Smoking Girl with the Joker Tattoo

Story Info
A tattooed smoker who knows what she wants and gets it.
2.8k words
4.47
13k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

This is a story I'd like to share from my teens that i thought might be enjoyable. feedback appreciated!

It had been a while since my football team had been allowed out for a drink, but armed with a trophy, we were allowed a few beers on the bus back from our cup final and we were headed to a local bar about an hour before closing time.

We chatted on the bus about how none of us had been blessed with the opportunity to meet a woman in quite some time as we had been so busy with training and university and there was a real hope that there might be some chance for us to get lucky that night.

The bus began to get boisterous as we settled into our third or fourth beer and by the time we arrived at the bar, spirits were very high. A few of the team sent text messages to various women that they knew and the bar was thronged with university girls when we walked through the doors. Blondes, brunettes and redheads filled the bar and it was obvious that they were as keen as us to soak in the atmosphere of the university football team's men winning a trophy.

I scanned the gorgeous women and the red-blooded males keen to approach them in the bar before deciding to settle down and catch my thoughts in a quiet corner. I sat and contemplated our achievement as a short haired girl slumped down beside me on the couch area. She was casually dressed with black tight jeans, black ankle boots with a small heel, a tight red polo neck short sleeved top which highlighted her busty chest and was cradling a pint of local beer. I noticed a very detailed tattoo on the inside of her forearm of the Joker, Batman's nemesis, and thought she wasn't the typical girl who came to such a sports team night.

My scanning eyes hadn't reached her face yet as she sighed and said "Another night in a bar of sportsmen for Melissa then." I turned to face where the thick New Yorker accent had come from and was met with piercing blue eyes, a smirk which revealed a perfect set of pearly whites under a slightly pink lipstick, and short black hair with one side of her head totally shaved.

"Doesn't sound like your thing then Mel, are you not impressed by men who play sports?" I asked, smirking back and knowing I had shortened her name affectionately without any basis for doing so. I was immediately attracted to her clear sense of mischief and her eyes stared into my soul almost immediately. She looked me up and down, in my black teamwear tracksuit and leaned in towards me.

I felt her hot breath on my cheek and could smell her fruity perfume as her mouth opened centimetres away from my ear. "I'm not easily impressed but when I am impressed, I get wet pretty quickly." Her tongue flicked off my ear as she uttered the last two words and withdrew from me, the corners of her mouth twitching into a smile and those eyes (those eyes!!) telling me I needed to impress her. I could already feel my cock twitching in my pants, the material being stretched by her seductive tone.

"Would you be impressed if I could walk away from this conversation right away?" I uttered, my mind flashing into images of what her tits might look like when that polo neck came off. She stood up, acting as though she was ready to leave and I was blessed with a view of her tight, sculpted ass for the first time. It came out from her spine so naturally, in a perfect bubble, and connected her petite thighs with her back so well. "I would be more impressed with if you could walk outside with me and share a cigarette away from all your friends and the safety of the group."

She pushed the side door of the bar open and I followed her, mesmerised by her power grabbing walk and the clip of her heels. She stood against the wall beside the bar, put one foot up against the wall in a "Sandy from Grease" type manner before taking a long white tip cigarette from her pack and placing it between her red lips. She handed me her lighter and the box, motioning for me to light her up.

It had been a while since I had last had a cigarette but I was eager for one, holding the flame close to the tip of her cigarette and watching as she held the cigarette between her luscious lips and leaned in slightly. I was transfixed by her piercing stare as she breathed in her smoke deeply, using the long thin fingers of her left hand to remove the cigarette from her mouth and pursed her lips to exhale a plume of smoke into my open mouth.

My cock felt so heavy in my pants as I lit my own cigarette and inhaled deeply before following her lead and exhaling into her face. I glimpsed her nipples becoming erect through her polo neck and happily deduced she had chosen not to wear a bra. "Smoking makes me feel so sexy." She stated matter of fact as she inhaled again. The long white tip crossed her lips and I was in heaven as I memorised every mili-second of the experience. She opened her mouth wide and allowed the cloud of white smoke exit into the night air, her hand reaching across to run her nails down my tshirt, scraping my chest underneath seductively and yet forcefully.

