Smokey Romance: Allie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked about an upcoming trial. What needed to be done, and all the prep it would take, but while he was talking to me, he was taking me in. Studying how I dragged on my cigarette. How I held it, and how I exhaled, and I enjoyed seeing his eyes sparkle and I even felt myself tingle a bit as his eyes lingered over my mouth.

When several minutes later I stubbed my cigarette and disposed of it, we walked back to the building and I felt a real camaraderie with him. He was acting with me like he did with clients, then unexpectedly, when we got to my desk outside his office, he said "I know I don't say it often enough, but thank you for all the work you've done. I wouldn't be a competent attorney without you."

I smiled and got on with my day thinking how much better the job was now that Mr. Pendergast had been nice to me. I was blown away. Just sharing a conversation over a cigarette had made me feel so much differently about my boss. Then later as he walked past my desk to the break room, he looked right at me and smiled, which had never happened before.

..........................................................................

The next Monday, I arrived at my desk to find a tastefully wrapped gift. When I opened it, I found a carton of cigarettes and what I thought at first was a tube of lipstick. When I opened the gold cap, I realized what I thought was lipstick was actually a very chic and expensive lighter. A quick Google search revealed that all you had to do was blow on the coils to activate them in order to light a cigarette. I couldn't wait to try it out, and it was much better than the ancient Bic I had confiscated from the break room. There was a card attached that said "Thanks for letting me bum one from you last week."

I smiled. I wouldn't read too much into it. After all, I did some of the billing. I knew Mr. Pendergast was loaded. One of the top lawyers in the firm. He could certainly afford over the top gifts. Besides, he was in his 40's and divorced with almost grown children. I was sure he wouldn't have much interest in me: a 25 year old cat lady with zero social life.

"Do you like it?" Mr. Pendergast came up behind me and asked.

"It was just one cigarette." I said. "You didn't have to do that." I told him.

"I disturbed your morning ritual." He said. "I thought I owed it to you," he told me and winked.

I smiled and told him I appreciated it.

"You know, there is a legal conference coming up in two weeks. It's in New York City. Would you like to go?"

I perked up. "Oh, I've never been to New York City." I said, excited about the prospect. I'd never been anywhere except for Iowa and Virginia, and once I went to Illinois to visit a friend who had come out of state for college.

His eyes glimmered and he straightened his tie. "Well, I'll send you the address and info and you can book a flight. First class. Don't worry, I'll book the hotel room. Talk it over with your boyfriend or husband if you need to."

I laughed shortly. "Oh. I'll just need to make sure Cat is fed. I'm sure my neighbor can help me out." I said.

"Ok, he said." he said, his eyes dancing, and he wandered back into his office.

.............................

For the next two weeks, there was an underlying energy between me and Mr. Pendergast, who now insisted I call him Andrew. He was far more amicable when he spoke to me, and I didn't get the feeling I was bothering him when I asked him something about a client. As a result, I talked to him more directly than over email and text, and we started developing a relationship.

What was even better was that he started joining me for a cigarette in the mornings about a quarter mile up the trail behind the office, and then at lunch too sometimes. When he did join me, I'd usually end up smoking two or three cigarettes just to keep the conversation going. I found I even liked having him intensely stare at the way I smoked, and how he seemed fascinated by how my red lipstick stained the ends of my cigarettes.

I realized I really liked him. I found he really did care about his clients. When I came for my interview several months prior, he seemed callous and even calculating, but he truly wasn't underneath it all. He went the extra mile for a lot of the people he represented. He even went so far as to go to jail when he didn't really have to. Just to talk to them and see how they were holding up. I was impressed, and started to see the good in him. He was a great guy. He even had an interest in old Hollywood movies like I did.

As a result, I wanted to impress Andrew on our trip, so I went shopping for a few new vintage outfits to mix with modern. I wanted Andrew to appreciate how I looked with my now slender waistline and long legs. I got a new shoulder length haircut that made me look like a woman instead of an aging school girl, new shoes, better make up, and a new purse with a pocket in front where I could keep my cigarettes, deciding I liked the habit and would keep it for a while.

