Small Man on Campus - Ch. 02

Story Info
An unexpected reunion with Cam escalates things further.
5.1k words
4.22
9.3k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timidobs
timidobs
76 Followers

After the "hookup" with Cam, Emily and I didn't specifically rehash or talk about what happened over the next few weeks.

I was starting to chalk it up as one of those one-off, wild college experiences you're supposed to have. A crazy story that I might one day feel comfortable sharing at a bar or something.

That doesn't mean it didn't stick with me. Every part of it. Cam's massive cock sliding in and out of Emily (and across my face), seeing Em absolutely fucked into submission, having another guy's cum on me, the simultaneous arousal and humiliation of it all. It was burned in my brain. There were obviously reminders of it too...I'd see his permanent marker autograph on my poster several times a day. And the autograph he left on Emily's ass wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

I felt like I always noticed it at the worst times...like when I'd be kissing down her back during foreplay, or doggystyle, or when she had her legs up over my shoulders and I was going down on her. It got in my head and I hated it, but it sometimes made me so hard too.

The massive orgasm I had during that encounter was the most confusing thing to get my head around. I'd never thought of or been turned on by the idea of a girlfriend being railed by another guy like that. I'd never felt gay or bi or been called effeminate or felt wimpy. But maybe seeing Em with a truly superior "alpha male" like that just felt like the inescapable natural order of things, I guess. I hated it.

Even if Em and I weren't talking about what happened, the intimacy dynamic between us changed. She was hornier. There was no way around it. Starting things more often. Less handjobs, more sex. And more receptive to my advances. I tried to overlook that a lot of her preferences seemed shaped by what had happened with Cam. She wanted to 'sixty nine' a lot with her on top. Told me to spank her and talk dirty to her. Told me to put a finger in her butt. Made a few jokes about getting a huge dildo for herself. She still wanted to wear a condom though, explaining that thing with Cam was a one-time mistake.

I was happy to go along with most of it. How could I be mad at a less inhibited girlfriend? But I could tell I wasn't doing it exactly the way she wanted. After, she'd always need me go down on her for longer. Or sometimes she'd just rub herself to completion in front of me.

"Is there something you want me to do different?" I'd ask, sliding my fingers in between her legs to try to rub her.

She'd push my hand away, smile, kiss me on the cheek, and shake her head.

It just seemed like it was never enough for her. I never asked, but I knew I was competing against her memory with Cam. How could something so hot also be so humiliating and make me so mad?

At one point I asked her about Cam since I knew they were in the same class. Emily said he usually wasn't even there, and it was a 200-student lecture anyway. Typical football player. But they apparently hadn't really talked since then. I couldn't tell if that made her feel used or not.

One Friday night, about three weeks after the first encounter, Emily and were eating dinner together in the Manzanita dining hall. We didn't usually eat there, but some of our friends lived there and we'd been hanging out with them.

We were just wrapping up when we heard yelling across the hall.

"Eyy! Em!" We turned. Cam making a beeline toward us, having broken off from about a half dozen other football players, all wearing different combinations of team gear. Cam specifically had a black tanktop and track pants. He stood by our table, leaning in for a harmless side hug with Emily, and giving me a fist bump.

"Mikey." He pointed at me.

"Matt." I replied directly. I wasn't sure how I felt that he'd left a searing imprint on my brain and felt his balls on my lips, and he didn't remember my name.

"Right, Matty. My bad." He looked back at Em. "What are y'all doing here?"

"Just hanging with friends," Emily replied. "Headed back now to Barrett now. How about you?"

"Back from practice. I gotta study for that Monday exam. Haven't read a chapter," Cam laughed, then paused. "You in? Help me out?"

I expected Emily to look back over at me for some type of permission, or excuse, but she just said, "Yeah, sure!"

"I mean..." I started. "It's Friday night. We were gonna -- "

"Can Matt come?" Emily interrupted. "He can study for something too."

"Of course, whatever." Cam shrugged.

"Grab our laptops, babe?" Em turned to me and asked.

"Yeah, man." Cam added. "I'm in 506 when you get back."

I started doing the math in my head. Me walking 15 minutes to Barrett Hall where my dorm and our laptops were, then 15 minutes back. Them alone for 30 minutes. I paused. I didn't want them alone. But I didn't want to overreact or come across as insecure by being weird about it.

"Yeah sure," I replied. Didn't seem likely a lot could happen in 30 minutes.

