Small Town, Big Dreams

Story Info
A high school flame, and a gymnast.
8.3k words
4.6
15.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I graduated 4th out of 37 in my high school class- just far enough down the list so I didn't even get to speak at Commencement, which was fine because the gym's roof was leaking up on the stage. No big deal since we were the final graduating class from my high school since next year we would consolidate with another small high school 15 miles away, and they had more recently than us built a new school so every class after me would go there.

So that was it, the end of our legacy and we were determined to have one last big blowout at the end of July that summer. My best friend Scott was leaving for the Navy in August and at that same time everyone else would go their separate ways. Most were going to the relatively local junior college, but Sam and I were the only two from our class going to the massively huge University of Iowa, about 2 hours away. With 37,000 undergrads, grad students and post grads, it was 1,000 times bigger than our tiny, final graduating class.

Samantha Bailey was cute, about 5'4", had red curly hair and was pale like most Irish redheads were. Her skin was soft to look at, and she had massive green eyes and a smile that always brightened my day. Physically she was athletic and had a decent body in her swimsuit at the campground but she rarely wore clothes to showcase her femininity. She lived a block away from me at home but her parents' and my parents' each had a cabin at a small campground, and that is where Sam and I finally did what our parents always hoped we would in holy matrimony...

Sam's parents and my parents were real close like most people who went to school and never moved away from home. Her parents hoped she would turn 18 and become Mrs. Steven J. Cooper and move into her grandparents' old farmhouse and give them several grandkids.

And while Sam and I had other ideas we did entertain the idea.

Sam was cute, but a tomboy. When we went to Prom together both years, she looked beautiful in a dress, but Prom twice, Confirmation and Graduation were about the only times I ever saw her all dolled up. I'm not bad looking- kind a a Western European mutt. Brown hair, 6 foot tall, hazel eyes, decent build. Sam and I made a cute couple but our parents always pushing us to be together kind of put a dampe on our romance.

It was the last week of July, which was for all intents and purposes the end of summer. Scott was leaving for the Navy in a couple days and Sam and I would leave for college in 7 days. Counting Sam and I, there were four "couples" or pairs at the campground. For 3 days we went skinny dipping, drank, had a constant bonfire, played cards, strip poker, drank, and edged closer to sex. I know one of the couples had been fucking like rabbits for months but the other three couples had never hooked up with their partner before.

Including Sam and I. We were both virgins.

So I had seen pussy and tits while skinny dipping, but on day 2 while playing some variation of drunk strip dare poker, I got to see my first pussy up close. Tina lost a bet and I got to poke it with a finger. I wanted more but she was Scott's "partner". Heather gave me a naked lap dance and I almost came in my swimsuit, and Claire gave me a handjob.

Sometime around dark that night, everyone paired off and went to a cabin, leaving Sam and I alone. I wasn't really drunk, but I was so horny it was painful! Sam was too. Even to an 18 year old virgin, I knew she needed release. Despite the campfire, I could smell something that I knew was arousal.

"So, uh, Steve. Should we, um, go make our parents..." she stammered. I knew what she was getting at, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Yes," I breathed, not an answer, but an invitation to say more.

"Should we go to your place or mine?" Sam asked.

"How about mine?" I said. I knew I had packed 3 dozen condoms in my bag. Hey, hope springs eternal!

"Well then, 'Take me to bed or lose me forever!'," she quoted from her favorite old romantic movie, Top Gun. She delivered the line just like Meg Ryan did in the movie but her body language wasn't as confident. I personally was hoping for another famous Meg Ryan movie moment...

We both stood up at the same time, and as I extended my hand, she took it and we walked hand in hand to my cabin, locking the door behind us. We didn't want anyone getting in- or out I suppose.

We stood in the living room and hugged, then kissed. I would rate us as sloppy, messy kissers, but we didn't care. I took her tshirt off, and then mine, while she untied her bikini top revealing two perky breasts that were just slightly bigger than my hands. They were pale and she was more tanned or sunburned

around them. Her areolas were pink and her nipples were hard and pointy. I hesitated, and then went for it and dropped my swintrunks. She followed by wiggling out of her bikini bottoms.

She was cuter than I had imagined, and while Heather was arguably "the hot one" at our party, I was glad that I had the one girl I would pick given my choice, and we would become adults together, that night, in my cabin.

