Small Penis Therapy

Story Info
A session with a sex therapist turns deeply humiliating.
2.6k words
4.47
31.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dr. Zhang will see you now."

I nodded at the pretty receptionist, Zola, and walked towards the door she had indicated. I had never been to a sex therapist before and I could feel my hands shaking as I walked. I knocked.

"Come in."

The room was a standard therapist's office, with two couches facing each other, pictures on the wall and fairly nondescript furniture. Dr. Zhang was seated on one of the couches and as I entered she met my eyes, smiling briefly.

"Please take a seat," she said, indicating the couch opposite her.

Dr. Zhang wore glasses and had sharp, intelligent eyes behind them that took me in as I sat across from her. Unusually for a therapist, she wore a smart suit with dress pants, tailored to perfection. She sat one leg crossed over the other, with her high heels dangling from her toes. Despite her young age -- she couldn't have been older than thirty -- she wouldn't have looked out of place in a corporate boardroom.

"So," she said. "I've been reviewing your files, and I understand Dr. Sushmita Adams referred you to my practice, after you'd taken some sessions with her regarding issues with anxiety and lack of self-confidence in your dating life?"

"That's right," I said somewhat nervously. "She said that you specialized in this area."

"I do indeed," she said. "Is it true that you've had trouble sustaining a relationship longer than a few weeks?"

"Yes. Things always start well, but generally I've had trouble sustaining things after a few dates."

Dr. Zhang nodded. "Tell me about your last relationship. How did things end?"

"We hit it off quite well after the first few dates. We even had sex, but she stopped talking to me right after actually."

"Hmm. Right after you had sex for the first time? Is this a common pattern for you? Was that how your previous relationship ended?"

I thought about it a moment. "Yes," I told her. "And actually the one before that as well. That's interesting, I've never thought about it that way. Do you think this might be an issue with maintaining an emotional connection after having sex for the first time?"

While I was speaking, I'd noticed that Dr. Zhang's eyes had drifted down to my crotch and back up again. The smallest of smiles crept over her face.

"That may be," she said, "although we'd need to get deeper into this to be sure."

She sat thinking, her head resting on her steepled hands. She was still smiling; her look was positively.. amused? It was hard to read her. I noticed as I watched her that she had an ample bosom behind her smart office jacket and white button down shirt. Definitely an attractive therapist, I thought.

Finally, she stood up, walking over to the filing cabinets on one side of the well. "It may be possible for me to help you. But in order to do so, we'd need to depart from standard procedure a little bit. Let me see -- ahh."

She extracted a sheaf of paper and a ballpoint pen, dropping them on my lap.

"What is this?"

"That's paperwork waiving all liability for what happens in these sessions. Like I said, I think we'll need to depart from standard therapeutic protocol quite a bit in order to help you with your issue, and that will mean dispensing with the usual legalese. Also, and this is quite non-standard, but there is a clause there which requires you to obey everything I tell you to do for the remainder of these sessions. I don't use that particular clause for many clients, but I do think that it will be beneficial in your case."

I was shocked. "I can't sign this!"

Dr. Zhang returned to her couch and sat down. "You have the option to not do so of course," she said. "But unfortunately, I must require that you do this if we are to continue having sessions together. Even if you sign, you are free at any time to walk away at any time, of course. But as Dr. Adams may have mentioned, my methods are fairly non-standard and based on my extensive clinical experience treating secondary referral patients. I do need this signed, so that I know you will commit to the treatment."

I swallowed. There was no way I could do this, could I? But I did need help, and she seemed extremely competent.

Dr. Zhang smiled at me. "I know this feels crazy, but trust me. You won't regret going through with this."

She really seems to know what she's doing, I thought. I felt reassured, and signed the paperwork as she'd asked.

Her smile widened. "Good," she said, standing up and taking the documents from me. "Really good," as she walked over to the cabinet and placed the paperwork inside.

"Now," she turned around and faced me, still standing.

"Stand up and take off your clothes. All of them."

I couldn't believe my ears. "I'm sorry -- what?"

"I told you," she said, smiling sweetly at me, "to stand up and take all of your clothes off."

"But, that's not decent, isn't -"

"Didn't you just sign paperwork promising to obey me?"

"Yes, but-"

"There are no buts. You committed to this."

