Smitten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "You ... you choose me?" She still couldn't look at me.

- "I did. I do."

Ghorza was short, like Shaghar, but looked smaller because she was slimmer, and leaner. Her multiple piercings (ears, nose, eyebrow) might have been intended to make her appear more ferocious, but they only further set her apart from the other orcs. Her bright red hair was also unusual.

But the glimpses I'd had of her body suggested that I was in for a treat. Plus, I liked her. There was no nonsense in her, no posturing. My coupling with Ushug had been a revelation - I'd enjoyed it very much. I suspected that Ghorza and I could be good for each other, too.

"Shaghar asked me if I would bathe with you. She and Ushug must have told you what happened. I would very much like to do that with you, Ghorza."

- "Then we can go. Now." she said. I don't know what her decision process was like, but once Ghorza had made up her mind, she was ready to move. She hopped to her feet, and extended a hand to help me up.

The moment we reached the stream, she planted her spear in the ground, and began to strip off her clothes. I'd been right: she had an absolutely delightful body. Her small breasts were conical, and spread apart, so that her puffy nipples pointed in different directions. Her waist was so narrow that I wondered if I could encompass it with my hands.

That only emphasized the flare of her superb hips, and the perfection of her little heart-shaped ass. I had become so engrossed in admiring her form that I forgot to begin removing my own clothes. Ghorza stood up straight, with her hands on her hips, and frowned at me.

- "I'm sorry." I said. "I was ... admiring you." I smiled.

For a first time since we'd met, Ghorza smiled back at me.

She was too short to sit in the deepest part of the water, but she could kneel comfortably enough. She let me take the lead in 'washing' her delectable body. All of the other females I'd been with had enjoyed this, and Shaghar had been good enough to tell me what she liked most.

I rubbed Ghorza's arms, and massaged her muscles. I stroked her skin, all the way down to her fingertips. Then I pressed my thumbs into the muscles of her back. When I squeezed her shoulders and neck, Ghorza leaned back into me.

I stroked her flanks, and reached around to run my fingers across her tight stomach. Then I slid my hands up to cup her lovely little breasts, to caress her nipples and gently squeeze them between finger and thumb.

When I began to lift her, Ghorza rose to her feet - just a trifle unsteadily. Her ass was truly tremendous: I probably spent far too long kneading and massaging her buttocks.

By the time I began paying attention to her inner thighs, she was leaning back against me. If I'd stepped away, she might have fallen - but I had no intention of letting that happen.

It was still relatively early. We had all the time in the world. I played with Ghorza very slowly, teasing her outer lips with a finger, and then returning to caressing her leg, or her ass. Two fingers ... and I nuzzled her neck. One finger ... and my hand on her breast.

Then I inserted a finger inside her - and was brought up short.

She had a hymen?

Ghorza stiffened in my arms, and I turned my head to look at her. Was that fear, on her face? Was she afraid that I would hurt her? Or that I would think less of her?

- "Are you ...? You've never ...?" I was making it worse.

Ghorza shook her head - once. Then she whispered: "I want what Shaghar and Ushug had. The same."

- "All of it?" I couldn't help asking. She wanted me to take her virginity?

- "All."

There was no hesitation in her voice. I can't deny that I felt a thrill, to hear that; but I also felt the weight of responsibility. I had to make it good for her. She deserved my very best efforts.

Yes, I wondered how she had remained a virgin thus far. She was short, and slight. Perhaps the larger male orcs and half-orcs felt that she was too small, too delicate. Maybe a big female like Ushug was more to their taste. But there was no need for me to worry about that.

- "I am honoured, Ghorza." I whispered in her ear. Then I licked the edge of her ear.

It was the first time I'd kissed or licked a half-orc's ear. It had never occurred to me that their ears might be sensitive - or, in Ghorza's case, highly sensitive (I learned, later, that this was not an orcish thing - it was a Ghorza thing).

I resumed my attentions to her outer labia. After a time, I gently (very gently) re-inserted my finger. Her hymen, I discovered, wasn't a complete barrier - of course it wasn't - how else could she have passed menstrual blood?

It was, though, an obstacle in the sense that it was considerably narrower than her vaginal opening. If I penetrated her, I would be stretching or even rupturing her hymen.