On the morning of our flight to New York City, Andrew told me he would pick me up at my apartment so we could go together. I stood at the front of the building looking for his expensive yet practical town car only to spot him pulling up to the curb in a high end red sports car with leather seats.

After he had assisted me with my suitcase and I was seated in the car he pulled out a pack of smokes, the brand I always smoked, and asked if I wanted a cigarette.

I asked him if it was ok. After all, his car looked brand new and extremely expensive. I wouldn't even smoke in my own car at that point.

"It's a long ride to New York City." he said. Of course I had smoked my usual two cigarettes on my morning walk and on regular days didn't smoke again until lunch, but this was a special circumstance. I was flying, and it was vacation, sort of. It would be my third cigarette of the day, but I wanted to relax and enjoy, and what better way to do that than with more cigarettes?

I took a one from the pack he held out to me and he produced a lighter that was silver and sparkly. I gratefully sucked on the flame, drew smoke into my lungs and enjoyed the hit of nicotine. He lit up a cigarette himself, his first of the day according to him, and we sped off towards the airport.

It took awhile to get through the gate, and on the plane, but once we were there, I found my flying first class was so much better than the second class coach seats I booked when going back to Iowa to see my parents at Christmas a few months back. It was much more roomy, and the seats were comfortable and cushy. "It's nice, right?" Andrew asked, knowing I had never flown first class, and I admitted it was.

All through the flight, the steward kept asking if we wanted snacks and alcohol, and Andrew encouraged me to get as many snacks and drinks as I wanted. By the time we touched down, I had eaten several warm chocolate chip cookies, a salad, and not just one but three Vodka tonics. Normally that wasn't something I would do, but I was with Andrew, and I wanted to have fun.

Midway through the flight, I was tipsy, and found Andrew's closeness intoxicating. Several times, I accidentally on purpose touched him, and he responded by leaning into me, smiling, and threading my arm through his for the last 30 minutes of the flight. The closeness caused an electric current to course through me that was more powerful than the alcohol.

When I stumbled off the plane, Andrew took me by the hand to lead me to the baggage claim, then we got out bags and went outside to hail a cab. First though, I needed to smoke a cigarette. After all, it was after 1:00, and past my usual time to have one, plus somehow the alcohol made me want to smoke more.

I was afraid Andrew would be annoyed by my nicotine habit that seemed to be getting more powerful by the second, but he only responded "Sure" and led me to a vacant bench away from all the annoying non-smokers.

While sitting on a bench, I pulled out my cigarettes, and this time offered him one. He declined, but sat close to me, putting his arm around me and watched me light up with all the strangers around us. I was too tipsy and riddled with the desire to smoke at the time to notice, but it was my first completely public cigarette where anybody could watch me in the act.

"You know I like you." Andrew said, watching me inhale and then letting his eyes wander down to the lipstick stained cigarette dancing in my fingers.

"I like you too." I told him. I took another drag and we sat in silence for a few moments. I then said "But I can't help feeling like you only like me because I smoke." It had to be said. I had been thinking about it for a while. The alcohol had only lowered my inhibitions so I could bring it out into the open. I felt my face flush and stared intently at the concrete walk. "I mean, you were so cold and distant to me before you found out, and then all of a sudden you were so much nicer."

He laughed shortly. "I didn't realize I came off that way." he said slowly and paused almost like he was talking to a child. "I will admit. I do like to see a woman smoke." he shrugged. "It's sexy. But that's certainly not the only thing I like about you. I like you because you understand what I do. Your work is impeccable and you care about people." He paused like he was debating whether to say something or not and then said "To be honest, I was intimidated by you at first. You are really attractive and smart. And you graduated from college magna cum laude for God's sake. When I saw you smoking, I realized you weren't totally perfect. All of a sudden you seemed relatable." he said. "I like you for that."

"It's not like I see a woman smoking and think she's hot because she's got a cigarette in her hand." His brows came together. "You think I get off seeing Phillis get her nicotine fix?" he said and I laughed. Phillis was the 65 year old receptionist who wore clothes that were in style 30 years ago and had a tendency to forget things. "It doesn't work like that," he said. "I'm attracted to you." he said, emphasizing the last word. "My ex wife didn't smoke. None of the women I've dated since my divorce two years ago did either, if that makes you feel any better."