She got down on her knees in front of me and took my painfully hard cock in her hands and said, "You seemed to like it when Claire did this," and then she started to stroke me. I feared I would cum soon, and then she added even more fuel to the fire and said, "And it sure looked like Scott liked it when Claire did THIS," and she took me into her mouth and sucked.

The heat, the pressure, and the wetness were such and unfamiliar feeling I lost my vision and all sense of timing, and before either of us knew it, I flooded her mouth with my cum accidentally.

"Dude! Warn me next time!" as she pulled away.

My knees buckled and I fell back onto the couch, breathing heavily. "I'm sorry. I uh, I really didn't know what was happening," I lamely said. I really didn't, it was a brand new sensation for me.

"Bullshit! I know you jack off. Remember that time you showed me..." she started but I cut her off.

"Okay, okay, but THIS was...AWESOME!"

"Well, then, kiss me on the lips," as she pointed to her mouth, "and then kiss me on the lips," as she pointed towards the glistening lips below her little tuft of red hair.

I really didn't want to taste my spunk on her lips, but she was tasting it, and I didn't want to screw this deal up. So I did. I kissed her lips which tasted like her lips did a few minutes before and not what I thought I would taste- whatever my sperm tasted like, and then she laid back onto the couch, spreading her legs.

She draped her right leg over the back of the couch and left her left leg on the floor, exposing her pink hole to me. Remembering what Tina's felt like, I poked and rubbed Sam's pussy. It was so soft and slick and I licked my fingers before going. ack inside her hole. She responded with a moan. I think she enjoyed it, but it sounded a little forced. I couldn't wait anymore, so I dove in with my tongue, not sure of what I was doing, but Sam seemed to respond much more enthusiastically and realistically. I must have done a good job because she screamed out to God and announced her journey to see him, and her body shook like she was having a seizure, then she pushed me back. "Enough, enough," she gasped.

"I'm sorry," I said. I thought I had done good.

"Oh, GAWD, don't be! It was..." she said, searching for a word she didn't have in her vocabulary. "It was sooo good, but it was too sensitive."

We sat naked next to each other on the couch for about 20 minutes, saying nothing. We were both naked, holding each other and shivering despite the summer heat, contemplating what would happen if we did the next step. Finally she said, "Steve, take me to the bedroom and make love to me. Don't just 'fuck' me. I'm nervous, and it might hurt, and I've never had anything inside me, so make it special, please," she said with lots of emotion.

Wow! No pressure there. Then it hit me, the enormity of what we were about to do. I was going to penetrate her body with my body, and it would probably feel awesome for me, but for her, she was going to be invaded, possibly hurt, and she would be the one left pregnant if we made a mistake.

But I stepped up to the plate, rolled a condom on, passed through her hymen, and came inside her while wearing a condom. Our technique was clumsy but the whole thing was the best feeling I'd ever experienced.

"Oh, god, Steve! I feel your cock pulsing. I wish it was filling me with your cum," she said. Then she cried, and I held her.

The next morning and twice more that day I did fill her with my cum.

But as good as it felt physically, it was missing something emotionally. I loved Samantha, and she loved me, but we didn't connect and love each other lustfully. Our parents would have to be disappointed.

**************************

The U of I is a massive place. Spread all over Iowa City and full of all kinds of strange characters, it was a big adjustment. I grew up going to Hawkeye football games, but living here was a whole different story. I was just a number. I didn't see Sam that often since we lived further apart here than we did at home. Also, we each found our own new friends.

Sam successfully got involved with the Women's Softball team, and I unsuccessfully tried to get on the baseball team, but I found out I was one hell of a racquetball player. I joined a fraternity and my second semester took an Army and an Air Force ROTC class to get an idea what Scott was living. Best he could say, it was hot, sunny and beachy where he was but he loved it, and I was jealous.

I missed him, but I missed Sam more. Sam and I were only separated by maybe a mile, but rarely saw each other. We texted a lot, but didn't get together much. In a city of 37,000 students, I felt alone.

Then, I saw an angel. It was the first week of the new semester and I saw the most beautiful Scandinavian Swiss Miss Viking Princess I had ever seen. Tall, lithe, skinny but fit. Long blonde hair with plenty of bounce and body, the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen, small dimples, tasty lips, and a shy smile that melted my heart. She was wearing knee high boots, black leggings and a white sweater that went almost to her knees. I could see it in her face- we were two lonely souls in this huge place, both of us shy and needing each other, and we were going to be married and have dozens of babies.

