Small Town Experiences Ch. 02

Story Info
A big cock yields all the power.
5.1k words
4.22
30.7k
29
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove home that night thinking about how things had changed in the last few days. I was fucking a married co-worker and one of my teachers. This had given me more confidence in so many ways. I was now on a quest to find and bed more women. I knew from this point on that I would be more bold and take chances with women that I knew that I would not have been able to bed before.

I woke up Saturday morning with an idea. I wanted to find a married women and seduce her into fucking me and I knew the place to do it was the mall.

I showered and got dressed. Ate some cereal and cleaned up my small cabin. Grabbing my keys and walking to my truck I tried to picture what I was looking for. A married bored housewife. A woman that liked to stay in shape and liked to show off her body to tease men. One that wore yoga pants and tight sports bras under thin jackets. One that thought she was better than everyone and looked down on them as she walked by them. A bitch to be put in her place!

I walked in the mall and grabbed a soda. I picked out a bench in just the right location that got a lot of traffic from the four big department stores in the mall. The epicenter of the mall.

I sat there for an hour until I found what I was looking for. She walked out of Macy's wearing a pair of black skin tight yoga pants that stopped mid calf. Her light runners jacket was tight and unzipped halfway down exposing a white sports bra that looked to barely contain her breasts. They looked to be 34C but I wasn't sure.

Standing up and walking behind her I noticed that her ass was very firm and full. Her ass cheeks moved up and down when she walked and I could see that she was wearing a thong by looking at the waist of her yoga pants. Seeing that made my cock start to thicken and bulge a little down the leg of my pants.

She had blonde hair pulled into a ponytail that swayed back and forth from the confident better than all walk she had. On her left hand I saw a very big and shiny diamond ring that told me her husband had money and that she liked to spend it. I guessed her age to be in her mid thirties.

As I followed her and watched her ass sway I devised my plan on how to seduce her.

I followed her into Dick's Sporting Goods and made sure to stay close. I followed her into the clothing section watching as she stopped at different racks looking at different workout clothes. She then got to the bikinis and started trying to find just the right one.

By now my cock was half hard and getting harder and I knew it was my chance to make a move. I walked up behind her and "accidentally" brushed my cock against her ass as I walked past.

"You would look good in that one." I said pointing at a bright yellow, very skimpy bikini.

"Thank you." she said in a sarcastic tone as she spun around to look at me.

I was at least six inches taller than her which I don't believe she expected. As she turned she was looking at my chest. Looking up first at my face and then down to see what touched her ass she gasped.

"I think you may be right." she smiled and said. "My name is Jill. Who might you be?"

"My name is John." I said. "I have been following you around for the last twenty minutes trying to figure out how to introduce myself."

Biting her lower lip and looking down at my crotch smiling she said. "I believe you figured out the best way to do it."

I smiled back as she turned back around and pulled the bikini from the rack.

"I need an opinion on this particular swimsuit. If you have time could you tell me what you think?" she said as she started walking towards the changing room.

"It would be my pleasure Jill." I respond as I followed her to the back of the store.

Walking into the changing room and I noticed a row of chairs against one wall and six doors on the other side that were for the changing rooms. I sat in a chair as she walked to the first open door and disappeared inside.

"I'll only be a minute." she said smiling and flipping her hair as she turned around closing the door.

Once the door closed I noticed that there was a gap at the bottom that you could see under. It was about six inches from the floor. I watched as she removed her shoes and footy socks. I noticed her toes were perfectly manicured. Next her tight wind jacket fell to the floor beside the shoes. Her sports bra followed shortly after. Last but not least he yoga pants came down with her panties. When they hit the floor, the way they fell I could see the crotch of her white panties. There was an obvious wet spot in them.

My cock was now fully hard picturing what I was going to see when she opened the door. I was waiting for what seemed like an hour but was only a few minutes when the door opened.

Jill stepped out and my jaw hit the floor. She was a goddess. The bikini fit her perfectly in all the right spots. Her very firm breasts were covered by two yellow triangles and her nipples were poking out hard. Looking down her flat golden tan stomach to the bottoms I could see the tight yellow triangle covering her pussy.

