Smelly Beasts

Story Info
She is Dutch-ovened by her two lovers.
3.8k words
4.08
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma was a very sensible woman, she married for money not for love. Her husband was considerably older than her, and his penis was a sad, withered old thing. As a result, sex between them was rather unsatisfying for Gemma. So, she did what any sensible woman would do; she had an affair. Her husband was rich enough, and Gemma had enough time on her hands, for him to be able to afford a tennis coach to come and visit her twice a week. Hugo was a tennis pro, and also a great sexual athlete. He was very well endowed, and kinky enough to keep Gemma interested. He was also pretty good at tennis, and probably could have taught Gemma a lot in that respect, but they spent much more time in the bedroom than on the tennis court. Hugo was French, and he had a lax attitude to hygiene, but Gemma was willing to put up with the smell of his body odour because he was well hung and so good in bed.

For a while, Gemma was satisfied. Her husband provided for all her material needs, and Hugo provided her with a good, hard seeing-to every Tuesday and Thursday morning. Even though Hugo was very athletic, and well endowed, and vigorous in his attentions, after a while Gemma still felt something was lacking. She wanted to be adored. She wanted to be the centre of someone's universe. She wasn't the centre of her husband's, he was only interested in his money. And she wasn't the centre of Hugo's, as he almost certainly had a dozen other lovers besides her. She wanted infatuation, not just sex. So, being a sensible woman, she did the sensible thing, and started another affair.

Gemma was a very beautiful woman. Her hair was long and blonde. Her skin was smooth and white. Her eyes were blue. Despite her slender build, her breasts were large and full. She had a bum that drew admiring gazes wherever it went. She had the attention of most men she met. If she went to a bar alone, she would have men falling over themselves to buy her drinks and try to impress her. Men would openly flirt with her even if their girlfriends were stood nearby. She was that pretty and alluring. So, she had a wide pool of talent to choose from. But she wanted a man who would be hopelessly in love with her, not just one that would think she was sexy then forget about her once the deed was done. Eventually, she decided on Tyler. Tyler was still very young, maybe ten years younger than her. He worked as a barista in the coffee shop she liked, and he was always very polite and friendly to her when she went in there for her oat milk latte. She noticed that his face would light up when she came into the shop and he would blush when he spoke to her. She thought he was maybe already a little bit in love with her to begin with. Once she decided on Tyler as her suitable prey, it was easy to ensnare him.

She knew they had a shared interest in old films, and she invited him round one Wednesday when he finished early at the coffee shop to watch It's A Wonderful Life. They did not get very far with the film. Tyler was everything she had hoped he would be. He was loving and attentive, gently licking her for as long as she would like and reminding her how beautiful she was. When they made love together for the first time, Tyler was so excited and inexperienced that he came very quickly, but she didn't mind. She was still sore from a marathon session with Hugo the day before.

Gemma was happy now. She had her husband to provide her with money and her material needs, she had Hugo to use her like a dirty whore and give her the rough treatment she deserved, and she had Tyler to worship and adore her.

Things went along like this for a month or two. Her husband worked Monday to Saturday. She had good, hard "tennis lessons" from Hugo on Tuesday and Thursday. Her sweetheart Tyler visited her on Wednesday and Friday. She saw her girlfriends on Monday and Saturday. And she spent Sunday with her husband, occasionally even trying to coax his poor, shrivelled old tadger into an erect enough state to service the hole that had been previously plundered by her two lovers. She had plenty of sex, and plenty of affection, and plenty of money. But these happy circumstances would not continue forever. Three men is too many for any married woman, and Gemma could not reasonably expect things to stay as they were forever.

Things went along like this for so long, until they were disrupted by Tyler's lucky hat. Tyler was a sentimental person, and he had a hat that he believed brought him good luck. It was a baseball cap, a trucker cap with a mesh back, bearing the name and crest of a sports club he had no personal interest in, who played a sport he did not watch. He had owned the hat for most of his teenage years. A battered, sweat stained, manky old hat. A hat that had never been washed. He had forgotten to collect his hat from the coat hook in the hallway of Gemma's house after he had finished making love to her, feeding her strawberries, and reading her poetry on one sunny Wednesday afternoon in April.

