Small World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah devoured his cock like a crazed whore, pausing every few minutes to wretch and cover his cock in the saliva that was pouring from her mouth.

It felt incredible, and as James felt the orgasm building he lost control and rammed her mouth down frantically, harder and harder, on to his cock. Finally he felt his balls tighten and he pumped load after load of warm cum down her throat. Sarah devoured every drop and then licked his cock clean.

James lay for a minute exhausted and trying to get his breath back. Sarah leaned in and gave him a sloppy, wet kiss, and then she was gone, just the sound of padded footsteps retreating into the darkness.

James slept through most of the next day and woke to the dimming evening light. Once the full darkness came he heard the familiar footsteps coming to join him.

Things played out exactly as they had the night before but when it was over and Sarah tried to leave James grabbed her arm to stop her. "Why don't you ever visit during the day?" he asked.

Sarah was silent for a moment and then whispered "It's just too risky, I can't risk Simon catching us together."

"Would he really care?" James asked, "Surely all he cares about is that he get's his pleasure - what difference does it make to him what you and I get up to?"

Sarah pulled back from James and he could feel her looking at him even through the pitch black darkness. When she spoke again her voice sounded choked, as if she was trying not to cry, "I thought you understood" she said.

James didn't understand, but also didn't want to risk upsetting her, so he replied vaguely "I do understand, of course I do, but... maybe you could help me understand a bit more"

Sarah sniffed quietly in the darkness before responding, "We love each other, I know it might not seem like it from the outside, but we really do. I feel it every time he's inside me, every time we kiss. If you only knew him like I do then you would realise how kind and caring he is".

"Ok" said James uncertainly, "I understand, but surely you can see why it is hard for me to believe that can't you? The way he treats me isn't exactly kind..."

Sarah sighed lightly but didn't say anything so James continued, "Maybe, you could speak to him and persuade him to give me a chance, a chance to show him that I don't deserve to be here, or at least to treat me a bit better."

Sarah continued to sit in silence until eventually she said "Let me think about it." And then she was gone.

James woke the next day at the same time and lay on the floor for a while watching the dim light turn to full darkness. Then he waited until he heard the slight rustle of the curtain followed by the quiet footsteps coming towards him.

Before James could say anything he heard her excited voice whisper "I'm going to give you a special treat tomorrow."

James smiled, "That sounds intriguing, will you tell me what it is?"

She laughed softly, and replied with an excited whisper "I'm going to visit you during the day! I've spoken to him about it and he has agreed."

James was excited, he had spent hours trying to imagine what Sarah looked like. His hands had touched almost every part of her body, and he had formed a vision of her in his head. The idea of finally seeing the reality of this vision made his heart beat faster in both anticipation and worry. What if he was disappointed? What if she was disappointed?

James had always considered himself a good looking guy but the captivity had taken its toll on him. His weight had dropped and with it his muscles had started to disappear. He hadn't washed in weeks - or was it months? He had no idea. His stubble was overgrown and his clothes were filthy.

"What's wrong?" Sarah whispered - all the excited gone from her voice, "I thought you'd be happy?"

"Yes of course I am!" James replied, "I'm really excited, its just... my time here has taken its toll. I don't know if I'm a particularly impressive sight right now.

Sarah leaned in and kissed him gently on the cheek, then she hugged him lovingly. "You don't have to worry about anything like that, I promise you, even if you were a hideous monster it wouldn't matter to me. We have our own small world and its entirely up to us what we find beautiful and who we love."

James hugged her back tightly. As they held each other his body reacted to the closeness and blood inevitably started to flow to his cock. Sarah felt his cock hardening against her inner thigh and kissed him on the lips slowly and sensually.

As they continued to kiss Sarah pulled his boxer shorts down to release his cock and then adjusted her legs so that she was straddling him. As she kissed him she started to rock backwards and forwards gently so that her pussy brushed against the tip of his cock.

The movement drove James crazy and he kissed her harder and reached round to grope her ass.