Well, that was something that I didn't need to do right away. I caressed her lips with my fingertips, and resumed my attentions to her breasts and nipples. Ghorza had her first orgasm (with a partner) in my bathing hole.

She didn't make a sound - but her grip on my arms tightened, and she dug her nails into my skin, deep enough to draw blood.

I had to help steady her as she climbed out of the stream. She moved immediately to the very spot I'd first had Shaghar. I didn't stop her.

Ghorza sat down on the grass. I sat down next to her. She turned her head, and smiled shyly. I don't know why, but I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers - taking care to avoid the tips of her sharp little tusks.

I'd done the very best I could to please Ushug; there was no way I could do anything less for Ghorza. I kissed her again, and carefully insinuated the tip of my tongue between her tusks. I fondled her delightful little breasts.

She might have been a virgin, but Ghorza wasn't shy. In fact, she was quite curious. She sucked on the tip of my tongue, and then met it with her own. She ran her fingers across my cheek, my chin, and then my ear. She also reached for my erection, and wrapped her hand around it.

Finally, I persuaded her to lie down.

I kissed her again, and then began to work my way down her body. I kissed her breasts, and licked and sucked her puffy nipples. I kissed across her taut stomach, and onto her hip bone. When I glanced up at her face, Ghorza seemed slightly puzzled - but she wasn't frowning, and she certainly wasn't asking me to stop.

I didn't spend too long on her thighs; my object wasn't to tease her - it was to bring us both pleasure. I slid my hands under her delectable rump, and lowered my face to her pussy.

She wasn't the most demonstrative partner, and certainly not the most vocal, but she did respond, with subtle little movements that let me know that she liked what I was doing. For instance, her buttocks would clench as she thrust her pussy against my tongue.

Ghorza's orgasm was a thing of beauty: she shivered, clutched at my head with both hands, and then shuddered all over. As she did, she released a soft, reluctant moan.

I let her enjoy it, and its aftermath, for a few moments, before releasing my grip on her butt cheeks, and moving up beside her. To my surprise, Ghorza turned towards me and wrapped her arm around me, while burying her face against my chest. She nicked my skin with one of her sharp little tusks.

This was not something I'd expected. Sentimental? Vulnerable? These weren't traits that I would've associated with Ghorza.

I softly stroked her bright red hair. "You're beautiful." I whispered.

Her head came up, and she looked at me with those uncanny red eyes.

- "You teach me to swim?"

- "You want to swim? Of course I will. Gladly."

- "Good." she breathed. Then she grinned. "I can fuck you now?"

- "You most certainly can." I answered - but she was already pushing me onto my back, and climbing aboard.

"Go slowly, Ghorza." I said. "There's no -"

She was going to try and take my full length in a single lunge - I could see it in her expression. She was gritting her teeth, prepared for the pain. I quickly slid a hand under her ass.

"Easy." I said. "No hurry. A little bit at a time."

Ghorza heard me. Perhaps she was still a little hesitant. That gave me a moment to spit in my free hand so that I could cover the head of my cock in saliva.

"Slowly." I reminded her. "If you're not careful, you could snap me in half."

My little half-orc wanted to show me her courage - but she didn't want to hurt me. She did as I asked, and made sure that the head of my erection was securely inside her lips before she lowered herself a bit.

- "Now you can -" I began. She instantly sank down on me, taking several inches in one go. It didn't seem to hurt her; either that, or she simply refused to show any pain.

She wriggled a little more, reversed direction, and then sat down on me with all of her weight, until I could feel that she'd taken all of me inside of her. She looked down, between our bodies, to make sure. Then she grinned at me, and began to ride.

Ghorza was a very considerate rider. She tried several motions, looking for the most pleasurable one - and watching my face the whole time. In return, I took hold of her fabulous little ass, and encouraged her to grind her pubic bone against me.

She leaned forward, placing her hands on my chest. That brought her engorged nipple closer, so I released one buttock and seized her breast.

It would be nice to say that we fucked like that for hours, but Ghorza was highly aroused, and her nipple seemed to be directly connected to her pussy. She tried to suppress a moan as she shuddered and came again.

That set me off. I had just enough sense to warn her.

- "I'm - I'm going to -"

She responded by grinding against me harder.

It was enough to undo me. I unleashed a torrent of semen inside her.