As Tyler made his way to the coffee shop on Thursday morning, he realised he could take a short detour by getting off the bus at a different stop, and go to Gemma's home to collect his hat before going on to work. He texted Gemma to let her know that he was coming over, but he didn't get any response. He didn't get any response because Gemma was too busy to look at her phone. Tyler got to the house, which he had visited frequently before. It was a large, impressive, detached house. He pressed the button for the doorbell, and waited, but no-one answered the door. He tried knocking on the door, but again this did not produce any response. Tyler went round to the back of the house to investigate further. He only wanted to collect his hat, but he thought it would be nice to see Gemma before his shift as well, and tell her how much he loved her. There was no-one in the back garden. There was tennis balls and rackets led on the floor of the tennis court. The back door was open. Tyler decided to go into the house and find his hat. Even if Gemma had gone out and left the door open by mistake, he was sure she wouldn't mind him collecting his hat.

He went into the house, walked through the kitchen and into the hallway, and found his hat hung on the coat hook where he had left it the day before. He could hear movement upstairs. Gemma must be in the bedroom, he thought. He put his hat on and walked up the stairs, wanting to see her before he carried on to work. The bedroom door was slightly ajar. He went to the door, and pushed it open, wanting to surprise Gemma. As it was, she surprised him first. He saw her, on the bed, with a swarthy man, their naked bodies entwined together, hers on top of his, her smooth white thighs either side of his head, and his penis in her mouth. Tyler realised immediately that his could not be her husband.

"Gemma! How could you?" Tyler was so angry his voice was trembling.

Gemma looked up with astonishment at the young man who was stood in the doorway. She stayed straddled across her hairy Gallic lover, but she had the decency to stop bouncing up and down on him in front of Tyler.

"Tyler, honey," she said. "It's not what you think. Hugo is an old friend of mine. We've known each other for years."

"Yes, and how long have you been shagging him behind my back?" Tyler was furious, shaking with rage. "You said you loved me, and I believed you!"

"I do love you honey."

"Who is this fuckin' guy?" growled Hugo from underneath Gemma's voluptuous behind.

Tyler burst into tears. Gemma got off of Hugo and rushed over to Tyler and gave him a hug. "It's OK honey, I still love you. Hugo is just a friend. You knew I was married anyway, why are you so upset?"

"I thought you only cheated with me," sniffled Tyler.

Tyler squeezed Gemma tightly against him, feeling her big, soft breasts pressing against his chest. He could feel her hard nipples pressing into him through the material of his shirt. She stroked his head and comforted him. Gradually, he stopped feeling so upset and instead started to feel horny. He could feel his penis thickening and growing stiff in his pants. He stopped crying. Gemma unbuttoned his shirt, and he shrugged it off on to the floor.

"I detest you stupid English," muttered Hugo. "You cannot satisfy your women yourself then you get upset when a real man does it instead."

"I'm not English," snapped Tyler. "My mother was Scottish, and my dad is Australian."

"You are still a soulless Anglo-Saxon coward," sneered Hugo.

"Be quiet, Hugo!" chided Gemma.

The French fellow rolled his eyes and sighed and led back on the bed. His manhood was still angrily erect, and he tugged it absent-mindedly as he stared at Gemma and Tyler hugging.

"It's going to be OK," said Gemma softly to Tyler. "This doesn't change anything between us. Let me show you that I still love you." She kissed him on the lips, then sank to her knees in front of him, looking up into his dewy eyes. She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down. Tyler gasped, shocked at Gemma's forwardness. She pulled his long, half-hard cock out of his boxer shorts and lovingly put it in her mouth.

"This fuckin' guy," muttered Hugo, watching as Gemma pushed Tyler's growing penis into her hungry mouth. "Hey! I am still here you know. I am still in the room."

"Be quiet Hugo," repeated Gemma, taking Tyler's sausage from between her lips for a moment.

Tyler's initial rage was now entirely turned to lust by the feeling of Gemma's mouth. Hugo stayed where he was, but he grumbled bitterly.

"English wanker. Anglo-Saxon coward. Spineless scum," Hugo muttered darkly and tugged at himself as he watched Gemma on her knees in front of the young lad.

"My goodness, your both such big boys," said Gemma, taking her mouth off of Tyler. "I wonder which one of you is the biggest. Tyler, go and sit on the bed next to Hugo so that I can see you side by side."

Tyler kicked off his shoes and took his jeans off and went and sat on the bed, naked apart from his hat. Hugo scowled at him.

"Right. Now both hold them up, I want to see who's is the longest."

"Clearly it is mine," said Hugo in an offhand way, gripping his phallus and waggling it nonchalantly.

"No way, mine is much bigger!" shouted Tyler. "Gemma, you can see that surely."

