Smells Like Teen Incest

Story Info
Fucking my cheerleader sister in grungy '94.
4.2k words
4.09
19.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smells Like Teen Incest"

by J.D. Savanyu

Back in grungy 1994, I was a senior at Nottingham High, playing lead guitar and doing lead vocals for a band called "Milk the Cow." Four stupid kids with delusions of Nirvana grandeur. There weren't many clubs to play in Syracuse, so our biggest gig of the year was a pep rally in the school gym. One amplifier and no microphones, so I couldn't sing any lyrics. The rally was just an excuse for the basketball team to show off their dunking talents, and for the cheerleaders to show off their... pom-poms.

"All righty, students! Let's show off our Bulldog pride!" Principal Ward shouted into a microphone. A thousand students cheered as sixteen blue and orange-clad players hit the court. I struck up the band, playing an instrumental version of "Grunge Bitch." The unsung lyrics were twice as dirty as Nirvana's "Polly." (Principal Ward was a forty-something Beatles fan who didn't bother researching Milk the Cow before he let us play there.) My fingers glided gracefully across a Fender fretboard while the ballers tried to dunk like Mike. They paled in comparison to Air Jordan. Not nearly good enough to reach the NBA, getting all their glory in a fading rust belt city.

Not being a basketball fan, my attention was focused on the cheerleaders. Especially Sally Doyle, my gorgeous redhead twin sister. An eighteen year-old senior just like me, turning so many heads. I loved how her big tits bounced up and down and all around, squealing joyfully when Fred Zorn did a reverse windmill jam. Her flaming pigtailed hair clashed nicely with her pale white skin and blue pom-poms. I tried hard not to get a boner in that crowded gym on a sweltering hot afternoon.

"We got it all together

We're fighting for a win

Nottingham Bulldogs

on top again!"

The basketball team certainly didn't "have it all together." They were dead last in the statewide rankings with two wins and thirty losses, scoring a pathetic average of twenty-nine points per game. The NBA wasn't in the cards for them, but it was in the cards for Sally. She had the right look and the right attitude to cheer for the L.A. Lakers. Totally worthy of James Worthy, on the court and in a hot tub. Steamy hardcore whirlpool action, for the win.

Sally had a different boyfriend every week, and she had a major crush on her twin brother. A mutually intense infatuation. We lived in a small house three blocks away from the high school, sharing the same small bedroom for nearly two decades. She had the bottom bunk, and I had the top. Being cooped up in tight quarters with the prettiest girl I ever saw was bound to inspire incestuous urges, getting stronger and stronger.

When I turned eighteen, my hormones went into overdrive. Jerking off every single night while picturing Sally naked in a big-ass Bevery Hills hot tub, getting fucked by a bunch of Hollywood celebrities. Spanking her wet heart-shaped ass over and over. I tried hard not to moan or rattle the bunk bed. When I paused and listened hard enough, I could hear her masturbating down below, trying hard not to moan or rattle the bunk bed.

"Let's get physical

Get down, get hard, get mean

Let's get physical

And beat that other team!"

I wished she could beat me off right into her mouth, and slurp my cum like a power shake. My perversion reached the boiling point, bubbling over into my songwriting. "Dollhouse Riot" was my finest composition so far. A punkish ode to wild sex, inspired by Nirvana's "Milk It," which also inspired our name. I never told my bandmates that "the dirty twat down the street I wanna eat" was actually my own sister.

Sam Marks attempted a tricky Julius Erving-esque dunk, and failed spectacularly. Embarrassing himself in front of the whole damn school. (Thank god YouTube wasn't around back then, because I would have "gone viral" for all the wrong reasons!) My eyes drifted back to Sally's smiling face. She noticed me staring at her, and returned my gaze with a playful expression. Shaking those big titties in my direction, and kicking those kick-ass legs high in the air. Flashing her little pink panties at me, over and over and over.

God damn, that bitch was driving me crazy. There were still four months until I hit the road to Indiana for my first semester at the Perdue music department... and four months until she went to Perdue on a cheerleading scholarship! We were utterly inseparable, magnetically drawn to each other while running through an endless maze of dead-end "lovers." Sally was also a big Nirvana fan (like every moody white teenager in the whole fucking world.) She kept raving about how "crazy cool" Kurt Cobain was, and how she wished "that bitchy wannabe punk" Courtney Love would drop dead, so she could marry her drug-addled obsession.

