Smoking In the Girls Room

Story Info
Alyssa meets some tentacles in the girls room...
1.2k words
4.09
21.7k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

She walked down the hall and stood at the bathroom door. She looked around and stepped into the bathroom. She locked the door and went to the sink. Alyssa looked at her long, red hair as she made sure it looked nice. She adjusted her glasses and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. She lit one up and sat on the counter smoking.

She was in her senior year and had just turned eighteen. She was graduating in three weeks and was close to the top of the class. She was scrolling on her phone as she puffed away. In a stall something stirred and came up the toilet pipe. She wasn't aware as the tentacles came out of the toilet and into the stall. It was aware of her presence as it waited to strike.

She sat in her tight jeans with the rips down the legs. Her tee shirt clung to her big D cups, she got them from her milf of a mom. Alyssa was sexy and the boys in her school loved to watch her in her tight clothes as she walked by. Now she was locked alone in the bathroom with a stall full of tentacles that was wanting to nail her.

She heard a noise and looked at the closed stall door. Alyssa hurried up and snuffed out the cigarette thinking it was another student. She jumped off the counter and starred at the door, trying to see who was in there. Alyssa crept towards the stall, she was close when she stepped in slime. She looked down at her tennis shoe and heard a thump on the door. She backed away slowly.

A tentacle shot out under the door and around her ankle. She let out a startled yelp as it pulled her ankle, making her fall to her back. Alyssa tried to pull away as she looked at her cell phone on the counter, she needed help. She cried for help as another tentacle slid out and towards her.

The tentacle slid under her shirt and moved up her flat stomach. She felt it as it slid between her breasts and out the collar of her tee shirt. She looked at it wide eyed as it slapped her face a few times, leaving slime on her cheeks. Alyssa fought it and noticed how the tip looked like a penis. She lost the fight as it forced its way between her lips and into her mouth. She let out muffled screams as it slid back and forth in her mouth. Alyssa felt more tentacles on her body as they wrapped around her other ankle and wrists, taking her limbs over.

She wiggled around on the floor as the tentacles kept her from escaping. She was getting face fucked by the tentacle as tears ran down her face. Alyssa had sucked dick many times but never a tentacle dick. She felt a tug on her tee shirt, it was soaked from the slime the tentacles oozed. She heard the tee shirt rip and tear as it exposed her bra. She laid there sucking the tentacle cock as the other tentacle hooked her bra and ripped it off. Her big tits were exposed as smaller tentacles wrapped around each tit. She felt even smaller ones wrap around her erect nipples as they pulled and squeezed her nipples making her moan instead of scream.

Alyssa loved her big tits getting played with which the tentacles were using to their advantage. She was sucking as they pulled and squeezed her nipples hard. The sucking sound echoed in the bathroom as she got throat fucked. Her tight jeans were covered in the slime as the tentacles rubbed it onto the cloth, weakening it.

The tentacles hooked onto her jeans now weakened cloth. They began pulling and tearing them apart as they exposed her legs. Her black thong was now soaked in slime as she felt it seep past the cloth and to her slit. She looked down as she felt the tentacles rubbing and prodding her crotch. Her thong stretched as it was pushed into her tight body.

Alyssa closed her eyes as her body betrayed her and was turned on by the horny tentacles. Her thong stretched as the tentacle slowly slid into her hole. The others continued their attack and making her hornier than ever as her cum spurt out of her as she got off with the first orgasm. The tentacles sensed her cum as the continued teasing her body.

Finally the thong slid aside and the tentacle plunged into her eighteen year old body. The tentacles rubbed her pussy as the large tentacle slid in and out of her as she got off again. Alyssa's moans filled the bathroom as did the sound of tentacles slithering around and fucking her.

Alyssa moaned and squealed as her body got pounded by the tentacles. She felt another tentacle prodding her back door then it slid up into her asshole. She lifted her hips allowing it to get inside her ass easier. Her cum worked as lube for tentacle as it violated her ass, which no one ever has until now. They pounded her fast and deep, she was loving it as the slimy tentacles had their way with their new prize.

Alyssa's body and mind was now the tentacles as they continued teasing and fucking her. A second tentacle had entered her pussy, stretching it and making it more sensitive to the fucking. She felt the tentacle in her mouth grow just a little bit before spewing its cum into her mouth. She was forced to swallow the thick cum as it shot into her mouth.

Alyssa drank the cum as fast as she could, she wanted more, but the tentacle retreated from her mouth. She moaned loudly now as she could since it was gone from her mouth. Her flat stomach was showing how deep the tentacles in her pussy was going when they hit, it stretched her belly. Alyssa couldn't stop them as they banged her holes fast and deep.

She couldn't escape the feelings as she loved the fucking she was receiving. Her moans had been heard by other people in the hallway who was trying to get into the bathroom. She moaned and told them to go away as her cum spurted out of her pussy once again. Alyssa was covered in slime as they fucked her two holes deep and fast.

She felt them enlarge as they got ready to spew into her body. Her back arched as her pussy stretched to the max. Alyssa moaned loudly as they picked up the pace as they increased the urge to explode. Her eighteen year old body was getting worked out more than ever as the tentacles pounded her.

Finally it happened, they began spewing their slimy cum into her holes. She felt it gushing into her and smiled. Alyssa looked down and was shocked to see her flat belly stretching as cum overloaded her womb. Her eyes widened as she looked nine months pregnant. She felt herself getting off all of the sudden and moaned. They finished filling her up and retreated from her holes.

Alyssa fainted and laid on the bathroom floor smiling as the slimy cum oozed from her shaved slit. Her ass seeped the slime also as she laid there unconscious. The tentacles went back down the toilet and disappeared, it was satisfied with its victim.