After a few minutes of this Sarah stopped rocking and let the tip of James' cock rest by her opening. She teased him for a while, slipping the tip of his cock inside her and then quickly pushing her hips up when he tried to push deeper. His cock was slippery from her pussy juices and he longed to be inside her. James was amazing at the juices which seemed to overflow from her pussy, covering his cock in an endless stream of slippery wetness.

After a few minutes of teasing she put the tip of his cock inside pussy and put a hand on his stomach to indicate that he couldn't move. She stayed like that for a few seconds and then, just when James couldn't take the frustration any more, she push down hard so that his full length entered her pussy.

The feeling of her warm, wet pussy swallowing his rock hard cock felt like heaven to James. He leaned his head forward so that he could lick and suck on her hard nipples. The sensation was intense and it wasn't log before he felt the tell tale sensation of impending orgasm. He grabbed her hips and slammed her down onto his cock harder and harder until his cock exploded, pumping load after load of cum deep inside.

They rested for a moment to get their breath back before Sarah leaned in and whispered "I'll see you tomorrow" and gave him one last lingering kiss before she left.

***

James was woken from his sleep by the feeling of a hand over his mouth, "Shhhhhhhh...." whispered Sarah nervously. James opened his eyes confused and squinted into the dim room at the blurry shape before him. The conversation from the previous night came flooding back to him and he realised that Sarah was before him.

He suddenly felt very exposed and self conscious. Aware of his messy hair, of his morning breath, of his dirty clothes, of his overgrown beard. He blinked a few times to try and clear his vision and, as the world came slowly into focus, he saw Sarah for the first time.

She had long, golden hair that she had half wrapped into a knot at the back, leaving little ringlets hanging loose. She had big, bright blue eyes with laughter lines at the corners that gave her permanently joyful look. Her nose was cute and little. Her lips were full and she had a smile that stole his heart in an instant.

In summary, she was absolutely beautiful. Not in the high maintenance, trying hard way that most of the girls James had been with were. Sarah's beauty was easy and natural and James felt his heart ache to have him as his own.

She wore a tattered, old t-shirt which was washed out gray and about five sizes too big for her. Sarah had wrapped an old, black belt around her waist which had the effect of turning the t-shirt in to a figure hugging, very short dress. The line of the t-shirt followed her body and showed off her small, slender frame beneath.

The whole package was one of pure sexual beauty. As James continued to stare at her she gave small, shy laugh and looked at the floor in embarrassment.

"Well..." she whispered "Am I ok? or are you disappointed?"

James sat in stunned silence staring at her for a moment before he whispered eagerly "You are beyond anything I could have imagined! My god, you are beautiful! I can't believe it!

Sarah looked pleased but continued to look down at the floor shyly.

"And what about me?" James asked "I'm not the man I used to be" he added softly.

Sarah threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, "You are perfect." she said simply.

James kissed her back and let his hands explore her body which felt different now that he could see her. He started at her gorgeous, toned legs, then moved to her perfect, round ass, and finally up to her full breasts hidden under t-shirt.

After a while he reached his hand between her legs to touch her pussy but she pushed his hand away and whispered "No".

James gave her a questioning look which she returned with an apologetic expression, "We can't not during the day, not until Simon says its ok for us to be together properly" she whispered in response.

James felt the same frustration that he had felt before at her concern for the feelings of a man that had shown no concern whatsoever for him. But he swallowed the feeling down and nodded his understanding.

"You said you were going to try to talk to Simon and see if he might be ok with getting to know me a bit better?" James asked hopefully, "after we got off on the wrong foot..." he added hopefully.

Sarah looked nervous and said "I will... but I don't want to rush it. He can be very dangerous, and if he reacts badly then..." she trailed off leaving James to think of the consequences.

"Ok, well, whatever you think is best I guess" said James, "As long as I can still see you at night?" She smiled in response, "Yes of course, I would never give up our night time heaven".

Suddenly they heard footsteps approaching from behind the current and she scampered off quickly behind the curtain.