I smiled and took the last drag of my cigarette, but before I could exhale the smoke, Andrew looked me in the eyes, put his lips on mine and kissed me. He sucked the smoke into his mouth, and internalized it in his body, and then exhaled, causing my body to jump with the electricity of a first kiss combined with something so taboo. "Oh my God." I breathed in a daze, not sure if I could resist him, even if we were right there on a bench outside the airport.

"Ok, so I really brought you to New York to show you a good time. The conference was just a front." he said and smiled as if I hadn't figured that out. "We have to show up for a few presentations, but let's get checked into the hotel, get an early dinner and then see where the night takes us." he said.

We then caught a cab that took us on a ten minute ride to a building with men in red belhop suits standing outside. They took our bags, and we checked into one of the nicest places I had ever seen. It was gold trimmed, and there were chandeliers coming down from the ceilings that were likely crystal, there was a coffee bar with cookies and snacks piled high, plush sofas and cushioned chairs, and the elevators were shiny and clean looking.

As we approached the desk, Andrew asked "Do we really need separate rooms?"

I thought of my parents, and how they would not approve, but knew they wouldn't approve of my smoking, and were wrong about that, so I said "no" softly. He then told me he had some business to take care of at the conference, but that I should go up and enjoy the room, and meet him downstairs in two hours. He had to at least make an appearance today.

I took the elevator up to the 7th floor, and when I found my room, it took my breath away. There was a king sized bed, sitting room, fresh flowers on the table, and the furniture was ornate and made from real wood. Likely cherry I reasoned from the fine, closed grain. More importantly, there were ashtrays set up everywhere. Somehow, in a non smoking world, Andrew had made it possible to get a smoking room! There was even an ashtray in the bathroom so I could smoke a cigarette while putting on my makeup, and there, next to the bed on the table were complimentary cigarettes set out with the hotel logo on it.

When I Googled it, I realized this particular hotel was a haven for smokers and vapers, and for the first time in my life, I would be able to smoke in a building. Smoke in the mirror, while watching a movie, in the bathtub, or even in bed if I wanted to. My pussy then throbbed with anticipation as I hoped I could experience the elusive cigarette after sex, or maybe even during.

I opened the complimentary cigarettes. I was intrigued, and lit up immediately, and decided I liked it ok, and preferred my regular brand. I found they gave a decent hit, but like a dedicated coffee drinker, I decided that I was used to what I liked, and probably wouldn't smoke anything but my brand until I wasn't able to buy them anymore.

I took a quick bath, then in my bathrobe, turned on the TV. I found a show that I liked, and decided to light up in order to experience smoking and relaxing in bed. Before I knew it, there were two cigarette stubs in the ashtray.

I took inventory of how many cigarettes I'd had that day already. Two in the morning, one in Andrew's car, one after the plane trip, and now three in the hotel room. That was 7 cigarettes. That was how much I usually smoked in one day, and it was only 3:30. My top number was 10, or a half pack in a day. Oh well, this was a vacation. I could always taper back down when I went back to Virginia.

When it came time to meet Andrew, I met him in the lobby wearing the short red dress and a pair of 1950's heels I had bought just to impress him. I thought the outfit was something reminiscent of something Marilyn Monroe would wear. I had a cute little clutch bag too, but it was too small for both my wallet and my cigarettes. I quickly took one of my credit cards out of my wallet and stuffed it in the bag with my cigarettes, which was the most important thing I decided.

"You look amazing." Andrew said and greeted me with a kiss, which I took full on the mouth. "Did you like the room?" he asked, looking mischievous.

"Loved it." I said.

"Best kept secret in New York." he said smiling, "A smoker's paradise" and we headed to a restaurant with outdoor seating so we could smoke.

Through dinner, the drinks kept coming. The tipsiness had worn off from the Vodka tonics on the plane, so we ordered martinis and manhattans, and smoked while we waited for our food to come (which was some of the best lobster and steak I had ever eaten).

During the meal, we talked about everything. Work, where I went to school, his career, his kids and what they were doing, and even what he wanted to do in the future after he retired in 15 or 20 years.

