Small Sins: Hunger

Story Info
An athletic woman gets shrunk in a cafe.
3.6k words
3.3k
5

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha Klein checked her phone. 4:00 AM. She yawned cavernously, and glanced at the pile of textbooks, paper and her laptop, open to a dozen tabs.

She stood, stretched, and decided to go out for a run.

She glanced in her fridge first. Water, water, fruit juice, some bread and vegetables. No coffee.

"Of course not." she yawned again. She shook her head sharply, pulled on a jacket and left her dorm room for a run.

[]

Fifteen hours later Samantha trudged into a small cafe near her dorm, Gull Coffee, with her backpack feeling like lead on her shoulders, and slumped into a booth near the back of the sparsely populated independent cafe. She opened her backpack, pulling out her laptop and a couple of textbooks, dropping them with a thunk on the table.

She then double-checked the paper schedule caught in one of the books, and sighed.

She staggered to her feet, and trudged to the counter. The barista (also the apparent owner of the cafe), wore a green sweater that fit close to generous curves, and a deep grey apron with 'Gull Coffee' embroidered on it, and a name tag reading 'Marta'.

"What can I getcha?" she asked. "We have some new pastries, fresh out of the oven!"

She pointed at the pastry case, which had a bunch of various pastries, cupcakes, even a small cake or two. Sam licked her lips, but shook her head.

"No, I try to limit my sugar and fat intake. Um, do you have diet options?" Sam asked.

Marta looked disappointed but shrugged. "Sure. We have nut milk, we have a few different kinds of milk and I have just gotten this new Apifer Honey, it's supposed to help with losing weight. Though you don't look like you need it at all." she said.

"I'll uh, have the honey cappuchino then." Sam said.

"Sure. Give me a sec, kiddo." Marta said. "Feel free to take a seat at your table, I can bring it out to ya when its ready." she said.

Sam nodded, tiredly, and trudged back to her seat to wait.

She hauled the books and her laptop out of her pack with an exhausted sigh, sorting them out and grabbing the wrinkled paper that had her test schedule.

She glanced up as the light from the setting sun went dark, and started when she realized Marta had walked up to her practically unheard, holding her coffee.

"Long day?" she asked.

Sam nodded. "Two all-nighters. I think I got the worst of it over though."

"Glad to hear it, you look positively starved." Marta said.

"I'm fine. Mostly. Just sleep-deprived." Sam said.

"Well, if you want anything else, let me know." Marta said, then walked away.

"Sure." Sam answered, and took a sip of the oddly-flavored cappuccino as she focused on her study.

She winced, the sweetness novel after years of avoiding sugary food and drinks, and the honey clashing oddly with the coffee.

Her stomach growled, and she glanced at the pastry display, but shook her head and looked back at her textbooks, remembering she had healthy food at her dorm.

She drank the entire cup of coffee over the course of about half an hour, and yawned. Surely she could rest her eyes a little until the coffee kicked in...

She lay her head on her textbook, and closed her eyes.

[]

She slept, head pillowed on her book. Over the next few minutes, she seemed to shift, her hands, arms folded under her head, began to shift, her sleeves seeming to get looser, and the collar of her dress shirt got a little looser as well.

Her head seemed to slip back away from her original position.

Bit by bit, she seemed to grow smaller, until her legs were dangling over the floor, one of her tennis shoes slipping off her feet, along with a sock.

Her head was barely on the table, before she slipped and shifted in her sleep to curl up in her increasingly oversized clothes.

Her feet slipped finally out of both her shoes, pulling up into her pant legs.

A few minutes later, the unstable pile of clothes slipped off the booth seat and onto the floor.

[]

Sam jolted awake to the sensation of falling, and opened her eyes, blearily looking around, trying to remember when she'd fallen asleep, and figure out why it was so dark. She was lying on something soft, and there was a strong odor of sweat.

She stood up, head bumping on fabric, and she pushed up trying to get some space. Light shone through the weave of the fabric, and she pushed her way through the space.

She felt the floor under her bare feet and hands. It felt odd. Covered in lumpy fabric. Then she pushed through an opening and into warm light.

A cool breeze brushed across her skin, and she realized she was entirely naked. She slapped her arm over her chest and a hand over her crotch with a squeak. She was on smooth wood, and something nearby loomed over her, a bunch of cyclopean shapes she had trouble identifying.

