Smoke and Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" she demanded, her eyes flicking toward the stairs.

"I'm adjusting," I told her evenly. I was not really in the mood for questions at the moment, especially foolish ones. I desperately wanted to get off, as Annie and her friends had wanted me to. Fuck, that vision had been so damned vivid. In my mind I was impatient to get to the bathroom and jerk my meat to the wonders of that fur rug before the fire. "You know how I get. Sometimes it just... happens."

"Well, yeah," she giggled, "but usually there's a reason." I stared back at her, knowing there was a reason and knowing, too, that she'd never know what it was. I think it's charming that you're worried about your wife, she'd said, that mysterious young lady on D. We had a secret, she and I, all the more potent even though I wasn't sure whether Annie existed. My mind was walling her off, careful to keep her in my imagination, for I wasn't sure she was real. And if she wasn't, then I'd been hallucinating. And if I'd been hallucinating, well, that wasn't something I wanted to think about. "Take your hand out of there," she hissed, but I looked across the couch and took in the color on her cheeks, the slowly spreading flush down her neck, and something in the way she looked at me slapped me in the face.

Why was I thinking about masturbating on the toilet? I had a woman right here.

I left my hand right where it was. "You come over here and take it out," I urged, my voice just shy of a snarl.

Kate's brows rose high, her whole body flinching slightly. "What did you say?" She sounded incredulous. Disbelieving. We'd not had sex in some time, and even then I wasn't usually the one to make it happen, but the thing that had come over me tonight would not be denied.

"You heard me." I felt the heat off my penis filling my boxers, the flesh under my fingers firming up like it had when I was twenty or so. Fast and straight and hard. I began to stroke myself, my hand moving slowly under my clothes as she stared, speechless. "Come take it out," I rasped.

Kate's flush had swept down to her chest, under the old Strokes concert t-shirt she'd changed into when we got home. "Tom!" she whispered, her voice breathless, "now? You're serious?"

"I'm not taking it out. You are," I challenged her, the snarl now clear in my voice even to me. Her eyes went wide, flickering up and down between my face and my hand, undulating in my pants. "So come over here and take it the fuck out," I snapped.

She swallowed, her throat bobbing, before with another nervy glance over to the base of the stairs, she scuttled up from the couch and sank to her knees in front of me. "This is so stupid," she whimpered, all her usual businesslike defiance gone now, but she wasn't being serious: she didn't think this was stupid.

I'd infected her with lust, as Annie had infected me.

I said nothing, but took her hand and guided it to my crotch. I'd never pushed her like this, well, not since before we'd had the kids, and her face showed the same sense of excitement she'd shown back then, her hands closing over the tentpole in my pants. "Jesus, Tom!" she spluttered. "You're so hard!"

"Take it out," I grunted, feral, and she nodded as she squeezed, her other hand going to my thigh and gripping hard. I felt my lips curl into a fiendish grin as I pushed. "Take it out and suck it."

"Tom!" The wide eyes held excitement now, not confusion, and certainly not refusal. It had been years since she'd seen me like this. "They're probably not even in bed yet."

"They never come downstairs," I reminded her, "though they might tonight, when they hear their mother screaming down here."

"Fuuck!" A grin spread across her face, her hand replacing mine on its journey up and down my shaft. She squatted back a bit, starting to get into the game. "You want me to suck your dick, Tom?"

"I want you," I announced, low and harsh, "to be the little slut I married. Take my cock out and get it in your mouth. Now." Her nostrils flared; "cock" was a term we'd never used, and I wasn't even sure why I was using it now. Except that it seemed like the kind of thing Annie and her three companions would say, and they were why I was doing this. Even though they weren't the ones on their knees, eyes shining up at me. This was my wife. And she was going to get me off, just the way the tempting witch and her sexy little friends wanted it.

She was nodding, mouth drooping open, and even as she checked the stairs for the last time, she was already unzipping my jeans. I felt it as an enormous relief, the release of pressure that had been building up all evening, my erection pushing hard and eager against jeans gone suddenly tight, like a prison. I sat back, looking down at her through slitted eyes as she let her instincts take over, remembering times past, sweeping her hair aside as she looked seriously down at my exposed boxers and worked the button there.

From time to time she glanced up at me, a little nervous. I think it's because I was harder than she could probably ever remember me being. Harder than I'd ever been, perhaps. Hard as I'd been under the tree, with Annie's phantom breasts nudging at my chest...