Ghorza seemed happy. She lay down beside me, and pulled my arm until I curled up behind her. Then she wedged her perfect butt against my sticky crotch, and went to sleep.

I lay on the grass, trying to return my breathing to normal.

I had to smile. Not in 10,000 years would I have imagined myself lying on the grass with a naked half-orc who I'd just brought to several orgasms - and that she would be only one of many. Ditgurat, and Shaghar. Umog. Ushug, and now Ghorza. And Lagakh, too; that was only a matter of time. The invitation had been made, the door was wide open, just waiting for one of us to walk through it.

I had a harem. Or I was being used for stud service. Both of those sounded pretty good to a horny young smith. Shipwrecked, at the mercy of the orcs ... and having sex with multiple females.

Most of them (bar Umog, of course) were better partners than my only previous lover, Nara. But these comparisons were a disservice to my present companion. Ghorza was adorable, and utterly desirable in her own right. Even now, with her rump pressed against me, I was thinking of what we'd just done, and what we might do again. I began to stiffen, and swell.

Her head came up. Ghorza looked back at me. Then her face lit up, a mixture of surprise and delight.

She let me take her from behind.

***

Lagakh didn't come to the beach with us the next day. I took a break from diving at mid-day so that I could teach Ghorza to float, and to kick her feet.

At the end of the day, I half expected to find Lagakh waiting for us when we returned. She wasn't.

I thought of asking someone else to bathe with me, but Shaghar was away with a foraging party. Ghorza would have been my preferred choice, but I wondered if Ushug might take it amiss if I had a return engagement with her friend before inviting her a second time. I had no wish to offend her.

I ended up sharing my meal with Coopah and little Snak, who joined us. I was thinking of asking him about my problem of etiquette and precedence - but not in front of a young girl. Coopah had no such reservations.

- "You have to pace yourself, lad." he said. "Otherwise they'll wear you out."

- "That sounds like good advice."

- "The voice of experience. Acquired wisdom."

I drew on his experience in other matters, because I was planning to begin making charcoal. Coopah had gathered axes and hatchets, and sharpened them. He'd also selected a number of trees that would be suitable for our purpose.

We got into a technical discussion. I'd expected Snak to grow bored with it, but she sat through the whole thing, her eyes never leaving our faces.

The next morning, I had my beach crew and Coopah available to help.

Charcoal requires live trees - preferably hardwood. Oak, ash, walnut. It would have been better to fell them in winter, when the sap is down in the roots (it makes the logs lighter and easier to cut), but I couldn't wait that long.

There were only three axes suitable for chopping wood. Once the first tree was down, I had Slagip and Oag go to work on the next, while the rest of us began stripping the bark, smaller branches and leaves.

I began chopping the fallen tree into two or three foot logs (precision wasn't required). I had cut part of the way through the tree when Ushug barked at me to get out of the way. I was slow to respond, so Ghorza had to pull me aside.

Ushug dropped a heavy stone on the tree, right on the spot I'd been cutting. She snapped it almost all of the way off. Two blows of a hatchet from Ghorza, and it was done.

Brilliant, I thought. That sped up the process quite a bit.

Slagip and Oag felled two more trees. I had them do one more, just to be on the safe side. After that, they joined us in cutting the logs. Oag put aside his axe, and joined Ushug in dropping heavy stones on the half-severed tree.

Midway through the morning, the chieftain and her daughter came out to see what we were doing. Ditgurat watched; Lagakh pitched in and helped us.

We used pegs and wedges to split the thicker logs. I kept it reasonably small for my first attempt. I wasn't all that worried about how much charcoal we produced: I was just hoping that it would work as planned.

When the wood was done, I dug a hole in the ground, and planted a four-foot long log in it. This would be the central pole. I began stacking the tallest pieces against it, to create a pyramid of sorts.

I packed them fairly tight, filling the spaces with smaller pieces. Shorter logs went on the outside, with smaller branches between them. I built a reasonably compact mound of wood.

The pile was then covered with dead leaves and smaller branches. Over that, I plastered on mud. Ushug and Ghorza made multiple trips to the stream to bring me back buckets of water (for some reason, the males were too proud to fetch water).

I made plenty of mud, and packed it on. By this time, we had acquired a bit of an audience; there had to be twenty or more Red Knees watching me play with the dirt - including Snak, who looked slightly jealous that I was having all the fun.

