go deeper, to stretch her wider. It had been so long since someone appreciated how virgin-tight her pussy was. Brent's kisses descended down to her shoulder and over her clavicle. When her dress got in his way he used the hand not plugged into her cunt to drag the material off her shoulder. Her bra strap went with it, immediately relaxing the strain on her high-hoisted bust. He ran a tongue over the exposed skin. The free-roaming hand, meanwhile, snaked across her chest and cupped a handful of her breast. He squeezed her, feeling the pulpy knot of her nipple through the dress and bra. If she was not so lost in the pleasure coursing through her body Poppy would've been mortified by the loud squelching of her starved pussy.

Brent's hand tugged rudely at her plunging cleavage. His unfaltering confidence melted the wards she typically put up in intimate situations. A man like this could be trusted to give her body what it needed, even when she didn't know it yet herself. The dress slid down, revealing her bra with her huge breasts sitting heavy in their cups. He kissed up her arm, breathing in the sweet scent, mixed with an erotic musk under her arm. Suddenly the straps on her other shoulder were jerked aside. Brent's hand clutched at the place where her two bra cups met. Poppy looked down her body at where her son's hands were: one fingering her electrified pussy and the other about to bare her breasts. Her breaths were short and shallow, her tits jiggling with each movement.

He yanked downwards and Poppy's massive tits spilled out onto her chest. They sloshed and swayed before Brent stilled them with his hand. He scooped up one heavy breast, his large hand unable to contain all of it. Maturity had made her tits droop lower than she would have liked, but it also lent them a generous weightiness. Brent certainly appeared to relish both this and their elasticity. Her areolae were broad and her breasts had enough mass to invert her nipples. His thumb and forefinger found one of these and began to tease it out of hiding, pinching and stretching it most pleasurably. His fingers rolled the emerging nipple, making Poppy hiss with pleasure.

Brent seemed to know just when Poppy's pussy was ready for a change. Feeling full and well attended to, her vagina released its grip on his fingers and let him slide them up her slit. Those dexterous fingers sought out her inflamed clitoris with tactical precision. She moaned when he rubbed a rough ridged tip over that hyper-sensitive node.

Meanwhile, he helped her lift her arm up and skated his tongue around the smoothly shaved depression under her arm and across to the swell of her large mammary. Poppy arched her back, willing her son onwards. Leaning around her, he nibbled the beautifully soft, mushy skin of her tit flesh. His left hand turned her areola to meet his lips. He sucked hard on the soft skin until the small nub he'd uncovered earlier popped back out. He sucked and licked, sucked and licked, working her shy nipple until it stiffened and stayed poking outwards.

Poppy let her arm fall around her son's neck. She cradled his head to her bare breast, mewling at the delightful pulses of pleasure being sent through her body as he worshiped her giant, neglected bosom. As with everything else, Brent showed an almost preternatural understanding of her body. His fingers were right on the very nexus of her pleasure center. His lips and tongue knew just how to coax the most sensation out of her nipple. It had been so long since anyone had taken the time to truly appreciate and pleasure her that she had no immunity to her son's focused attention.

He felt her growing climax as her muscles wound themselves tighter and tighter. He broke the rasping of his tongue on her raw nipple and commanded, "Don't even think about coming yet. I'm not done with you, mom. You hold back or I'll take my belt to you."

He must have known there was no hope of her being able to follow that order. She could have sworn she felt his wicked grin when he pressed his mouth back into her breast. Just the firm command and the thought of having leather cracking across her delicate skin were enough to catapult her past an already cracked and crumbling edge. His hand rummaged so expertly in her secret, silken folds that her core was already cramping almost to the point of pain.

She tried to obey him, he really did. She felt an overwhelming need to please him. It made her feel so good to finally have a man in her life worthy of her submission. But, no sooner had Poppy got a hold on her fragile willpower than it disintegrated like ash. She cried out, her cunt spasming. Every single one of the multitude of muscular convulsions occurring in her body was transferred into waves that quivered through her dense tits. Her orgasm was brutal. It had been repressed for so long that, now finally able to slip its leash, it went wild. She shook and bucked on Brent's lap. He held her by the writhing pussy and bit at her peaked nipple. Fluids gushed from her, soaking her son's hand and dribbling down onto his trousers. He did not relent even as she tried to curl up protectively around her spent nerve endings. He continued to massage countless micro-spams out of her until her body went limp with exhaustion. Brent kissed her cheek and down her jaw to her chin. When she finally went still and lay against him heaving for breath he extracted his fingers from within her. They came out dripping. Brent caught the first few drops in his open mouth. Then, thinking better of it, offered the rest to her. Poppy was uncertain. She felt she should be disgusted by the very idea of it. Yet, when Brent placed his fingers on her tongue she closed her lips around them and sucked her own juices off them ravenously. The taste was not unpleasant and the very wrongness of drinking her own climax off her son's fingers made her feel giddy.