It looked like she had pulled the bikini tight against her pussy lips as I could see the obvious outline of them. Jill turned around and her perfect ass came into view. I sucked in a deep breath as I could see the high cut bikini pulled into her tight ass with a small amount barely covering each cheek.

Flipping her hair as she turned her head to look at me she said. "What do you think John?"

"Oh my god Jill you look amazing!" I blurted out as I noticed her drop her eyes to my crotch and her gaze slowly looking down at the steel rod that was in my right pant leg.

"It appears that you really like it." Jill replied smiling at me and turning her head back to look in the mirror.

For a few minutes Jill twisted and turned looking at herself in the mirror and adjusting the bikini. At one point she adjusted the bra cups pulling the bikini away from her beautiful breasts and giving me a view of one of her nipples.

Jill saw me looking in the mirror and smiled knowing what I had seen. She then ran her hands down her stomach and her fingers into the waist of the bottoms. Turning a little to the side she slid her fingers down the sides of the bottoms to the gusset of the bikini she slowly pulled it out of her lips. As she did I could see the hint of a small landing strip right above her clit. It was so blond I could barely see it.

Letting the bottoms snap back in place she turned and looked at me placing her hands on her hips and spreading her legs slightly.

"Do you like what you see John?"

Gulping in air I replied. "Yes, very much so Jill!"

"I'm glad you do." she said smiling at me.

I stood up and walked towards her looking her body up and down. I licked my lips and stopped inches from the front of her. I reached out and took her hand and placed it on the shaft of my cock. "Do you like that Jill?" I asked.

Jill nodded in the affirmative as she squeezed the shaft of my cock through my jeans.

I reached out and removed her hand from my cock. "Thank you for letting me help you pick out a bikini Jill. It was very nice meeting you and maybe I will see you around the mall again." I said as I turned to walk away from her.

"Wait! Where are you going?" she frantically said. "When will I see you again?"

I knew at that point that this "trophy wife" was nothing but a big cock loving slut. I could only imagine that she wasn't getting a big cock at home by her reaction.

I walked out of the dressing room and waited for a few minutes as Jill came out of the changing room looking around trying to find me. Swinging her head left and right quickly until she saw me at another clothes rack talking to another women.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as she made a b-line straight to me. Walking up she grabbed my elbow and pulled me away from the other woman.

"Would you like to go get lunch with me John? I would love to get to know you better." she asked.

"Not really, I have things I need to get done and don't have the time." I replied looking down at her.

"Please John!" she said with panic in her voice.

"Jill, I don't care about getting lunch with you or getting to know you. I want to fuck you Jill. That is all I need from you." I said looking in her eyes.

"Ok!" she replied breathlessly as she sat the bikini on a rack and took me by the hand.

"Buy the bikini Jill. I like how you look in it and who knows, maybe if you are a good fuck we may hangout some more."

"I will be right back! Please don't go anywhere!" she said as she hurriedly grabbed the bikini and practically ran to the register.

I walked back over to the other woman I was talking to, flirting with her trying to make her interested. "Here is my number. Call me sometime." I said to her as Jill came back up to me.

Jill glared at the other woman and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the store and out to the parking lot.

"Where are we going Jill? My truck is on the other side of the mall?" I asked.

"My Volvo is in the parking garage over here. I want to see that big fucking cock you have!" she breathlessly said as we quickly walked to her car.

As we got to her car she unlocked it and opened the back door throwing the bikini in the back. Jill spun around quickly and squatted down in front of me reaching for my belt and button of my jeans. I didn't say anything and just let her fumble with my pants.

Once she had them open she reached into my pants and pulled my cock up and out. The look on her face was priceless. Her mouth opened and she looked directly at my cock. Her hand had a hard time getting around it but she tried. Slowly jacking its full length she looked up at me.

"Your cock is so beautiful John! I have never seen anything like it! So thick and heavy! Oh my god it is amazing!"

Leaning forward she stuck out her tongue and licked around the mushroom head. Jill then kissed down the shaft and laid it against her face. As she stroked my cock she was cooing feeling it touch her face.

"Do you like my cock Jill? Take it in your mouth and show me how much you like it." I said.