As if to remind myself of her, I reached rough hands down between her arms, my fingers grasping at Kate's tits. Hers were fine, a nice pair not ruined by age or pregnancy, but they paled against Annie's. My brain made the comparison automatically, cruelly, but accurately, even as Kate's nipples prodded through the thin concert t-shirt, ready to be seized and twisted under my impatient fingers. She gasped when I did it, staring up at me through incoherently lusty eyes, for she'd always liked nipple play.

She had my boxers open by this time, my penis a hard pipe just beneath, and as she wrestled her hands into the boxers' fly, I smiled as I watched her struggle. Poor thing, saddled with the payoff of some sexy witch's lust, burdened with a cock overhard, and not for her. But she worked at it gamely enough, smiling in triumph as it sprang free. Even I was surprised by it, standing thick and brutally tall, trembling a bit with the shivering lust in my body.

Already precum glistened in its slit, smearing itself along the tip. Kate gathered herself, her hazel eyes crossed slightly as they took me in. She looked a little awed, and very tentative, moving her face closer as she examined me, looking like she'd never seen anything like it before. I found myself craving her mouth, and it shocked me when I had to actually restrain myself from grabbing her hair and dragging her onto me. "Suck it," I snarled, low and mean.

"Jesus," she whispered, but there were no more sideways glances up the stairs; she was focused now on me and my needs, and the way I expected her to satisfy them. I watched, as intent as she was, while she inched closer, her breath washing over me. When her lips found my head, in an experimental kiss, she left them there while she grew used to the heat and the flavor before I hunched up slightly.

Pushing myself past her lips. When she looked up at me now, she could see that I was through waiting.

She widened her mouth, arching her graceful neck as she took me in, and when I finally felt my spongy head prod at the back of her mouth, I waited for her to try to swallow me. Already this was new territory. She'd never really been an enthusiastic blowjobber, and never had she deep-throated me.

In fairness to her, though, I'd never made her.

Eager, I wrapped my fingers in her hair while my other hand gave her nipple a painful pinch. She gasped quickly around my shaft, her saliva already rolling down my flesh, and her eyes rose to mine in mild fear as she began, frantically, to swallow me deep.

I'd never dated all that many women before Kate, but there'd been one chick in college, a voraciously needy sorority whore called Marie, and she'd had no trouble taking a facefuck from me. Since meeting Kate I'd never really wanted that, but all of a sudden I was tired of waiting for her to do her job. "Suck it!" I insisted, my voice no longer my own, my hips already thrusting up toward her tonsils.

To do justice to her, she tried. I waited as she collected herself, holding her hair in one hand and my balls in the other, trying to force herself down. Three times I felt her throat open to my head, only to close again a moment later as she gagged, spit washing over my balls and collecting in her hand there. I kept a grip on her hair, now working her barely-adequate tit with lecherous fingers, making her understand what I expected of her.

But it was no use. She eased back off me, panting hard as my shaft jutted shiny and hard before her, shaking her head. "Goddamn, honey," she whined, "I'm so sorry. I just can't get it down."

"You tried, Katie," I said tightly, and she had tried. But Annie would have succeeded. I knew it beyond a doubt. I released her hair and leaned back, waiting, while she eyed me again. I didn't give her much time to figure it out. "Fuck me."

"What's gotten into you?" She sounded hoarse already, her throat still bobbing.

"Nothing," I grated evenly. "It's what's going to get into you. Come on." I took hold of the base of my cock, waving it around in a little misty cloud of her saliva. "Fuck me."

She blinked up at me, a line of drool running down her chin, then made up her mind. She sprang to her feet and fumbled at her pajama bottoms, gritting her teeth when she couldn't get the drawstring untied. "Shit," she muttered softly, so I reached my hand up with a bestial swipe and grabbed the string, pulling her toward me and clawing her pants down over her hips with all my strength, the tight waistband dragging past her sensible panties.

Annie would not wear those, I reflected dully as I unveiled my wife. Annie would be naked under her short thin robe, her mound plucked? Trimmed? Not Kate's wild thatch anyway, but by that time I was past caring as she stepped one foot out of her jammie bottoms and the panties that had crashed to the floor with them. I had a cock, and it needed to cum: she had a pussy, and I was going to fill it, and that was as simple as it could get. I patted her hip, urging her on as she stepped gingerly astride my legs and scooted herself down toward my wet, sturdy dick.