People say "Love At First Sight" is bullshit and it's lust, not love, but as she bumped into me and dropped her books, we both mumbled "'Scuse me" and I helped her gather up her books, notebooks, pens and her phone. As we both reached for her pen, our hands touched, and her hand was warm. She blushed and smiled at me.

We were in a class together and we would see each other every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10 AM, and I also learned her name was Alexis Gray.

************************

I used my phone for what they were invented for. "Sam! I need to meet you for supper! Can we meet tonight?"

"Huh, why? Can we meet tomorrow for lunch?" Sam asked. "I would like to- I mean, I need to talk to you, too."

We agreed and worked out the details.

The next day Sam was able to sneak up on me rather easily. "Whoa, what's with the haircut?" I asked. I had a military style cut because of ROTC. "Do we have the same barber?" I joked.

"What does THAT mean?" she snapped back.

"You look like those butch chics near the Ped Mall," I played back.

"Well, FUCK YOU!" she yelled, standing up, causing several heads to snap our way.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Sam, I'm sorry. I don't know what I said. Your hair was always so cute, but short it allows your eyes to sparkle," I tried. Hopefully that would work.

She sat back down, and started, "Steve, I know you called me, but let me go first before I lose my nerve. I have been going to some meetings," she said, paused, and then continued, "for the LGBTQA, and remember when we..." she paused.

"Had sex," I added.

"Yes. How did it feel? For you?" she asked.

I sat back. It felt awesome. I hadn't seen a naked woman since then, and I hoped in one way she was here just to ask me to have sex with her, and then after that I could persue Alexis. Even if Alexis fizzled out Sam would be a great consolation prize. I know Sam and I loved each pther, maybe we could learn to lust each other also...

But emotionally, I hoped sex had more to offer than my previous experience had to show.

So I explained that to her, and as I did, she nodded and reached her hands out, taking my hand.

"Me too. Steve, have you ever been penetrated?"

"Um, no. Doesn't work like that," I said.

"It could."

"Still 'no'," I reiterated.

"Well, when you penetrated me, physically it hurt and was sort of, 'Eh, whatever' for me. I thought maybe it was just us, so I slept with another guy here," she said.

Damn! She got laid, but not me?!

"And with him, it was once again, 'Eh, whatever'. So I went to one of the LGBTQA meetings because I am 'questioning' my sexuality, and I hooked up with a woman, and I kind of liked it." She had tears in her eyes and apprehension all over her face. "I don't think I am totally a lesbian, but I am not straight." Then came the moneyshot- okay, wrong word. Then came the heart of the matter, "Do you still love me? For me?"

I stood up and went around the table to her, opening my arms. Her tiny frame came to me and I wrapped her up tight. holding her until she sniffled and said, "Okay, Steve, stop being such a girl about it."

God, how could I ever stop loving her?!

So I told her about Alexis, and she didn't add anything, she just listened. As we got ready to go, she said, "Do you have plans Saturday night?"

"Well, hopefully a date with Alexis, but right now, I am too shy to ask her out," I said.

"Come to the Women's Gymnastics meet with me, Carver Hawkeye, 7pm. Pick me up at 6:30."

While I was intrigued by the idea of gymnastics chics and spending time with Sam, I didn't know if that's what I wanted to do. But I agreed.

At 7pm the team where announced, and in the team warmup suits was Alexis! No wonder she seemed so perfect. As far as the pecking order goes, no one has more access to men than female gymnasts. Cheerleaders are hot and fit and sexy but have a stigma. But gymnasts can pick any guy or girl thy want and get them. And the other athletes fight to be chosen.

And my odds with Alexis went from longshot to moonshot. Larry Meyer, bigtime basketball dribbler also had his eye on Alexis, and if I understood the order of things, I was out of luck.

My first lover may have turned lesbian, but I wasn't going to let some basketball player who was rich on potential but short on looks, or initiative, or ambition, beat me.

Sam knew Alexis and explained it to me. Larry had been begging her to go out, but she had rebuffed him. She gave me better odds than a moonshot.