James listened as the heavy door swung open and the giant stomped into the room. Then he heard Sarah yell out in pain and the dog start barking menacingly. "Shut the fuck up you!" the giant shouted and then James heard a thump and the dog yelped in pain.

"Get on the bed you whore" the giant grunted. He heard muffled footsteps and then some rustling followed by the now familiar rhythmic creaking of the bed.

James felt full of sadness and confusion as he listened. How could she have any feelings for this ugly, brute of a man when he treated her so badly? Was Stockholm Syndrome really that strong? After a while he couldn't stand it any more and he put his hands over his ears to block the sound.

***

The cycle continued and what had seemed crazy a few months ago started to feel like normal life. During the day James would sleep and then wake in the evening to find water and a glass of the protein drink next to him. Then he would wait until darkness for Sarah to appear and they would make love. After that he would fall asleep, and the whole thing would repeat again.

The daily protein drink seemed to be enough to keep him alive but not enough to stop him losing weight. Without a mirror James could only guess at his skinny appearance judging by how thin his arms and legs had got.

He made an effort to record the days by making a scratch on the wall with a small stone he found, but he couldn't be sure that he hadn't missed any days.

His clothes grew more and more tatty. The only item of clothing that remained ok were his big work boots which he didn't even bother wearing any more, they just sat in the corner collecting dust.

The night of day 340 (by his reckoning) started in the normal way, he waited for Sarah to approach and then tried to kiss her but she stopped him. "Wait, I've got some good news" she said.

James couldn't think of anything that could possibly count as good news in their current situation, "What is it?" he asked uncertainly.

"Simon will meet you!" she said in an exited whisper, "Isn't that exciting? I would love it so much if the two of you could be friends"

James didn't think there was much chance of that but he also knew that he had to try something if there was to be any chance of him getting out of the prison alive.

"That's great news" he said, trying to sound enthusiastic, "When and how?"

"This is the plan, and it is very important that you follow this plan exactly ok?"

James nodded and she carried on, "I'll call through the curtain to you tomorrow when he is ready to meet ok?"

"Ok" said James as he felt the nerves growing inside him. This could end very badly he thought.

His nerves were soon forgotten when she leaned in and whispered into his ear, "I'm on heat right now but in celebration of the good news, how would you like a special treat?

James winced again at the unusual phrase but was intrigued to learn what she had in mind, "What kind of special treat?" he asked.

Sarah didn't reply, instead she leaned down and started sucking his cock. James was soon hard and waited in anticipation to see what she had in mind.

When he was fully hard Sarah stopped sucking and he felt her move away and change position. "Reach forward" she said.

James reached in front of him with his hands and then shuffled forwards on his knees. His hands rested on her perfect, round ass which he immediately started to grope. His hand bumped against something and he probed with his fingers to find her fingering her asshole, pushing three fingers in and out in rapid succession.

He moved into position behind her and she pushed her ass back and wiggled her hips so that her asshole rubbed against the tip of his cock. There was something about the animalistic action that turned him on and he grabbed her hips ready to fuck her. She reached around and took his cock in her hand and then pressed the head against her sphincter. Then she pushed the tip in and out with the same trick she had done when they first had sex, rubbing his cock against her asshole rapidly as she continued to finger herself. Every now and then she would stop with her fingers and reach round to her pussy. Then she plunged her fingers into her pussy to cover them in her juices and returned to fingering her ass.

After a few minutes of this she put the head of his cock back inside her ass, and then pushed back hard against him so that his whole cock entered her ass in one movement. James had to fight hard to suppress a moan of pleasure from escaping his lips.

He felt her start to rub her pussy and he started thrusting hard into her ass. The stimulation was intense and after a few minutes of pounding her ass he felt the surges of a strong orgasm ripple through him as he spurted warm cum inside her ass.