Brent nuzzled her neck and massaged her breasts while Poppy recovered. "Does that feel better?" He asked, between kisses, "It was cruel to leave your pussy so unattended, wasn't it?" She nodded again. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you get looked after from now on. But first," Poppy whimpered as Brent shifted beneath her, "We have to sort out your punishment."

Poppy's eyes opened wide. Brent smirked at her and he said, "Don't you remember? You were ordered not to come. I can't be indulgent. The only way you'll learn to listen to me is if I'm strict with you." He pushed her off his lap. The new threat had awoken her limp muscles. She found her body moving with mannequin-like compliance. He turned her to face the wall and helped position her knees on the sofa cushion and her arms up on the headrest. Part of her feared the lashing to come and another part thrilled at it. Strangely the dread had the effect of tightening the knot of anticipation in her belly. This sparked her fatigued nerve endings and, as Brent carefully adjusted her hips to make her bare ass stick out as far as possible, she felt a surging return of the burning need in her pussy.

Fearful of angering him further, she faced the wall. She could not see what he was up to and Brent cruelly let the anticipation build until she was nearly rabid with the conflicting emotions. He took a long time inspecting her cherry red, naked bottom.

Eventually, unable to bear it any longer, she risked a glance. Out of the corner of her eye she caught him sliding a hand up a very long, thick bulge in his trousers. Jesus that was big! Involuntarily she licked her lips.

"You see what you do to me?" He growled, hand moving to his belt. Poppy jumped when she realized he'd caught her peeking but Brent didn't admonish her. He made a big show of unclasping his buckle and slowly drawing the leather strap out of the loops around his waist.

"Tell me you want this," his voice was gravel on stone. He held the buckle in his right hand and wound the strap around his palm with meticulous care. Poppy gulped audibly. He paused and raised an expectant eyebrow. Poppy gave a timid nod. "Tell me you need this," Brent folded the remaining length of the belt in half. She nodded again, quicker this time. Poppy jumped as he brought it down with an ear-splitting crack across his palm. Brent smiled as he looked down and flexed his stinging hand. Poppy cleared her throat nervously. Should she stop him? This was going to hurt. She knew that. But why did that make her pussy clench with anticipation? She felt a droplet escape a crevice in her overhyped cunt. It immediately cooled as it ran down her thigh.

Brent stood, legs apart, shoulders squared. With masculine grace he rolled his shirt cuffs to above his elbows. His forearms were thick and muscular. He let the belt hang at his side with a gunslinger's ease. His trousers struggled to contain his straining erection. It felt so good to have a man look at her with such undisguised desire. The heat was coming off him in waves. Poppy felt her pelvic floor drop.

Brent smoothed a hand over her ass cheek. The thick muscle flexed involuntarily. Poppy chewed on her bottom lip expectantly. Brent raised the belt to shoulder height and stated, "I'm doing this to teach you some self-control. You'll thank me later."

Nervously, Poppy turned her head to the wall and closed her eyes. An eternity passed.

Brent brought the strap down with a sharp crack. Poppy heard the impact first then, a moment later, a sting like the lick of flames. She cried out, arching her back and squirming her hips.

She bit down hard on her lip, tears welling in her eyes. Fuck! That hurt even more than she'd anticipated. But she did not cry out or beg him to stop. Brent rubbed the welt that bloomed on her skin: dark red on red. As the pain dissipated it spiraled and reformed into a throb in her exposed, air-cooled pussy.

"Good girl," Brent nodded appreciatively.

He swept his arm back and brought it down for another lash. Even though Poppy was ready for the sting this time she still jerked at the blow. She managed to keep her registering of the pain down to only a small grunt.

