Smoke and Drums: The Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached forward and jerked me to my feet. The world spun, and it took me a second to catch my balance. He gave me a couple of seconds and then grasped the back of my head in one of his powerful hands. He steered me to the face of his drum, to the precum I hadn't gotten to before I started sucking his cock, and pressed me against it, smearing his juices on my face. I started to lap at it, feeling my penis go rigid again. The Orc laughed, letting go of my head to watch me eagerly lick his drum clean. When I had gotten every drop, even crawling around the drum on al fours so I could catch any drops that had spilled over the rim, I looked up at him, unsure what to do next.

He looked over at the next drum in line, and I gasped when my eyes followed. There was a pool of Orc cum sitting on top of the hide. I spun my head, looking all around me. The Orcs had all covered the surfaces of their drums with cum. I noticed that, much like all the beautiful Orcs glowing in my vision, Orc cum also shone with otherworldly beauty.

I crawled over to the next drum and started to eagerly lick it clean. And the next. And the next. I made my way from drum to drum, my penis hard the whole time, and filled my belly. I felt so fulfilled. I had found my purpose. I had found my reason for being. The Orcs kept talking among themselves, laughing at me whenever they noticed me. I didn't mind. They knew my place, and now I did too.

I don't know how much time passed, but I finally found myself crawling toward the last drum, the Chief's drum. Somehow I'd known that this one needed to be last.

The Chief stood there, glorious, naked, and beautiful, towering over me as he watched me approach. I leaned in over the surface of the massive hide drum. There was so much cum. I looked at the Chief, and he was glowing so brightly that it almost hurt my eyes. I looked back down at the cum and leaned in, extended my tongue, and leaned in to take a delicate lap. I'd tasted so much Orc cum already, but something inside me whispered that the Chief's cum was going to be different, more, better. My tongue made contact, and...

It was...

It was...

It was...

Fireworks exploded in my brain. I dived in to start slurping at the Chief's cum. Orc cum was delicious, but the Chief's cum was otherworldly. I moaned and crawled before him, trying to get as much of his cum into my mouth as fast as I could. Far too soon, the drum was clean. I panted and sat back on my heels, my legs spread, and my cock still rigid. I looked up at the Chief, waiting, content.

"Good elf," he grunted, reaching forward to ruffle my hair. I closed my eyes and felt my flesh break into goose pimples at the contact. "First," he grinned, "blood has been spilled. Go find Orcs to pleasure while we go save rest of elfs."

Copyright 2018

12