Two other cheerleaders tossed her high in the air as I pounded out a grunge soundtrack. My mind drifted back to my last girlfriend. Gabrielle Tinto broke up with me four days ago, and I dearly missed her amazing blowjobs and energetic cowgirl fucking (after she stimulated my mind with physics tutoring.) She was also a cute redhead with very pullable pigtails, but not nearly as cute as Sally.

A crazy idea popped into my crazy mind. Something I dreamed about ever since Nevermind invaded the airwaves and CD shelves. Before I knew it, my fingers were playing the iconic opening notes of "Smells Like Teen Spirit." That song wasn't part of our set list for the pep rally, so the rest of Milk the Cow looked at me awkwardly. But they soon joined in, pounding drums and burning axes in a blaze of glory.

Sally's jaw dropped open in pleasant surprise, then she danced giddily to that teen angst anthem. The student body cheered loudly and started moshing in the bleachers, spilling onto the court. Just like Nirvana's breakthrough MTV video from the summer of '91 (except the cheerleaders weren't wearing black tank tops with red anarchy symbols and bitchin' tattoos all over their arms and legs.) The horrified expression on Principal Ward's face was priceless, watching his students devolve into stark raving lunatics.

It was like an out-of-body experience. Definitely the best moment of my hazy high school days. I belted out the lyrics with no microphone, drowned out by a thousand disillusioned teens getting their freak on.

"With the lights out, this is dangerous

Here we are now, entertain us

I feel stupid, and contagious

Here we are now, ENTERTAAAAAIN US! YEEEEAH!"

Sally went crazy on the sidelines, thrashing like a howler monkey. Her big boobies nearly popped out of her blue-and-orange cheerleader dress. John-John Williams XXIV (just as crazy as his name would suggest) crowd-surfed across the court, then he leaped high in the air and hung on the orange metal rim of a basketball hoop. We skipped the melodic interlude and kept pumping out the aggressive power chords. Principal Ward desperately wriggled through a writhing mass of humanity. A bunch of guys lifted him up in the air, and everyone else crowd-surfed him unwillingly. Laughing loudly while moshing their brains out. They dropped him off near the bandstand, and then he literally ripped our guitar cords out of the amp.

"Awwwwww!" everyone groaned.

"This pep rally is over!" the principal shouted angrily. "For the love of god, show some respect for my alma mater!"

We left the gym in a buzzed haze, getting praised and patted on the back by all the cool kids. Stepping out to the parking lot on a blazing spring afternoon, we got mobbed by the cute cheerleaders. Sally leaped into my arms and kissed me on both cheeks.

"That was awesome, Jerry! Fucking bad-ass! You'll be the next Kurt Cobain, for sure!" she beamed, teasing her long red pigtails.

"I doubt it. Every fucking city is full of Kurt Cobain wannabes."

"But you're the best one," she beamed, tussling my shaggy blonde hair. "You really brought out my teen spirit."

"Smells like Calvin Klein perfume," I remarked. That gorgeous ginger gazed at me longingly with big green Irish eyes.

"Come on, little brother. Let's go home and do a little... rehearsing."

She led me downhill to Meadowbrook Road, with my school books and guitar case strapped to my back. A babbling stream in the middle of the road had a nice soothing effect. Reeling with adrenalin after that spontaneous moshing frenzy, with echoes from the amplifier ringing in my head.

"What do you mean, 'rehearsing?'"

"You'll see," she giggled sweetly. We walked through a quiet semi-suburban neighborhood, with many other Bulldogs heading home. Listening to music on their Walkmans and flaunting grunge/goth/gangsta fashion statements. (Flannel shirts used to be worn only by lumberjacks and lame dorks, until Mister Cobain came along.) We turned left on Harrington Road, heading uphill toward our little green house.

"Mom and Dad won't be home till eight o'clock tonight," I said. "The salt factory is installing some new equipment."

"Lucky for us," Sally replied seductively.

"What you mea--"

She put her fingers on my lips, silencing them. "Shut that big mouth, Jerry. I got a big surprise for you."

Holy shit. Was this the "surprise" I desperately wished for?

I marched eagerly to the doorstep of 314 Harrington. She fumbled distractedly through her pink purse, pulling out a ring of keys, jamming one of them through the deadbolt lock. I took three steps inside, then she slammed the door behind me, shoved me against it, and kissed me passionately. Oh my god, oh my god! My dick sprang instantly to a full seven inches, pressing against her blue-and-orange cheerleader dress. My wildest fantasies poured in a thrilling torrent. She pulled back twenty seconds later, gasping throatily.