Twice more Brent struck her in quick succession. Her big bottom transferring the energy through her body in ripples of flesh. Poppy's nails bit into the skin of her palms as she bore the punishment.

Just when she was growing almost comfortable, anticipating the next smack, Brent surprised her. He brought the belt up to slap her pussy between her spread thighs. She squeaked and jumped, waiting for the agony. Only realizing afterward that he'd just given her a tap. Her cunt clenched deliciously. Despite herself, she giggled. He tapped her a few times more, seemingly able to land the leather right on her engorged clit at will. Poppy's backside jerked and wobbled, her pussy quivered on the edge of another climax.

Brent inspected the belt, shaking his head at the liquid sheen that now coated its surface. "Good God you are something else, Mom." He leaned closer to see the fine detail of his work. Her ass was now streaked a vibrant red. While he looked her over he knuckled the head of his cock through his trousers. When he caught her looking he arched his brows and asked, "Want to see what you do to me?" Poppy's tongue darted out unconsciously to wet her bottom lip. Brent chuckled and flicked open his button and fly. His pants and boxers slid down his thighs and his massive, painfully erect member sprang free.

"Ooh," Poppy let the sound escape her lips before she could stop herself. That was her son's cock she was admiring. And what a cock it was. Nothing like Charlie's which, even when pharmacologically enhanced, looked about as enticing as a strip of uncooked streaky bacon. Brent's was a thing of streamlined, uncircumcised beauty. A torpedo-shaped slab of meat with its targets set right on her dripping pussy. Poppy cooed softly to herself as she drank him in.

There was not an ounce of shame or embarrassment on his face as he encircled his girth with his hand and gave himself a long, slow stroke. Poppy's attention was drawn to the clear drop of precum which formed a pearl on his tip.

"You need this, don't you, mom?" She was staring at his cock and he was staring at the shadowed area below her flame-stung ass, where her pussy was radiating heat. When she met his eye her cheeks flushed with shame. She thought of offering a denial but knew that her need was written starkly on her face. "You took your punishment without complaint. In fact..." He shocked her again by brazenly sliding a finger through her slit. He didn't complete the sentence but chuckled at the droplets rolling down his hand. He sucked the moisture off his fingers, gorging on her taste and letting out a deep, "Mmm."

He shuffled forward a step and gripped the sides of her broad backside in his large hands. His dick settled into the valley between Poppy's ass cheeks. She sucked air in between her teeth at the contact of the soft skin of his cock with her bottom. "How long have you waited for a man to give you exactly what you need?" He asked, not expecting an answer.

"Too long," Poppy answered in her mind but did not voice it.

"Look at this ass. It's a work of art, mom," Brent ran his thumb along the line of one of his belt slashes. Poppy flinched, her skin still tender. The rekindling of the pain made her pussy flutter. Brent continued, "And I've just put my signature on it." He took his dick in his hand and slid it down between her thighs. Poppy cursed breathlessly when his tip kissed her slit. Her son dragged the hood of his cock through her sticky folds and back up to her asshole. She'd never exposed herself to a man like this before. He repeated the action, using his dick like an oversized paintbrush, basting her cunt with her own juices.

"This," he said through clenched teeth as he positioned his cock to dock with her contracted entrance. "Belongs," he shoved into her forcefully, piercing her clamped hole. "To me!" He ended with a grunt as he felt her soft tissue enfold him.

Despite his outward calm, Brent was a raging wolf internally. It was only through his astonishing willpower he kept that snarling beast on a leash. He'd never been this way about a woman before but his mother's overwhelming sexiness, combined with the power dynamic which was always shifting between them, drove him close to insanity.

Poppy let out an animal sound as her body strained to accommodate her son's inflexible thickness. Her pussy walls stretched thin and clung to his shaft. She felt every internal ridge being shoved aside like tumblers inside a lock as he slid home right up to her cervix. She'd never felt so full, so occupied.