- "Snak - can you help me?"

I put her to work making more mud for me, while I concentrated on completely covering the mound. I left only a small chimney at the very top.

It was time for a short break. I thanked my assistant mud-maker, who wanted to inspect the whole mound and admire her contribution to the project. Ditgurat had a few questions, but I didn't fail to notice that Lagakh wasn't saying anything at all. She didn't appear to be angry, or annoyed with me - there was something else at work.

I tore off a bit of the mud, near the bottom, to create a small vent. I made seven of them, in all. Then it was time to see if it would work. With some tinder, and some glowing embers from another fire, I dropped burning ashes into the chimney.

Once the fire got going inside the mound, smoke began to leak out from the cracks in the mud shell. Snak was happy to be called upon again, and she and I smoothed fresh mud over the cracks and gaps.

Our audience were impressed with the look of the thing: a gout of flame was issuing forth from the chimney. The mound looked like a miniature volcano, belching flame. I added more wood to the top as needed.

When the fire inside was quite hot, I began to cover over the vents, plastering more fresh mud over them. Finally, I capped the chimney as well.

Now it was just a matter of waiting.

- "Why not jus' burn the wood? To make osh." Ditgurat had asked.

- "Charcoal burns hotter." I said. "Wood contains water, and other elements. When you burn it this way, those are removed. What remains will burn hotter, with very little smoke."

- "Coopah did not know this?"

The older man was standing right there.

- "I may know a hundred things that Coopah does not." I said. "But I'm sure that he knows a thousand things which I do not."

Ditgurat gave me a good, long look.

- "I may need another bath soon." she said.

- "Whenever you wish."

- "Not today." she said. "But call me when the cha-coal is ready." With that, she took her leave. Most of our audience melted away, too.

- "Thanks, lad." said Coopah. "I'll see you tomorrow." He rolled his eyes sideways.

It wasn't until I saw Ghorza doing the same that I got the hint.

Lagakh was making a show of inspecting the mound of earth. She'd seen it already. What she was really doing was giving me an opportunity.

I had so little experience with females. She'd invited me to bathe with her - and I'd turned her down, because I'd made a commitment to Ghorza. Lagakh wasn't about to ask me a second time; if I was to refuse a second time, she would lose face. Never mind that no male in his right mind would have rejected her - that was how they saw it. The next move was up to me. And if she turned me down ... well, we'd be just about even.

I walked over to her.

- "There won't be much to see until tomorrow." I said. "Even then - it won't be much of a show. Today was the exciting part."

- "We knew how to do this." said Lagakh. She sounded sad. I didn't know how to answer.

"In Zhowak," she continued, "we knew all of the crafts. But ... we've forgotten so much. We've lost so much."

- "I'm sorry."

Lagakh didn't look my way, but she did smile, sadly. "Thank you, Smit. I know that you mean well."

- "Would you prefer to be alone?"

- "No."

That was clear enough. It might the closest I would ever get to a second invitation.

- "Well, I'm filthy. I have mud under my fingernails, and I reek of wood smoke. I'm going to the stream, to bathe. Would you ... like to come along? You could tell me tales of Zhowak ... while we wash."

Lagakh chuckled. "I like you, Smit. You are ... out of the ordinary. And my mother and Shaghar have told me of your ... skills. I am eager to experience all of them."

We walked to the stream together.

- "I'm sorry about the other night." I said. "It's just ... I had promised Ghorza -"

- "You did exactly the right thing." said Lagakh. "Be careful, though: my mother wants you again. And Umog is already growing impatient. You will have to conserve your strength."

I laughed. "That's exactly what Coopah said to me, yesterday."

- "He is a wise man. You should learn from him, always." That wasn't just an idle compliment for her grandfather: Lagakh was giving me some valuable advice.

At the edge of the stream, she didn't stand on ceremony: she immediately began to peel off her clothes.

I'd had my arms under Lagakh as she floated in the sea. I knew that she had a spectacular body - yet I still wasn't prepared for my first sight of her nakedness. I stood there watching her, my mouth open, for far too long.

She was powerfully built, but without a surplus of muscle or weight. Lagakh was also splendidly proportioned: her narrow waist and the contour of her hips were astonishing. A life-like statue of her would have been deemed too perfect.