I couldn't have booked it faster to my dorm room though, where both Emily's and my backpacks were. I threw our laptops and notebooks into one backpack and raced back. The whole time I was chewing myself out for agreeing to this, at one point even mumbling out loud. "C'mon, Matt...Why are you being such a fucking little bitch? Get it together." My resolve was escalating with every step back to Manzanita. And I decided we weren't going to stay.

Cam's door was open when I approached 506. A good sign things hadn't gone too far. My stomach turned when I heard Em giggling though.

Reaching the doorway, I stared in. Cam had a single room. Another athlete perk, I guess. They were...really just studying. Sure, they were squeezed in kind of tight next to each other sitting at Cam's desk, backs to the door. There was a book open, with a notebook. Clothes were on. But Em was still giggling at something Cam said or did, leaning in for a playful shove, hardening my resolve to get us out of there.

I was relieved things hadn't gone further. And I wasn't about to let them.

"Em, we actually got to go." I said, approaching the desk as they both turned around. "We've got...that thing."

"What thing?" Emily asked, confused. "I need to study for this exam too."

"Okay, well we can do it back at my room."

Cam was just watching the exchange.

"Wait, why? I don't want to...I'm good studying here."

"C'mon," I hissed, grabbing Em's wrist tight and starting to tug on her.

"Owww...Matt..." she whined. "What's wrong with you?"

"Hey man," Cam stood up from the desk. "Pretty sure she can do what she wants." He slowly reached for my arm that was holding Emily's wrist.

And the second he touched it, all the rage of the humiliation Cam suckered me into last time came back to me, and I knew I wasn't going to let him do that to me again.

"Fuck off me!" I yelled, swinging hard out of nowhere with my other hand, over Emily's head and up toward his face. Ever the athlete, Cam leaned back quickly, avoiding most of the sucker punch, but not all of it. Emily shrieked my name. Everyone froze. I had clipped Cam hard. My knuckles burned. I'd never thrown a punch before. We both stared for a moment, maybe in mutual shock from the audacity I had. He brushed the part of his lip I must've hit, glancing quickly to check for blood. None.

Before I could fully get my hands up and say, "Wait, please!", Cam's friendly confidence shifted to a blank death stare, and he lunged forward, a hand on my throat and another grabbing a handful of my shirt. He lifted me up off my feet, my legs dangling and flailing for a second before he walked a few steps and pinned me against the wall with the loudest thud. My feet were still off the ground.

"Little bitch...we were cool..." He grunted, shaking me like a doll.

Pinned by his hand against my throat, I couldn't breathe. He drew a fist back and landed a rear hook across my cheek. I heard and felt cracks and pops, but couldn't tell where. I couldn't hold my head up straight. Bright lights, everything blurry. I felt another jab right in my abs. Now I really couldn't breathe. I tried to wheeze but nothing could come in or out.

"Cam, wait! He was being stupid..." Emily begged, getting up from the chair.

"You tough?" Cam asked, switching to landing a massive open handed slap across my face. It still felt like a punch, but stung too. This was it. I was going to die.

"You tough?" He asked again, this time a backhand. Both sides of my face were burning.

The bitch slaps kept coming, which from Cam felt like a frying pan across my face, with the occasional gut punch tossed in. My ears ringing and face stinging and neck exploding. I couldn't see straight. But I saw Emily over Cam's shoulder. Scared? In awe? It was hard to tell.

"CAAM!" Emily shrieked, she put a hand on his arm.

Cam finally stepped back, letting me drop to the floor. Gasping for breath with my airway reopened, all I could see were his bare feet in front of me.

"You tough?" Cam asked one more time.

I shook my head.

"What are you then?" Cam asked.

I shook my head again...I didn't understand the question. I was so woozy. I was going to vomit.

"You're a bitch. You want more, bitch?" Cam asked. I slowly shook my head.

A long pause before I heard Emily speak. "Let's forget this...we were having fun. He was just being a dumbass."

I slowly looked up, as much as it hurt to move. I was seeing blurry doubles, but Cam had turned and slumped onto his bed, frustrated at being set off like that. Then he pointed at me on the ground.

"You're lucky your girl's looking out for you, bitch...I'd fucking end you. Don't you fucking touch me again."

Dark closed in and I collapsed.

When I woke up, I didn't immediately remember where I was. I recognized a dorm room. Cold tile on my body because...my shirt was off now. Someone had taken it off and rolled it up under my head like a pillow. There was a bunch of dried blood on it. I was looking at the wall when I turned my head to face the other way and look back at the rest of the room.