"Oh fuuuuck," Sally groaned. "I need you sooo bad."

"You took the words right out of my mouth, sis."

I shoved her busty body against my lean lanky body, and shoved my tongue down her throat. It was all happening so fast, giving us no time to think. Pure animal lust took complete control in the heat of the moment. Our hearts beat frantically, desperate for fulfillment. Repressed desire screamed in my brain like a grunge rock anthem. She finally pulled back with another throaty gasp.

"Get naked, Jerry. We're gonna have a nice long 'after school special.'"

"Fuck yeah," I groaned. I quickly removed the overpriced pre-ripped trendy outfit that I bought at Shoppingtown Mall. Sally yanked down my boxer shorts and whistled at my Free Willy.

"Nice dick, little brother," she beamed.

"I"m your big brother, bitch!" I grunted, getting into my usual aggressive sexual character. "Take off that stupid cheerleader outfit."

"Yes sir, Mister Doyle," Sally giggled. Her tight blue-and-orange uniform and pink bra soon hit the floor, revealing a better pair of breasts than I ever saw in Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler, or late night "Skinemax" movies. 100% natural ginger perfection, like Julia Roberts in her prime.

"Get those little slut panties off!"

"Yes sir!" she giggled. Those skanky drawers went right to the floor, revealing a nice red triangle between her wide child-bearing hips.

"God damn, you're the hottest girl in Onondaga County."

"And you're the cutest jerk in upstate New York."

She dropped to her knees on a cheap brown rug, and shoved my throbbing teen dick through her bright red lips.

"Holy shiiit," I groaned triumphantly. The intense illicit thrill of committing incest, enhanced by the fear of getting caught if our parents came home early from the salt factory where they earned a "salt salary." Sally rocked her red head slowly back and forth, sucking hard and moaning softly. I felt so good with my cock so deep in her hot mouth.

"Just like that, you dirty ginger skank. You wanna fuck Kurt Cobain so bad, but you have to settle for your grungy brother."

She giggled against my man-meat, then she twisted her head up and down the shaft, moaning loudly against my meat. Definitely better than Gabrielle's blowjobs; having practiced on many more guys. I willed myself to hold back my load as long as possible, savoring every microsecond.

"Suck my balls," I grunted. She kept bobbing her head up and down my dick, so I grabbed her red head and yanked it off. "I said suck 'em, bitch!"

She jammed both my hairy balls all the way into her mouth, slurping noisily on the fleshy folds.

"Fuck yeah. You like my balls better than those Air Jordan wannabes."

She giggled against my sack, then she pulled back, ejecting them from her mouth with a funny poof sound. "I like hockey dudes better than basketball dudes."

"Me too. Time for a power play, bitch. Slapshot my fucking stick!"

She slapped my penis fast and hard with both hands. Wagging it like a poodle tail.

"Oh-hooo fuuuuuck! Make it hurt so good!"

She slapped it ten more times, then she jammed it back and her mouth and whipped her head back and forth in a red blur.

"Don't fucking stop! Keep deep-throating your fucking brother!" I growled ecstatically.

Sally face-fucked me relentlessly, driven by immoral passion. I never felt so good, growling fiercely toward a vent in the ceiling that pumped cool refreshing air right in my face. I grabbed her shiny flaming pigtails and fiddled around with them while she slurped and groaned. The first warning sign of orgasm twinged in my prostate, and I stepped backward toward a coat rack. My bare ass hit our mother's purple parka.

"Slow down, Mustang Sally. Let's make this party last."

"Good idea. Time for a little dance interlude."

"Fucking right, bitch. Shake that ass like a stripper."

"Fuck that stripper shit. I wanna dance like a cheerleader."

She stood up, grabbed her blue pom-poms, and pranced to the middle of the living room. She struck her favorite cheer pose and shook her money maker.

"Yeah, Yeah,

Do we rock?

Yeah, Yeah,

Take it to the top?

Yeah, Yeah

Are we gonna stop?

No way!"

I bopped my head in harmony to her bouncing d-cups, getting hornier and hornier. Way better than watching some strung-out lady named Krystal or Charity pole-dancing for spare change. Sally hopped up and down and wiggled like hell in front of a table full of Doyle family photos. My creepy uncle Rory smiled at his hot niece's heart-shaped ass.

"We are the Nottingham Bulldogs

And we can't be beat

Because we got the power

to knock you off your feet!"

Sally kicked her legs high in the air, over and over, flashing her wet muff at me with gleeful abandon. She finished with a flourish, waving her pom-poms frantically in the air and shaking her liberated hooters.