I heard her breath tearing from her lungs in long, eager pants as she seized my penis and held it against herself, both of us staring as her pubic hair soaked up my precum and her spit, feeling each others' bodies. I clamped my hands around her meaty ass, gripping tight, and hissed a command at her face above mine. "Do it."

She obeyed, flexing unused muscles, rising up above my naked cock. I held her as she grasped me, moving me around underneath her, both of us sighing when we felt her move my head between the swollen lips of her pussy. "Yeah," I crooned, but she looked down at me and spoke with hushed urgency.

"Slow, Tom. It's been so long."

"Yep," I snapped, my voice still sounding foreign to me, "but you can do it." I hunched up, driving myself about an inch into her as she gave a quick, eager little squeak. "Come on," I urged. Annie, I knew, would have needed no encouragement.

"Fuck." She gritted her teeth and held my shoulders as she sank down, inch by inch, with me barely able to restrain myself from pulling her down onto me all the way. No, I had to be patient. As annoying as it was after I'd been thinking so much about those three girls by the fire, their willing smiles and their smooth bodies, their nimble hands and their ripe flesh, Kate was the woman I had, and I'd have to wait until she could get me all the way in.

It wouldn't take long, I figured, though she was tight as hell now, her vagina gripping me like a fist as she worked her hips this way and that, finally sinking down onto my thighs with a shy little gasp. Her pussy was fire around my flesh, intoxicating me, welcoming me. I pushed up slightly, flexing within her, enjoying the feeling of being buried.

Heaven. Finally.

I looked up at her, one hand on her ass and the other on her tit, crumpling her bra. She stared back at me in blushing disbelief, the urge overtaking her now that she felt me inside her, moving her hips. "Yeah," I said again, staring hard at her. "Ride me."

"Tom," she whined, breathless, driving herself up and down with slow, even motions, "oh my god."

Wordlessly, I plunged my finger into the dark pelt that covered her mound, knowing the top of her slit was in there somewhere, and it didn't take me long to find it. "Oh, shit," she exclaimed, quite loudly, so I dragged her face to mine and sealed my lips over hers, her breath and tongue launching into my mouth, and that's how I knew I'd found her clit.

She responded at once, thrashing in a completely new way, her head tossing back as her mouth fell open in a wordless, soundless cry, her hand clamping over her own mouth as she rose and fell with more energy than I'd seen her show for anything, in years. I pushed with my finger, pinning her bush between my firm hand and my firmer dick, and with a flurry of huffing breaths she came.

If she'd been tight around me before, she virtually ripped my penis off now, so strongly did she tense up. I held her strongly, my arms around her back, steadying her so she wouldn't fall off as she rode her orgasm. "Ohhh fuck," she wavered quietly through her own splayed fingers, grinding me deep inside her as she swung her hips around my shaft. "Fuck, Tom, that feels so good." It came out as one breathed syllable, almost, her mouth failing her as her body tossed on top of mine.

I let her go, waiting until she leaned down with a dreamy smile on her face and gave me a kiss much less fevered than the last ones had been. "Thanks, Tommy," she whispered, staring at me with an odd mix of excitement and embarrassment. But there was a problem: she had not made me cum, and that's what Annie had made me want to do.

I sat a moment, feeling her slump into bliss, letting her feel it with a rising sense of impatience before I bent my mouth to her ear. "Kate?" I whispered.

"Mmm?" It was a moan, into my shoulder.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." She stiffened in my arms, her face turning toward mine in a plastered mat of her sweaty hair.

"You just did, honey," she managed, but I wasn't done. I gripped her tit tighter until she fell silent again.

"No. You fucked the shit out of me. Now? It's my turn." I felt a sense of power like I'd never felt before: the power of my lust, the strength to fuck three comely witches before a fire. Kate should be no problem. "I'm going to fuck you hard, and I'm going to cum." She shuddered, her breath quickening again as I released her boob. "Now get up and bend over the back of the couch."

"Wh-what?" We'd never really been into doing it from behind, but then I'd never had my brain swept away by a buxom witch before. I figured I should just go with it.