Gemma stood by the bed and studied her two lovers' penises thoughtfully.

"Hmm, I'm not sure, they both look very large. I think maybe Tyler's is longer, but Hugo's is thicker and bigger overall."

"Nonsense, mine is clearly the longest and the thickest!" declared Hugo.

"Rubbish!" scoffed Tyler. "Gemma, have you got a tape measure?"

"There might be one downstairs," she said. "But let me have a closer look first."

She climbed on the bed and knelt facing the two boys. She took an erection in each hand, gripping them, squeezing them, feeling how hard and thick they were. She began rubbing both of the hard willies in unison, jerking both her hands up and down around the firm man flesh they held, her breasts wobbling as she masturbated the two boys.

"These are both very big," she said. "Much bigger than my husband's, his is tiny. That's why I cheat on him."

"I thought you loved me," said Tyler despondently. Hugo snorted.

"I do, honey," said Gemma. "I love you lots." She bent forward and put Tyler's penis into her mouth, keeping her eyes on his as she sucked him, still tugging Hugo's with her other hand. Tyler let out a gasp of pleasure as she sucked him harder.

"Do me as well," said Hugo.

Gemma took her mouth off of Tyler's prick and put it onto Hugo's. She sucked them both in turn, dribbling over their pulsating phalluses. Gemma was very pleased with herself, she was glad about how she had placated her two boys, and how she now had two cocks to play with at the same time.

Gemma went back to sucking Tyler. Hugo watched enviously. He took hold of the duvet, which had been scrunched up at the side of the bed and pulled it over himself and the others.

"What are you doing?" said Gemma.

"I am cold, and I do not like seeing you blow another man," said Hugo, pulling the duvet over her head and up to his chest. "Do it under the covers."

So, the three of them led in the bed together, Gemma under the duvet, busily sucking and playing with their penises, Hugo and Tyler led side by side scowling at each other.

Hugo looked over at Tyler and growled at him. Tyler looked back and moaned because Gemma was nibbling his shaft with her teeth. Hugo shifted on the bed, rolling to one side slightly and lifting his leg next to Gemma. Hugo grimaced, and then let out a loud, trumpeting fart that reverberated through the mattress. Gemma squealed with horror under the duvet but carried on sucking Tyler. The smell of Hugo's fart hit her a moment later, a stinky pungent odour that filled her nostrils.

Not to be outdone by his rival, and feeling a build up of gases in his bowels as a result of the lager he had drank the night before, Tyler strained and forced out a squeaky, high pitched fart. Gemma squealed again.

"Pathetic," commented Hugo, then lifted his leg a second time, positioning himself so that his bottom was next to Gemma's shoulder and farted again.

It was becoming incredibly smelly for Gemma under the duvet. She stopped sucking Tyler so she could breath through her mouth instead of her nose, but carried on wanking both of them, enjoying the feeling of having something thick and hard in each hand.

Disappointed that the other man had produced two farts much more impressive than his one, Tyler clenched the muscles in his abdomen, his face screwed up with concentration, his whole body tensing as he forced out a second, louder fart.

"Will you two stop it?" complained Gemma under the bed covers. "It's starting to get really stinky down here."

"He started it," Tyler said peevishly.

"I will stop when he does," declared Hugo, followed by two more loud farts in quick succession.

Tyler responded by letting out a long, gurgling fart that sounded like it contained water as well as air.

Gemma shrieked. "That sounded really wet!"

"The sooner you make us come, the sooner we will let you out!" roared Hugo triumphantly, and let out a rapid series of six or seven booming expulsions of wind from his bottom.

"Let me go, you monsters!" wailed Gemma. "You smelly beasts!"

Gemma sucked and slobbered over both of the boys' penises in turn, enjoying the feeling of having their tumescent organs in her mouth while she smelled the gases coming from their guts. It was warm and humid under the duvet, the air was thick with the odour of the boys' flatulence and their members that dripped with arousal, an aroma that was vile, cloying, nauseating but also very satisfying for Gemma to inhale. It was a pungent animalistic scent that excited her in a way she could not readily explain.

The feeling of Gemma's skilful lips and tongue on his throbbing erection was too much for Tyler, he tried to hold it back but he was unable to, and Gemma felt the young man's semen gush into her mouth. She gleefully swallowed the brackish goop, Tyler shuddering and panting as he reached his climax. Hugo, led next to them, continued to fart boisterously.