He left his cock inside her as the orgasm faded away, and as his cock grew soft inside her ass, Sarah started to cum hard. He felt her ass muscles contracting in waves around his cock and the final contraction was strong enough to push his limp cock out of her asshole. As it slipped out of her she let out a loud, wet fart as air and cum gushed out after his cock. The sound was loud enough to start the dog barking. Sarah swore under breath and left quickly to quieten the dog, not even saying goodbye to James.

***

James woke the next day dazed and confused to the sound of Sarah's voice calling his name. He sat up and stretched, then sat for a moment trying to gather his thoughts. Slowly the conversation from the previous night came back to him and a wave of nausea spread from his stomach to his throat. The giant had ignored James almost entirely since he captured him and it filled him with terror to risk rocking the boat.

Sarah called his name again and he slowly got to his feet. He walked up to the curtain and stopped so he could take a deep breath and calm his racing heart. He stood awkwardly for a moment, unsure if he could just walk through the curtain into the room or if he should announce himself first. He decided on the latter and tried to call out to Sarah but his voice stuck in his throat.

He realised with a shock that he hadn't spoken out loud for over ten months. The sound that came out was a hoarse whisper which hurt his throat and caused him to cough heavily. The coughing elicited a loud bark from the other side of the curtain which put James' nerves on edge, but the barking stopped as quickly as it had started.

After James had finally recovered from his coughing fit he decided to just get things over and done with. He pulled aside the curtain and stepped in to the room.

The room was very similar to his but with the exception of the heavy metal door, a bed, and a small overhead strip-light. In the corner of the room James saw two huge sacks, one apparently dog food, and the other protein powder.

He found Sarah in the dim light standing awkwardly on the other side of the room holding onto a chain which was attached to the dogs collar, The dog was growling in a low, menacing way and staring at James with unblinking focus. Now that he could finally see the dog up close, he realised that it was even more terrifying than he had imagined.

It was a cross between a Rottweiler and a Dobermann, black all over with strong shoulders which were almost as high as James' hips. It was a dog bred for fighting and killing, powerful muscles and sharp teeth, at it looked terrifying.

James looked at Sarah and gave her a weak smile as he wondered whether she was strong enough to hold the dog back if it went for him. Sarah gave him a gorgeous, warm smile in return. The warmth settled in his stomach and he suddenly felt more relaxed.

There was no sign of the giant which was a relief but also concerning.

"Hi" said James simply.

Sarah laughed nervously and returned his greeting.

"So... what's the plan?" James asked.

Sarah shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, there isn't a plan really... I just kind of hoped that if I could just get the two of you in the same room together it would be a good started."

Now it was James' turn to laugh nervously, "But you've definitely spoken to him right? And he is ok to meet?"

Sarah gave James an odd look and said "Yes of course, if I hadn't you wouldn't even be allowed in this room."

The light from the skylight barely reach into this room and James went to turn on the light switch, but Sarah shouted at him to stop, "I'm not allowed to use the light when he isn't here" she said, "it wastes electricity."

James sighed and walked over to the old, worn out bed. He pushed down on it a few times to check it would take his weight and then sat on it. As he sat down it made the low creaking sound which he had become so accustomed to hearing during the giant's visits to Sarah. The thought of that monster having sex on such a dirty, old bed with someone as beautiful as Sarah made him shudder.

James sat on the bed and looked around as he waited for the giant to make his appearance. He saw her small pile of clothes stacked neatly in the corner. He saw the tap in the corner of the room that was the single source of water for both of them.

Sarah watched him intently as he looked around the room. James' heart ached with sadness for everything that had been taken from this beautiful woman that stood before him. She could have had a life full of fun and adventure, but instead she was here in this abusive shithole.

As he sat lost in his thoughts he became aware that the dog was slowly edging towards him, watching him all the time and sniffing the air intently. The growling had stopped which was a relief. He wandered briefly what he would do if the damn dog went for him. It had cowered before the giant, but that was understandable. James tried not to think about it and decided to just ignore the dogs advances.

The dog continued to get closer and closer as James waited on the bed until its head was about a foot away from his own. He couldn't ignore it any longer, the stench of dog breath and the intensity with which it was staring at him made it impossible.