Needless to say, I became a huge fan of gymnastics. I finally talked to Alexis, but she was so busy with sports and school and competing every weekend, we didn't get a chance to date that semester.

*************************

I worked in Iowa City and took a summer class that summer between my freshman and sophomore summer. School had given me a new interest only because of Alexis, and Sam and I had gotten closer again. Fraternities would open their doors to renters during the summer and I stayed in my House, and during the summer women were allowed to live in the House also. Sam moved in as well. There was a cute girl, Kim, who wanted to get with me, and maybe I would have if Sam hadn't been there, but I didn't want her to tell Alexis in case I had a shot with her. So I spent all summer going to a class, working, drinking beer, and not getting laid. I was pathetic, but a pathetic, hopeful romantic.

Fall semester started and Sam and Alexis lived in a dorm closer to my Fraternity and they were floormates- I guess they call it "housemates", and Sam encouraged me to persue Alexis, but persue her carefully. Larry Meyer the basketball douche had lead her in the direction that all men were cavemen.

True to form, Sam and Alexis came over to my Fraternity's Homecoming party. We had lots of beer but I was in good shape. I had a beer in my hand, but never did anything more than sipped. Larry and his entourage showed up, and right away he started hassling Alexis while she was talking to me. That girl was shy, and Larry made her want to disappear, so I politely informed him he should get the fuck out of Dodge or get his ass kicked.

"Hey, motherfucker, do you know who I am?" He drew out the "I" like he was some important piece of shit or something.

"Well, you look like that dipshit that can't dribble, can't make a FREE throw, scored only 4 points and turned the ball over 10 times before fouling out in the First Round of the NCAA tournament. If I ever saw that stupid shit, I'd tell him that if he would have fouled out in the first half we might have stood a chance against that 10th seed."

Big, slow, drunk and dumb, he took a swing at me. I easily dodged it, caught his hand, and put him into some sort of chickenwing hold, which was hard, because he was at least a foot taller than me so the leverage was in his favor. So I kicked him hard in the side of the knee, dropping him.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK! You had better stop mutherf-"

"Or, WHAT, asshole?" Larry's entourage was closing in, but I had fraternity brothers and ROTC friends closing in around them.

"I'm gonna kick your ass," he said, and then I apllied more pressure to his arm. It was in some unnatural shape. I am not a fighter, but whatever I was doing seemed to be working well- chalk one up to watching action movies with that fighting hold. He let out a loud wince and damned near started crying.

"Look at me, Asshole," I told him. He didn't, so I applied more pressure. "Look at me Asshole. I want to make sure you hear me." He looked up at me, and I said, "I know all about you, you prick. You are a rapists and you need to treat the ladies like ladies, not some playtoy for you. Better yet, leave the ladies alone from now on. Now, 'Lights Out'," and I punched him with my left fist. My right would have broken teeth, but my left did give him a bloody nose.

Then one of the older guys in the fraternity, Mitch, who was from my hometown said to me, "You guys better clear out. That shit is probably all over Youtube and Facebook by now." He tossed me his keys, "Apartment 214, security code for the front door is 3-1-2-1. Say both numbers back to me."

I did.

"Okay, cops are on the way so maybe you don't want to be here. We will text you when we know something."

Alexis seemed paralyzed with fear but Sam and I got her out of there and to Mitch's place. Sam and Alexis went into the bedroom, and about an hour later Sam came out. I had been texting with the guys and apparently Larry Meyer was cuffed and walked out. There was enough "confusion" as to who had hit him, but all witnesses agreed that Larry deserved it, even his own entourage threw him under the bus.

"How is Alexis?" I asked Sam.

"Better. I'm not sure...she wants a man to make her feel safe, but where did THAT come from?" Sam asked.

"I don't know."

"Well, don't push her, but I think she thinks you may be her Knight in Shining Armor."

The odds looked much better!

***********************

Thanksgiving approached and I was headed home. Sam called. Not a text, but a call. "Where you? You leave yet?"

I was about 10 minutes gone, so I said, "No. Why?"

"My car is broke, and since Alexis isn't going back home to Tampa for break, she was going to come home with me, go Black Friday shopping then I was going to bring her back Friday night for practice. But," long sigh, "Now we have no ride, unless..."

"I'll be there in 15 minutes," I said.

Sam got in the front beside me, and when she climbed in, said, "Thanks, dude. So, get any pussy lately?"