Small Chicks Fuck 2 Big Black Dicks

Story Info
Co-workers get fucked by 2 big black cocks.
4.2k words
4.15
19.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace and I have been co-workers for the past 15 years already and we have grown close over the years. Our husbands are also good friends back from their university days, and our families have spent a lot of weekends and a couple of vacation trips together. It feels amazing that we have formed such an amazing bond considering that our personalities are quite opposites.

Let me share what Grace is like. She is the type of girl who likes to party a lot during her younger years, smoking and drinking as much as she can. Up until now, she prefers going to bars and clubs when she gets the chance to go out. She is an early bloomer when it comes to sex, losing her virginity at age 13 to her high school fling, and also very promiscuous, claiming to have slept with more than 20 guys, a mix of boyfriends and one-night stands, before getting married. Now that she is married, she still has sex outside her marriage and is vocal about it to her close friends.

I, on the other hand, is the opposite of Grace. Growing up, I preferred staying at home instead of partying, I don't smoke, and I didn't drink until I was in my mid-twenties. Currently, I enjoy going to music lounges and quiet restaurants with my husband, and we both don't like going to noisy clubs. I was a late bloomer, having my cherry popped at the age of 22 to my 3rd boyfriend, and my husband is only the second guy I've had sex with before getting married. Although I engage in extramarital sex now that I am married, I have been very discreet about it.

Although we've been in the same company for a long time, this is the first time we are working on a project together. We sat together in the project core team meeting where the key customers were introduced to us, then we were informed that they were flying in the following week to have a workshop with us in person. During the meeting, I sensed that there was something bothering Grace as she kept on fidgeting and a was not focused on the discussion. After the meeting, I asked her if something was wrong, so she closed the door behind us and began to share.

Apparently, she had a one-night stand with the key customer, Damon, a few years back. She told me that they worked together in the past, and in one occasion they went out drinking and she ended up fucking him in his hotel room. With the way Grace was telling the story, I got confused if she was worried or excited, so I coyly asked her. She told me that she is confused as well, but the only thing she was sure of was that his cock was the biggest she has had. This was too much information for me, so I decided to stop her and pulled her to go with me to buy coffee instead.

While we had our coffee at a nearby Starbucks, Grace couldn't stop talking about Damon even if I tried to change the topic a few times. I knew she wanted to fuck him again, but she is convincing me that she didn't want to, so I was just laughing at her the whole time. However, all the stories about how big his cock had made me curious, and I started wondering how big he really was and how Grace was able to take his cock considering she was even more petite than I am. I could just imagine how much her vagina got wrecked that time, pretty much like mine maybe when I fucked 2 black guys (see Business Trip Sex: Start Up Owners).

Fast forward to the following week, our visitors arrived at the office early on Monday morning, and I got to meet Damon and a few folks from his team. Damon looked handsome and fit, and my mind wondered again how well-endowed he is. After some pleasantries, we jumped straight to work and discussed the project requirements. I was observing Grace and Damon the whole time, and although they acted very professional, I can sense that there was sexual tension between the two of them. The way Damon looked at Grace seemed like he wanted to fuck her right then and there, and the glow in Grace's eyes made me feel like she wanted to get fucked as well.

The workshop went well, and we ended on a Thursday as planned. After having dinner with the whole team, we sent them off as they were flying back home, and it was only then that I learned that Damon was staying longer to spend the weekend here. Moreover, his cousin flew with him as well as they wanted to explore some bars and go to the beach over the weekend. I gave Grace a look upon learning about Damon's plans as if to tell her to behave herself, and she just winked at me.

After Damon's team left, his cousin came, and he introduced him to us as Chris. Like Damon, Chris was also fit and handsome, but not as tall as Damon. Grace and I had a round of drinks with the guys where Damon invited us to join them on their weekend beach trip. I declined their invitation as I had plans with the family, while Grace said she will check if she and her husband can join. Chris then suggested that maybe we can join them Friday night for some drinks and requested us to take them to the cool bars. Grace said yes immediately and joined the guys in convincing me to join, and I just told them that I need to align my plans with my husband.