I stood up, my knees shaking. "Dr. Zhang, I don't think I'm comfortab-"

"You have five seconds to start stripping or you can leave. Five, four," she said, raising her right hand and counting down on her fingers. "Three-"

I'd really intended to leave when I'd stood up. But whether from the aura of command emanating from this intimidating, gorgeous woman I'd only just met, or from the fear of having to leave and find yet another therapist or the desire to try something, anything, to resolve my dating issues, I couldn't find the will to leave.

Instead, my hands found my shirt buttons and began to unbutton them.

Dr. Zhang stopped counting and dropped her hand to her side, still smiling. She sat back down as I unbuttoned my shirt completely and set it on my couch, then bent over and stepped out of my shoes and socks. I quickly took off my pants and stood facing her clad only in my boxers, shivering slightly.

She raised an eyebrow. "Do I need to explain the meaning of 'all your clothes'?"

I gulped, shook my head, and stripped off my boxers too, placing them with the rest of my clothes. I turned to face her, my hands hanging awkwardly at my side, stark naked.

She was looking right at my penis. Ten seconds passed as Dr. Zhang started to smile again, and smile wider until she couldn't control herself anymore and started to dissolve into a fit of uncontrollable giggles.

I glared at her. "Is something the matter?"

She was laughing so hard she had tears in her eyes. "Oh my God, I suspected but never though..." She gained a measure of control over herself and looked me directly in the eye.

"You has a tiny little penis!" she said and at those words she started to laugh again and had to breathe deeply. "Not just a small penis, but the tiniest I have ever seen in this office! That is the root cause of your problems."

"But, that can't be, it's always seemed fine."

Some of the mirth disappeared from her face as she looked at me incredulously. "You truly believe this is-" she indicated my penis again -"fine?" her fingers tracing quotes in the air as she spoke.

"The average male penis is 5 inches flaccid and over 7 inches hard. If you don't believe me, I have studies here that measured this. Oh, and in my work, I've seen hundreds of penises right here in this office, and I tell you know, this is the smallest I've ever-" she couldn't continue speaking as she was still laughing.

She recovered herself again. "Meanwhile, you waltz in here with a little nub measuring -- how much exactly?"

She leaned over from where she was sitting and placed her thumb and pointer to measure my penis. "This can't be even two inches long. And -- oh my goodness, are you hard?"

I looked down. I was indeed hard. It was hard to explain, but the previous five minutes had been simultaneously the most humiliating and the most arousing of my life.

Something about the cruelty of Dr. Zhang's taunts hit something deep inside of me.

She slapped my penis, hard. I almost doubled over from the pain.

"I asked you," she said, and all the laughter had disappeared from her face, "to tell me if you were hard. Did you really have the temerity to get aroused here, while listening to me tell you the truth about your tiny little dick."

"Yes," I said, my eyes downcast.

Her gaze hardened. "Kneel," she said coldly.

I had no resistance left to give. I obeyed. "Closer," she commanded, and I shuffled forward on my knees until I was inches away from her.

She leaned over. On my knees, I had to look up to meet her eyes.

"Now then, I did promise that this wouldn't be exactly standard, didn't I? But the truth is, I've seen a lot of people here for sexual confidence. And treatment often depends on what exactly I find between their legs."

"If you'd been over 8 inches, then I'd have known that your self-confidence issues were purely in your head. Treatment would have focused on gaining confidence in sexual situations. In fact, I often start right here in my office. Oh yes," she said smiling, seeing the incredulous look on my face. "I let my big-dicked clients fuck me right here in this couch. A bit non-standard, but you can't argue with the results. Learning to take me is very good for them, and they go out to do great things."

"Oh dear, are you already jealous of them," she said mockingly, nudging my still-hard cock with her heel again. "Well there's no point being jealous, you know you're far away from that kind of cock, far away from even average. In fact, I don't even let average cocks fuck me, and I consider anywhere from five to eight inches average. Of course, average-cocked men can get sex, but they need to work a little harder for it. Treatment often focuses on teaching these men how to make a woman happy, doing little tasks for her so that she might reward them with the pleasures of her body."

"Now, small-cocked men," she smiled, "now that's where self-confidence issues can be well justified. I often encourage my small-cocked men to find a woman that is naturally dominant. Dominant women appreciate the naturally submissive nature of small-cocked men, although there can be challenges of course. But this discussion is completely irrelevant for us, of course."