Not my dorm room. My eyes scanned up the frame of the bed I was laying next to, where I saw a small pale white blob and a larger dark one next to it.

Something was sort of blocking half my vision though...I brushed my eye and stared at what fell down on the floor next to me. A black thong, crusty with what was obviously cum, had been thrown on my face. I knew Em's thongs. That was one of them.

Vision returning, I remembered what went down before I was knocked out. And I realized that the "pale blob" on the bed was Emily, completely naked and propped up on her forearms with her feet tucked neatly under her butt. Her butt which still had Cam's Sharpie autograph. She was in between Cam's bare muscular legs, rocking forward and back as she sucked his long dark cock. Or at least tried to suck. It seemed like she could get her mouth maybe a third of the way down, so she was alternating between sucking and long licks, pivoting her head to get different parts of Cam's shaft.

And Cam was...not even looking at her. He was naked and scrolling on his phone. The fact that he could so effortlessly get the girl I adored to fawn over him...I understood, but it still made me furious.

"You sure you don't want me back in that pussy?" Cam asked Em, brushing one of his fingers along her cheek.

"It's so numb, Cam...you wrecked it," Emily groaned, sliding her mouth off and switching to stroke his massive cock with her hands. It was definitely a two-hand job.. "I didn't know guys could stay so hard...so many times. And come so many times."

"Yeah...you gotta get on the pill though. I want to nut up in that." Cam smiled. "You getting tired?"

"Ugggh....yes...my arms and mouth are so sore." Emily released his cock and dramatically threw herself across his muscular thighs, bringing her back hand to her forehead like one of those naked ladies in a Renaissance painting.

"Guess you both got knocked out tonight," Cam laughed, tilting his head toward me. His face lit up when he saw I was awake, and me staring back at them blankly.

"Speaking of, there's Sleeping Beauty!" He yelled excitedly. "How you feeling, Matty? That shit was crazy...we can forget about it. Know you didn't mean it."

I tried to ignore him and just lift myself up to at least all fours. It was slow going. I ached all over, and was struggling to hold my head up. But I managed.

I tried to reach into my pocket for my phone, but was too sore to angle my arm that way and hold myself up with the other. "What time is it?" I wondered aloud, seeing it was now pitch black outside the dorm window.

"3 AM, maybe." Cam replied.

I did some quick math in my head. If I'd gotten back to the dorm around 9...Cam must've knocked me out by 9:15. Have they been fucking for six hours?

Cam slid his huge naked frame to the edge of the bed, leaning forward so he could look directly down at me. Emily followed, kneeling next to him, her arms wrapped around his tree trunk arm. I tried to glance up but just looked back down in embarrassment when I saw Cam's huge cock dangling off the edge of the bed, maybe two feet from my face. It was weird...me still wearing my shorts and them completely naked, and I was the one feeling insecure.

"Baby...how are you feeling?" Emily asked me. "I can't believe you did that..."

Groggy, mad, and mind racing, I didn't respond.

"Why you still being rude, Matty?" Cam asked, obviously annoyed at the silent treatment I was trying to give. I scoffed.

"Because I'm done with this shit. I don't have to put up with this." I grumbled, where I finally got one knee up. One more and I could stand and get the hell out. "You coming, Emily? Or is this it?"

Emily bit her lip, her arms tightening around Cam's huge upper arm. "Matt...it's just...we're just having fun. He's not my boyfriend or anything. You are. He's just fun. You should stay."

"I'm leaving," I sputtered, near crying. "And we're done if you don't come with me. I shouldn't even take you now."

"Look, Matt." Cam sighed. "I don't give a shit what you do, but she wants you to stay. So let's keep her happy."

"I don't have to listen to you," I sneered back, hobbling to the doorway.

Cam shrugged. "I mean, true, yeah...as long as you're cool with word getting out."

I stopped and turned around again. "What does that mean?"

Cam held up his phone, screen facing toward me. There was a video playing. Still in pain, I hobbled closer to watch it. The first moment, it just looked like amateur porn. Some huge guy going doggystyle from his point-of-view with...then I realized it was Emily. With Cam...and that was me under them, from that first night in my door room. Cam had taken video of me licking my girlfriend while he split her open on top of me. My face definitely appeared a few times...I was unmistakable in it. How had I not seen the phone?

My stomach dropped. I looked like such a bitch in that video. I couldn't imagine it being seen by people who knew me. I thought for a few seconds, before realizing how I could get the upper hand back.