She flicked her head at the set of apartments across the road and firmly instructed "my flat is just there, I want you to follow me over. " I nodded silently as she inhaled deeply again, both excited and not wanting this sensual smoking experience to end. She moved closer to me, put her painted red finger nail on my bottom lip and pulled it down before breathing her smoking into my mouth from a tiny distance away. She pinched my lip slightly as she removed her hand and I gulped her smoke in, before moving my head back and breathing it out in to the night sky.

She began to walk away from me and my eyes trained on her buttocks as she called out "Apartment 7, five minutes, see you then." I adjusted my pants to hide my now prominent erection and finished my cigarette, which was not half as satisfying as when she had been with me and I had been so captivated. I waited until 6 minutes had passed before walking across the road and pushing the slightly ajar door to the lobby open, any thoughts of saying goodbye to my teammates long departed.

When I reached Apartment 7, the door was again slightly ajar and I wandered in, past 2 bedroom doors and to a sitting room area. There she was sat, facing me, another white tip cigarette in hand and smoke climbing from it towards the ceiling. Where the tight pants had once been, there was now just white sexy thighs visible, and she stared deeply at me as she raised the cigarette to her lips. My mind flashed to Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct as she exhaled at me eloquently, her blue eyes nodding towards me.

"The Joker tattoo is a symbol for me you know. He's so in control of others, so out of control of himself and gets what he wants for a short, heavenly time." She lifted her left leg so she was now spread out in a powerful, slightly leaning back pose. Her ankle boot clipped on to the floor as I noticed her totally shaved pussy was glistening slightly, and there was a small Batman logo tattooed just above it.

She slid the cigarette between those pink lips once again, staining the tip to the colour of her pussy and her eyes beckoned for me to come close to the chair and between her legs. She looked down as I found myself on my knees between her feet and blew a shroud of thick and seductive smoke into my mesmerised face. "The Bat signal is there for a knight to come and get me."

I was too entranced to contemplate just how corny this was as I moved my mouth towards her swollen pink lips and her clit stood out ever so slightly as my tongue entered her pussy. She tasted so sweet as I opened her with my thick tongue, running up to her clit and circling softly and bringing two fingers up to slide inside her. I raised my eyes to look at her and watched as she arched her back and tilted her head to exhale and moan at the same time. I arched my fingers up, hitting her g spot as my tongue circled her now very swollen clit strongly.

"Blow my smoke on my clit." she instructed as she held the cigarette down for me to take a drag. I sucked the now totally pink tip and inhaled deeply, my two fingers still arching upwards inside her pussy. I brought a third finger in to join them and used a beckoning motion as I allowed the hot smoke to flow over her clit and be backed up by my flicking tongue.

"Oh fuck!!!!" She was on the edge already and so I moved my head back to stare into her eyes while increasing my hand's pace, finger fucking her hard and fast. "Fuck fuck fuck I will squirt so fucking hard don't you fucking stop you fucking ahhhhh!!" I removed my three fingers to see they were covered in thick cum as she squirted more out, liquid washing over my face and I hungrily licked all around my mouth. I wanted all her juices and I stared into her eyes as I sucked my fingers one by one.

I knew Mel had cum hard but I knew she wasn't anywhere near done, and that was a huge turn on for me. "Get undressed!" She was forceful in her instructions as she lifted her red polo neck over her head, revealing full and heavy 30D tits with dark areolas and extremely pointed nipples for me. I didn't need to be told twice and after removing my top layers, I clumsily took off my pants and allowed my heavy 8 inch cock to flop out and stand completely upright. She hummed her approval as her eyes ran over the thick vein on my shaft and the glistening thick head. "Precum already!" She seemed proud of this and hungrily dropped to her knees in front of me. In one swift head movement I was fully in her mouth.

"Holy fuck!" I moaned loudly. Nobody had ever been able to take me in their mouth in one attempt before and I began to think I might learn some things from Mel. I reached my hand down to grasp the shaved side of her black short hair as she ran her tongue back up my shaft. She hummed as her mouth effortlessly worked up and down, sending vibrations up my shaft and I found myself gasping involuntarily. I knew I wouldn't last long if she kept this up and she seemed to have the same thought as she circled my cock head before standing up.