By the time the meal was over, the creme brulee was eaten and after dinner cigarettes smoked. I felt like I truly was a screen star of a bygone era, feeling light headed and amazing. and when I took inventory realized I had smoked 4 more cigarettes bringing my grand total for the day up to 11, the most cigarettes I had ever smoked.

"You know, let's just go back to the hotel." Andrew suggested, and I nodded, hoping he had in mind what I did. I had spent way too long waiting. I was so infatuated with him at this point, and willing to give him my body, I didn't care about anything else.

We hailed another cab, and went back to the room on the 7th floor. I couldn't stop myself and kissed him before we even reached the door.

He pulled off my clothes and reached to unclasp my bra before we were even horizontal on the bed. My pussy was throbbing, and I could feel him hard against me. "Oh" I sigh, feeling the intoxicating feelings of my sexuality course through me. I was so horny I couldn't see straight. I just wanted him inside me.

He lined himself up with my hole, and stuck it in. We were both too aroused to stop it, and I came very fast and hard, which caused him to unload inside of me.

"Oh God." I said when it was over.

"That was amazing." he said, and reached for the cigarettes by the bed. He handed me one and I gratefully took it, enjoying the smoke as I came down from the incredible orgasm I had just experienced.

"Fuck." he said inhaling.

We talked for a while, and finished our cigarettes, adding another two butts to the ashtray, and I said "You know, I have a fantasy." I told him, trying to make my voice low and sultry. "I want a man to go down on me while I smoke." I told him.

"I'd be happy to oblige." he said, smiling devilishly and reaching for the cigarettes. He kissed me, put one in my mouth, lit it, and started kissed my pussy.

He knew what he was doing. I drug hard on my cigarette as I allowed all the feelings of pleasure to course through me. I found the cigarette I was smoking enhanced those feelings and made them better. I started circling my hips and put my hand on his head as the feelings got more intense. I puffed harder on the cigarette, and then, when I felt his fingers inside of me I exploded. I felt almost as though I had jumped out of my body and came.

I had smoked down to the filter when I orgasmed, so Andrew took the cigarette out of my mouth and put it out. I was in such a stupor, I barely noticed.

I drifted off to sleep, maybe for an hour, or maybe for 10 minutes, I wasn't sure, but when I woke up, I found Andrew was beside me, staring at me. I looked up at him and smiled. I had never been so happy or felt so complete.

"You know, I have a fantasy too," he told me. "Have you heard of smoky blowjobs?" he asked.

In truth, I hadn't. It hadn't occurred to me, but I suppose it was smoking while a woman went down on a man, but then Andrew explained that it was actually where a woman smoked while performing a blowjob. "Ooh, even better I told him," and reached for another cigarette, my 15th that day.

First of all, I took a deep drag, and then blew out the smoke onto his cock. It was already hard, but it seemed to stand even more at attention as I blew out the smoke onto it. He was loving the attention. I then took my tongue and lapped at his big dick, which was satisfyingly large. I then took a huge gulp of smoke, held it in my mouth, and watched his eyes get bigger as I hovered my mouth over his cock head and let the smoke billow out over it.

I then put my mouth on his dick and started bobbing my head up and down his shaft. After a few moments, I took a drag of my cigarette and then let him watch the smoke billow from my mouth and my nose while I sucked him. When he was getting close, I decided to blow smoke on his balls while I held my cigarette in my left hand and jacked him with my right. Then, right as he was about to cum, I took a deep drag on my cigarette and allowed him to cum in my smoky mouth.

By the end of the trip, I lost track of how many cigarettes I smoked, and I loved every second.

We did end up making an appearance at the conference the next day, but spent the rest of the weekend having sex, talking, and ordering food to the room and smoking as many cigarettes as we could. We smoked during sex, watching TV and even in the large bathtub together. It was wonderful.

When we got back to Virginia, I got over my fear of smoking in public and started taking breaks and eating lunch out in the open, smoking cigarettes. I loved it. I met people, and talked to them over cigarettes, finding that spending time outside as a smoker was so much better than being cooped up during lunch with a phone inside being antisocial. Somehow too, I felt sexier, as most of the men in the office seemed to take much more notice of me now than when I was a non-smoker.