She stared at a nearby shape, and realized that it was a tennis shoe. Her tennis shoe. Now the size of a car.

She looked up, seeing the underside of a wooden table, and the bench seat she'd been seated on, her empty clothes having slid off it in a pile, apparently with her inside it. Her backpack was resting against the desk.

She was barely taller than her shoes. She heard footsteps, and at her size, they seemed to shake the room. She scurried deeper into the booth, hiding under the edge of the bench.

She saw a pair of towering legs, slacks and the hem of a skirt, and tennis shoes, blotting out the light from the overhead lights.

"Where did she go" The woman asked, her voice was loud, distant and blocked a little by the table and the chairs.

"And is she... naked?" the barista turned and walked away, her footfalls shaking everything until she was further away, and Sam, huddled naked in the shadow of the bench, tried to think what she could do.

It was autumn out, too cold to be running around naked. She couldn't drag her backpack or clothes with her, and she had no idea how she'd become small in the first place.

The barista came back. "not in the bathroom. Where is she?" she wondered aloud. "Best collect her stuff." she said.

Sam ran to the other bench to hide as the barista leaned over and reached under the booth to collect the pile of her clothes.

"Weird." she said.

Sam cowered back, hiding, and watched as the barista grabbed her backpack and pulled it out of the booth, followed shortly after by her pile of clothes.

She shivered, waiting for the barista to move away before creeping to the edge of the booth and looking out. From down on the floor, she could see the sky, turned a deep red. She'd slept for a while.

She glanced up, seeing the menu board and the small blurb about diet options, and it hit her: The coffee! There'd been something in her coffee.

If she could figure out what had been in the coffee, maybe she could get an antidote.

She ran towards the counter and the pastry case, but had to slow down as her bare feet slapped painfully against the floor. She glanced around nervously, desperately hoping nobody was nearby to see her like this. Fortunately it seemed the cafe was empty other than her and Marta.

At least it was warm in here. She felt tired having crossed only half the floor, but kept on, endurance from years of running and other exercise keeping her going.

She slipped under the front of the case, and snuck around the counter.

The smell of pastries was stronger here, and her stomach chose that moment to remind her she hadn't eaten since morning and had just run across a space that was, to her, nearly half the size of the college. She was lucky the barista hadn't come back.

And she did, her enormous footfalls, shaking Sam, who ducked under the edge of the counter, and watched as she took a place behind the counter.

[]

A few people came into the shop, sending a cool breeze that caused Sam to shiver. She darted around the corner of the pastry case, shivering. Her stomach growled.

While filling their orders, the barista dropped a cupcake, it landed in a splat on the floor near where Sam was hiding.

Sam's stomach growled, and she found herself watching as the barista sighed, shrugged and walked around the counter carrying the customers' order.

Sam scurried forwards, staring up at the squashed pile of cake and frosting. She reached out and scooped some of the thick, white icing and licked it off her hand.

The taste of sugar and vanilla and cream exploded in her mouth.

She grabbed a chunk of the chocolate cake and ate that as well. It was good, despite the fact she was literally eating it off the floor.

She ate ravenously, and failed to notice the Barista as she approached, then hesitated, glancing at the mess on the floor. Her eyes widened, but she hesitated to react to the tiny, naked woman eating the fallen cupcake.

She stepped back instead.

Sam kept eating.

By the time she was done, she was covered in crumbs and traces of cupcake icing, and she'd barley eaten any of it. And she heard the Barista coming back and scurried under the sink.

[]

Marta came down from the apartment over the Cafe, and peered around the door.

She'd had a thought. The girl was almost certainly the one she'd served the coffee with the new honey in. It was possible it was something other than the honey, but just in case, she was going to avoid selling it to anyone else.

Which left the small matter of a tiny naked woman running around in her cafe. She squirmed a bit, stepping softly into the kitchen. She noticed that some stuff had been moved around on the counter in the dim light of the morning.

She had been pretty even with bags under her eyes, but then Marta had seen her eating that cupcake she dropped, and she'd felt a sudden, unexpected surge of desire. She was cute, helpless, hiding out in her cafe, and she just wanted to pick her up and hold her, and cuddle her and feed her.

She needed to convince her to come out on her own.

She peered into the cabinets and found one of her towels dragged into a corner of a cabinet, behind the cleaning supplies, and she was using it as a blanket.