Jill wasted no time and sucked half of it into her mouth. She stroked the rest of the shaft that was exposed with both hands as she started bobbing up and down taking me deeper into her mouth.

"Fuck yes! Suck that cock Jill!" I hissed as I grabbed her ponytail like a handle and started helping her bob on my cock.

After every few strokes in her mouth she would remove it and rub it on her lips and cheeks and then suck it back in deep. Up and down she went on my cock as saliva drooled out of her mouth. Holding her ponytail, I pushed in deeper and deeper until I was at the back of her throat. Jill didn't gag at all and forced her head forward taking all of my cock in her throat with her lips resting against my jeans. I could feel her throat squeeze and milk my cock as she held it there and breathed through her nose.

"FUCK that feels good slut!" I yelled as I pulled out of her throat and mouth.

Grabbing the shaft I slapped her cheek and lips with my cock then slid it back in deep. Fucking her mouth now, all that could be heard was the sloppiness of her saliva mixing with the fucking of her mouth and the popping sound made when I pulled out of her mouth.

"Oh my god John my cunt is so wet! Your fucking cock is amazing and I can't wait to feel it inside me!" she said as she continued sucking my cock faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Stroking the exposed part of my shaft as she sucked back up my cock was driving me crazy. What made it even better was seeing her left hand with the huge wedding ring on it stroking me.

I couldn't take anymore so I put both my hands on her head and started hammering into her throat. Going as deep as I could, fucking her mouth like a paid whore. Jill took everything I was giving her. Sucking down hard on my cock as it slide out of her mouth and loosening her suction as it slide back in.

"HERE IT COMES SLUT! GOING TO GIVE YOU A BIG FUCKING LOAD OF CUM! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK SWALLOW ALL OF MY CUM!" I yelled as I drove to the back of her throat and shot a huge stream of cum down into her stomach.

Pulling out I shot two more huge ropes into her mouth. As I continued to pull out I shot another huge squirt onto her lips and chin. Stroking my cock I leaned forward and pushed her head back and dribbled the rest of my cum onto her nose and upper lips.

"FUCK, SO MUCH CUM! SO MUCH FUCKING CUM! I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS MUCH CUM!" Jill cried as she grabbed the shaft and started licking the head and shaft trying to get as much as she could from it.

Taking the head she rubbed it through what was on her face smearing it all over. Jill looked up at me as she licked my cock up and down.

My cock was going limp as she sucked it back into her mouth slowly savoring the taste and size of it.

"I need this in my pussy John! Let me suck you until you are hard again. I need you to fuck me baby!" she moaned as she started to stand up.

"I don't have time Jill. I have a lot of stuff to do today. Maybe I will see you again sometime here and we can have some more fun." I said as I stuffed my limp cock back into my pants.

The look on her face was nothing but shock. She looked like a child that had just got her favorite toy taken from her. I saw a tear come to her eye as she asked. "Did I not do a good enough job? Please give me another chance, I can do so much better! I will let you do anything you want to me, please John!" she cried.

"You did great Jill but I have errands I need to run. Hopefully I will see you again." I replied.

I turned to walk away when Jill yelled at me."Wait, here is my name, phone number, and my address. Please call me John. You can even stop by during the day between eight and five pm. My husband is at work then and we can continue this! I need to see you again!" she said.

"Ok, I will try to make it sometime." I said as I turned and walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got to my truck thinking about Jill on her knees sucking my cock. How good she sucked cock and hoping that the next time I saw her it would be at her house with her pleasuring me in every way possible. I wanted to fuck her but the attitude she had made me glad I walked away. Hopefully now she knows what it feels like to be looked down on.

My phone rang and my caller id said it was Olivia. "Hello Olivia. How are you this afternoon?"

"I'm good John. I was wondering if you had time to stop by this evening? My roommate has invited a few of her work friends over and I thought you might like to come by and hangout with us, Bring a change of clothes if you like and you can stay with me."

"I will see if I can. I may be called into work but if not I will stop by."

I went back home and took a shower. I was hungry so I made a sandwich and sat down to watch sports center when there was a knock on my door. Give me a minute." I yelled at the door as I sat my sandwich down and grabbed a shirt.