I left shortly after I downed my drink, and I made sure Grace came with me as I was sure Damon was going to try and get inside her pants again. As we walked to the parking lot, she told me that she feels horny towards Damon, something I already assumed as it was obvious. She then practically begged her to join them tomorrow for some barhopping, and I, being a good friend, agreed to join them to try and keep Damon's cock away from Grace's pussy. When I got home, I told my husband about the plan and he agreed that I should go and be Grace's guardian, then we both laughed before dropping the conversation.

I came to work the following day wearing a black, halter dress which I covered up with a jacket to be office appropriate. I thought I would just ditch the jacket when we go for drinks in the evening. Given the cut of my dress, I decided to go bra-less, anyway it won't be obvious given I have small tits and the creases on my dress would conceal my nipples. I did wear a black, lace thong as I usually do when in a dress, and a nice red stiletto completed my outfit.

Grace came in with the same idea as mine, party attire concealed in a blazer. She had a black mini skirt on, which is normal for her even in the office, and a white drape blouse with a deep neckline. She also has small tits, so her neckline didn't look inappropriate for the office, plus we were quite used to these types of attire on Grace as she this is how she normally is. I commented her look when she passed by my place, and she just winked at me said she was excited for the plans tonight.

This Friday was uneventful at work which is what I hoped for after 4 days of intense workshop. After we got off work, we met with Damon and Chris at their hotel lounge for dinner, then went to a nearby bar to get some drinks. After a round of drinks, Chris said that he read about a popular club a couple of blocks away from their hotel and would like to try it. We told him that it would be hard to get in as it was a Friday night, but he insisted so we still went.

True enough when we got there, the queue was already quite long. Damon asked Grace and me if there is a way we can get in faster, and Grace said that the only way was to get a VIP room, but it would cost around $500 just to reserve it. Chris immediately said it wasn't an issue and pulled out his wallet and asked Grace to go with him and get the VIP room so we could skip the queue and get in the club.

The VIP room was a bit big for four people, but this was the smallest they have. It had 2 couches with tables so you can relax and have drinks and finger food, and it also has a couple of bar tables should you choose to drink by the ledge and see the crowd dancing to the music at the ground floor. Given the price, it came with 2 bottles of whiskey and our choice of food, and a dedicated wait staff who stayed outside the room in case we need anything.

As the music played on and the drinks started flowing, the Damon and Chris started getting into their groove. They moved to cocktail area to dance, then shortly after they asked me and Grace to join them. As the night wore on and the effects of alcohol started to kick in, the dancing slowly turned into grinding. Damon's and Chris' bodies were now rubbing into Grace's and mine, but the groove made it feel normal. I tried to remain conscious of what is happening and make sure this would not lead to anything more than dancing, but I found myself failing at it.

We switched dancing partners a few times, and I felt both Damon's and Chris' cocks press against my back and my ass when they were dancing with me. There were times where the wrapped their arms around me and I was pretty sure both grabbed my tits, but all the touching and feeling was turning me on, so I just let it go. As all of this was happening, I went to check on Grace a few times, and I could tell she was really turned on, and horny as well, given the way she was grinding her ass against Damon's or Chris' crotch, whoever she was dancing with.

I tried to put a stop to what was happening, so I moved back to the couch area, but Damon followed me and continued dancing with me. He stood behind me, and as he rubbed his hard on against my ass, he reached over and grabbed my tits and my crotch. This move of his aroused me like crazy so instead of fighting it, I rested my head on my chest, closed my eyes, and allowed him to touch me as he wished.

As I let my body move to Damon's grind, I felt him pull my dress to the middle of my chest exposing my right tit, and before I could open my eyes to see what was going on, I felt a warm pair of lips plant a kiss on my nipple. I initially thought that it was Chris but was surprised to see that it was Grace who was now sucking on my nipple. I was too horny to resist and Damon knew that, so he did the same to the left side of my dress and asked Chris to suck on my other nipple.

After sucking and nibbling on my left nipple, Chris held me by my arms and pulled me closer to him. Damon let me go and grabbed Grace from his cousin. Chris led me to the opposite corner of the VIP room, and as we walked, he pulled up the hem of my dress to expose my thong covered ass. Before I could pull my dress down, he already managed to pull my thongs aside and feel my soaked pussy. Before I could say anything, Chris had already pulled his cock out and has started rubbing it against my ass and pussy lips.