His cock had certainly unlocked something deep inside her. She felt it as it was let loose. A swirling, twisting, darting warmth that poured into her veins. It moved through her like a forest fire, gradually growing to an inferno that roared in her mind and threatened to consume her entirely. She'd never known this feeling before. She might have zoned out into a blissful stupor if she'd not been jerked out of it by a stinging slap to her rear. Brent knew just where to land it, right across the threads of pain that had submerged and cooled in her skin. Immediately they were inflamed with the pain of the first blows that made them. The excess of stimulus forced her into a premature climax. It was short-lived but wonderfully acute. Her sheath tightened like a Chinese finger trap on her son's cock and rippled over it, stroking it with each convulsion. This was finally enough to break Brent's stoic facade and he let out a low groan at the pleasure.

Breasts swaying with each heaving breath, Poppy brought herself down from coming all over her son's dick. Brent considerately slid his shaft into her in long, smooth strokes that prolonged her tingling bliss. Delighting in the sensuality of their meshed bodies, Poppy spread her knees slightly wider, offering her son an even greater ease of access.

Charlie would have gone off already like a damp party popper, even before her climax. He'd probably be snoring away by now, leaving her feeling empty and unsatisfied. But Brent, wonderful Brent, was still rolling pin hard inside her and relentless in his deep thrusting. His dick scraped clean the lifetime's worth of disappointment that clung to her vaginal walls, leaving them feeling refreshed and raw to every sensation he was pumping into her.

He rode her until she was grunting incoherently. Then, as she began circling the drain of another climax, Brent smacked her again, this time on the other cheek. The effect of the flaring pain was immediate. Her pussy clenched and a second orgasm jolted through her like he'd connected her to a live wire. Brent cruelly pulled his dick all the way out until his plum-sized head stretched her entrance to its snapping point. He left a cavity behind it where her internal walls vacillated like sailcloth. Yet, this climax was even more powerful than the first. Her belly clenched, her internal muscles had not worked this hard in years. Ten minutes with Brent was worth an hour of pilates. She was just coming down from it when Brent punched his blunt tip back in through her rigidly locked tissues. Poppy cried out as her orgasm snapped back around and blasted her with a third muscle-jellifying spasm. Her son gripped her hips and held his dick as deep as it would go inside her as her internal muscles ground his length, her body juddering. Poppy whimpered as she weathered the pleasure storm.

This was too much. She was exhausted, splayed out on her couch and gasping for breath. Her stylish dress was just a red band around her middle. Brent did not let up though. She groaned piteously as he began the process all over again. Slowly fucking her slippery, muscular cunt with a dick that now felt swollen to bursting. Poppy marveled at her son's self-control. She'd never known a man who could maintain his composure for so long without slipping. His need to explode inside her must be excruciating.

When she glanced back she saw his face set in concentration. He was clearly under strain, but able to master himself. He even managed to give her a lopsided grin as he slammed into her again and again with indefatigable force.

"You're too much," He grunted between thrusts, "Your incredibly tight pussy, your perfect ass," he slapped her playfully on the behind for emphasis, nearly making her come again, "You're the fucking sexiest woman I know, Mom. Now," He reached around her and scooped up her pendulous tits. He squeezed them almost to the point of pain. He did not have to coax out her nipples again, they were already hard as pebbles. He held her breasts for leverage so that he could slam his hips into the cushion of her ass with everything he had. Her cries turned to animal grunts. No one had ever taken her body through its extremes like this before. She'd not know her limits extended this far.

He continued, "I'm going to make you remember who you can come to whenever you are feeling under-appreciated."

Brent was close now. There was no way he could hold back any longer. Poppy stuck out her ass as far as she could, finding herself desperate to feel him fill her up. "Yes, " She managed to pant out, "Yes! Come for me. Come for mommy. Come on baby."

Suddenly his large warm hands were gone from her tits. They returned to swinging dangerously, slapping against her body and the couch. She was about to moan out a complaint, her nipples ached to be crushed like grapes between his fingers, when she heard the smack. An instant later she felt the sting. Brent had smacked right across a belt lashing. She threw her head back as her pussy clenched.

Whack!

Brent struck her again, right on the same spot. Poppy cried out piteously. She was going to come again and without his seed inside her. She tried to hang on but Brent was riding her mercilessly to the finish. He began to rain down slaps on her quivering mound of ass flesh as he pounded into her. Each blow gave a mini climax of the magnitude of her first orgasm. But they were now happening one after the other in such rapid succession she felt it overloading her nervous system. Just when she thought she'd reached her peak another would arrive, building and boiling, until she was screaming out her ecstasy. Surely her mind would fuse under such an onslaught?