Opening the door I was surprised to see Olivia standing there. "How did you find out where I lived." I asked.

"I went to the school and looked in your file and got your address. I hope you don't mind that I stopped by. I wasn't sure if you would make it to my place tonight and I needed to see you and see that big cock!" she hissed.

As she pushed past me into the cabin I couldn't help but look at her. She was wearing a pair of red running shorts that were very tight on her ass and a black sports bra that showed her flat stomach and ample breasts. Her nipples were hard and her breasts were heaving up and down from her breathing a little hard.

"Did you run here?" I asked. "You seem out of breath."

"Just being around you John makes me excited. I didn't run here I am just turned on and need you to fuck me." she replied.

As Olivia was saying this she pushed here shorts down to the floor and hooked her hands in her top and pulled it over her head. Once it was off she brought her hands up and lifted her breasts squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

It was very erotic seeing her bald pussy with her lips hanging down. The way she was working her nipples and squeezing her tits made me hard instantly.

I pulled my shirt off and took off my shorts. My cock sprang up standing straight out from my body. Olivia walked up and grabbed it, slowly stroking it. Leaning up she kissed me deep and slid her tongue into my mouth.

"Where is the bedroom?" she asked.

Pointing over my shoulder I said "Back there."

Continuing to hold my cock she lead me to the bedroom. "It's time to have some fun John." she smiled and said as she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled my cock towards her mouth.

Sucking my cock into her mouth she started to bob up and down on it. Pulling it out she spit on the shaft and stroked it up and down as she put it back in her mouth. I kept my hands at my sides as she continued to bob up and down getting my cock really wet. Taking it out of her mouth she stroked it and looked up at me.

"I need this stuffed deep in my pussy!" she said as she scooted back on the bed and spread her legs open as wide as she could.

I got on the bed and shuffled over to her. Grabbing her ankles I lifted up her legs and pushed them back placing her knees by her tits.

"Grab my cock and slide it through your lips Olivia. Get ready for a good deep fuck!" I said as she grabbed my shaft and placed it at her opening.

I dropped my weight down and my cock split her open and I went almost all the way in on the first thrust.

Olivia screamed so loud it scared me but I didn't care. I wanted it to hurt her so I pulled back out and drove back into her but this time my balls rested on her ass. Olivia grunted really loud.

"FUCK THAT IS SO DEEP! Keep doing that! It feels so fucking good!"

I started pulling almost all the way out and driving back into her hard. With every downward thrust her breath would go out of her and she would grunt and moan loudly.

"Fuck me harder baby! Pound my cunt harder and deeper! Fuck your cock is so big and it fills my pussy perfectly! Don't stop! Pound me, FUCK!"

I picked up the pace and started pounding into her cut hard. Over and over pulling almost all the way out and then driving hard back in. This went on for a couple of minutes when I felt Olivia's pussy quiver and clamp down on my cock.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I AM CUMMING ON YOUR HUGE COCK! OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK! POUND ME LIKE A WHORE JOHN! OWN MY CUNT! FFUUCCCKKKK!" she screamed as her head rolled side to side.

"Take my cock slut! Take it deep and make me cum!" I hissed as I continued to fuck her.

"You can't cum in me baby, please pull out. I'm not protected. I can't get pregnant! Shoot your cum on my face and tits gain. Please!

"To late slut take my cum!" I said as I buried my cock deep inside of her and exploded flooding her pussy with my cum. My balls were constricted as I filled her to the top with shot after shot of my hot, thick cum.

As I was unloading deep inside Olivia she came again hard. "Fuck I love the feeling of cum filling me up! Filling my pussy! Possibly making me pregnant! Fuck this is so hot!"

I slowly started pulling my cock out of her as I continued to cum. When my cock came out of her stretched pussy cum came out with it and ran down her lips to her ass. More cum dribbled from my cock and fell on her pussy lips and clit.

Olivia immediately slid her had down to her well fucked pussy and slid two fingers inside. Bringing her fingers to her mouth she licked them clean and went back for more.

"I have never been this full of cum before. So full! There is so much. Look at it run out of my stretched pussy. Fuck this is so hot!" she said as she continued sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy pulling more and more cum out and letting it run down to her clenching ass.

12