"If you show that..." I grunted. "I'll tell the cops about this." I pointed at my swollen, bloody, bruised face that Cam had caused.

"Tell them." Cam smiled as he brought his phone back to facing him, swiped once, then returned to showing it to me. "We can show them exactly what went down."

He was playing a video of my beating from earlier. Or at least...the start. It was me swinging first. I looked over at Cam's dresser, realizing he had one of those little black square USB cameras recording his room. Although now it looked conveniently unplugged.

I looked from the camera to Cam to Emily anxiously biting her lip at this exchange.

"Was this some kind of setup?" I asked, furiously looking between them both.

"Fucking serious right now?" Cam smirked. "You threw a punch. Nobody planned that shit. Half the team has cameras in their rooms to avoid bullshit accusations. But I guess it's coming in handy now. I mean, that's assault, right Matty? Like, you could be expelled or go to jail, right? So...you staying?"

I looked down at the floor for a long moment. There didn't seem to be another option. So I nodded.

"Gonna be a good boyfriend?" He asked. "At least as long as Em wants you?"

I nodded again.

"Let's make it official. Come here."

I slowly returned to the side of the bed, standing in front of Cam. He waved for me to stand in front of Emily instead, who was still kneeling on the bed next to him. Another gesture to get down on my knees, which I slowly did.

"Matt, look at Em, and repeat after me." Cam began, grabbing a handful of my hair in the back of my head. "Emily." He moved my head slightly like I was a hand puppet.

"Emily," I said back, staring into Em's eyes. She kept breaking eye contact with me, clearly embarrassed for me.

"Will you pretty please still be my girlfriend?"

"Will you pretty please still be my girlfriend?" I parroted.

"Even though I'm kind of a bitch and you should break up with me."

I paused. Emily giggled and smacked Cam's shoulder playfully for being so mean. Cam raised his eyebrows expectantly for me to talk, and when I didn't, he started to pull my head back and strain my burning neck.

"EventhoughImkindofabitchandyoushouldbreakupwithme," I couldn't get it out fast enough to stop the pain he was causing in my neck.

"You can hang with Cam as much as you want." Cam continued. I echoed.

"Please just let me lick your perfect little pussy." Emily giggled again as Cam said it and I repeated.

"What do you think, Em?" Cam asked, looking over to her with a smile.

"Hmmm...well..." Emily teasingly pretended to think about it for a second before she adjusted her position from kneeling on the bed to spreading her legs wide off the bed like Cam. "Okay! Yay, baby!" She leaned forward to kiss me, and I suddenly realized her face was caked in dry cum. They HAD been busy when I was knocked out. I winced slightly as she stuck her tongue in my mouth. She didn't seem to notice or care about my disgust.

"Atta boy. Eat up, Matty." Still holding the back of my head, Cam forcefully guided my face between Em's legs, right to her mound. It felt unnecessary for him to hold me there, I willingly licked Emily all the time. But he held me there for a while...Em moaning and squirming and writhing as I licked. Eventually, I'd been there so long my knees were aching. I shifted to all fours, lapping at her.

"Okay, okay," she finally whispered, the last shudders leaving her body, leaning back to get some distance from my tongue. "I'm good...I'm good." With her leaned back away from me, I could see more. At a slightly awkward angle, she was trying to stroke Cam at her side with one hand. He was still sitting at the edge of the bed too, and holding my head with one hand. He leaned in close to her, as if about to kiss her. Then he smiled, shook his head and laughed a little.

"Girl you are absolutely COVERED in jizz. Like a sexy frosted donut." He remarked. I'd noticed it too, but something about him confirming that he'd given her a facial, which Em NEVER let me do...really stung.

"Who's fault is that?" She giggled, brushing her fingers across the mess on her face.

"Yours for making me cum so much," he snapped back. "Plus if you were on the pill I'd come IN you, not ON you. Rinse off before the next round."

Em popped off the bed, Cam giving her butt a little smack as she went into the adjacent ensuite bathroom.

The shower turned on.

It occurred to me this was the first time Cam and I were alone together. His one hand lightly stroking his cock to keep it hard, the other holding the back of my head and keeping me down on all fours, between his knees.

After a moment he stopped looking at the bathroom door Emily had gone through. He looked from me, to his cock, and back to me again. He stopped stroking himself. Then he stared at and kind of studied me for what was probably just a few seconds, but felt like forever. I stared back up at him, my swollen and bruised face wet with Em's juices, slackjawed. He couldn't be considering...

timidobs
timidobs
76 Followers
12