Her heavy tits stood so perfectly in front of me as I lifted her slender body up and she immediately wrapped her legs around my back. I moved my mouth to suck her left nipple and as her nails scraped the back of my neck, her other hand moved down to push me inside her. I felt my throbbing cock part her lips further filling her forcefully and she moaned loudly as her back hit against the wall.

Mel's head moved towards my shoulder and bit down strongly on my neck while her nails scrawled my back, giving me a painful pleasure that I felt make my cock throb even harder and more strongly than before. I could feel her clenching and unclenching her tight pussy around my thick cock, which was now forcefully hitting her back wall with everything I had. "Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck!" She moaned into my shoulder, biting harder as I felt her shake and cum once more.

We moved away from the wall and towards the couch and as I lowered her down on to the leather, she had a twinkle in her eye. "Eat my cum, then eat my ass, and if you're especially good at it, that big thick fucking cock can go right in." I didn't need to be told twice and hungrily drank her cum from swollen pussy, feeling her sopping wet lips and a strong push from her pelvis to ensure I had every last drop.

I could feel her juices all over my face as I flipped her over onto her back, and slid my tongue inside her asshole. "Hmmmmmm deeper!" She ordered and my tongue pushed further in, tasting the cum that had run down from her swollen pussy inside her hole and hungrily devouring it as though it was my last meal.

Mel moaned strongly and muttered to me that "you have fucked me, now I am going to fuck you." She effortlessly lifted herself up and I grabbed at her luscious tits but she batted me away, pushing me on to the couch and climbing astride me. Her boobs bounced as she dragged the heel of her boots down my chest, marking me as her territory. I gasped from the pleasure of the pain and feeling as Mel slid me into her asshole. It was much tighter than her soaking wet used pussy and she closed her eyes absorbing the feeling of me entering her.

I expected Mel to say she couldn't take it but she immediately proved me wrong, clawing at my chest as she violently bounced on my cock. I was totally and utterly helpless as this slim, heavy breasted, short-haired sex goddess fucked my brains out, smashing herself against me and moaning obscenities at me. "You fucking love it don't you? I bet you wish you could crawl into my fucking asshole and live where your big dick is right now don't you?" I nodded involuntarily feeling awash with the need to cum. She bounced harder and harder, "oh you fucking big dick fucker fill my asshole!" I couldn't control it anymore and my cock shot heavy thick loads of cum deep inside her. Mel cried out loudly as she came for what felt like the 5th time and collapsed onto me for a brief moment before swinging her leg over me and off me.

She stood up, walking across the room to get her pack of cigarettes. "One last cigarette?" She smiled and I felt myself growing hard again immediately. "Ohh I guess so!" She lit her cigarette and beckoned me towards her, exhaling as she dropped to her knees. "This is going to be even better than cumming inside me!" She whispered and I stood even more to attention immediately.

The red tip of her cigarette glistened as she inhaled deeply and moved her mouth to blow smoke up my balls and towards my cock. My "ohhhs" and "ahhhs" were loud and involuntary. I was out of control as I felt the wave of a second orgasm approaching already. I looked down and watched as she sucked hard on her long white tip, and felt her nails dragging down my stomach as the head of my cock disappeared into a cloud of elegant arousing smoke.

"I want you to cum on me before I finish my cigarette, you need to feed me all of that hot cum right now!" For the umpteenth time that night I didn't need to be told again and I moaned "oh fuck!" My cock barely needed another touch but she enthusiastically gave it to me anyway, more smoke enveloping my dick and her hand pushed under my balls. I couldn't take watching and feeling this sheer sultriness anymore and I growled as my cum splashed off her tongue, causing her to moan with delight. She moved her head forward to suck every last drop from my cock and I felt the pleasure of every single bit being sucked from me as though I was being electrocuted and cumming at the same time.

Mel licked her lips, smiled and stubbed her cigarette out in the ashtray on the table. "I guess you should rejoin your teammates across the road?" She smiled and handed me my clothes to put on. "And I guess I'll see you next week at the same time?"

I laughed as I put my clothes on, kissed her on the mouth as our cumloads mixed and walked back to rejoin the celebrations. Although the real celebrations had already taken place.