Marta remembered her eating the fallen cupcake yesterday, and had an idea.

[]

Sam poked her head out of a cupboard when a loud clatter nearly deafened her, followed by a curse.

It had been less than a day, and Sam was hungry again. There was a pile of whipped cream on the clean tile, and a can of the stuff lying nearby. Sam slipped out, grateful that it was warm in the cafe as the air brushed across her naked body.

She walked across the cool tile and scooped up cream from the pile, stuffing her face hungrily. She'd never been so hungry in her life. The sweet cream tasted heavenly after a day being hungry, and she barely noticed Marta peering over the counter and grinning.

Marta had closed up the store, and now, with blinds down, she slipped her uniform skirt and blouse off. Her underwear went next, leaving her naked, and she crept to the back of the counter, where the tiny naked woman was still eating the 'spilled' whipped cream.

She deliberately let the floor creak, causing the girl to startle, look up, then scurry under the cupboard.

She grinned, and walked around the counter and began cleaning up the mess, before deliberately dropping more dollops of cream on the floor, further from the cupboard, adding a couple to create a line leading around the counter.

She waited, as Sam crept out and stared around suspiciously before eating some of what was dropped.

She lowered herself to the floor, spreading her legs.

[]

Sam was suspicious, but hunger overwhelmed caution and she followed the trail around the side of the counter, eating from each before running to the next one, until the ground shook. She looked up and realized a pair of legs bigger across than she was tall were stretched out to either side of her, and she was looking up at a towering, naked woman.

Marta's body was even more curvy than she'd thought, a bit jiggly, and Sam was stuck staring at breasts the size of cars, to her.

Then those thighs began to close as Marta brought her legs together, and Sam glanced back only to see she was already blocked by Marta's legs.

"You hungry, little mouse?" Marta asked, then brought the can of whipped cream between her legs and let out a low moan as she sprayed the cool cream onto her pink, puffy pussy lips, drawing a thick blob of fluffy foam between her legs.

"C'mon, eat up!" Marta said, bringing her legs closer and closer together. Sam stared between the enormous, encroaching thighs, and the pile of whipped cream on the cafe owner's pussy, and walked forwards, hesitantly.

She reached out, scooping up some of the cream and eating it. She could smell Marta's sweat, and the musk from her pussy.

A hiss brought more cream and an odd, metallic smell, and Sam began to feel dizzy as the cold foam was replaced and sprayed over her hair and shoulders.

She felt the heat of her thighs, which were close, but not touching, not yet. She ate more, reaching deeper, scooping out more, and brushed soft, wet skin. Marta's moan was quiet, for her, put to Sam, was more like an erotic foghorn, this close.

Marta's legs twitched, and she reached down and gently pressed Sam into the cream, which was warmed by her skin.

"Keep licking!" Marta said, and Sam found she had too. So she did. She licked, and her hands fell through the cream to the skin beyond, and she was pressed closer and more firmly against Marta's pussy until the cream was mostly pressed out from between them, leaving a sticky film between her and Marta's puffy, pink lower lips.

Marta began to slide her up and down on her pussy, and Sam found herself still licking, tasting salty sweat and sweetened cream.

"Mmm, you feel so good, little mouse!" Marta said, and Sam felt a thrill run down her spine at the words.

A firm nub at the top of Marta's pussy pressed outwards, at exactly the right place for Sam to lick it.

Marta moaned, her voice coming through her body. "Oh, what a good toy you are!" she said. Sam felt heat build in her tummy at the demeaning language.

Marta's pace increased, and then, when Sam was halfway down her pussy, she pushed, pressing her head into the warm, slick slit, and pressing her in.

Sam felt warm, wet, slick skin pressing firmly all over as she was slid in, rubbing her entire naked body, from her breasts to her ass and all the way down to her feet as Marta's hand inexorably pushed her inside her, and she was squeezed from every direction by Marta's vaginal walls, which shifted and pulsed trying to get more stimulation. She pressed outwards with her hands and legs, trying to get a little more space.

Marta's answering moan was muffled but loud from inside her.

[]

Marta felt the tiny girl squirm inside her, and rubbed her pussy lips and her clit with one hand in gentle circles as the tiny, powerless woman struggled, or tried to stimulate her, either way, having the tiny girl in there felt better than any other toy she'd ever used, especially since this toy was a bit smaller than her other ones, and alive.

