Small Paul

Story Info
Intentional SPH from co-workers and friends.
1.5k words
4.36
11.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you can tell from my photos, my cock and balls are nearly average sized, I think. I enjoy humiliation so I consider my average-ish size a disadvantage.

About 30 years ago while living in the mid-west, I frequented a very popular nude beach on a river. Mazo Beach, now defunct. It was very popular at the time. Canoes floating down the Wisconsin river, fishermen and just the curious resulted in quite a few voyeurs at the beach and all (except for a few very obnoxious types) were welcomed by the nude crowd. While it is difficult to be an exhibitionist at a nude beach, this did provide a some opportunities for me.

When I first started visiting the beach, I was shaving my cock and balls as a sign of submission and for humiliation. Have you ever slept with a woman for the first time and surprised her with your bald cock? In the early 90's shaving for men was quite unusual. I liked the women didn't like that kind of surprise and would leave me with no sex and blue balls. Most all of them told their friends, which resulted in giggling, smirks and insults when I 'just happened' to run into them.

One of the first things I noticed at the beach was that while quite a few women were shaved, I seemed to be the only bald cocked male. This had the wonderful effect of humiliation and effeminization... especially after I was hit on by several gay men and explained to them that I was straight (I enjoyed being hit on). A straight male with shaved balls was clearly submissive and the whole beach soon would whisper about me.

The water in river is cold year round. The cold water helped me out several times. I would spot a mixed group of voyeurs sitting near the beach and I would go play in the water for quite a while until I was pretty cold and my cock was shriveled up nice and small. Then I would carefully, slowly and deliberately walk out of the water headed directly towards the voyeurs. I would pretend not to really take notice of them, but was always thrilled to when the noticed my now incredibly tiny cock and balls. Some of the comments I heard were "Good thing he shaves or you'd never see it at all," "seven year old kids are bigger," "is that a clit?" "are you proud of that?" If they addressed me directly, I would stop and talk, agreeing that my cock was small and if a kind person suggested that it was shriveled because of the cold water, I would say "no, it's always like this."

I found that mixed groups insulted me and humiliated me the most. College age kids were good, usually being half drunk and pretty rowdy. The guys liked to show off to their girlfriends and making fun of my cock was one way to show off. The best groups would be couples in their 30's. They would be secure talking about sex and their insults would be more sophisticated. A group of 3 or 4 couples was ideal and I would spend an afternoon entertaining them, walking back and forth near them, laying down next to them with my cock as small as possible and chatting with them whenever possible.

One day I was surprised to see Jan, a neighbor of mine, at the beach. Jan was there with Connie, her sister-in-law, and they were both out for a peek at some cock. Neither got undressed and Jan was in shorts and a halter. I quickly got myself wet and, because it was in mid-May, the water was especially cold, which quickly got me small. When Jan got near, I walked out of the water and said "Oh hi, Jan. Good to see you here." At first Jan was a little embarrassed but Connie wasn't. We talked a while and I told Jan that I was a nudist and often was naked at home. As I started to warm up, my cock started to grow, so I said I wanted to go for a quick swim again. While I headed towards the water, I heard Connie say something like "little dick, huh?" and Jan giggled. After I got cold enough again, I got out of the water and walked back to Jan and Connie, with my little dick bobbing back and forth politely just like a two year old's cock. I again chatted with Jan for a while, then she said she had to go. I told her to stop over some time and we'd have coffee.

A few days later I saw Jan heading towards my house, so I quickly stripped. It was a warm day and I was horny, so my cock wasn't going to be especially small today. Jan rang the bell and I opened the door a crack, told her I was naked but she should come in while I dressed. Jan came right in but said I didn't have to get dressed and I said "thanks." She might have had second thoughts, because she quickly told me she wasn't interested in sex and I said "too bad, but not a problem." She didn't want coffee but accepted some ice tea. We chatted and she looked at my cock pretty openly. Finally she nodded at my cock and said "You're a lot bigger today than at the beach." I told her the beach was cold and she said "That must be embarrassing, huh?" I agreed but explained that I liked being embarrassed and that is why I shaved. Jan laughed and said "I was going to ask you about that." She told me Connie thought my bald, tiny cock was hilarious and didn't stop laughing about it for several hours. I smiled and said that was great and Connie could come over anytime to laugh at me.

I took Jan and Connie with me to the beach several times and challenged them to humiliate me. They always stayed dressed and enjoyed walking me naked between them up and down the beach. They would get me to make my dick small, then walk me over to a group of voyeurs and say "Isn't this the smallest prick you've ever seen?" Jan would bring a camera and ask people to take pictures of me posing with she and Connie. We would pose with them to either side of me, my arms around their waists while they would laugh and point at my cock with their fingers held about and inch apart. Quite a few of the voyeurs would take photos with their cameras.

Connie really enjoyed laughing at me and making fun of me in front of others. She got her best shot at me on a brisk day late in the fall. She and Jan wanted to take me to the beach for one last time. Before we left, Connie made me shave my cock (even though I had shaved just a few hours before), then had me shave off all my body hair. Connie asked me to jack off for them. "I want to be sure you are real tiny today and your cock has no chance of puffing up." I happily jerked off for them, then smiled and slowly ate my own cum. Connie thought that was great and said "Do it again. I want to be sure you stay real small today. Were going to have fun." I again jerked off and ate my cum, then she had me do it a third time.

When we arrived at the beach, Connie wanted me to jerk off in the car "just to be sure," but I wasn't able to get hard. This pleased Connie. Before we walked down to the beach, Connie got a glass of ice cubes out of the cooler and had me go into the port-a-potty and push them up my ass. As soon as we got to the beach, Connie told me to get in the water and stay there until she called me.

After about 15 minutes, Connie motioned me to come out and she and Jan quickly walked me down the beach. The ice cubes in my ass and the cold river water had done their trick and I was as small as ever. Connie told me she wanted me to meet some people and the next thing I know I'm surrounded by about a dozen people, some of them from my work. Everyone but me was dressed. It turned out that Connie knew someone who knew someone at work and they somehow got everyone to come down 'for a surprise.'

Connie yelled "Look who's here. I told you he was small, didn't I!". The group stopped talking for a several seconds looking at me and then a couple of them started to laugh. I just acted cool and chatted with them but secretly I was in heaven. Connie's jerk off treatment worked well... that and the ice cubes, river and cool breeze. I stayed incredibly small all afternoon. Connie encouraged everyone to take pictures and share them.

And share they did. Work on Monday was pretty embarrassing and satisfying. Needless to say, no woman from work would ever accept a date from me again.