Dr. Zhang leant down and grabbed my penis, squeezing hard. I winced in pain.

"You see, I have always defined small penises as penises measuring at least 3 to 5 inches in length. And against all odds, you have presented me one even smaller! This is going to necessitate a whole new type of program! After all, I can't very well put you through the same treatment as a small-cocked man when you are at least an inch smaller than the very smallest of them!"

"Hmm, what should we call your kind? Not tiny-cocks, that lacks imagination. It doesn't really capture the sheer inadequacy of what you are carrying."

She let go of me finally, and I gasped in pain. She had been gripping my penis hard. She leaned forward a little more.

"Now, take a look at me. Take a really good look."

I looked. Leaning over me, Dr. Zhang  was truly intimidating in her office wear. At this angle, I could see her cleavage, spilling out of the tight office shirt she wore.

She raised her right foot and dug her high heel into my inner thigh, hard, causing me to wince in pain. "Eyes up, babydick."

"Taken a good look?" she asked mockingly. I nodded.

"Well then, I'm going to ask you a simple question. A really simple question, and I expect you to answer. Do you really believe a "tiny", "little", "useless" clitty -" she punctuated each word with kicks to my balls with her left foot, causing me to yelp -"deserves to be in the presence of someone like me? Let alone having the gall to get erect in my presence, knowing that it would be absolutely useless at fucking?" At that, she raised her left foot and dug it into my other thigh so that her legs were spread apart with both sharp high heels digging into my legs and her face over mine.

I looked down. "No, Dr. Zhang."

"That's right. So the first thing you are going to do is to apologize for it."

I gaped at her. "I can't do that!"

Without warning, Dr. Zhang raised her hand and slapped me hard across the face. I recoiled from the pain, my cheek stinging, as she grabbed a fistful of my hair.

""I can't" will not be in your vocabulary in your work with me. Let's try that again, shall we, babydick. Apologize for your tiny clit dick!"

"I'm sorry for my tiny clit dick, Dr. Zhang."

"Again!"

"I'm sorry for my tiny clit dick, Dr. Zhang."

"Again!"

She must have made me repeat those words twenty times. Eventually, she smirked down at me, looking very pleased with herself.

"Now, let's see, babydick" she said, "Stand up and face the door. Hands behind your head,"

I obeyed her. Dr. Zhang leaned over and picked up the phone.

"Hi Zola," she said, and my heart sank as I thought of the pretty receptionist outside.

"Would you come into my office please?"

I gasped, as she put the phone down. "Dr. Zhang, please. I can't be seen like this."

"Don't you dare move, babydick. Move an inch and you get your balls slapped again - " SLAP " - just like this." I jumped in pain again.

Zola entered the room. I looked at her, and noticed again how attractive she was. She must have been in her late twenties, and was dressed in a white blouse that barely kept her breasts from spilling out. Her skirt was tight and barely covered her bubble butt. She was extraordinarily pretty.

"You wanted to see me, Dr Zhang - oh"

Zola had caught sight of me standing in the humiliating position I was in, naked, standing with my hands behind my back. She looked away from me and looked back at Dr. Zhang, embarrassed.

"No, look right back at him! Don't give the little babydick his dignity, now come a little closer. I was hoping you could help me out with a little issue I have. You see, I was hoping to put this pathetic little cock in chastity, but I don't believe that we have a chastity cage small enough for him to not slip off right away! Isn't that right?

"Actually, Dr. Zhang, we have a new model that just came in. I believe it was made in error, because the length was half what we ordered, and I was just about to return it."

"That's perfect! Won't you bring it in?"

Dr. Zhang looked around at me, grinning as Zola left the room and returned with the tiniest chastity cage I could have imagined. There was no way it was going to fit, and then Dr. Zhang took the cage from her and fit it over my penis with practiced ease. I gasped, as she clicked the lock and withdrew the key, leaving me trapped.

"Now, that's perfect! I think you should go ahead and thank Zola for this privilege. Why don't you kiss her feet?"

I kissed Zola's feet, feeling completely humiliated.

"Great. Now I think that's enough for today. Leave this room. Zola will set you up with another appointment for later this week. I'm afraid there will be no cumming for you until that appointment is set up."