Tyler slumped back in the bed and rolled over onto his side. Hugo threw back the duvet, releasing Gemma from her smelly confinement. She wiped her mouth with her hand, and gratefully breathed in the fresher air in great gulps, then crawled over to Hugo and continued to fellate him. As she did, she looked over at Tyler, who was led on the bed next to them, facing away from them, shaking a gasping. Apparently he was crying.

"Why do you keep looking at his arse while you're blowing me?" Hugo growled angrily.

Gemma glared at Hugo and took his penis out of her mouth. Then, very deliberately she crawled across the mattress to Tyler, stroked his shoulder and rolled him onto his front. She crouched over Tyler and kissed his buttocks. She looked over at Hugo, who scowled at her. She grinned sweetly then kissed Tyler's buttocks some more.

"Oh, that's how it is, is it?" said Hugo with a snort. The hirsute Frenchman sat up on the bed, then knelt behind Gemma, who was on all fours over Tyler. Hugo stroked Gemma's plump bottom, then slid his thick penis underneath it between her thighs, squeezing it into her moist twat and making her moan. Gemma continued to kiss Tyler's pert bum cheeks while Hugo thrust into her from behind.

"Hey, you, monsieur," grunted Hugo, trying to get Tyler's attention. "She likes your ass so much; you should show her your asshole." Tyler ignored him.

"Hey, you," Hugo tapped Gemma on the back. "You like his ass, don't you? You should pull his cheeks apart and kiss his hole. Come on, I want to see you kiss his hole."

Gemma, gasping as she felt Hugo's thick shaft stretching her, put her hands on Tyler's smooth, firm buttocks, and spread them apart, revealing his tight, brown hole. Gemma leaned in closer, and pressed her lips to Tyler's anus, lovingly kissing it.

Hugo put his hand on the back of Gemma's head and pushed her face in closer to Tyler's crevice.

"Get you tongue right in there, you dirty bitch," Hugo growled. "Get your tongue right up his asshole."

Tyler felt Gemma's warm tongue licking around his sphincter, and then pressing into the middle of it, burrowing into his back passage. Tyler gasped as felt her hot little tongue forcing its way into him.

Hugo was grunting enthusiastically while watching Gemma eating the other man's bum hole. The feeling of her tongue wiggling around in his anus produced another fart from Tyler, a loud, wet sounding one that blew in Gemma's face. Hugo came inside Gemma's twat, roaring like a wild animal.

Tyler had become excited again while Gemma kissed his bum hole. He rolled over, his prick standing to attention like a soldier on parade. She led on her back on the bed and Tyler mounted her, thrusting in between her spread legs, feeling the slipperiness of her cunt soiled with his rival's sperm. While they made passionate love, Hugo squatted over Gemma's face and fed his semi-erect penis into her mouth, asking her if she could taste her pussy juice on it. So, instead of seeing his lover's beautiful face, Tyler was now staring at the hairy Frenchman's rear end, squatting over Gemma's bountiful breasts, his big balls dangling on her chin. While Tyler made love to his darling, Hugo farted on her tits. He squatted down and pressed his bottom against the soft flesh of one of her breasts, then forcefully farted against it, then did the same to the other. After he had done this a few times, Hugo strained too hard and forced out a wet, sloppy fart that sent brown liquid splattering across that most curvaceous and charming bust. The sight of this horrified and excited Tyler in equal measures, and he rode Gemma even harder. Gemma was in an ecstasy, with one hard cock in her mouth and another pummelling into her pussy. Hugo continued to strain, and suddenly Tyler saw something thick and dark appear from in between the Frenchman's muscular buttocks, and plop down onto Gemma's beautiful bosom. Hugo sighed with satisfaction. It was a large, glistening turd, and it lay in the cleavage between Gemma's buxom boobs. This was too much for young Tyler, seeing his adored lady's gorgeous titties befouled with the rancid shit of his foe, the incongruity of it made him scream with anguish. Tyler came a second time, very hard, so hard he fainted. He rolled off of Gemma and slumped onto the mattress. Gemma fiddled with her clitoris and brought herself to orgasm, rubbing her dripping pussy to climax while Hugo finished in her mouth.

Gemma scooped the big, stinky turd off her chest with some tissues and then went and dropped the vile thing in the toilet.

Gemma showered, so did Tyler. Hugo didn't bother, he led on the bed smoking a cigarette and staring into space. Tyler dressed and said goodbye to Gemma and left. He felt shaken. He couldn't face going to work so he called in sick.

12