"Bravo, bravo! Encore, encore!" I cheered with comical exaggeration.

"I'll give you an encore later, little brother," she uttered seductively, draping her arms around my neck and kissing me tenderly. Smooshing those big boobies against my flat chest.

"You got the power to knock me off my feet."

"You ain't seen nothing yet, Jerry-boy."

I kissed her harder while squeezing her ass cheeks.

"I've been jerking off every single night while picturing you getting fucked by a bunch of celebrities in a Beverly Hills hot tub."

"Oh my god, that's totally my dream too!" she beamed. "We don't have a hot tub here, but we do have a tub. Come on, let's have some more fun with a rubber duckie."

She grabbed my right hand and led me into a small bathroom with a small bathtub. She bent over to turn on the faucet, flashing her pussy and asshole at me. She dropped in a rubber duckie and a lavender-scented pellet, filling the water with soapy suds and filling the room with flowery aromatherapy.

"Mmm, doesn't that smell nice?" she beamed.

"Like a fucking Van Gogh painting," I remarked.

"Waiting is the hardest part. In the meantime, sit down right here," she ordered, pointing at the toilet seat.

"Oh my god," I chortled, parking my ass on that American Standard. My dick pointed straight up toward a humming ceiling vent. My sister dropped to her knees on a purple bath mat, and went down on me like a homeless hooker at a bus terminal.

"Holy shiiiit," I growled, reeling with perverse pleasure. She kept sucking my dick on the toilet, nice and slow. "God damn, you're a freaky ginger twat!"

"Mmmm hmmmmm," she groaned harshly, twisting her head all the way up and down and massaging my P-spot. The best blowjob by far. A little ditty from Nevermind crept up from the back of my mind.

I don't mean to stare, we don't have to breed

We could plant a house, we could build a tree

I don't even care, we could have all three...

She said (she said!) she said, (she said!)

She said (she said!) she said, (she said!)

"Oh goody, our bath is ready," she said. Sally got off the bathmat, turned off the faucet, and slowly lowered her voluptuous athletic body into the soapy flowery water. "Ahhh, that feels sooo good. Come on, don't be shy. Pretend we're shooting a steamy love scene at a Hollywood studio."

"You'll be a hardcore porn star real soon, at this rate," I snickered sarcastically. I lowered my naked body into the sudsy lukewarm water, facing her in the small tub. The lavender aroma mixed with her perfume and female pheromones, making my head spin with erotic desire. Her milky tits floated on the surface, begging to be squeezed.

"Scrub my big boobies, little brother."

She grabbed a purple washcloth from a nearby rack and tossed it at my flat chest. I lathered it up with lavender-scented soap, grabbed those awesome d-cups, and scrubbed in slow circles, getting them nice and creamy-foamy. Sighing in utter disbelief, with my dick begging for attention underwater.

"That's right, Jerry. Get 'em squeaky clean," she murmured sweetly. "You'll see a lot more naked hotties when you become a rockstar."

"I'll never be a rockstar."

"Not with that attitude. You need a little encouragement to reach your full potential." She giggled naughtily, then she got on her knees and shuffled toward me in the tub. "I'll give you a lot of encouragement, right now."

She straddled my lap at the other end of the tub, then she grabbed my dick underwater and guided it into her tight little pussy.

"Oooh shit!" we groaned simultaneously. I couldn't believe my sister was fucking me in our bathtub! Our Irish Catholic parents never taught their children about the birds and the bees, referring to sex as little as possible, using vague euphemisms like "your filthy natural urges, down there." They told us to push those natural urges "out of sight and out of mind" (hoping they wouldn't bubble up at inappropriate moments, getting us in trouble.)

My sister grabbed my shoulders and bounced up and down on my cock in that soapy water, making me groan like hell. Amazing cowgirl fucking, from a girl who hated country music. Danger is the best aphrodisiac of all, driving us onward at top gear. I spanked her big wet tits a dozen times, making her moan even louder.

"Fuck yeah, you dirty grunge groupie. Clean me up!"

Sally grabbed a wad of lavender suds and scrubbed my shoulders while fucking me steadily.

"Oh my god, I've been dreaming about this for so long," she groaned. "Your dick feels so good in my pussy. We're gonna do this every fucking day!"

"Like a fucked-up version of The Brady Bunch. 'The Grungy Bunch.'"

She laughed playfully, and splashed my face with soapy water. "Shut up, silly boy."

12