Chris bent me forward a bit then he guided his hard cock inside my pussy. He held me by my elbows and began fucking me in the middle of the VIP room. I was surprised with what was happening but somehow, I did not stop Chris from fucking me. I looked to see where Grace was and saw that she was making out with Damon on the opposite corner of the room. Chris then moved me near the wall so I could support myself, then he started fucking me hard. I know I was moaning loudly but my sex noise was drowned by the loud club music.

Chris stopped fucking me a few moments after and asked me to suck his cock. I sat in front of him and did as told. It wasn't the biggest cock I've had but it was still huge. I wanted to lick the tip of his cock first but as soon as I open my mouth, Chris pushed his cock inside me, and I took as much as I could until I gagged. He then held me by my head and started fucking my mouth, and I sucked as much as I could, keeping my mouth tight against his cock.

After a while, Chris helped me up to my feet, raised my left leg around his hips, then once again fucked me this time in standing position. As he fucked me, I could see that Grace was getting her share as Damon was fucking her doggy style against the wall. At this point, lust has completely taken over me and I started telling Chris to fuck me harder.

Chris turned me around once more, but this time bent me over the couch. As soon as I got my balance, I felt his cock penetrate me once more and I started moaning loudly again. Damon did the same to Grace, so we were now facing each other as we got fucked from behind by 2 black cocks. Grace was moaning louder than me, but at the same time she was also talking dirty to Damon. This turned me on even more, so I began meeting Chris' every thrust, making his cock go deeper into my cunt.

Our moans may have been loud as our nasty deed was interrupted by a knock on the door. Grace and I stood up quickly and covered ourselves, while the guys zipped up and Damon opened the door. The waiter just wanted to check if everything was fine inside and Damon gave him a thumbs up. Chris wanted to start fucking again as he grabbed Grace this time, but Damon suggested we go back to their hotel room to finish the deed.

As we walked back to their hotel, Damon and Chris couldn't keep their hands from Grace's and my body. I had to stop them a couple of times as I don't want to risk being seen in public getting touched 2 guys. Although Grace didn't seem to mind, I was firm that they should keep their hands off me, but I still felt a couple of gropes to my ass and my tits. Once we were in the elevator of the hotel, I couldn't stop the guys anymore as they touched and rubbed against me and Grace, and this went on until we got to their room.

When we got inside their room, Chris grabbed Grace while Damon pulled me towards him. The guys wasted no time pulling our clothes off, and as soon as I was completely naked, Damon started sucking on my nipples alternately. As I had my tits pleasured, I saw Grace was bent over the armchair and Chris was licking her ass while he groped her tiny tits. I turned my attention to Damon who now has his cock out, and I gave him a gentle hand job as he continued sucking on my tits and started fingering my pussy.

I then felt Damon pushing me down by my shoulder until I knelt and had his huge cock in front of my face. I saw that he was bigger than his cousin, but this did not stop me from giving him a nice blow job, taking as much of his cock as I can inside my mouth. I was getting into a nice rhythm sucking Damon's cock when I suddenly heard Grace screech and I had to stop and check what happened. Apparently, Chris started fucking her ass, and slowly her squirms of pain turned into moans of pleasure. After hearing her start to talk dirty again, I shifted my attention back to Damon who was now asking me to join him on the bed.

Damon lay flat on his back with his huge cock standing at attention. I crawled up the bed and mounted him cowgirl style, and I slowly went down his cock until it hit my cervix. I started to ride his cock slowly, enjoying the feeling of getting stretched by a huge black cock with each thrust. Damon let me control the pace at first, then he began to take control. He held me firmly by my hips and started pushing me down harder on his cock while meeting my motions with his own thrusts until he was literally hammering away in my pussy.

My soft moans turned into screams of pleasure as Damon pounded my cunt. At one point he moved his hands from my hips to my tits and firmly pinched my stiff nipples, making me squirm in both pleasure and pain. He did this a couple more times before moving his hands to ass then he groped my ass cheeks and teased my asshole. He was way taller than me so he could easily reach my ass and play with my asshole.

"Are you an ass virgin?" Damon asked as he pressed a finger against my asshole.

"Nope!" I responded in between moans.

"I thought so!" he said as he inserted a finger up my ass. It hurt a bit as I wasn't lubricated there, but he pulled it out almost immediately, so it wasn't that bad.