"Get up," I grunted in her ear, "and bend over the back of the couch!" If anything, I was even harder now as she rose off me, her legs shaking with the strain of riding me. I watched her stand bottomless and a little uncertain in front of me before she passed around to the back of the couch and planted her hands there. I waited until I heard her stop fidgeting and then rose, my penis sticking jauntily out like a bowsprit, and eased my jeans and boxers down to the floor. My shirt followed, the one I'd been wearing trick-or-treating.

The one that had felt the soft, insistent pressure of Annie's tits.

Naked, I walked around the back of the couch, watching as my wife waited there with her legs parted, letting my erection lead the way. It pleased me that she was submitting, giving herself to me the way Annie would have. I told you, she'd said, I'm joining you. I shook my head to clear it, trying not to compare Kate's normal, everyday curves to the ones I'd seen kindling the fire, in my mind and in my loins, but it was impossible: I found myself staring down at my wife's waiting, trembling ass and thinking about Annie's, peeking out from beneath that short little robe of hers.

It was easier to enter her this time, or maybe I was just more determined, in control, knowing what I wanted as I pushed balls-deep in one thrust. I paused a moment, caressing the cheeks of her ass while I felt her tremble all around me, and then I gave her another thrust, hard and fast, just to test what she could take. That thrust was a warning to her, and she took it, shifting her hands wider on the back of the couch, spreading her legs further apart.

Bracing herself.

When I was sure she was done, I pulled back on her hips and drove forward again, harsh. Brutal. Eager. Our legs met in a muffled slap, my balls swinging forward to crash heavily into her. It was Annie's cum in there, but Kate would take it, and she'd take it however I chose to give it to her.

So I gave it to her as I pleased, taking what I wanted, my hands all over her as I thrust savagely into her with a demonic energy I'd never possessed before. I didn't care that we were making noise, that the kids might be able to hear, and neither did Kate as she clung on for dear life. My hips and thighs pummeled hers, deep-dicking her, making her ass shake rhythmically as I closed my eyes and enjoyed her. The hot, wet silken feel of her pussy clasping my flesh, the tiny crescendoes of energy as she summoned her sense of rhythm, pushing back as I pushed forward, and then finally the panting, furious finish as my form fell apart, my body grinding deep into hers with each harsh plunge.

I was growling now, animal-like, cursing as the sweat rolled down my chest. "Take it," I moaned, the pleasure rising to a peak in my mind, centered on my balls and spreading outward with a red-hot tingle meant for Annie. She was flesh and pussy and I was the man owning her, so I gripped her hips one last time as I shoved myself deep inside and let go.

It felt like the cum sprang from somewhere in the depths of my mind and soul, concentrating on my dick and then launching into my wife's vagina with all the power and force of a firehose. I heard a long, low groan, and I realized it was my own voice greeting my second load as I fired it into Kate, my dick twitching crazily. I eased back, then thrust once more, another spurt washing out of me in a new wave of pleasure, my entire body abuzz.

I went and got a dish towel from the kitchen before Kate spread it on the couch and sat down, a little shell-shocked as she watched me pull my clothes back on over my sticky penis. "God, hon," she murmured, a little awed. "That was really something."

"Right?" I was buoyant, grinning as I took my seat beside her. "Sometimes, you know, you just feel like doing it."

"You've never been like that," she mused, looking at me out of the corner of her eyes, and I drew myself up like a puffin in a mating ritual.

"You didn't mind much."

"No," she admitted, chuckling, "I don't think I did." She sat there with her pants and panties in a pile around one ankle, leaking my cum out of her pussy. "You might need to get another towel, Tom."

"I can clean the cushion later," I told her airily, my lips curling in a grin as she nestled into my side. I kissed her hair, slightly regretful that it didn't smell of smoke and roses.

* * *

Part II: Enchantment

* * *

Jeanne Kirk and John Souter could certainly tell I'd gotten laid when I showed up to her house the next night for our usual study session, notwithstanding it was Halloween. "Someone got lucky," Jeanne snickered as she let me in.

"What?" I asked her, all innocence as I laid my messenger bag on her kitchen table. "Can't a guy have a nice evening with his wife every now and then?" She smirked and handed me a beer. She and I had worked together for years as paralegals and law students, and studying for the bar with her seemed as natural as eating dinner with Kate. She was my work wife, the woman I told most of my secrets to, but I was pretty sure I wasn't going to tell her my newest one.