Marta squirmed, feeling her orgasm building in a tingle racing up from between her legs to her nipples and all the way to her neck, before the anticipation broke and a wave of hot pleasure washed through her body, and something squirted out from between her legs, and Sam was pushed back out a little by the action of her clenching pussy.

She reached down, pulling the tired, limp girl out by her legs and rolling her onto her palm. She raised Sam to her face.

[]

The tiny girl blearily opened her eyes, to see Marta's face looming over her like a building. Her eyes were huge pools of green, and captivated her for a moment until a wash of warm, humid air drew her eyes to Marta's plump, pink lips.

Her other hand rose with the bottle of whipped cream, and in a rush of cold air and cold foam and loud whooshing, she was wearing a puff of cool creamy foam on her chest and a puff of it over her pussy.

She smelled that metallic smell and was dizzy again, and then Marta's mouth opened, her red tongue poking out from between her lips and pressing, warm and wet, over her chest, scooping the cream of and pulling it in.

"Mmm, you taste so good, little mouse." Marta said. "What about the other end?"

Her tongue was warm, slick and huge, and so strong that Sam wasn't sure she could stop it even if she wanted to, as it pressed her legs apart and rubbed against her pussy, scooping away the foam there and leaving her bare once more.

"Mmm, sweet." she licked again, and again and again, and the heat in Sam's tummy grew greater with each lick until she came with a squeak.

Marta's hand moved, bringing her away from her face.

"Well. Now that I have you, little mouse, what am I going to do with you?" she asked, and Sam felt a cold shiver run down her spine, shaking her from her post-coital lethargy, and causing a shameful thrill in her pussy at the same time.

"A cute little thing like you shouldn't be running around underfoot, you might get hurt." Marta tapped her chin with her other hand. "Hmm, I know." she stood, and, naked, walked through the cafe and climbed the stairs in the back to her apartment.

There was a hamster cage set on a coffee table, the bottom lined with a towel, and Marta placed the three-inch tall Sam into it, closing the wire top hatch and locking it.

"You'll be safe in there for now, little one." she said, then walked away.

Sam glanced around her. The cage had some doll furniture laid out in the middle, and a sponge and a small hand towel were laid in a corner, and a hamster water bottle was set up on the side of the cage.

Sam fell to her butt in the middle of the cage and looked up.

"Shit." she finally said.

[]

Sam was half-asleep on the sponge-bed when the light came on. "Good morning, little one!" Marta said, her voice incredibly loud despite trying to speak softly.

She was naked, her tits shifting gently as she leaned over, the size of cars.

"Gotta get you washed up, and then, breakfast!" Sam cringed back from the giant hand, but Marta gently grasped her and picked her up.

Marta carried her into the bathroom, soft, warm hand wrapped around her, making it dark.

She gently deposited Sam in the sink, turning on the faucet, a torrent of warm water running dowin into the drain. Sam cringed back.

"Ssshh, it's ok, tiny one, I'm not gonna let anything happen to ya." Marta said, gently picking her back up, and bringing her towards the stream. She was soaked in a moment, and Marta scooped suds from a foam soap dispenser and buried her in soap. She scrubbed her with an enormous thumb, rubbing everywhere.

Then she was showered again with warm water.

She was carried to the kitchenette of the small apartment, and set on a huge table, before a plate of incredibly well-made pancakes, absolutely dripping with syrup.

Marta was still naked. She loomed over her, her immense breasts drawing Sam's attention.

"Go on little one, eat up!" she said, her enormous finger moving towards her and gently prodding her in the tummy.

Sam turned around, and walked up to the steaming, warm pancakes, and dug a hand into the sticky, warm food, pulling out a chunk of pancake and putting it into her mouth. Buttery pancake and the sweet, smoky flavor of the syrup exploded into her mouth, and she moaned, practically jumping into the pancakes. They were warm, sticky, and felt so good on her skin as she dug in more.

She ate handful after handful, and finally slumped onto the plate in a puddle of warm syrup, feeling lethargic and a little bloated.

Marta's hand blotted out the light, picking her up again.

Marta washed the stickiness from her, and then set her on her bed, as she donned her uniform. She put on her panties, clicked her Bra on, an enormous thing of black lace, then she was lifted, and gently pressed into the warm, soft, soap-smelling crevasse of Marta's cleavage.

12