"Hey bro, come here and work her ass off as well!" Damon said to Chris.

A second after, I felt a tingling sensation behind me as Chris started licking my ass while my pussy was still stuffed with Damon's cock. I was moaning louder again and then I squirmed as I felt Chris' finger enter my asshole. He must have had some lubricants as it slid in nicely, and I felt him finger my ass a little before rimming my ass with more lube.

Damon stopped thrusting inside me then pulled me down to hug me tight which pushed my ass up for Chris to use. Shortly after, I felt Chris' cock press against my asshole then slowly slid inside until both were balls-deep in me. I could say I missed having both my holes get stretched by huge cocks, and I was just filled with lust as the guys double penetrated me. Grace knelt beside us on the bed and started slapping my ass she encouraged to guys to fuck me as hard as they could.

I was in cloud 9 as the guys used me to satisfy their cocks. I was moaning, panting, squirming, and sometimes even talking dirty as I got fucked. I came at least 2 times in this position, and my body was convulsing between the two guys, but they just kept fucking even when I practically begged them to stop so I could catch my breath. Finally, after my second orgasm, they let me take a breather and pulled their cocks out of my ass and pussy. I lay on the bed exhausted but satisfied after two explosive orgasms.

Damon and Chris let me lay and rest on the bed while they went for a smoke. As the guys puffed away on their cigarettes, Grace satisfied her oral fixation by giving them a blow job. Once they were done smoking, they asked Grace to go on top of me in sixty-nine position and play with my still sensitive and swollen clit. As I moaned in pleasure, Grace started rubbing her cunt against my face, so I returned the favor and started eating her pussy as well. We went on like this for a few minutes until the guys decided to join the fun.

Damon stood by my head and asked me to suck his cock before finger blasting Grace's. dripping pussy. On the other hand, Chris held me by my ankles and spread my legs open, before stuffing Grace's mouth with his cock. As she sucked Chris' dick, Grace continued playing with my pussy, rubbing my clit vigorously. As my moans started getting louder due to a brewing orgasm, Chris took his queue and started finger blasting me, sending me into another explosive orgasm. I started convulsing intensely underneath Grace, while Damon kept his cock in my mouth suppressing my loud moans.

After my body relaxed a bit, Damon pulled his cock out of my mouth and began to insert it in Grace's pussy. Since my face was right beneath Grace's cunt, I saw Damon's monster cock stretch her pink pussy lips and enter her inch by inch until he was completely inside her. As Damon started to fuck Grace, his balls started swaying in front of my face which I then started to lick and gently suck, making Damon moan and grunt harder as he banged Grace.

While I worked on Damon's balls, I felt my own pussy getting stretched slowly with Chris' cock until I felt his balls hit my perineum. He then fucked me in a rhythmic pattern going slowly in and out of me a few times before suddenly ramming his shaft inside my cunt. The slow thrusts made me moan softly, but the hard thrust that came after them made me screech and pant every time. Chris fucked me this way the whole time which gave me another orgasm, my fourth for the night.

Grace had her share of pleasure as she lay on top of me getting fucked by Damon from behind. She was moaning loudly and talking dirty the whole time as Damon fucked both her pussy and her ass, switching a few times along the way. I was pretty sure she orgasmed more than once as well since I felt her body shiver a few times while getting pounded by Damon. After what seemed like an eternity of fucking, I heard both guys saying that they were getting closer to filling out cunts with their jizz. Moments after, I heard Damon groan as he filled Grace's pussy with his cum. Chris followed shortly after as I felt his warm semen spray inside my pussy.

As Damon pulled his cock out of Grace's cunt, his jizz oozed out of her and started dripping on my face. Damon saw the drips of his cum on my face, so he wiped it off with his finger then rubbed it on my lips. He then asked me to lick his cum off Grace's pussy and I obliged by spreading her pussy with my fingers before slowly lapping away at the cum that oozed out of it. Grace did the same to my pussy. As Chris' jizz slowly trickle down from my pussy to my ass, I felt Grace's tongue slithering thru my holes, licking off as much sperm as she could with each pass. It was the first time I have licked and swallowed a man's cum from another pussy, and also having cum licked off mine, and it was such a turn on that I wanted to fuck some more, but it was already in the wee hours of the morning and Grace and I had to come home to our husbands.

12